Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2014 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tama ;.;

Iona got more creepy for me in this finale. The second half got pretty intense but with a second season coming soon, the cliffhangerish ending will definitely get people talking. TAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jun 19, 2014 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good end to season 1, I really want to know what happens in the next series now though.
Jun 19, 2014 12:39 PM

Jan 2014
Holy s***... Holy freaking s***. This was epic. This was amazing. This was just WOW!!!!!

9.5/10 for the entire series, would have been 10/10 if the start was a bit better but this show as amazing. I need to know what happens next. What happened To Tama? Iona's wish is to battle forever. My God.. I need more of this.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 19, 2014 12:42 PM
Jan 2014
I can't believe Iona's wish was to become Ruuko's LRIG.
Well... She did say she liked her, and if you're going to become an LRIG in the process anyway, that might as well be your wish.
I wonder where Tama dissapeared off to.
Ulith is now free in Iona's body, that's a walking disaster.
Hmm, I liked the psychological aspect of this anime. Looking forward towards S2.
ResidentJun 19, 2014 12:52 PM
Jun 19, 2014 12:46 PM

May 2013
Wait so Iona's wish was that she wanted to be Ruko's LRIG?! That is just crazy. I don't get why that was her wish though. Glad that there is going to be another season of this. My mind is just blown right now.
Jun 19, 2014 12:50 PM

Nov 2013
well..... that's a cliffhanger.... correction: that's THE cliffhanger!!

Tama will now be given to someone else and fight Ru while on opposing forces I guess

Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 19, 2014 12:53 PM
Feb 2013
The opening was beast. Got me all hyped up for the episode.
Jun 19, 2014 12:54 PM

Mar 2014
Damn, I kind of assumed that Ruuko's wish wouldn't get granted (so that they could actually have a second season),but I was so surprised when Iona got hers granted and it was to be Ruuko's LRIG.
Where did Tama go!?!? also in the preview of next, we see akira without her scar so how did that disappear? i'm so excited for the next season!
Jun 19, 2014 1:00 PM

Apr 2009
Ruuko x Iona confirmed?! It's yuri time!
Jun 19, 2014 1:01 PM

Feb 2008
It's all Mayu fault to put all those damn thought into Tama, she probably don't want Ruuko get her wish.
Iona now become Ruuko's LRIG.

Where did Tama go?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 19, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
Wow where did my Tama go?!?!?! Iona is crazy! That b***h lost it, she is rly twisted. Her wish was becoming Ruko's LRIG... I wabt second season now. Also if I read correctly the name will be changed from Selector Infected Wixoss to Selector Spreaded Wixoss OoOoOoO very intriguing. Definitely gonna watch the next season.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Jun 19, 2014 1:06 PM
Jan 2012
No idea where Tama went. And I'm thinking Ruuko will never get to wish the LRIGSs free because Iona would never cooperate. Hitoe could try and free the LRIGs with Yuzuki, but Hitoe sucks at WIXOSS battles.
Chiyori will have to save the day :o
Jun 19, 2014 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
What a great finale! Just when I wondered how a second season makes sense with what seemed like it would be a conclusive ending Tama started having doubts about it. Iona became Ruuko's LRIG, this is going to be really interesting, especially with the ticking bomb Ulith walking around. I can't wait for the second season (is it going to be called selector spread WIXOSS?).
Jun 19, 2014 1:09 PM

Feb 2013
This episode just had the most intense plot twists and stuff wowo

I definitely think Ru's Grandma is linked to Tama...

