Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2014 4:12 PM
Oct 2012
I haven't read the manga but I've read other discussions and I know there's more stuff that'll happen from where the anime might end. Do you think they're going to try to cram a bunch of stuff in at the end or have an anime-only ending, or do you think there could potentially be a second season??
Jun 15, 2014 5:33 PM

Apr 2013
Swiko said:
I haven't read the manga but I've read other discussions and I know there's more stuff that'll happen from where the anime might end. Do you think they're going to try to cram a bunch of stuff in at the end or have an anime-only ending, or do you think there could potentially be a second season??

Nope , by the looks of it they will rush it and force it so the end of the battle is fit in 2 episodes.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 15, 2014 9:00 PM

Dec 2012
FluffyFlesh said:
Swiko said:

Nope , by the looks of it they will rush it and force it so the end of the battle is fit in 2 episodes.

I agree with this. They would've had a second season if it was really popular and also had 20+ episodes. However, I can only assume it had low budget to work with, hence the 13 episodes. To add on to this, the anime is pretty bad in comparison to the manga. I would be astronomically awed if the anime finishes without any plot holes. The OP also showed Mako and Neko fighting, so there will probably be an anime only ending.

Got that?
Jun 19, 2014 3:55 AM

Nov 2013
SaiYuris said:
FluffyFlesh said:

I agree with this. They would've had a second season if it was really popular and also had 20+ episodes. However, I can only assume it had low budget to work with, hence the 13 episodes. To add on to this, the anime is pretty bad in comparison to the manga. I would be astronomically awed if the anime finishes without any plot holes. The OP also showed Mako and Neko fighting, so there will probably be an anime only ending.

+1

Normally I just watch anime but Gokukoku no Brynhildr is the first manga I read, because I am very interested with it's story, luckily I look for the manga and read it and compared with the anime, there's a lot of missing pieces in the anime. Anyway the anime was still awesome though, but 13 episodes is kinda rush.
Newbie :P

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.