Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jun 22, 2014 11:51 PM

Nov 2007
Shizuku's CAD is tuned so sadly (yes, you read it right, "sadly") that I think only a quiet and reserved personality like her won't care how she is scoring a perfect 100/100. They did mention that the tweak fits her abilities, but if I were in her shoes, I would rather paint the fences than competing in that speed shooting.

Also, I think it would have been better if they explained how her speed shooting is entirely different than Mayumi's. Unless they have intentionally kept it unexplained for the time being, it was kind of lame.

Well, let me talk about the good thing about the episode, because the first half of the episode was actually pretty good and likable.

First of all, I liked the possibility of foul-play in the event Mari was involved in (glad that she seemed to have recovered; she is one of the few likable characters in the anime thus far) which was followed by a pretty decent investigation and the assumption of the authority likely being involved. It was probably the first time since episode one or two that I developed a positive interest in the anime. Keeping it vague of their intentions and the way they actually carried out the dirty work without being caught made me want to know more. The episode didn't end like other supposedly cliffhanger episodes earlier in the series, but done in a much, much better way.

As for Miyuki chosen to participate in one of the main events despite being a first year, I think it was very encouraging. We will finally (probably) get to see her evolve as a main character than just being in the shadow of her brother like she has been since forever. This will most likely add more value to the claims of why she is considered the most talented first year student. Plus, seeing her "oni-sama oni-sama" blabbers being cut short significantly over the last couple of episodes has been readily embraced with open arms.

Also, even though it was left unclear of Tatsuya joining a firm or an organization Shizuku insisted on, I actually lol'ed when he said she will have to wait for an answer until after he gets a license; considering the "reality" when he is already working for the military and assisting in magic tools development for research facilities which Shizuku and the others do not have a clue of; that was actually brilliant in some extent.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 23, 2014 7:37 AM

Nov 2011
CNagy said:
There sure is a lot of complaining about this anime. It must straddle a very careful line of annoying people but not quite enough to get them to just drop it.

Tatsuya is a NG+ character in a NG world. Sometimes, that's how stories are. Not all stories are about a MC who develops from naive to experienced; sometimes the MC is like a force of nature. Not every story is the hero's journey. Sometimes it is about how the world reacts to the MC, or how events are altered by their presence. Hagure Yuusha no Estetica had a similarly overpowered MC. Kaze no Stigma. Legend of Legendary Heroes. Rurouni Kenshin. Trigun. Heck, kick it old school with Fist of the North Star. It's okay to not like this type of story, but it is still a valid method of storytelling.

I haven't read the LNs. I also haven't had to; so far the story is self-contained. It has all made sense--note: not making sense is when something contradicts itself, not when it contradicts how you assume the world is supposed to be. There is always a wider world of information outside of the main narrative. An entire universe of it, in fact. Knowing aspects of the extended universe can affect your enjoyment of the story, but it isn't necessary. The difference between things that need explaining and things you want explained are that the former are necessary to maintain the story's internal logic (why is Tatsuya so powerful yet initially regarded so poorly? Oh, because his strengths don't lie in the measured criteria/are military secrets) while the latter are just things that would affect your enjoyment of the story, some of which may just not be explained yet (if the details go on take central importance in the story).

This is all long-winded and probably sounds a bit pretentious, but it's a reaction that's been building in me, thread after thread of people complaining. Yeah, it's not perfect. Most of what I wish was better would require a longer run-time, though, so as far as complaints go, "I want more" is hardly damning.

Well you shouldn't mind too much abut people complaining on character development. That's hardly ever an issue since stories don't actually have to have anything to do with an actual character development. Most movies we see have absolutely zero character development but nobody complains there cuz they have plenty of action. The story has to say something.

But it's hard to get anything out of this story in particular, when it hasn't even set it's premises. Most of the ppl here and the vast majority of the guys rating it are people who read the LNs and are happy to see a story they like being animated. If you had been around animelist for enough time you would know this is somewhat of a pattern. It always happens like this whenever famous LNs get animated, regardless the fact that, as in Mahouka's case, even LNs readers say the same: first arcs are bad.