The last few minutes of the episode gave me shivers!!!! I'm so excited to see second season, this show was better than I expected it to be :)
Jun 19, 2014 1:13 PM

Mar 2014
Iona's wish can't be being Ruuko's LRIG can it? Because wishes are granted to LRIGs, not to the girls. So if she wanted to become Ruuko's LRIG, then that wish would be granted to Urisu and she would be Ruuko's LRIG am I wrong?
That was a great season! I wish to know more! I want 2nd season immediately! My favourite for this season, 9/10.
I also want those wixoss cards, they look dazzling ^^
A book and who seek it attract one another. -Dantalian no Shoka
Jun 19, 2014 1:14 PM
Jan 2014
So seeing that midoriko was contracted by another selector, LRIGs don't disappear/die and we'll probably see more of her in the 2nd season and does anyone else think that tama is some how related to the person in the white room? Can't wait for selector spread
Jun 19, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2010
Tama is probably a "part" of the grand mother or something like that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2014 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
dynamitMC said:
Iona's wish can't be being Ruuko's LRIG can it? Because wishes are granted to LRIGs, not to the girls. So if she wanted to become Ruuko's LRIG, then that wish would be granted to Urisu and she would be Ruuko's LRIG am I wrong?

Iona's wish to be Ruukos LRIG wouldn't affect that (i think), as Urisu was still switching with Iona, and Iona switched Tama. (Tama probably became someone elses LRIG then, swapping with what Iona would of done) sorry if that sounds confusing i hope i kinda made it clear, it's just what I think happened ^^
Jun 19, 2014 1:29 PM

May 2014
Decent cliffhanger ending. Now we have to expect Selector Spread, which could mean the Selector realm will be leaking out in the real world, if only.

Miss Okada, please sit down and lay out your plot for the next season, don't try to patch up things that have already been botched. You have something here that's more than melodrama, you can do it, but just think carefully what the story needs to be a great character study and card game deconstruction.
Jun 19, 2014 1:29 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh cool, Midoriko is still alive! So I guess they will get as many chances as they can to get out of the card. I wonder what everyone meant when they said, it's happening. Were they able to feel that Ruuko's wish was going to come true? But then it didn't since Tama didn't recite the last part of the oath.

So Hitoe had already regained her memories, but she wanted to continue to battle to free Yuzuki :(
Tsukuyomi-Ryuku said:

As odd as that idea sounds, that's also what I kind of concluded by the end of this episode since Tama and the grandmother said almost the same thing.
Jun 19, 2014 1:31 PM

Sep 2013
This Episode was in one word epic.

Yay, Hitoe regained her memories and Midoriko is still here. At least now we know that LRIG's go to another Selector when their Selector loses. I really hope we'll see the new Selector of Piruluk in action.

Speaking about Piruluk, has anyone noticed that Akira hasn't been in any episodes since she went cray cray? I really hope to see more of her in Season 2. Although she's been a bitch like 99,9% of the time, she was still an interesting character and I'm dying to know why she has such a grudge against Iona.

Holy shit Iona.. *adds to faves* I always thought Iona was an interesting character since the moment I saw her in the PV, but this episode made me love her for a 100 times more. I really want to know where Tama went but to be honest, I think I'll like Iona better as Ruuko's LRIG than Tama.

Can't wait till season two! Anyone knows if a date is confirmed already? I really hope that season two will be as awesome as this episode. This is by far my favourite episode. If it wasn't for the slow start and the weird incest going on between Kazuki and Yuzuki/Hanayo I would've rated this show way higher. It's still one of the best shows this season imo.
Jun 19, 2014 1:38 PM

Aug 2013
OK THIS ANIME ALWAYS SUPPRISES i for sure did not expect that! I really hate mayu now for possibley decieving tama for her own goals maybe? Still many questions i just love this anime so many twists in the plot! :o but one thing was for sure a majour cliffhanger was sure to happen and well it certainly lived up to it :p! I really hope the rank of this anime rises bcus it certainly deserves it ! :D:P And i also in my own opinion think that it is unfair to say its a copy of madoka .-. I just hope that other people see this but anyway BRING ON S2!! :D:D:P And BATTEROU DESU! ^_^
Jun 19, 2014 1:46 PM

May 2012
Now I see why this need a season 2.

