Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion


Oct 5, 2009 4:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 300
Anorectic Al and the past from Bradley (like Battle Royale combined with mad scientists). Nice not to suffer through forced humor this time. Overall, a good episode.
 
Oct 5, 2009 5:05 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1409
Excellent episode, and epic as ballz (best way to describe it, lol)!!! This episode even had some nicely added humor... not sure why but when Ed kicked Envy's tooth out made me lol.
Dead Account
Please Delete
 
Oct 5, 2009 5:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 654
NeloDeath said:
Excellent episode, and epic as ballz (best way to describe it, lol)!!! This episode even had some nicely added humor... not sure why but when Ed kicked Envy's tooth out made me lol.
And then he wiggled his leg? XD Don't worry, I thought that was hilarious too hahaha~
 
Oct 5, 2009 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1867
Ling/Ed fighting Envy - good.
Ed/Envy talk - gooooood.
Bradley scene - *__*
Ending scene - AWESOME.
Poor Alphonse. Soomehow, I've always liked him better than Ed xP
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.


Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
 
Oct 5, 2009 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 488
Loved IT!
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4908
Oh look, they've decided to settle for 63 episodes : O
Anyways, on to the episode at hand : >

OH SHI-
O.o
Disgusting >.>
I didn't expect people to be screaming for help inside Envy o.O
Eww~
That part was purely disgusting : /

The part with Al following Gluttony to meet Father was .. a bit different, but really, FMA:B is so much better than the original anime FMA-series O.O

Oh, back into Gluttony's stomach.. Hey Ed's actually a quite smart guy after all. Although he's got to have quite some resolve to do this kind of thing o.o
Oh shit, Ed is awesome, goddamn it, I can't deny it anymore : D
Oh look, there are two gates, and.. AL!? So.. Al has to open the gate to get his body back.. but gee I dunno man, I wonder if I'd want a body like that, even though it's probably better than a suit of armor... Oh well, he could have a great feast to get some meat on his bones anyway : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4367
Damn near perfect episode. One of the best single episodes of the year along with the first three episodes of EoE, Episodes 12 and 3 of Bakemonogatari, Episode 12 or Tokyo Magnitude, and whatever episode the 1st Scar vs. Elrics battle was. No complaints at all. I'm totally fine with the justification of having Gluttony's stomach be so sparse if they were going to do this much fluid animation in the latter portions of last week, and the beginning this week. Nothing irritated me. Very good. Very, very good.
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 800
Awesome episode =D

Cool to see how Bradley was made and why he's not all sinister like all the other Homunculi.
Poor Al, sitting there in a white room with nothing to do but stare at that closed stone door.
Can't wait for the next episode :D
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 11
FMA is with-out question the best ongoing anime rigth now and high up there on all time greats
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 366
awesomeness at his best!

I absolutely loved the ending!

FMA FTW!!
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 109
LOVED IT!!!! <3 The ending was awesome *çç*
Ed is the best character EVER <3
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4908
noteDhero said:
Damn near perfect episode. One of the best single episodes of the year along with the first three episodes of EoE, Episodes 12 and 3 of Bakemonogatari, Episode 12 or Tokyo Magnitude, and whatever episode the 1st Scar vs. Elrics battle was. No complaints at all. I'm totally fine with the justification of having Gluttony's stomach be so sparse if they were going to do this much fluid animation in the latter portions of last week, and the beginning this week. Nothing irritated me. Very good. Very, very good.

Awesome, I agree completely, especially on the part with Bakemonogatari : >
And btw, this might just be me, but.. I rarely see you noteDhero make a full post without a single complaint, so this episode is indeed awesome : D (Sorry if I've missed any other 100% positive posts you've made ^^;)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1131
Oosran said:
noteDhero said:
Damn near perfect episode. One of the best single episodes of the year along with the first three episodes of EoE, Episodes 12 and 3 of Bakemonogatari, Episode 12 or Tokyo Magnitude, and whatever episode the 1st Scar vs. Elrics battle was. No complaints at all. I'm totally fine with the justification of having Gluttony's stomach be so sparse if they were going to do this much fluid animation in the latter portions of last week, and the beginning this week. Nothing irritated me. Very good. Very, very good.