They are bad simply because they don't reveal anything new, they don't leave any space for speculations, that's probably because the story hasn't presented enough characters yet. And this is 12th episode we are talking. We all understood something is happening `behind the scenes` but do these "bad guys" want to harm the school or the main characters? why would anyone want to harm the school ? why would anyone want to harm the main characters?

In order to make people have valid starting points to be able to discuss a story and present speculations would mean to give them something to start. For example, we could have been given SOMETHING on the character's past, on the normal people's attitude towards the school of magic, some sort of civilian conflicts, put a face on the bad guy's identities, just anything. It would have helped at least to make the two characters worry about something, to show the watchers that there is actually something they have to deal with.

The only thing that we've been shown until now is that Tatsuya is more than meets the eye. Every episode had the purpose of showing that and all I mean is that this was not necessary and it's getting old. From the viewer's point of view, even 1 event was enough to believe that Tatsuya was in fact anything but week, the anime didn't have to stress this to the point that every episode is a basically a different story of someone getting caught or saved by Tatsuya.

What actually is bothering me is that we get too little insight in the characters' relationship and it's hard to figure out if are they running away, are they afraid of someone, are they just avoiding someone or are they not? So much mystery surrounding their family but the directors haven't actually fed us any piece of information in order to be able to make any connection to anything. And i guess them meeting their father was a good example: in the end you couldn't tell if their father was against them or not, just that "something" wasn't quite right.

Sure tho, I've been spoiled enough to know a few things on how the story goes further on. But this is one more reason for me to say that the beginning is awfully written and I wish the directors would have chose to do it a bit differently or simply just fit these arcs into less episodes.
Jun 23, 2014 11:43 AM

Aug 2011
AnimeFan500 said:
Will Tatsuya enter in the competition? The males aren't winning their events that much.

Yeah he will in a way, it will be quite nice too :P
Jun 23, 2014 2:26 PM

Jul 2010
Eh, it feels like something will happen to Shizuku.Anyways, another average episode - im bored of Tatsuya being perfect and getting all the ladies.Hopefully he will fail in something soon.
Jun 23, 2014 5:58 PM

Jul 2010
Sadly, I'm dropping this... 12 episodes has been more than generous in my opinion. I was just bored out of my mind this episode. Shame, because it seemed to have potential in the beginning, but not even the incest undertones can keep me interested : p
Jun 23, 2014 7:05 PM

Apr 2013
I'm only still watching this because of all the people who were like, "Don't worry, the best is yet to come. It starts slow, but gets amazing." It's been twelve episodes and I can't help but feel hurt, betrayed and hurtrayed. That's not really true, but I do want the four hours I've spent watching this back.
Jun 23, 2014 7:43 PM

Oct 2013
Public Service Announcement for Mahouka fans:

Looks like this week will be particularly brutal for Mahouka fans considering Spring is over this week and people need something to hate until summer comes next week. Unfortunately, Mahouka is heading into its second cour and is therefore a prime target for haters crawling out of their spring hibernation. Be sure not to be baited and just hold on until this storm passes. Make sure you come out relatively sane at the other side and hope to God Madhouse begins to take this adaptation more seriously as NGNL winds down.
May the peace of Tatsuya-sama be with you all...
Jun 23, 2014 8:12 PM

Jun 2014
They should go with Nano for an OP song !!!FTW
Jun 23, 2014 8:36 PM
Jan 2010
That warning is completely unneeded, millie10468.
The more you worry about haters, the more they see you as vulnerable and the more haters will spawn.

But actually I doubt that. At this point, some had already started reconsidering their progress in the anime.
Jun 23, 2014 10:06 PM

Apr 2009
No,they haven't reconsidered anything. Its pretty evident whats happening thats why ive limited myself in terms of visiting this section. Its just not worth it to me at least.
DreddJun 23, 2014 10:10 PM
Jun 23, 2014 10:09 PM

May 2014
iLostReason said:
Hopefully he will fail in something soon.