Wow the ending was just wow. I wasn't not expecting things to turn out like that. So Urisu is now Iona, Tama disappeared, and now Iona is Ru's LRIG! Now i have a ton of questions. Why didn't Tama complete the wish? Why did Iona wanted to be Ruuko's LRIG? What is Urisu going to do? This episode was great. I'm amazed at how great this series turned out.

7/10. I will be happy to watch the second season.
Jun 19, 2014 1:57 PM

Jan 2011
Wow that ending caught me off guard. Great ep.
Overall first season was not more than "very good", but I really hope that great potential this show has at the moment will be realized in second season.
Jun 19, 2014 1:57 PM

Apr 2009
Very good epsiode.
I'm intrgued in what happens if Wixoss spreads?
In the final battle borders between real world and wixoss world crumbled.

Looking forward to the next season
Jun 19, 2014 2:13 PM
May 2014
This was great! I'm so glad Hitoe got her memories back and I can't wait for the next season in Autumn!
Jun 19, 2014 2:19 PM

Jun 2012
That ending was delicious.

So Iona wanted to be with Ru forever and ever. How cute.
Jun 19, 2014 2:21 PM

Jul 2010
Great ending! But I was kind of angry at Tama for not granting that wish =/ And also as someone wrote here, I like Iona better as Rukos LRIG.

And was is just me or did the color of Rukos cards became gray (or was it black?)?
Jun 19, 2014 2:27 PM

Nov 2012
What in the f...
Ruuko's wish was almost complete, and looked like it would have worked since Yuzuki was for a brief minute a normal girl again it seems.

Well, at least it isn't a long wait 'till the next season.
Jun 19, 2014 2:38 PM
May 2013
tingy said:
Oh cool, Midoriko is still alive! So I guess they will get as many chances as they can to get out of the card. I wonder what everyone meant when they said, it's happening. Were they able to feel that Ruuko's wish was going to come true? But then it didn't since Tama didn't recite the last part of the oath.

So Hitoe had already regained her memories, but she wanted to continue to battle to free Yuzuki :(
Tsukuyomi-Ryuku said:

As odd as that idea sounds, that's also what I kind of concluded by the end of this episode since Tama and the grandmother said almost the same thing.

quite possible, also i remembered right she pointed at the tower where the last battle took place (in the first episodes) and said something like if this where tetris and this tower where the last piece missing then the whole city/world would disapear/change. Which now kinda happened.

Maybe she was tama first selector which we saw and maybe she fought the battle in the very first secons of the anime. Then the question would be what her wish was.

Maybe she wished that the real world and the selector world would be seperated in hope that they would disapear and only now it returned to its "normal" way.
Jun 19, 2014 2:43 PM

Nov 2013
I can't say I'm satisfied with this cliffhanger, feels slightly BS. I guess a madoka ending would have suited me better but it makes more sense for the second cour.

Still we've been given a lot of information during this episode, and that's what was lacking in the previous ones. There are still very blur areas, but overall I enjoyed the first half of the anime.

PS: After a bit more thinking I think i'm still decently intrigued by the ending, it brings new amazing perspectives for the rest of the anime!
Jun 19, 2014 2:50 PM

May 2009
Holy shit, grandma was Tama.
Jun 19, 2014 3:02 PM

Feb 2014
I had goosebumps the WHOLE episode, thank God for season 2!
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 19, 2014 3:13 PM

Mar 2014
Freaking awesome ending. Can't wait for season 2 , this one deserves it in my opinion.
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
How is it possible for this to be ranked 1800+??? The only explanation i can provide both for this and Hitsugi no Chaika is that most people watched 1,2 or 3 eps max and then dropped the series.If it's not for that then i will ask this, how the hell is possible for Date a live to be in 914?
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Jun 19, 2014 3:17 PM

Nov 2012
Can't believe Iona's wish was to become Ru's LRIG.

Tama missing?I think she's grandma or connected to her in some way.

Can't wait to see season 2 it's going to be so much better.

