Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Oct 2, 2009 10:45 AM

Kurtz said:
mightykid218 said:

hey whats up. this sounds familiar. what rumors, if I might ask?
As soon as I decided to start wearing nice clothes in 9th grade, I was almost immediately labeled gay. Going through what I did in middle school, I knew right where that was headed. And it did. From tenth grade onto late junior year I was annoyed constantly and had no real friends to speak of. However at the end of junior year I got sick of being me, and I just kind of stopped showing up most of the last semester. I started to show up high/drunk as hell, or not at all. I even went on shrooms/dxm a few times. I verbally degraded a number of my teachers, and treated anyone who I disapproved of like complete shit. And that is when most of the school decided I was SUPER FUCKING AWESOME. So I went from being largely rejected to a socialite for all of 4th term junior/senior year because I became a much, much worse and far more bitter person. This continues to upset me. People hated me when I didn't do anything. But when I became a self centered, drug abusing tremendous asshole, they all freaking loved me. That's fucked up. It baffled me that contrary to what my mother taught me, good deeds and mannerisms are not rewarded half as well as negative ones.

Haha, I had the gay rumour too.
But, there was also one that I had sex with a girl from the school.
This girl was labelled as a complete disgusting whore (she lost her virginity, willingly, at 12) so I copped a lot of shit from that for years too.
This coupled with plenty of other smaller insignificant ones, mostly just petty-ness, people saying "ooh guess what he said behind your back" to other kids and shit like that, I got into a fair few fights because of that too. =/

I rarely showed up to school either :P
In the first few years I'd get suspended when I needed a break, after that I just took a day off whenever I felt like it.
Ended up having so much time off that the school told me I either had to leave or repeat the year.
I left.

Ah. Yeah high schools no good, had I not been in a city school I'm sure they would have been much less tolerant with me once I snapped. Because I definitely should not have been there. I had that absences problem with most of my senior year classes. Had to take them all again all summer and a few senior year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Oct 2, 2009 10:54 AM

Well, I've always been pretty quiet in school, I'm kinda shy, so social status doesn't bother me much.
However, I do have quite a few really great friends, and get on with people when given the chance, so yeah, I guess mine's is OK.

Oct 2, 2009 11:09 AM

Grade 7: Was in a small school. Everyone copied my homework and I hung out with the older kids.
Grade 8: Transfered school, although I was pretty shy in the beginning, I got accepted into a friend group. We all ended up becoming the emo freaks or the otaku.
Grade 9: Half of the group had to re-do class, so we kind of fell apart. I only talked to a few people in my new class, I couldn't care about the rest.
Grade 10: They ignored me, I ignored them. I believe they thought I was a psychopath or something, cause it seemed to be not-done to talk to me. Rumors started to spread about me bein' a pedophile, cause I was showing some BL to a classmate one time.
Grade 11: Weird kid again. Never tried to talk to anyone, since I already was well-known as 'the girl who always ditches classes at presentations'. This wasn't a compliment, and it was quite true.
Grade 12: I started bawww'ing the first maths lesson I got asked to read a question out loud. It was also the first time since 9th grade a teacher dared to ask me to do a maths equation. They still copy my homework though...

Still in grade 12. *sigh*

Oct 2, 2009 11:11 AM

im someone that doesnt talk to much normally despite that i managed to have quite a few friends, all from different circles from the punks to the thugs but i still wouldnt consider myself very popular, after graduating i never kept in contact with most of the people i had met, except for one or two.

Oct 2, 2009 12:07 PM

I was in a private school during grade school so everyone was pretty clique-y. If you weren't a prep or a jock, you were an outcast. Though truthfully, the outcasts were the most interesting people in school. I'm still best friends with quite a few people from grade school.
Since it was a private school, though, I didn't go to high school with any of my friends. 9th grade was a little lonely, but I made quite a few upperclassmen friends and adjusted alright. This year (10th grade), I'm friends with all sorts of people: drama kids, band geeks, science nerd, punks, etc. I don't have a niche, and in no way am I popular, but I'll survive high school. :3

Oct 2, 2009 12:10 PM

Loner freak.

Prom king runner-up.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.

