Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 2, 2009 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
Asteriks said:
In fact, Top 3 Espadas were nowhere as impressive as Ulquiorra, even though they're of a higher rank.

This x__X It seems ridiculous that he was only #4. I want him back.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 2, 2009 9:54 AM

May 2009
I feel like Wonderwise might be something more than the other Espada were.
Oct 2, 2009 9:55 AM
Sep 2007
Well, maybe battles will look better when they animated them.
Best example is Hisagi vs Findor fight which is so much better in anime, one of best animated Bleach fights actually.

But still, Kubo probably lost most of his ideas on lower ranked Espadas, so he didn't really know how to overpower Top 3.

Now, the only surviving Espadas are Yammi, Grimmjow (didn't saw him die), Szayel (well, from his point of view he's still alive, trapped in thousands of years torture), Neliel (if you count ex-Espadas), we also didn't saw Starrk and Halibel die either.

Ulquiorra could be brought back with Orihime's godly power.
Oct 2, 2009 10:01 AM

May 2009
Fai said:
hJ said:
WW is the only arrancar left in Human World now, I think next 2 or 3 chapters will show his demise and we'll see Aizen's greater plan soon

WE did not see Stark or Halibel dissolving(like what happened with Barragan and others).

FOr all we know they will be making a comeback.

Mmm, good point.

LOL at Mashiro being so worried about her scarf. I guess that's just like her.

Dude - so the chapter opens with Aizen telling everyone to bring it on, something we've all been waiting for, and then switches to Mashiro/Wunderweiss?! Lame. Wunderweiss needs to die already, by the way.
Oct 2, 2009 10:20 AM

May 2007
Liked this chapter. Smexy Aizen, awesome Mashiro, protective Kensei. It's all I need. :D
(I hope Boobs won't be back, but I guess she will. P: Kubo likes boobs like her.)

Oct 2, 2009 10:37 AM

Dec 2007
"NoyaChan" said:
protective Kensei.

Yeah I never saw it coming... it was so predictable >.>. Bleach can't even build a suspense anymore.

Oct 2, 2009 10:42 AM
Sep 2007
Kensei and Mashiro have a brother-sister-like relationship, so that's a reason for his protective attitude.
Oct 2, 2009 10:47 AM
Mar 2009
I think Wonderweiss may have an ability to shorten mask duration, erode masks, or use his purity to reverse instincts (masks, namely). This would make him an invaluable instrument to Aizen. After all, Aizen has experimented on beings like Metastacia who could meld with other spiritual bodies, so creating arrancars with unique abilities isn't far fetched.

Anyways, good chapters, hopefully we can see Kensei kicking some ass next chapter.
Oct 2, 2009 11:07 AM

Mar 2009
Vizards and Espadas are both ridiculous. Kubo made 'em to be nothing but a lame excuse for powering-up new characters, and in the end they suck...

Hell, Kubo had to switch back to Wonderweiss? Anyway, the poor nutcase has proven to be one of most dangerous arrancar and he didn't even made into the top 10, how come?

Fai said:
For all we know Kubo will make Halibel sacrifice herself to full-heal Stark.

Since it's Kubo I would not doubt that, yet, why would Hallibel revive/heal someone who seems to be loyal to the SOB that used and disposed of her? Kinda contradictional, don't you think?

Wouldn't be better for her to sacrifice herself to bring back her girls or maybe Barragan?

Oct 2, 2009 11:12 AM

Mar 2009
OMG!!! Aizen was so incredible. He was so hot when he was using his zampaktou on Halibel. (^__^)
This chapter was freaking awesome. ! Yay! And Kensei was so sweet. ^^
Can't wait to see next chapter.

I think the next chapter will be about Halibel. Pff =// Anyway still so great.
Oct 2, 2009 11:23 AM

May 2008
I love this. I'm actually excited about Bleach again.
Oct 2, 2009 12:40 PM

Jul 2007
R-Zero said:
Since it's Kubo I would not doubt that, yet, why would Hallibel revive/heal someone who seems to be loyal to the SOB that used and disposed of her? Kinda contradictional, don't you think?

Let me paint you a pretty picture?

Character_A_of_SS_Side(probably Shunsui) is about to die.

The mortal attack gets blocked by someone.
End of Chapter.