As for this season it was average from episodes 1-7,episode 8 onwards saved it from being mediocre 6/10.
Jun 19, 2014 3:23 PM
May 2014
Loved this episode..
Apparently the series still keeps going on a downward spiral into darkness..sort of.
Fulfilling wishes..not if Mayu can help it.

Now the middle name of the series kind of makes sense too.
First they get infected, then they spread..or something like that.

Is Wixoss an epidemic?
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 19, 2014 3:24 PM

Oct 2012
Cool episode 7/10 for the series.

I have a feeling that the girl they showed with the pink googles (Chiyori) is Tama incarnated, though probably not.

Wait why is she in the picture for the first season when she didn't even appear?
Jun 19, 2014 3:25 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Everyone kinda forgot Midoriko until today. Even I thought she died, but nope, looks like she has another owner.

Iona's wish was to be with Ruko and battle with her. Wow, Tama left Ruko and is nowhere to be found.

So if Yuzuki were to be free it would be awkward to see 2 Yuzuki's, with Hanayo being the other one. Then again, Yuzuki's brother would get to keep both Yuzuki and Hanayo so it's not as bad as it seems.

Jun 19, 2014 3:27 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Looks like Hitoe finally regained her memories of Yuzuki and Ruko. (^^)

Iona vs. Ruko was epic! Not sure why Mayu wanted to sway Tama from Ruko..
Tama really has been a nice LRIG until the very end, not completing the oath with Ruko and thus let her remain as a human.

Iona's wish was to become Ruko's LRIG. Ah, what a crazy B she is!

Midoriko spotted. Good to see she still has a chance to get out of the card.

What a cliffhanger that was! I now believe that Tama and Ruko's grandma is connected somehow, since they both share the same wish.
Or, is it just a coincidence and grandma is still suspicious?

Next season: Selector Spread WIXOSS

OMG what if Aki-lucky ends up having Tama as her LRIG xD

Jun 19, 2014 3:37 PM

Aug 2013
That was quite the ending. The second season can't come fast enough.
wow gay
Jun 19, 2014 3:47 PM
Apr 2013
This show had some glaring issues but the ending was actually pulled off quite well. Iona wish was to have a Selector stronger then herself that loved to battle so she could always battle at her top. Tama is wherever and next season Aki-creepy-bitchy-lucky is back along with that other girl. Curious to see where the next season will go but only have to get through summer so that isn't bad

I don't really know how I feel though. It was laughable at some parts in all honesty but it had some moments aswell.

This episode was great though and it left a good note alteast even though it started on like 6 bad notes. Second season looks promising though.

I am bordering on 7 or 8, it probably deserves a 7 if not lower since it had many issues but I liked it in a way so I'll give it an 8 and be nice. That last episode was 10/10 material though, shame the first half was laughably bad.
Jun 19, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
Wow I didn't see that coming. Iona as Ruko's LRIG? Who would've thought O__O I guess that's what Iona meant when she said she was waiting for Ruko: she wanted to be the LRIG of the best selector. But wait, the wishes are supposed to be fulfilled by the LRIG-turned human right? If Iona's wish was to battle forever, then the preview showing Iona as a selector makes sense. So do we chalk it up as "luck" that Iona became Ruko's LRIG?

I feel so sorry for Ruko not only for losing Tama but also because she now has a lewd psycho LRIG with her 24/7. She's going to lose her mind. Lots of shitai. I'm going to miss BATTORU :(

Mayu is an asshole like Kyuubey. Actually no, I think she's worse. At least Kyuubey was uh...straight, it just didn't tell Madoka and co. everything lol.

Aki-lucky had her face fixed and battling again? Please don't make Tama her LRIG >___<

Grandma you're suspicious until the end.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 19, 2014 4:38 PM

May 2012
i figure iona wanted to be ruuko lrig becos she wants to keep battling,, dang what a weirdo, and now ulith that crazy shit are going to ruin iona reputation haha... i can see aki lucky too and cant wait for selevtor spread >.<
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 19, 2014 4:40 PM

Jul 2012
Confused from this last episode......but......let me think..