Tatsuya did fail at one thing: stop being perfect.
Since he has a failure, therefore...he's not a Gary Stu !!!
Jun 23, 2014 10:30 PM
May 2014
Morridine said:

Well you shouldn't mind too much abut people complaining on character development. That's hardly ever an issue since stories don't actually have to have anything to do with an actual character development. Most movies we see have absolutely zero character development but nobody complains there cuz they have plenty of action. The story has to say something.

Yes, finally someone said it.

Also, about OP characters: really, they aren't the problem. It's how the writer choose to execute them. They can be interesting to watch and well liked. Just look at all the movies. But for Mahouka, for some reason, the show likes to half-ass it. What we often get are other characters telling us he's awesome or we see only the end job of something awesome he's done. Or the anime only shows it for like, 1, 2 secs and it's gone. The show really gives no fucks about showing it to us. And on top of all these, the scenarios the anime chooses to flaunt his OPness (even though half-assing it) is in really, dumb as fuck situations or idiotic characters. That's just lazy, man. At least make the opponent somewhat competent to begin with.

Anyway, great post, Morridine.
Jun 24, 2014 4:20 AM

Apr 2008
Everyone is a critique, huh? ^^

I love the ideas behind the anime. The magic by technology and all their mechanics are very well though through and convincing. For me as a sci-fi lover it's very refreshing.

However the pace of the anime and the very long dialogs are sort of countering the action based combat system, which is kind of sad. Even the action scenes appear kinda slow for some reason. They are gorgously animated and I believe the characters to rather distinct from each other, which is nice imho.

I also disapprove about the necessity character development overall. That's not what this anime is about. Watch a shounen anime if you want that. ;)

Hopefully my hunger for more conflict gets satisfied though, would be sad if they explain all the mechanics and don't actually use them in clever and meaningful ways.
Jun 24, 2014 7:15 AM

Jan 2014
Seems like all the boys are bad and only the girls are able to win or qualify... They must surely be slackers :3
Jun 24, 2014 7:16 AM

Nov 2013
millie10468 said:

Looks like this week will be particularly brutal for Mahouka fans considering Spring is over this week and people need something to hate until summer comes next week. Unfortunately, Mahouka is heading into its second cour and is therefore a prime target for haters crawling out of their spring hibernation. Be sure not to be baited and just hold on until this storm passes. Make sure you come out relatively sane at the other side and hope to God Madhouse begins to take this adaptation more seriously as NGNL winds down.

Be aware though, that some of the so called "haters" do have a valid reason. Overall this adaptation could have been done better and its flaws are very very evident, no matter how good the LN was. Personally, i think there were really mundane sections but i will still continue to be optimistic
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Jun 24, 2014 7:19 AM

Apr 2014
AnimeFan500 said:
Will Tatsuya enter in the competition? The males aren't winning their events that much.

Why ask the obvious?
Jun 24, 2014 8:01 AM

May 2014
CandyFace said:
Seems like all the boys are bad and only the girls are able to win or qualify... They must surely be slackers :3

Because choosing slackers for a competition with the school's prestige on the line is a totally legit idea.
Or maybe thanks to Tatsuya, the school think: Hey, we got Tatsuya, why bother take time choosing good candidates for the competition, let choose guys who are obviously doomed to fail so that Tatsuya can show people how awesome he is by retaking the points lost !
Jun 24, 2014 8:25 AM

Sep 2013
CandyFace said:

They must be Beta and Omega males not an Alpha MOFO like Tatsuya ;)

Jun 24, 2014 2:32 PM

Dec 2010
N-nope, still not interesting.

Longer explanations we don't care for pls.
Jun 24, 2014 4:42 PM

May 2010
millie10468 said:

Is this freakin' necessary? How insecure must you be to put people on suicide watch because someone somewhere is saying bad things about something you like?
Jun 24, 2014 6:14 PM

Oct 2013
wrenchbread said:

Is this freakin' necessary? How insecure must you be to put people on suicide watch because someone somewhere is saying bad things about something you like?