ITs Stark
flashback to halibel sacrificing herself to save him:
"take revenge for us, betrayed by the one you trusted"

back to the present: Stark says some shit of having found true strength.

Aizen makes a remark on how sad it is that one who was closest to being "strong enough" wants to now go against him.
End of Chapter
Oct 2, 2009 12:45 PM

May 2007
arrancar 0 next
oh joy.
Oct 2, 2009 12:50 PM

Nov 2008
No apparently, the next chapter will probably be about the fight of Wonderwice.
Oct 2, 2009 1:12 PM

Nov 2007
'You shoddy arrancar wannabes' - I lolol'd.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 2, 2009 2:07 PM

Dec 2007
Asteriks said:
Kensei and Mashiro have a brother-sister-like relationship, so that's a reason for his protective attitude.
O rly? ;] I was sarcastic when I said that I never saw that coming. It would be suprising if he actually let her ass be kicked more and say somethhing that she deserved it, but like I said... it's Bleach. Next chapter will probably end with Wonder's release and week after wonder will fall. So Kubo already took away another 2 weeks of wishful thinking that action would advance a little bit.

Oct 2, 2009 2:18 PM

Nov 2007
Oh come on right when Aizen is gonna do something we get to another underling? I know there's more to Wonderweiss than it seems especially since he was the last created but damn. is that seriously it for the espada? Aizen sounds as dissapointed as us. Stark was #1 there better be something more from him, and I was hoping Halibel would have more personality. so Yammy the freaking #10 is the last espada standing? Ulquiorra was #4 and he makes the top 3 look like jokes and only "lost" due to Ichigo's fluke not dying bs.
Oct 2, 2009 2:37 PM

Mar 2008
Nothing happened in 376.
Oct 2, 2009 3:35 PM

Mar 2009
Fai said:
R-Zero said:

End of Chapter.

ITs Stark

Aizen makes a remark on how sad it is that one who was closest to being "strong enough" wants to now go against him.
End of Chapter

Geez. I have no words to express how I would feel if that were to happen. But if that actually happens I might present Kubo with a rope.

Oct 2, 2009 3:50 PM

Apr 2008
Harribel T_T
Oct 2, 2009 4:00 PM

Aug 2007
Aizen... he is doing something finally! I have waited for this day for a LOOOOOOONG time.
Oct 2, 2009 4:37 PM
May 2008
meh, i'm not too interested in Wonderweiss but Kensei is definitely badass.
Oct 2, 2009 7:17 PM

Oct 2008
Mashiro superrrrrrrrrrr.. cero.

XD

I'm looking forward to Kensei and WW's fight.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 2, 2009 9:20 PM

Jun 2009
So basically now everyone there has seen Aizen's sword ... ?
Oct 2, 2009 10:16 PM

May 2007
Puty said:
"NoyaChan" said:
protective Kensei.

Yeah I never saw it coming... it was so predictable >.>. Bleach can't even build a suspense anymore.
What's wrong about a captain protecting his vice captain? Yes it's predictable. What's your point? All shounen is predictable except One Piece.

Oct 2, 2009 10:28 PM

Dec 2008
Interesting beginning, boring middle... Cool ending.
Oct 2, 2009 11:25 PM

Jan 2009
NoyaChan said:
All shounen is predictable except One Piece.

Probably, this is one out of hundreds of reasons why OP is so awesome :-).

Fai said:
R-Zero said:

End of Chapter.

ITs Stark

End of Chapter

Damn... I hope you're wrong... But for Kubo it is highly probable :<
Oct 3, 2009 2:14 AM

Nov 2008
Probably only Ichigo will be able to kill Aizen 0_o

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Oct 3, 2009 5:20 AM

Apr 2009
Lol they pulled a flip flop! This week Naruto added to the plot, while Bleach was just a transition chapter!
Oct 3, 2009 5:43 AM

Jul 2009
Vitka_Lynx said:
Probably only Ichigo will be able to kill Aizen 0_o

Well duh
that or hitsugaya
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 3, 2009 5:52 AM

Oct 2009
it's sad that harribel died ...>< sigh...i dont exactly like aizen... so mean....T^T
Oct 3, 2009 5:53 AM

Jul 2009
pcblue1853 said:
it's sad that harribel died ...>< sigh...i dont exactly like aizen... so mean....T^T

Does no one get what a bad guy is anymore?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 3, 2009 6:34 AM

Oct 2009
a ha ha.....>< sorry.............its just the feeling la!!~ sorry><
Oct 3, 2009 7:33 AM

Apr 2009
Good, I hope the retard-kid arrancar perishes.
Oct 3, 2009 8:45 AM

Jul 2008
hate you aizen..poor halibel..and kensei on the move..looking forward to...
Oct 3, 2009 9:48 AM

Oct 2007
it seems like Wonderweiss will kick everyones ass
Oct 3, 2009 10:16 AM

Jan 2009
It would be funny if Aizen suddenly says "those are not my real espadas" And brings out more people. Not happening of course.