So, Iona wanted to be Ruuko's LRIG? That was her wish? o-o
And....what happened to Tama? D: Where'd she go!? D:
And why didn't Tama want to fulfill Ruuko's wish!!! DX

DAMN! That's probably why they're making a second season....they'll probably have the answers to the questions I asked....hopefully... :/

But, I guess it was an alright anime. I liked the fact that it was a card game type anime, that's pretty cool. :3 Didn't expect it to be so dull, in terms of sadness. :(
Overall, good anime. Can't wait for the next season~! x3
Jun 19, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
hmm... welp this show won almost all of my YES!!

so... i guess a new 9/10 will be born
Jun 19, 2014 4:45 PM

Apr 2012
Did I like the episode? Yes. However, the fact that the second season was confirmed before this season even ended makes it seem like the only reason for having WIXOSS end here is so they could make the title 'spread' which I find idiotic.

They could have easily just gone ahead and made this 24 episodes long, but no, they have to make a season break JUST so they can pull this freaking cliffhanger.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good cliffhanger, but it feels like they only ended it here for the purpose of a cliffhanger, and that's just dumb. If this had spent 24 episodes getting to this same point and ended on this cliffhanger, I would be shouting praises right now, but there was just no point in doing it now other than to be a jerk about it. Especially considering Chiyori, despite being in the opening theme song, did literally NOTHING the whole season but lose once to Yuzuki. Exactly 0 influence.

Anyways, now that I have that out of my system.
xchee said:
So do we chalk it up as "luck" that Iona became Ruko's LRIG?
Not even kind of. After all, that was only Ruko's first loss as a Selector, unless a greater force acted to make this happen, I highly doubt it would be possible to have literally replaced Tama. (But then again, I felt the same way about someone that has lost their rights as a Selector becoming a Selector for a second time, so... this show seems inconsistent with its rules.)
Jun 19, 2014 4:48 PM

Apr 2012
WOW! That was epic! Lots of plot twists, surprises, now I cannot wait for the second season!

Solid 9/10!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 19, 2014 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
What.... Iona's wish was to become Ruko's LRIG. That was crazy. I wonder where did Tama go?
Jun 19, 2014 5:06 PM

Jan 2014
I don't think you guys are understand what happened. Ruko won. She won the battle but the eternal girl contract thing wasn't finished. Iona on the other hand had more than enough wins and the final part of that was her condition for her wish, her wish is to battle forever so finding someone who loves to battle as much as her must have been part of it and she someow replaced Tama. Ruko is at 0 losses still.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 19, 2014 5:15 PM

Aug 2012
Well shit. Tama rejecting Ruko's wish to protect her was expected, but Iona taking her place was not. I'm on board with those that are saying Iona's wish wasn't as specific as becoming Ru's LRIG. I think the switch is something more fundamental, Tama was removed from the card because she rejected Ru's wish. Iona just filled the immediate opening. So it'll probably be awhile until Tama goes elsewhere(unfortunately it does seem likely for her to land Aki-lucky)

What's most disappointing is that it seemed like Rudoka's wish was going to be granted. Can't think of what else would have caused that reaction from the surprisingly alive Midoriko and Hanayuzuki. Plus I don't see why else Mayu would feel the need to wormtongue Tama like that, unless she really just wants her to stay on the card side(maybe so that she can continue evolving). I'm just glad the wish wasn't granted, and I hope that won't ever be a possibility.

Well, I can't wait for Spread. The possibilities are endless. I just hope the first couple of episodes will clear up some of the would be inconsistencies in the laws of the selectors, such as the rules regarding the wishes' capabilities and why the LRIGs and selectors can get back in the game.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

150 by yhagni »»
Aug 11, 2022 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.