Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion

Jan 28, 2017 11:05 PM

That last scene sent chills down my spine

Feb 27, 2017 7:51 PM
That final scene ;-; Ed is so good. No wonder Winry fell in love with him.

Apr 10, 2017 5:13 AM

Damn the ending song was made for this episode loved it so much damn how can this be so amazing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 28, 2017 10:30 AM

I CAN NOT BELIEVE that I didn't watch this series until now. I watched the 2003 version of Fullmetal Alchemist and at the time I thought it was simply the first season with Brotherhood as a sequel. So when I did watch Brotherhood right after finishing it and realized I was still watching basically the same thing except with better(-ish) animation, I dropped it without getting to the part where things were different from the 2003 version. I really regret it now... and I'm sooooo glad I picked this up again out of boredom (and for craving a shounen anime to watch). I'm so hooked and I love the ending scene. Al is so skinny.. I got so sad just looking at him!! T_T
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .

Dec 28, 2017 1:18 AM
Good ep. A lot happened! I can't believe about Alphonse.

Feb 14, 2018 8:48 AM

I don't want this to end omg. It's just too good ;~;

Feb 15, 2018 12:43 PM

Could do with an Intensity Intensifies meme about here - This was made in 2009 so it would be appropriate ^_^

Definitely one of the best episodes so far

Feb 15, 2018 10:24 PM
Possibly my favorite episode so far!! New to the Fullmetal anime here!! I loooove it.

Mar 13, 2018 3:33 PM

The was a dangerous ploy to open the portal to Truth.

Looks like the entire being of Alphose is in the portal. But how can his body still act without his soul? Perhaps the Soul is more than what we know.

Jan 12, 9:12 PM

god this is so good, i shouldve watched this ages ago
al is so skinny, he better get his body back or ill riot

Jan 26, 4:06 PM

Awesome episode, but the best moment was its ending scene with Edward determined to give Alphonse his original, but trapped in the other realm, body.

Apr 4, 1:01 AM

It turns out that the reason why Bradley was the only Homunculus to show signs of aging among was because of Father training him to be an artificial Homunculus the moment he was born.

Edward had pretty much given in to the despair after realizing how futile it would be to try to escape while watching the pained souls of the Xerxean people beg for death but seeing the missing part of the transmutation mural back at the ruins and Envy's Philosopher's Stone made him think of a plan that's so crazy that it might just work.

Using the damned souls as a catalyst, Ed had successfully created a way to transport them out of the interstice into the realm of the real Gate of Truth so they can get transported back to the real world. A lot of the spirits can finally rest in peace and Edward got a glimpse at Alphonse's real body. He really did lack nutrition, oof.

Aug 27, 12:41 PM
Bradley's backstory

Al is really skinny

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]