Hmm, how desperate must you be to take something so clearly intended to be a joke (see the ending line) so seriously just so you can say fans of an anime you don't like are insecure? What, only people who don't like it are allowed to make jokes now?
OpalMidgeJun 24, 2014 6:25 PM
Jun 24, 2014 6:29 PM

May 2010
millie10468 said:

Hmm, how desperate must you be to take something so clearly intended to be a joke (see the ending line) so seriously just so you can say fans of an anime you don't like are insecure? What, only people who don't like it are allowed to make jokes now?

If you're just joking, then I must apologize for jumping the gun. Your PSA gave me some major Poe's law vibes.
Jun 25, 2014 4:41 AM
Feb 2014
Which people would stop dissing the actual Series itself, just diss the anime, even I a Mahouka fan has partly given up on it.
I spent my time here nowadays: [url=forums.spacebattles.com]Spacebattles Forums[/url]

Its been a while since I came to MAL. Ignore my old posts please, they were dumb.
Jun 25, 2014 4:43 AM
Feb 2014
millie10468 said:

Fuck.

Looks I better start writing my take on the series, both LN and adaptation.
I spent my time here nowadays: [url=forums.spacebattles.com]Spacebattles Forums[/url]

Its been a while since I came to MAL. Ignore my old posts please, they were dumb.
Jun 25, 2014 4:48 AM

May 2013
MagicianX26 said:
Which people would stop dissing the actual Series itself, just diss the anime, even I a Mahouka fan has partly given up on it.

The bigest flaw of anime, which is MC, is also present in LN.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Jun 25, 2014 5:40 AM
Feb 2014
jakkubus said:
MagicianX26 said:

But people are not just shitting about MC, they are complaining bout setting, other characters, etc etc.
Also, Tatsuya has flaws, not in his combat ability through.

Jun 25, 2014 6:07 AM

Mar 2013
I've read most of the light novels as well don't really see why people go crazy over them the way they do,

Overall the novels are pretty badly written the world setting is good but thats about it the only character I really liked was Mayumi the rest in particular perfect Tatsuya I didn't really give a damn about. The quality of the arc's is also all over the place the only arc I really enjoyed was the 7 schools competition the yokohama arc was decent other than that the other arc's range from average to outright boring.

Jun 25, 2014 6:13 AM

May 2014
MagicianX26 said:

Saying Tatsuya has flaws but not in his combat ability is like telling Tony Stark's vast fortune, genius intellect and being flashy Marvel's Batman doesn't matter much because he has flaws, which is womanizing.
Jun 25, 2014 6:19 AM

Mar 2013
From what I've read Tatsuya doesn't really have any flaws.

Jun 25, 2014 7:17 AM

May 2013
MagicianX26 said:
jakkubus said:

But people are not just shitting about MC, they are complaining bout setting, other characters, etc etc.

Of course he has flaws. For example poor character development and lack of personality. :P
Jun 25, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2013
jakkubus said:
MagicianX26 said:

Of course he has flaws. For example poor character development and lack of personality. :P

Favorite character : Accelerator LOL XD

Tatsuya is an Alpha he doesn't want stupid Beta feggits around him and btches come to him not the other way around ;)

Jun 25, 2014 8:09 AM

May 2013
Tatsuya is Gary Stu.
Jun 25, 2014 8:57 AM

Sep 2013
jakkubus said:
Tatsuya is Gary Stu.

Lol or maybe you're just incompetent, insecure and jealous that someone (Tatsuya) is better than than you in every way possible and now you're taking your hate out on here.

10/10 #respect

Jun 25, 2014 11:02 AM

May 2014
Newhopes said:
I've read most of the light novels as well don't really see why people go crazy over them the way they do,

Overall the novels are pretty badly written the world setting is good but thats about it the only character I really liked was Mayumi the rest in particular perfect Tatsuya I didn't really give a damn about. The quality of the arc's is also all over the place the only arc I really enjoyed was the 7 schools competition the yokohama arc was decent other than that the other arc's range from average to outright boring.