Awesome, I agree completely, especially on the part with Bakemonogatari : >
And btw, this might just be me, but.. I rarely see you noteDhero make a full post without a single complaint, so this episode is indeed awesome : D (Sorry if I've missed any other 100% positive posts you've made ^^;)

Bahaha, I was just about to say the same. I mean...what? He has nothing else to say? xD (then again, I've mostly seen him around the Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ forums so.....)
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4367
Aeterna said:
Oosran said:

Awesome, I agree completely, especially on the part with Bakemonogatari : >
And btw, this might just be me, but.. I rarely see you noteDhero make a full post without a single complaint, so this episode is indeed awesome : D (Sorry if I've missed any other 100% positive posts you've made ^^;)

Bahaha, I was just about to say the same. I mean...what? He has nothing else to say? xD (then again, I've mostly seen him around the Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ forums so.....)


LOL. What can I say? I like what I like, and this episode just hit all the right buttons for me.
 
Oct 5, 2009 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4908
noteDhero said:
Aeterna said:
Oosran said:

Awesome, I agree completely, especially on the part with Bakemonogatari : >
And btw, this might just be me, but.. I rarely see you noteDhero make a full post without a single complaint, so this episode is indeed awesome : D (Sorry if I've missed any other 100% positive posts you've made ^^;)

Bahaha, I was just about to say the same. I mean...what? He has nothing else to say? xD (then again, I've mostly seen him around the Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ forums so.....)

LOL. What can I say? I like what I like, and this episode just hit all the right buttons for me.

Well, at least we agree on this one : > And well, I suppose it feels pretty good to be well known? : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4367
Well known? I don't think I am. I mean, I know who you and Aeterna are too, and I generally know what to expect from the both of your posts.
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
LOL you feel so great today, noteDhero.


shadowraze said:
The funny thing is that's not even true, so anyone "spoiled" by that idiot will hopefully see this and be relieved.
Calling people who just stated what he saw as an idiot? On top of that, saying that what he said is spoiler is even worst. Did you even watch the whole episode yet?

Anyway, I am having a curious question about what is the meaning of having Ed's father looks so similar to the 'FATHER'.


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 200
Oh God, that was something... just wow. I need next episode already, dammit.
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4367
Maybe Ed's father was the first Homunculus (or some successful failure?) A spare for Father who was responsible for the destruction of Xerxes?
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4908
noteDhero said:
Well known? I don't think I am. I mean, I know who you and Aeterna are too, and I generally know what to expect from the both of your posts.

Oh, is that so o.o Oh well, my posts are so damn generic so it's not hard guessing my thoughts on most stuff : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4367
I don't think they're generic. They generally have an upbeat quality to them that I like to read...even if I disagree.:D
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 15
this anime is fkng amazing!
and this episode make me shocked!
 
Oct 5, 2009 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 51
Which chapter does this episode cover in the manga?
Want to start reading the manga :-)
Modified by Marz666, Oct 5, 2009 11:03 AM
 
Oct 5, 2009 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4908
noteDhero said:
I don't think they're generic. They generally have an upbeat quality to them that I like to read...even if I disagree.:D

Cool, I'll try to keep my comments on the same level, and keep having opinions that you disagree with, so that you can have your quality reading every now and then x)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Oct 5, 2009 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1549
oh man the pace was so perfect I swear. Better than all the previous episodes so far...
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
 
Oct 5, 2009 12:23 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Great stuff.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Oct 5, 2009 12:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1416
again pretty insane. didnt expect them to work together. and what happens now? ed appears before the father?


 
Oct 5, 2009 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 150
Posting here's rather difficult, having to worry about those who haven't been following the manga and whatnot...

This is one of my favorite chapters and I definitely LOVED how they translated it to anime.
 
Oct 5, 2009 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 655
Great episode, the start with the actione was exquisite. Really good animation, the revelation about getting out of there was good, really well explained. Very coherent, Father for Homunculi is Al and Ed's father, I wonder what they will be like when they find out, that scene should be epic. A good past on the Fuhrer, how he was made Homunculi as well. The end bit short of any better words was epic!!!!! I loved that, best anime around by far!!!
 
Oct 5, 2009 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 889
OMG,IT WAS FUCKIN EPIC!!!

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
 
Oct 5, 2009 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Damn i love this series
 
Oct 5, 2009 1:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2460
That was pretty cool when Ed forced the door to open again even though it was cliché.
Next episode looks like it's gonna be all about Hohenheim though...
 
Oct 5, 2009 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3817
This is getting better and better. I'm loving it now, since the story broke of from the original FMA anime. The story is really intersting and everything's just great.

The animation is awesome.
 
