Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 2014 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, we get more action than I had thought in this episode. I noticed they played the theme song too. Yup, looks like it's aiming for a climatic finish.

Action was okayish I guess. The mythology tropes were there. Loki's battle outfit was quite flameboyant ;o
Apolloooooo
Jun 21, 2014 9:27 AM

Nov 2007
They went following Balder, whose destroy side woke up. Yui and Apollon saw the effect, and Zeus acts out. Balder's seal darkened. So that's why that opening scene in ep.1 happened?? Apollon's transformation scene from ep.1, again!! The Gods gradually joined up to save Balder, while those seals not out yet are unsealed.

Inside (those gods' seal released) sphere went into Yui's sword charm. So she needs that to save Balde, and Loki is the one who uses the sword. Andi it's Balder's turn for the seal to unseal. The school is collapsing and they are going to send her home. Everyone's message to her (even showing Thoth and Anubis). She's back, but she's sad. What?! (and happy) after ED (but no Greek Gods)...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 21, 2014 10:46 AM

Jun 2013
That was a nice ending, all of those transformation forms were really good. Im happy that they were all together at the end there.
Jun 21, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
Ah, I loved this anime. All the characters were likeable, in my opinion, and the ending was great! I had a lot of good laughs watching this.

Most of the final episode was a bit too much, with the god powers and stuff, but 15 minutes or so over the whole series doesn't affect it for me.
Jun 21, 2014 10:57 AM

May 2010
Hades being an awesome man till the very end, for me he was the star of this episode with how he protected the students/ spirits. Takeru's speech was pretty nice, too. Good development on Tsukito's part, he felt sad for his friends for the first time.

But man, the pacing felt off. This could have been so much better if there were 13 episodes instead, one with the fight and next with the graduation. They tried to fill in too much and it ended up like this, I am left with a bittersweet taste.

Nakama-fight... That's why I didn't want more Baldur drama cuz it was gonna end up like this.

At least the end was nice. For a moment, I thought this was gonna end depressing but no, there was a happy end but still, it was rushed...

And bam, the rating went back to 8. Seriously Brains Base, why couldn't you do a proper feels-giving graduation episode?

Anyways, I will so miss that ending song and the cast esp. Hades and Yui. I wanted some Hades x Yui... I wish there will be a second season. (Got attached to it too much, maybe I shall overrate it by giving it a '9'. Good reverse harem are becoming a crisis)
TragicRomanceJun 21, 2014 11:18 AM
Jun 21, 2014 11:07 AM

Sep 2008
Oh! I can't wait to see OVA! *.*

Love all characters!
Mahou Shounen! xD
I love their Kami forms! *.*
Looks so cool!

This was pretty cool series!
Final episode was also pretty cool :D
Wish there was more...

Also... Anubis at last in final episode you get some screentime...
Maybe in OVA there will be more of him!
I really curious what kind of character he is... xD
Jun 21, 2014 11:16 AM
May 2010
This episode was great and so was the anime, likable cast + great seiyuu go a long way.
Its better than most reverse harem I have seen 9.5/10. imho
Jun 21, 2014 11:25 AM
Jun 2014
itsuck
andshedidntthinkofzeus:p
fortuitoushowbaldrtransformbeforehediedithoughthiosshackewouldcomeoffwhenhejumpinctho

Jun 21, 2014 11:30 AM

Jul 2013
great anime with a cool ending. looking forward to watching the ova.

those god costumes were insane and we got to see apollon's brilliant transformation sequence again

what are the chances that this show will get another season?
Jun 21, 2014 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
The destructive side of Balder is awaken. The battle scene was awesome.

Finally all the shackles of the Gods came off.

The Gods sent Yui back to her own world.

All the Gods came to Yui's world.
Jun 21, 2014 11:40 AM

Aug 2011
That ending was cheesy as fuck but this entire anime (including the ending) was so much fun. Not ashamed to say I teared up a bit this (and last) episode. 7/10 best reverse harem anime I've seen so far besides maybe UtaPri ;__;
Jun 21, 2014 11:42 AM
Jan 2013
Man, those gods look gay in their god wardrobe.
Jun 21, 2014 11:59 AM

Nov 2012
Aww that was a nice last episode. loki's slutty god outfit, tsukito smiling, that cheesy but sweet ending, etc. 7/10 and i can't wait for the OVA and specials!
Jun 21, 2014 12:25 PM

Nov 2007
I enjoyed this anime way more than i ever expected (my only reason to start this was the seiyuu cast)...

too bad this is the end of the wonderful Loki x Balder love story..........you say it wasn't?then we watched different thing:D
Jun 21, 2014 12:30 PM

Dec 2012
This is the best reverse harem/otome I've ever seen,and this is not something to see very often.
8/10
Jun 21, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2011
I just knew it would end something like that. there's no way a heroine should be sad at the end, it's not how reverse harem goes XD

(My fav is forever Thoth; cornering a girl like that, even at the end *-* it's his signature move!)