It isn't badly written,but if were expecting the MC to increase his harem per novel not lose them one by one,mindless violence every other chapter and ecchi scenes I do see your point.But it's just a difference in taste,I'm more into series like Mahouka and Tokyo Ravens while others are more into STB and NGNL

But I like the LN's especially the way the author made a strong MC that actually does something,and how he makes fun of the typical popular LN's,(like a scene in vol 12 when Mayumi accidentally stumbled,and Tatsuya caught her with the funny line,that he hadn't accidentally touched her boobs or butt :)

[quote=jakkubus]
MagicianX26 said:

He doesn't lack personality,he's an evil bastard.What is lacking is his internal monologues in the anime.
Jun 25, 2014 11:07 AM

May 2010
ichii_1 said:
jakkubus said:
Tatsuya is Gary Stu.

Lol or maybe you're just incompetent, insecure and jealous that someone (Tatsuya) is better than than you in every way possible and now you're taking your hate out on here.

10/10 #respect

>being jealous of fictional character

fukken lel

darkreaperix said:

It isn't badly written,but if were expecting the MC to increase his harem per novel not lose them one by one,mindless violence every other chapter and ecchi scenes I do see your point.

Why do you keep using this straw man? He and, for the record, no one else said anything about good writing equating to "the MC increasing his harem," "mindless violence," and "ecchi scenes."

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
VudisJun 26, 2014 9:48 AM
Jun 25, 2014 11:32 AM

May 2014
wrenchbread said:
darkreaperix said:

It isn't badly written,but if were expecting the MC to increase his harem per novel not lose them one by one,mindless violence every other chapter and ecchi scenes I do see your point.

Why do you keep using this straw man? He and, for the record, no one else said anything about good writing equating to "the MC increasing his harem," "mindless violence," and "ecchi scenes."

Haven't you been in the NGNL thread?STB?DAL? I thought that "the MC increasing his harem," "mindless violence," and "ecchi scenes" is what is popular and considered good writing to the kids nowadays?
Jun 25, 2014 11:39 AM

May 2010
darkreaperix said:

Haven't you been in the NGNL thread?STB?DAL? I thought that "the MC increasing his harem," "mindless violence," and "ecchi scenes" is what is popular and considered good writing to the kids nowadays?

But no one said they're good writing. You're the only one who's saying that.
Jun 25, 2014 11:53 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:

So you are trying to tell, that there is no harem building in Mahouka? Sure. Honoka, Shizuku or Mayumi are seeing Tatsuya only as a friend... Not to mention his brocon sister. About mindless violence, using Niflheim on defenceless, regular humans or cutting hand of defeated enemy fits it perfectly.
Jun 25, 2014 11:58 AM

May 2010
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:

So you are trying to tell, that there is no harem building in Mahouka? Sure. Honoka, Shizuku or Mayumi are seeing Tatsuya only as a friend... Not to mention his brocon sister. About mindless violence, using Niflheim on defenceless, regular humans or cutting hand of defeated enemy fits it perfectly.

I mean just look at this shit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq7SzDXCUAAR6Bu.jpg
Jun 25, 2014 12:22 PM

Sep 2013
wrenchbread said:
ichii_1 said:

10/10 #respect

>being jealous of fictional character

fukken lel

Doesn't matter if it's fictional, jealous is jealous :p

Case in point-

Jelly? XD

^ An example of an Alpha <3
Jun 25, 2014 12:24 PM

Oct 2013
^ I don't see anyone being jealous of a boring and dull character like Tatsuya. He's also gayyyyyy.
Jun 25, 2014 12:31 PM

May 2010
ichii_1 said:

Case in point-

Jelly? XD

I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest with that image quote; I was merely proving zerozeronine/darkreaperix wrong about Tatsuya not having a harem.
wrenchbreadJun 25, 2014 12:35 PM
Jun 25, 2014 12:47 PM

Sep 2013
^ lots of girls love him but if he doesn't see them as love interests then it's not really a harem.

keragamming said:
^ I don't see anyone being jealous of a boring and dull character like Tatsuya. He's also gayyyyyy.

