Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2014 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, oh God Sora's reactions are just priceless in the world. No doubt about that. And damn, he sure is popular as well.

Fun episode overall. LOVE OR LOVED. This game imo is getting quite interesting and Izuna is definitely having fun :D
Stark700Jun 18, 2014 9:02 AM
Jun 18, 2014 6:36 AM
Oct 2012
"I was the cute before there was the cute" please don't tell me that theme music had that line ! Great opening.

Fun episode, nice little turn around, better ending.
Takuan_SohoJun 18, 2014 7:00 AM
Jun 18, 2014 7:03 AM

Aug 2013
Dat ridiculous opening shook my sides lol, but it fit for the ridiculous shooting game.

Lol they showed Kurisu and Chie

Steph being Steph as always

'Shiro Vs Sora' !

It end with Izuna-tan goes berserk.

Well i guess my prediction was off for thinking that the game would be finished in this episode.
Jun 18, 2014 7:29 AM
Jun 2011
this was great episode and damm izuna was scary at the end of the episode
Jun 18, 2014 7:33 AM

Feb 2008
Izuna-tan begin to start having fun in the end.

Good job Sora for aiming for pantsu. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 18, 2014 9:01 AM

May 2012
This was epic as hell!

That opening was really funny. Love or Loved 2. I need to play the first. Also Steins Gate, Persona, and Akiba Strip. Lol. The game was also fun too. Then things got real. Those guns fights were amazing. Shiro is an expert gunslinger. Finally know how the Warbeast are cheating. Shiro vs Sora! That bounce off with those bullets. Izuna is finally starting to have fun now. I need the next episode NOW!

5/5!
Jun 18, 2014 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode, Sora can think of everything lol
My Candies:
Jun 18, 2014 9:06 AM

Jul 2010
Shiro realizing the world being fictional ^w^
Didn't know what to expect from this game at first.
Poor Steph! Turned into a narcissist!
All that calculation by Sora to shoot off the pantsu... lol
Shiro being the best FPS gamer!!! It was really cool watching them all shoot those love bullets around.
Jibril looked pretty cool with those black wings and that aura.
Shiro!!! Wow, Izuna is showing her true colours now!
Jun 18, 2014 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
Best episode ever. That opening at the beginning was pretty weird but was really funny.
The game that there playing was great.
Izuna at the end there was pretty cool too.
Wonder what the overall score for this anime will be when the series is finished.
Jun 18, 2014 9:10 AM

Aug 2007
Glorious ep was glorious. There was so many references to games. :D Dat Catherine music that was playing when Sora was in love with Shiro. More and more Blank surprises me I didn't think Shiro would be the that skill in shooters and the trap they had planned in mid air. I wish it had more episodes I don't want to see the final ep next week.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 18, 2014 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
their really going to fit the battle to the last episode... this means for a season 2. Also one of the funniest episode ever! and the most awesome battle! I hope the second season comes fast too. :)

To Izuna-tan: games are to be enjoyed desu~
Jun 18, 2014 9:21 AM
Dec 2012
Jibril is so GAR
Jun 18, 2014 9:22 AM
Oct 2010
I think that spell on Steph before they entered the game will be key to winning this game :)
Jun 18, 2014 9:23 AM
Feb 2014
Awesome ep :D

They nailed the game perfectly and that OP xD

And seeing it animated just made my interest in playing that game even bigger.

Next episode should be awesome aswell ^^
Caleb8980Jun 18, 2014 9:33 AM
Jun 18, 2014 9:24 AM

Jan 2014
Dat OP, "Living or Dead" ha? And overcalculating for a literal panty shot! Too bad next episode is the last one
Jun 18, 2014 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Its No Game no life, I can't say enough good about it. I'm not a big fan of FPS games but my god did I enjoy this. Jibril is freaking amazing and all the planning they did fooling Izuna.. Oh god I can't wait for the next one... too bad its the last episode :( i don't want it to end yet.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 18, 2014 9:34 AM

Jun 2008
A bit rushed, but that is something I've (sadly) come to expect, due to time constraints.
Now that Izuna used [Bad Blood] (or whatever they are translating it these days...), it's time to see her bend reality.
Tune in next time to see, if [ ] will be able to make a comeback from here, and to see the reform of the EF!
PS, pity we didn't get to see more of Steph's narcissism, and Jibrils half-clothed appearance. (She's dressing pretty slutty usually, but there's nothing, that tops disheveled, partly removed clothing. NOTHING.)
Jun 18, 2014 9:35 AM

Apr 2014
So they weren't in Tokyo huh? But It's just an "Imaginative World" by Warbeeast Federation. But still Sora and Shiro's reaction when they didn't about it was funny!

