Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2009 12:11 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ha so the upgrade was transformation, plus addition to Byakuran's insights which he got from fighting them before.

but still Hibari made my day , even with the upgrade knocked that guy out aside. lol its funny his weapon is a hand cuff - anyway it was right for him to step in, it was going to be the Tsuna's guardians that were gonna defeat the funerals.

i wonder what Kawahira has to say tho about thier powers, is it what we already know or more.

Oct 2, 2009 12:39 PM

May 2007
Ugh, the author has been teasing us for awhile now of a promised ass-kicking served by our very own Hibari. I want it...NOW. It's time these Funeral Wraths learn what pain is.
Oct 2, 2009 12:40 PM

Feb 2009
Hibari must have been at the back of the cool weapon line and cut a few times to get hand cuffs.
What is he supposed do to her?
tie her to a bedpost and have his way with her.
Td99Oct 2, 2009 1:12 PM

Oct 2, 2009 3:07 PM

May 2007
Go Hibari! :D

Oct 2, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
o shyt handcuffs O.o
lolz
i wonder what Hibari can do >_<
Oct 2, 2009 3:55 PM

Aug 2009
Handcuffs?

I mean, it's fitting but...really?
Oct 2, 2009 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Yay!!! >.< Hibari finally joins the fight! And even saved Dino... in his own twisted way xD

And OMG first generation of Vongola guardians is so similar to Tsuna's squad. Or maybe they are similar to first generation guardians... xP Tsuna looks just like the first Boss, only the color of their hair differs. The same with Hibari! I wonder how the rest of 1st generation guardians look like. Probably a bunch of clones xD

Back to Hibari's fight... Daisy is gonna have his ass kicked! FINALLY! He really pissed me off during the choice game... :P

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Oct 2, 2009 5:41 PM

Oct 2008
Hibari is so kakkoi.

He can use his handcuffs anytime on me. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 2, 2009 5:45 PM

Mar 2009
This is what i was waiting for, Hibari in action!

first Tonfa's and now Handcuffs! :D

Tsuna, Yamamoto and now Hibari have now shown their vongola box weapons, I believe.

the first generation guardians are very similar to Tsuna's guardians.
Oct 2, 2009 6:09 PM

Nov 2007
So Byakuran really screwed Dino's plans over =/ everyone's technique is like useless apart from the Vongola's now i guess D:
Oct 2, 2009 8:11 PM

Jul 2009
Dino has a whip. And now Hibari has a hand-cuffs. I see kinky, bondage in the future. Pahaha. I don't know if it was a translation error, but Hibari's introduction into the battle: "Hey bitches".

Hahahahahahaha. You never ever underestimate Hibari, Daisy. You are going to die now. I wonder if Hibari would actually kill Daisy. Oh man, one hit with the back of his tonfa and it sent him flying. GAH. GO HIBARI.
Oct 2, 2009 8:12 PM

Jul 2009
BadSeed said:
And OMG first generation of Vongola guardians is so similar to Tsuna's squad. Or maybe they are similar to first generation guardians... xP Tsuna looks just like the first Boss, only the color of their hair differs. The same with Hibari! I wonder how the rest of 1st generation guardians look like. Probably a bunch of clones xD

Maybe the first generation guardians are all ancestors of the current guardians :D
Think about it, all of them look alike and they have the same atmosphere with them... I think :P

Hibari just owned this chapter!!!
This is a signature.
Oct 2, 2009 9:04 PM
Sep 2007
So, first Vongola boss was whimp just like Tsuna?
Oct 2, 2009 11:02 PM

Apr 2009
Lololol, Hibari's 'Hey, bitches' made my day.

...am I the only one to see the pattern? Whip, handcuffs...? What's next? xD
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 2, 2009 11:47 PM
Sep 2008
hibari is gonna make her pay...

loved how he knocked dimo out of the way like he was trash

box weapon of daisy was kinda predictable

and how have the boxes been passed down through the Vongola family if box weapons havent been around? is it mistranslation where it ment to say the weapons in the box?

i guess that works the stronger the weapons power the better and if they were the Vongola's weapons then they have mostlikely been made to be used with flames so placing them in a box increases the power? w,e

good eps build up again tho i hope next eps is pure fighting (atlease 80%)
Oct 3, 2009 1:31 AM

Jun 2009
Hibari has a handcuffs. What he can do now xD ?? and the saved Dino xD....... in his own twisted way xD First generation Cloud Guardian *_* Can't wait for next chapter
Oct 3, 2009 3:21 AM

Jul 2008
Handcuffs =.=
Ok thats unique... but the whole chapter was really cool especially with the introduction to the 1st cloud guardian. If all the funeral wreaths have Byakuran's battle data it makes them sound unbeatable though 0.0
Oct 3, 2009 3:38 AM

Feb 2008
lmao @ Dino's Ponyta.

This chapter made me squee. Hibari's "hey bitches" was fantastic. And of course:
Momotaros said:
Dino has a whip. And now Hibari has a hand-cuffs. I see kinky, bondage in the future.

8D
Oct 3, 2009 5:16 AM

Jun 2009
copout to get adults out of the way

predictable i guess
Oct 3, 2009 8:28 AM

Jan 2009
I realised the attention this chapter was all focused upon Hibari's handcuffs and his badassery entrance. Hibari is definitely plain awesome.

Then again, what animal is Daisy? Box weapons are based upon animals that actually exists, but I have no idea what has scales and wings. My guess is he's either a frog or a salamander/newt and the flames are just trails.
Oct 3, 2009 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
Gokudera looked a moron on starting page :P

Hibari is really cool. I hope the other guardians (especially Lambo) get cool box weapons

Overall a good chapter
Oct 4, 2009 1:22 AM
Jul 2008
I absolutely adore the colored spread of the first two pages with everyone in casual clothing, especially Hibari, Fran, Xanxus, and Belphegor. Squalo looks like a pop star.
Oct 4, 2009 1:39 PM

Oct 2007
halberdiers said:
Then again, what animal is Daisy? Box weapons are based upon animals that actually exists, but I have no idea what has scales and wings. My guess is he's either a frog or a salamander/newt and the flames are just trails.

Something like a salamander, lizard or even dragon I would say.

And Hibari was awesome, you can't deny that. :3
Feb 23, 2010 8:58 AM

Jul 2009
I really loved this chapter. Hibari has definitely mastered the art of badassery. Him saying "Hey bitches," pretty much made my day!

...Also, Dino's whip, Hibari's handcuffs...encouraging the yaoi fangirls ^_^
Jul 23, 2013 8:43 PM

Feb 2011
*snort* They had to tape Lambo's mouth shut.

Dino: "Personally, I enjoy direct contact in a battle."

雲雀と一緒にも?8D

*wince* Poor Dino, so that's why he and Squalo didn't stand a chance.

Dino: "Hehe...looks like I owe him one. He saved me. In his own twisted way."

But why did he have to kick you. XD;; Ah well, that's just like him.

Yeaaah, these guys may as well be reincarnations of the first generation.
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 28, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, that guy transformed into a merman.
Hibari has handcuffs now, cool.
May 16, 2023 7:27 PM

Jun 2021
I'm the uncle kawahira, i'll be like he, also the vol.28 portait is VEEERRRRY VERY NAIZU! (+V+) b
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.