Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2014 8:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And they are off...but someday, they will be back~

Looks like Ajio got his feelings across too. Way to go kid.
Jun 17, 2014 9:14 PM

May 2013
That was a nice ending. Glad that they got together.
Jun 17, 2014 9:42 PM

Sep 2011
Very good satisfying ending. Glad to see the all lovey dovey at the end.
Jun 17, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2010
Hmmm... But it is listed as having one more chapter... There must be an epilogue waiting in the wings...

This was a fantastic chapter! I know most of us could tell that Chiaki was already smitten with Ajio. The fact that it was her that took the bullet for him proved it beyond the shadow of doubt. I love that she went ballistic on him for what he did to Koaki, who just suffered through the pain of listening to the guy she loves tell her his plan to win over another woman, even if it was a plan they were working on together, it still was a jack-ass move! That ending, with her telling him that he had his work cut out for him since her affection was doubled and him telling her that his love was for two as well. Under normal circumstances that would be a stupid thing to say, but for this particular couple, it was actually a pretty smooth line.

The kiss at the end, where she looks like she is practically launching herself at him, is sweet as can be!

I do hope that the chapter count is not in error and we have one more to look forward to. I know that this probably has no chance of making it to an anime adaptation, but I think it would be great if done as a movie. Maybe a live action adaptation? Those sometimes happen years after the manga finishes.
Jun 18, 2014 3:09 AM

Nov 2011
Great ending for a great manga.
Jun 18, 2014 4:03 AM

Aug 2012
What a satisfying end alright. I thought it will be rushed or something.

The thing I learned from this series:
>1.5 timing is possible.
Jun 18, 2014 4:03 AM
Aug 2010
im happy for those two :)
Jun 18, 2014 6:56 AM
Mar 2010
Well at midst it a good ending but I'm still wondering what the hell is their teacher
Jun 18, 2014 7:32 AM

Jul 2010
julyan said:
What a satisfying end alright. I thought it will be rushed or something.

The thing I learned from this series:
>1.5 timing is possible.

And:

> It is possible for a tsundere to also have an "overly accommodating" personality...

As in the way Chiaki didn't cut her hair when she wanted to because Kazuya preferred long hair; or how she didn't try to stop him from leaving her; or how Koaki didn't complain about Ajio's being a 1.5 timing bastard for wanting to have his cake and eat it too by "forfeiting" the contest and then winning Chiaki over after the merger; or how Chiaki is planning to get her hair cut again because Ajio seems to like short hair... But, at the same time, she is a total tsundere! (Especially when they were still seperate.)

EDIT: I just checked the Japanzai site and there IS an Omake yet to be scanalated. Good news! :)
zensunniJun 18, 2014 7:57 AM
Jun 20, 2014 5:13 AM

Jul 2012
Well look at that everything ended on a good notice with this chapter. Great job Ajio with the double score on his girl at the end.

Great series!!!
Jun 20, 2014 11:07 AM

Sep 2011
After many months of waiting patiently for each chapter to get translated uwagaki finally comes to a close. I guess that premature review i made still ended up being very accurate all the way to the end, still got to make sure to wait a bit longer next time even though i still thing everything i said holds up to the end.

I loved the manga, is had a great sense of humor and a unique premise, characters were downright lovable and had excellent character development that felt natural in addition to the great transitions between comedy and drama which also felt natural. It was touching and clever and consistently fun from start to end. I give it a very enthusiastic 8/10

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 9, 2014 6:15 AM

Dec 2012
Very nice ending indeed. Glad I waited to be able to read the rest of chapters in one go. 8/10

Did Koaki lose her virginity lol?
Jul 13, 2014 10:51 PM
Feb 2011
Great ending for a great manga.
Aug 4, 2014 7:40 AM

Dec 2012
Nice end to a pretty cute manga. Nothing great though, and the spy/Mrs. Smith plotline was totally random and the manga would have been much better without that. 6/10 for the entertainment and cuteness though, bumped up from 5 because of a good ending.
Sep 18, 2014 9:29 AM
Apr 2013
The ending wasn't too shabby.
Sep 27, 2014 11:18 PM

Jun 2009
I very much enjoyed this manga, really happy I picked this one up randomly. I felt it was a bit rushed at the end. I would have enjoyed seeing what would happen in the future.. manga tends to end up too early :(
Jun 19, 2015 4:18 AM

Jun 2009
That was really cute. A short but enjoyable read all around. 7/10
Sep 17, 2015 12:42 AM

Apr 2011
Great manga. The plot was done very tastefully despite the mess of drama it could've made. Great omake at the end for a satisfying conclusion.
Dec 26, 2015 3:19 AM

Jan 2011
Was pretty cute and charming. It was also more lighthearted than I was expecting.
May 1, 2016 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
I felt like sensei and the plain looking girl would be more interesting couple.
well whatever. .
Loved the unique comedy, I think it's the strongest points of this manga. Decent romance I just don't like the male mc.

long hair>> short hair
Jun 7, 2016 11:55 PM

Jul 2012
Finished this in one sitting lol. It was light and fun. Got better at the end. I'm surprised he stuck with Koaki name in the end. Kinda weird. Great concept overall.
Dec 21, 2016 8:20 PM

May 2010
9/10 for the art but everything else was shit
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 10, 2017 9:04 AM

Feb 2017
I loved this, a great concept and some feel good romance. I was afraid that the ending would shirk one of them but it ended in a way that accommodated everyone
Mar 11, 2018 3:39 AM

Dec 2013
To be honest, I skimmed through the entire subplot with Todd and the British researchers or whatever they were. Good thing is they weren't exactly important to the plot (I think) aside from them shooting Chiaki and causing the drama.

Anyways, much better than expected. Really enjoyable characters and I liked how he chose Koaki in the end. I'm sure most readers liked her more since she spent the most time with the MC. We also started to see her as a seperate character from Chiaki completely, so I think distinction is important. Overall, one of the better romances I've read and definitely worth a recommendation to others.
Dec 5, 2018 9:56 PM
Sep 2017
Good ending though I am disappointed with the Smith Spy subplot.
It felt random and unnecessary.
Also disappointed that the mother's birthday gift plot never got any conclusion.
It felt like just a plot device to get Ajikawa to meet her ex.
The manga had some interesting ideas like how people can influence other people and every person we meet changes us.
I would give it a 6.
May 15, 2019 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
Way too focus on the unnecessary drama part and sacrifice the development of the main character in return. The supposed main character ends up being only a drama queen and she is being left irrelevant, almost no role at all. Sure the copy one is cute and really nice to see and sure the ending is a happy one, but those are the only things good about this manga. And no matter how happy the ending is, if the journey is horrible, it's still horrible.

Mikake no Nijuusei, despite being so short and lack of romance, deals with the copy topic better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uwagaki Chapter 17 Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 27, 2014

7 by ReaperCreeper »»
Dec 26, 2015 2:53 AM

Poll: » Uwagaki Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

7 by ReaperCreeper »»
Dec 26, 2015 2:15 AM

Poll: » Uwagaki Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

4 by ReaperCreeper »»
Dec 26, 2015 1:08 AM

Poll: » Uwagaki Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2012

9 by ReaperCreeper »»
Dec 26, 2015 12:38 AM

Poll: » Uwagaki Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

2 by grandy_UiD »»
Jun 17, 2015 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.