Steph was just being a decoy for testing to figure out how the game works then after testing she was been left behind was hilarious!
Sora's dirty intentions was not accomplished and being despaired when it's not achieve was funny.
Shiro was too awesome on her shooting skills! It's Awesome shooting game Episode!
Jibril and Izuna's could be much better if it was made a quite long fight. But I'll take like that.

But when Shiro was been hit by Izuna, I already knew it that she was just pretending to be Izuna's ally... It was too easy to figure that out...

And lastly Izuna's transformation was scary, She was likely would gone completely insane and making it very difficult to defeat her...

I wonder how they will end this on just one last episode? But I wish this Anime will have a great ending... I can't wait for the last episode next week!
RayzerJun 18, 2014 9:53 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 18, 2014 9:36 AM

Aug 2010
Wow that was epic!! Loved it way more than the LN XD DAT ANIMATION!! Based MH!

Lol'd so much at the games intro XD Anyone know who was singing in it?

And Lol'd so much at the demo with Ino being in a military outfit demonstrating how to play XD Looked so GAR hahaha

Sora sure summarized it so wonderfully XD Izuna is aiming for harem and us for her. Perfect tl;dr XD

The start of the game was hilarious with them trying things out XD

Sora being shot by Shiro, and his "Waga imouto yo" XD Shoujo manga XD

But Jibril shooting Shiro was even more hilarious XD The joy of love triangles and NTR was so lolololol Shiro's "Jibril shuki~" while pressing on her boobs was bad for my heart. HHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG >.<

Shiro promising her a punishment after that was cute.

Steph shooting herself and loving herself was so lol XD

Sora's reaction to failing in fading the panties was priceless XD

DAT SHIRO VS IZUNA!!!! Shiro was friggin BOSS!! Dem calculating skills!! SO BA!
How she shoots predicting the trajectory of Izuna's bullet to protect herself. EPIC!!

Jibril's "Irrashaimase" while jumping from above Izuna was so AWESOME!! Jibril is <3

Dat Sora sniping! The animation in the air was amazing.

Loved Shiro's plan. She was friggin Ba This ep. Faking getting hit And Dat nopan :3 Dat acting!! Shiro is <3

Also loved Jibril vs Izuna. Jibril's glare was BA!

Really nice to see Izuna having this much fun :D DAT BAD BLOOD FORM! It looked awesome!!
Jun 18, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2010
Dang, that was a fantastic episode! I totally didn't expect it to be a shooting game, all signs were pointing to it being a dating sim, but this is so much better!

Shiro and Sora make a wonderful pair, and Shiro has a lot of skill at the whole shooting genre. Plus the bullets bouncing off of each other at the end was awesome. That takes a lot of skill for anyone. The whole who ever you shoot falls in love with you thing is pretty funny too xD

This might be my second favorite episode of the show...
Jun 18, 2014 9:50 AM

Feb 2014
amazing episode Jibril was pretty cool
5/5
Flying without feathers is not easy; my wings have no feathers
Jun 18, 2014 9:51 AM

Jun 2010
Fucking epic, I don't know what else to say.
Jun 18, 2014 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
Sora finally figured out that the place isn't Tokyo but just a virtual world instead.

Izuna is aiming for a harem.

Lol at how Shiro is shooting at Sora and Jibril is shooting at Shiro.

Steph accidentally shooting herself and fell in love with herself was a lol.