Oct 5, 2009 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 167
EuphoricField said:
Awesome~ I really loved how he busted through the door~ Can't wait for the next episode ^_^


Busting back through the door was awesome. xD Can't wait for the next episode and, man, did Al look anorexic guess that what just happened to him.
 
Oct 5, 2009 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1690
Envy was goddamn creepy but i liked the ending.

Good episode.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
 
Oct 5, 2009 2:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 303
IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

Once upon a time i rated this anime 9.

Then I watched episode 26.

EPISODE WAS NOTHING ELSE THAN FUCKING EPIC! WICKED AWESOMENESS OF THE TRUE DOOM OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT THIS ANIME!
 
Oct 5, 2009 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 654
Znote said:
IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

Once upon a time i rated this anime 9.

Then I watched episode 26.

EPISODE WAS NOTHING ELSE THAN FUCKING EPIC! WICKED AWESOMENESS OF THE TRUE DOOM OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT THIS ANIME!
LOL, love your post XD!!
 
Oct 5, 2009 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 753
That was a great episode, I really cant think of any faults. Im really happily surprised that this remake is turning out better than the original. I cant wait for the next episode, that looks like it could be just as good if not better, but I'd better not jinx it.
 
Oct 5, 2009 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 648
Whoa!

 
Oct 5, 2009 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 35
I still can't believe how different the first series was compared to this.

This episode and this whole series has been nothing but pure awesomeness. The first series was a masterpiece to me, but having not read the manga and not knowing how different it was until this series came along really changed my mind. THIS series is a masterpiece and I eagerly await every episode when Sunday rolls around.

The episode was awesome, I thought they would end up in front of Father, but I guess that comes in the next episode. It's also nice to see some background on Bradley.
 
Oct 5, 2009 4:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 20
who's the cock that rated this 1/5??

seriously awesome episode, ful of epicness!!
 
Oct 5, 2009 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 654
animaxx said:
who's the cock that rated this 1/5??

seriously awesome episode, ful of epicness!!
Ahahaha I didn't even notice that, yea I wonder who actually did that? Probably some non-fma:b fan XD
 
Oct 5, 2009 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 16
BigguBosu said:
I'm gonna go along with everyone else here and say that the end was epic, I had to watch that part twice. :)
Same here
 
Oct 5, 2009 5:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 417
That ending was definitely EPIC.
It didn't help that the ED song faded in as soon as he busted the door open.
(Since I love the song and it can easily make me shed a tear)
Now adding that ending for this episode, it was hard for me not to cry. That was really touching.
Ed was so BADASS with that line and his pose. Lovely.
And like the others...I'm starting to really LOVE this version of the series. :'3
I mean, I really loved the first one, but this is turning so great that it might even surpass the first one. x'3
Wewt!
Now, I really should go read the manga! xD

robbydesu said:
animaxx said:
who's the cock that rated this 1/5??

seriously awesome episode, ful of epicness!!
Ahahaha I didn't even notice that, yea I wonder who actually did that? Probably some non-fma:b fan XD

Oh you know...someone who clearly needs to get a brain... :'o

alextheone12 said:
BigguBosu said:
I'm gonna go along with everyone else here and say that the end was epic, I had to watch that part twice. :)
Same here

Glad I wasn't the only one. xD
Modified by FukuWija, Oct 5, 2009 5:27 PM


 
Oct 5, 2009 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1301
Another good episode with some light on what happened at Xerxes. I liked the last scene with Ed reaching out from that gate again to promise Al he'll come to save him, touching in a shonen kind of way. :)
 
Oct 5, 2009 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 654
samatar45 said:
Really if I wasn't tempted and read ahead in the manga a little, I would've been fucking pissed about this. Although I still am because the last part I did not know. Every heard of spoiler tags?

[ spoiler] PUT SPOILER HERE [ /spoiler] <- take out the spaces in between. That is how you make a spoiler tag.

Are we allowed to report something like this? Because I really want to.
 
Oct 5, 2009 7:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 133
Banzai, Ed actually figured out how to escape the place. Nice one!

The ending was nice and touching
 
Oct 5, 2009 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1515
Alphonseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I almost cryed.
 
Oct 5, 2009 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 127
shadowraze said:
T
Anyway, I am having a curious question about what is the meaning of having Ed's father looks so similar to the 'FATHER'.


You'll find out ...but if you want to know
 
Oct 5, 2009 8:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 106
HOLY F*CKING SH*T!! That was intense.
 
Top
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »