Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 2, 2017 1:01 PM

Just finished the series, quiet enjoyable because of the art, the slow character development kinda irritating. The finale kinda drop my expectation, after all these episodes they haven't even went on a date once, he only managed to get her phone number.. i feel betrayed by my own expectation, well at least i enjoy the vibes of first love, so pure. lel

Lack of romance aspect for a romance tagged anime series like this. It'd be great if Usa took the lead instead of being so awkward around Ritsu, also the MC is a bit annoying at some parts. The only reason i kept watching is Mayumi, if only the MC go for Mayumi instead of Ritsu that'd be even more interesting

Also i'm so curious with Sayaka's bare face without make up

Overall score 6/10, might read the manga, i heard it's better than the anime adaptation, i won't expect much this time just to be betrayed again by my own expectation, damn it

Dec 5, 2017 6:39 AM
Very recomended Comedy Romance anime.. Love u Ricchan-senpai

Mar 26, 11:07 AM

is no one going to comment on the fact that usa was literally having rape fantasies lol...? like wtf that really disturbed me

everytime he commented on how "slender" and "delicate" she was and basically orgasmed at the thought of touching her i wanted to throw up lmao

welp now i know the inside of a teenage boys mind i suppose... ladies be warned, this is a romance anime purely from male angle

7/10 for the lulz

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]