Anyway, that's Izuna's transformation at the end was epic.
Jun 18, 2014 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
NOOO The cliffhanger is killing me
Jun 18, 2014 9:58 AM
Feb 2014
Nothing short of spectacular! The whole episode was action-packed! The boring episodes that lead up to this episode was worth it! And last episode next week! Nooooooo! I hope we can get an OVA or something before S2.
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Jun 18, 2014 10:02 AM

Jul 2012
Goddamn, this was way too good lol
I normally don't hype, but this is just incredibly entertaining.
Still, episode 6 is the best imo, but this one just got the second place with kudos.
5/5
Jun 18, 2014 10:06 AM

Jul 2013
Fuc-, that was an amazing episode, Madhouse did a great job in here. The animation, the action, the gameplay, the high tension, that ending cliffhanger, all just freaking..... WOW, I was pretty astounded by it.

Noooo, it's ending next week, hopefully there is a season 2 in here. Wished that it is a 24+ episodes in this season :(.

Jun 18, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2010
"You don't mind if I defeat her, do you?"

Jibril x Archer OTP

Barion-Zara said:

Jibril's "Irrashaimase" while jumping from above Izuna was so AWESOME!! Jibril is <3

The delivery of that line gave me chills.

Apr 2010
This is like a zombie game, except with girls that want your love.

Oct 2011
EPICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiro vs izuna OMG!! Bullets bouncing off the walls. Not hitting Shiro!!

Steph hitting herself XDD

Panties disappearing !!!

Jirbril was awesome !!!

Sora and Shiro teamwork was EPIC!!!

Izuna having fun T__T and dat transformation : 0

Cliffhnager NOOOOO

Last episode next week WHY!!!!! Need Season 2 !!!!
Jun 18, 2014 10:13 AM
Feb 2014
Solkiskey said:
This is like a zombie game, except with girls that want your love.

Funny little point:
In the novel after hearing the explanation of the game, Sora says:

"So this is a game where Gal*gun and Left 4 Dead had a child."

^^
Jun 18, 2014 10:14 AM
Jan 2014
In the end, did Izuna get hit by the shot or did her transformation thingy stop it?

Jibril is gar.
Jun 18, 2014 10:15 AM

Dec 2012
Do you know those times when words are useless? This is the time. Best episode so far. If there'd be another awesome episode,NGNL would become a masterpiece.
Jun 18, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2013
Just. EPIC. God, I love the combination of action and humor in this show. It's that humor that sets this show apart from others that use a similar concept. This was probably the best episode of the season so far combining all the strongest aspects of the show.I nearly died during that OP for "Living or Dead Series SS: Love or Loved 2". I've never seen "panty shots" taken so literally. Sora and Shiro are just awesome together. But Jibril might have been the MVP this episode. I can't wait for the last episode. Madhouse, blow my mind next week.
dankzelJun 18, 2014 10:29 AM
Jun 18, 2014 10:22 AM

Apr 2010
That's without a doubt the best first person shooter i have even seen, who cares about CoD and Battlefield this game is what we all should be playing.
And finally someone who was playing Meta game, people who get owned allot on FPS don't get owned by skill but by meta game.
Players who watch other players and try to figure out what they do and adjust their tactics.

That aside it was fun to watch Steph but a shame she didn't show any good things to help out.
Somehow i am thinking that she will be the one that will shoot Izuna in the end but i guess we will have to wait and see.
Jun 18, 2014 10:22 AM

Mar 2012
No Game No life, Is the Masterpiece of this season and probably the masterpiece of the whole year, GOD Damm Cliffhangers are torturing me, PLS Let there be more season in the future i beg you Madhouse :D
Jun 18, 2014 10:30 AM

Sep 2013
The game looks fun but warbeasts superhuman strength makes this game millions of times better XD

Steph will be the deciding factor of course ;)

Izuna is so kawaii <3 desu
Jun 18, 2014 10:34 AM

Apr 2014
I wonder what spell Sora placed on Steph...

Sora's reaction is so priceless lmao

Shiro vs Izuna was epic

Shiro has amazing analytical skills

Woah scary Izuna at the end there

5/5 sad that next week is the last episode...
Jun 18, 2014 10:36 AM

Nov 2009
Holy shit, this episode ....
Hard to believe how much did they pour into a single episode, but everything was just fantastic to watch. It's been a long, long time for me to watch a 20min episode but just feels like 5 minute.
Jun 18, 2014 10:36 AM

May 2014
Not much comedy this week, and the satirical parody opening was cute , I hope that wasn social commentary, but it also felt like pandering as always. The CG models were creepy(imitating vocaloids) so I'm going to accept it as social commentary.