Next few chapters are probably gonna be boring until Aizen shows his shit. Perhaps a bankai or a mask.
Oct 3, 2009 10:25 AM

Jul 2009
yup..hope he kills orihime too..oooppss..sorry! :)
Oct 3, 2009 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
Future of bleach says said:
Aizen suddenly says "those are not my real espadas" MORE 1 ON 1 BATTLES!!!!
Oct 3, 2009 9:29 PM

May 2007
unellmay said:

calling:
Gin #1
Tousen #2
Wonderweiss #3

as his real top 3 'espada's
Oct 4, 2009 4:32 AM

Apr 2009
Xyik said:
unellmay said:

calling:
Gin #1
Tousen #2
Wonderweiss #3

as his real top 3 'espada's

o.o That'd be...weird. But kind of interesting.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 4, 2009 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
Damn, I like Aizen even more after this chapter
Oct 4, 2009 10:04 PM
Sep 2007
Aizen is garbage of character with his ever-constant overconfident attitude.
He was fine as Captain, though, but now, he doesn't have any development.
Oct 6, 2009 5:43 AM

Oct 2007
Aizen is the definition of overpowering. I mean God I understand you want to make the villiain powerful and badass but wtf. I mean Ichigo doesn't stand a chance in hell over ever winning of Aizen can destroy everyone at once, unless he's not that powerful(relatively anyway) and just spams the illusion magic.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Oct 6, 2009 6:49 PM

Jun 2009
lol Wonderwiss will fight, finally we'll see in action =D
aizen is crazy, he plan fight with all captain and vizard, but I dislike he -.-

Oct 8, 2009 11:23 AM
Sep 2008
We still have yet to see reasons why Halibel and Starrk were 3 and 1, but since they're dead, we're left with an empty feeling of Fail in our hearts.

Aizen stopped being an interesting character the moment he left Soul Society.

Aizen: "I'm gonna scheme and do all kinds of behind-the-scenes craziness so I can leave Soul Society and just stop doing anything. My end goal was actually just to be able to sit around and do nothing! Mwuaha!"
Oct 9, 2009 2:37 PM

Sep 2009
i love kensei, he is the best !!
Oct 10, 2009 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
So, we have Aizen the Absolute & Unbeatable Villain(With Godly level of power) & Ichigo who can harness beyond Godly powers, but at the price of his sanity.
Wonder how the final battle will turn out.
Jan 25, 2010 6:58 AM

Jul 2009
kage-bunshin said:
so much for the espada; and mashiro is kicking wonderwiess's butt! that is until her mask time ran out for some reason, but no worries kensei saves the day

Yeah, Mahiro, Pwns...until her mask broke. She's awesome. Kesei looks like another bad ass. can't wait to see more of wonderwiess, i thought he was really cute.
poor halibel...i thought we would hear her story-_-
Aug 28, 2010 8:01 PM

Aug 2008
Oh what a chappie... Dammit Aizen... I understand why you did that... But really... you had to do it? The ones fighting Haribell could have kicked her ass easily... not that it would have been fast, but c'mon you really did it? And not just cleanly and simply did it... YOu killed her cruelly! Dammit Aizen she was the one that was who was holding up the SS attacks, yet you killed her... you BASTARD.... Well we're no entirely sure she's dead, but c'mon, there's no Arrancar that has supported such hit... If she's not dead then explain me please where's Grimmjow?

So then after seeing Aizen being a bastard, we switched into Wonderweiss... That guy... is disgusting, yeah, but he's definitely something more that meets the eye... I mean he can't be taken easily since he has to have some special ability... after all we haven't seen his release... but we just saw how he defeated Mashiro... and will match up against Kensei... nice Kensei vs Wonderweiss!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.