Jun 21, 2014 1:51 PM

May 2012
I was pretty disappointed with this final episode... Pretty disappointed in this show overall I guess. 6/10 final verdict.
The show was fine, but it was nothing near my favorite series of its genre.
Jun 21, 2014 2:07 PM

Apr 2014
The last episode was the best episode in my opinion...the action was great, and I loved how it linked to that first scene from the very beginning c:

Character development was definitely present, like with Takeru's speech and Hades helping out the spirit students, left a little tear in my eye :')

And all the nice things they had to say about Yui?? I cried, it was just so sweet :3

BUT!

The rest of the series wasn't that good, as most reverse-harems usually are. The pacing was off as most people already said for the last episode and whatnot, and really it started getting weird ever since that episode where Loki and Thor had that little conversation about killing Balder...

Anyway I think as a series I give it a 7/10, but I honestly wish there was more of...something! It's sad because very rarely will I ever see a reverse-harem that's like super great (even uta-pri needs some work) but this is definitely one of the better ones, especially when compared to brothers conflict and diabolik lovers...

I would totally watch a second season of this though, especially if all the guys remained in the human world with Yui? OMG that would be awesome! But I don't know how many games are available for that so I'll just hold on to hope...

[Sorry this turned into an anime review halfway through]

Jun 21, 2014 2:26 PM

Nov 2009
What a finale episode!!!

I expected a lot of action in this and it was nice to see the powers of all the Gods. Seems like those side background characters got a small part which was actually partly the cause for everyone's shackles being taken off and they all saved Balder with their feelings put together. What did Anubis ever do at the end?

The way how the garden ended and Yui being sent back was kind of quick and random in my opinion but the ending credits were well made and ending in a happy reunion though it sort of creates questions such as what happened to the garden and how Zeus, Thoth and Anubis were doing so they all graduated or did they get sent to Yui's world for more education about humanity?

Overall I really liked this series and was a good mix of genres put together. Certainly liked the character designs and the art was very consistent all the way through. I liked the setting and the slice of life experiences were very well done in conjunction with the history of what the Gods went through although I kind of wanted Yui to actually do something like her using the sword at the last bit but I guess she was more of an informant teaching everyone about the life of being a human which was very good.

Not sure if there will be a second season for this type of series but an OVA would be nice to see how they all settle down in Yui's world and although it was a happy ending, some things were left open so I kind of want to see more of this series!

[u]Final Scores:[/u]

Art/Animation: 8.5/10
Story/Plot: 7/10
Characters: 8/10
Music: 7/10
Overall Score: 7/10

Episode Rating: 5/5

Jun 21, 2014 2:31 PM
Mar 2012
A splendid last episode, we finally get to see the gods in their splendid glory. The ending was slightly depressing until the last 30 seconds of the series.
Jun 21, 2014 2:35 PM

Feb 2014
It was such a cheesy show at some points, but near the end my heart ached for Yui because it was like we'd all fallen in love with these characters, so to have to leave was incredibly painful. The ending was bittersweet and while it could leave room for a season 2, I think it was decently pulled together.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 21, 2014 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
That was pretty enjoyable overall; 6/10.
Jun 21, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2010
Good series the last episode and Tsuki Tsuki's was the best.

6/10 guessing they went the normal route? Since all the guys are there.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 21, 2014 3:09 PM

Sep 2007
I feel copped out of my mahou shounen transformations. oAo
Everyone else's besides Apollon's was *blink*blink* TADA.

All this action in this episode felt very very rushed too in my opinion....

WELL....back to trying to play the game then.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 21, 2014 3:41 PM

Jun 2012
Thoth slam saves the day!! I was hoping Yui would have turned into a god with the help of the others but I guess that was asking for too much.