The game was fun, needed just a bit more to feel like an actual video game. But if Shiro wasn't in Izuna's control then how did Sora not notice from the very start and just acted accordingly instead? Pick up the soap man. Oh well doesn't really matter plot wise, a Gary Stu stays a Gary Stu and there was no development. I wanted to see Jibril being a badass though. All ends well, we'll see next week what will be cooked up with berserked up Kurama Izuna :D
Jun 18, 2014 10:37 AM

Nov 2013
Amazing episode.
The game is silly, Sora was hilarious, Steph was Steph, and Shiro was cool too. But my favorite this episode is Jibril lol
"I have to warn you that's a death flag.." haha well played.

So just as I expected the game will take more than one episode, hopefully they can wrap it up properly next time and still somehow have enough time to make a good ending.
Jun 18, 2014 10:38 AM

Aug 2012
Jaw-dropping episode. It kept me interested and hooked on each second. Shooters should follow this gameplay from now on! I kept looking at the time-bar to see how much time left - I don't want it to end. D:

I haven't read the novels, but I can safely say that they adapted this part real good despite the time constraint. Who knew that it'll be as epic as this? I honestly thought that it will be a galge game xD

And I bet the narcissistic Steph will save the day next week. Yeah, that's gotta be great.
Jun 18, 2014 10:44 AM

Feb 2014
Awesome episode.
The intro made me think if i had the right anime until i heard Ino's voice
Found out how the warbeasts cheat but it nobody can prove it yet
Shiro has badass skills as always.
Izuna is starting to enjoy the game.
Jibril has some awesome skills and looks (transformation) but Izuna still got through her (i think)
Overall great episode and Steph is acting like a Steph as usual, wondering what Jibril's punishment will be.

Most of all, hoping for more episodes!
Jun 18, 2014 10:47 AM

Feb 2012
Hilarious and AWESOME episode!
Jun 18, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2009
This anime never fails to impress me, now I want the season 2!!
Jun 18, 2014 10:59 AM

Oct 2011
T3hSource said:
Not much comedy this week, and the satirical parody opening was cute , I hope that wasn social commentary, but it also felt like pandering as always. The CG models were creepy(imitating vocaloids) so I'm going to accept it as social commentary.

The game was fun, needed just a bit more to feel like an actual video game. But if Shiro wasn't in Izuna's control then how did Sora not notice from the very start and just acted accordingly instead? Pick up the soap man. Oh well doesn't really matter plot wise, a Gary Stu stays a Gary Stu and there was no development. I wanted to see Jibril being a badass though. All ends well, we'll see next week what will be cooked up with berserked up Kurama Izuna :D

Shiro was walking instead of running. Sora told Shiro not to rum that much.
Jun 18, 2014 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
Awesome episode.

Jibril at her best <3. lol @ NTR and love triangle

Steph being a total Steph as always lmao. Let's see how she and Sora's command will effect the outcome of the game.

Hilarious and thrilling game as expected from NGNL by now.

Just one more episode to go :/. Will really miss it. Give us S2 ASAP!
Jun 18, 2014 11:03 AM

Nov 2011
thats quite a loincloth there in the end
Hate Keeps me warm
Jun 18, 2014 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
T3hSource said:

I think he was asking why Sora didn't realize that Shiro wasn't controlled from the start.
To answer that, it's cause Sora isn't all powerful.

Jun 18, 2014 11:07 AM
Feb 2014
kami_desu said:
AnimeFan500 said:

I think he was asking why Sora didn't realize that Shiro wasn't controlled from the start.
To answer that, it's cause Sora isn't all powerful.

That's because he really thought Shiro was taken by Izuna; that was pure improvisation on Shiro's side, not sth that was planned beforehand ;-)

Which you can also see by what Sora thought in the staircase, if that whole sequence would be part of a plan that part would be nonsense, because if anything he would think about how their plan worked :D
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1020 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 5:11 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

622 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 21, 5:21 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2014

294 by FarCritical »»
Apr 19, 11:53 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

56 by Andturn »»
Apr 19, 10:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.