Tatsuya>>>>Eren + Levi + Kodaka

Don't like Tatsuya?
The maybe this guy is more for your taste ;)

Jun 25, 2014 12:50 PM

May 2014
wrenchbread said:
ichii_1 said:

Case in point-

Jelly? XD

I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest with that image quote; I was merely proving zerozeronine/darkreaperix wrong about Tatsuya not having a harem.

You should call it harem NTR,he's losing girls per arc :)

So saying a story is good doesn't make it good writing?NGNL?Not hating on it though,just sick with all the praising,but as you see I don't post shit on it's thread :)
Jun 25, 2014 12:59 PM

May 2013
ichii_1 said:
^ lots of girls love him but if he doesn't see them as love interests then it's not really a harem.

keragamming said:

Don't like Tatsuya?

Nope, Levi is more badass than Tatsuya. He is fighting enormously strong Titans (and later also humans) with his peak human agility and ingenuity, when Mr. T uses his super duper powers on mentally handicaped regular people.
Jun 25, 2014 1:00 PM

May 2010
darkreaperix said:

You should call it harem NTR,he's losing girls per arc :)

So saying a story is good doesn't make it good writing?NGNL?Not hating on it though,just sick with all the praising,but as you see I don't post shit on it's thread :)

Who exactly are these people who are saying the story is good? It might be entertaining but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's good.

You know, I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop moving goalposts.
wrenchbreadJun 25, 2014 1:04 PM
Jun 25, 2014 7:11 PM
May 2014
darkreaperix said:

So saying a story is good doesn't make it good writing?

Good story does not mean good writing.

If we'd like to compare story writing between NGNL and Mahouka, however, at least the former has a plot. (And no, plot does not mean action scenes)
h1k1k0m0r1Jun 25, 2014 7:21 PM
Jun 25, 2014 10:08 PM
Feb 2014
forgiuse said:
MagicianX26 said:

Saying Tatsuya has flaws but not in his combat ability is like telling Tony Stark's vast fortune, genius intellect and being flashy Marvel's Batman doesn't matter much because he has flaws, which is womanizing.

Mod Edit: Spoilered future plot predictions
[spoiler]
*cough
Truth is, I was wrong bout the combat ability. The reason he so gd is because , if you compare a MMORPG, he can't use many 'moves' aka magics therefore, he has use the ones he has to the best of his ability both practically and tactically. He can't have any fancy tricks like Active Air Mine or Phalnx, or Nlfheim. So having only Gram Dispersion and Demolition, Self-Restoration, Mist Dispersion, and others, he HAS to be efficient at them AND use them well tactically (you will see that in his fight against Masaki) in order to be badass.

Also, he can't have any strong feelings. He can like, but not love, smile but not laugh, etc etc. Imagine not able to use them. Also, any villian can use his 'love' towards Miyuki against him, especially if its unexpected. Remember, Tatsuya may be good at sensing dangers and a front line fighter, but he's not clairvoyant. If Miyuki is manipulated into a dangerous situation, he will no choice but follow the villians demand. (Other than kidnapping of course.)

Also, someone is trying to manipulate the events of the 9SC for obvious reasons. Think next lvl Match-fixing.
VudisJun 26, 2014 9:51 AM

Jun 25, 2014 10:13 PM
Feb 2014
jakkubus said:
ichii_1 said:

Don't like Tatsuya?

Nope, Levi is more badass than Tatsuya. He is fighting enormously strong Titans (and later also humans) with his peak human agility and ingenuity, when Mr. T uses his super duper powers on mentally handicaped regular people.

Mentally Handicapped?

Titans have quite weak physicques actually, their main power comes from the enormous sizes.

When does being weaker become mental handicaps? Remember, Tatsuya is a LIEUTANANT, and he has gone through training since 6.

Jun 25, 2014 10:15 PM

May 2013
ichii_1 said:

Just like Orimura Ichika, who is the densest thing on earth, and most of harem anime protagonists. So it is harem. :P
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

456 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.