This should have just been about the gods battling each other for Yui's love. I would have liked that much better. I was giving this an 8 but it didnt end as well as I hoped so I think I'll give it a 7. :/
Jun 21, 2014 4:24 PM

Sep 2010
MAGICAL BOY ANIME. And the ass shot of Loki. Just too good, I wish they made more shows with male magical-girls (minus the harem, a normal romance would be cuter.)

The ending was alot sadder then I expected for a harem anime. I almost wish they left it depressing like that, since it made more sense. But alas I'm way happier all the boys are together again.

Loki still best boy with most development. Can they just make an anime on him, pretty please? This anime in total was pretty funny and lighthearted, only some serious things thrown in here and there. The plot was definitely all over the place, but it was nice that it actually had one.
Jun 21, 2014 5:18 PM
Mar 2013
Kamigami no Asobi had a rather good ending, making it one of the few otome games adaptations that had a protagonist who "voiced" her thoughts and a bunch of happy-go-lucky characters that even when the show got gloomy, they kept on making me laugh with their stupid reactions. I will give it a 10/10 just because Thoth kept looming on the walls, Apollon kept being an Aho-llon, Dionysos countered destruction with wine and Loki got the most "girly" apprearance and "reached" Baldr. Yes, very touching moment. Even Hades prayed for Yui's happiness. What else would one wished for if not for a second season or somehow, a rather long ova?
Jun 21, 2014 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
Man...the ending is so chessy on some disney channel shi*.

6/10. Overall fine anime for a reverse harem show, i don't feel angry when watching this one. Good job anime.
Jun 21, 2014 5:57 PM
Dec 2013
ok so..... i love this episode. wish Yui had a big roll to play in the ending, like maybe she was really a god and no one knew and she transform in to one to help everyone. what fuck me up was when they started showing the credits and in the background you see poor yui going trough life with a blank expression on her face, i was like"they for real, they going to end this anime like this, they should of just killed her off. if she was going to live a life of sorrow" but then i sow all the gods back in her life so..... that make me happy. wish it had more episodes or season 2 to show what will happen next with the gods and yui.
Jun 21, 2014 6:44 PM

Aug 2013
God, I know the ~*~*mahou shounen*~*~ transformations will be coming but I forgot and I almost spit out my breakfast bc of that (from excessive laughing) and the God outfits are so gay and cheesy oh LORD

Awwww no more of my weekly dose of cheesiness D:

If only they didn't stuff too much in the finale I would've up my rating to 8/10 (mainly based on enjoyment). 7/10 for me and I'm hoping for S2 (which is very unlikely... such a sad fact....)
Jun 21, 2014 9:06 PM

Jan 2011
I really thought this was going to be a huge eye roll of a show as typically these reverse harem/otome genres just are not very good. It was very enjoyable from the onset and a pleasure to watch most weeks. Only really found one or two episodes to be pretty boring.

While the show itself is pretty average as far as entertainment goes, it was much better than I thought it was going to be. The characters turned out to be the saving grace since the actual story component was fairly weak.

7/10
Jun 21, 2014 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
So happy it's over now. I was crying when they were sacrificing themselves for Yui. I was about to throw my laptop right out the window. So glad I waited until the after the ending :3

So everyone is alive after all, well I don't think they can kill Hades. I mean, ain't he the ruler of the underworld? So won't he just be transported home (underworld) since he died and everyone who dies (in the anime) go to the underworld? *GASP*

I rate this a 9/10, this is the best anime out of a otome game ever! Brother Conflict left me hanging ( but I did love the OVA a lot) and Diabolik Lovers just pissed me off, she deserved to die.

I'm still in the watching "Koisuru Tenshi Angelique: Kagayaki no Ashita", but I hate Ange, she is useless half the time. Unlike Yui in this anime, she can fight. #KendoRules!

My favorite character will always be in this anime Hades and Takeru. Also I love Hades voice actor. He does the same voice for Subaru in Brother Conflict and Sebastian in Black Butler! That is so awesome XD
Jun 21, 2014 9:57 PM

Mar 2014
Dat Loki latex, i can see where the germans get their "style" from.

BTW: zues, thoth and anubis died....
BTW #2: if you thought that ending (before they show you that they lived) qualified as "sad" you are a wimp, sure it was awesomely depressing/gloomy but sad is going a little far, especially if you cried......^.
zunderdog24Jun 21, 2014 10:08 PM