Oct 2, 2009 12:37 PM

I was extremely popular tbh

Oct 2, 2009 1:04 PM

It's pretty average, I guess... I get a long with my classmates, I'm nice to teachers so they pretty much respect me... I'm pretty quiet in class, but I'm nuts at lunch time. XD

Oct 2, 2009 1:08 PM

I'm with the fashionistas. We're like a middle ground.

Oct 2, 2009 1:15 PM

Year 7 - Loner
Year 8 - Freak
Year 9 - Nerd
Year 10 - Normal

Oct 2, 2009 1:41 PM

Year 7 - Loner
Year 8 - Normal
Year 9 - Nerd
Year 10 - Fun
Year 11 - One of the two most popular and influential clowns of the class
Year 12 - We'll see.

Oct 2, 2009 1:52 PM

Depends on who you ask.
Alot of people know me..even people I don't know..
To some, I am known as just Cory Newby....To others...I am known as Chester Cruz....to others, Headphones (I always have headphones around my neck), others...Werid Wapanese Anime kung-fu guy that talks about random shit.

Most people at my school know me by one of those titles...

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."

Oct 2, 2009 2:13 PM

Well, everything in my school is weird...
I'm actually really popular for some reason.
Even though people usually think that I would be a friendless loser, cause I'm a "goth"

Okay, in Serbia you have 8 (or is it 9 now?) years of elementary school (grades 1-4 being considered "younger grades" and 5-8 "older grades"). In 8th grade you're 14 years old.
Then you go to High School.

Anyway, 8th graders are usually the most popular students and everyone is sucking up to them.
But there are also younger students who are known for something (like:"the girl who hooked up with Marco" , "That gorgeous model" etc.)
So, I always used to hang out with 8th graders and because of that, a lot of people tried to get close to me, so they can get close to them. The other reason why everyone knew who I am is that I looked "weird" =_=
Anyway, now I'm in 8th grade, and me and two of my best friends (well, only one of them is like a real friend, the other one sticks around cause she doesn't want to be the the "losers" which actually makes no sense, because she's probably the hottest girl at school) are probably the most popular (female) students.
I really don't get why... Oo
I mean, I'm the type of person who would hug you on the middle of the hall yelling:"Oh my God, you have such an amazing EYE COLOR, so cute!!!"
I'm also the vice president of the student council, and a straight A student... but that's only cause I cheat on tests...>< *genius*

But everything will probably change once I start going to High School...>>

Holy cr*p, that was a long post...oo
Modified by kawaiiyuris, Oct 2, 2009 2:20 PM
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.

Oct 2, 2009 2:25 PM

chinlamp said:
I was never really popular, and I found out that until half way through Year 11, that most people thought I was gay :S

this guy kept calling me a lesbian at school because i stopped hanging around girls in year 9..

i hate hanging around girls their kind of bitches, well most of them at my school anyways

Oct 2, 2009 2:49 PM

rebekah said:
chinlamp said:
I was never really popular, and I found out that until half way through Year 11, that most people thought I was gay :S

this guy kept calling me a lesbian at school because i stopped hanging around girls in year 9..

i hate hanging around girls their kind of bitches, well most of them at my school anyways
How does hanging around with guys make you a lesbian? That doesn't even make any sense. Tomboy, maybe. Slut, maybe. But lesbian? ):

Oct 2, 2009 2:49 PM

The nihilist with aedvaenced taste who would correct his teachers.

Oct 2, 2009 3:20 PM

I uesd to be so quite caring about teachers opinions about me !!! i hated being so quite but this is me im still a little quite sometimes
but now mostly im active nd pretty popular thank god i dont give teachers a shit each time they ask me something im like : huh ?? wth

Perder Imperios de ilusion
Hoy no tengo nada
Si no estas Mi corazon se apaga

Oct 2, 2009 3:28 PM

I wouldn't call myself popular seeing as i'm a complete dick towards most people. I have friends but I also have people who dislike me.
I'm also very lazy and quiet most of the time.

Thats basically it.

Oct 2, 2009 3:33 PM
Tachii said:
The smart kid who's lazy as hell.

Actually I don't know, nor do I care. But my social life could be worse, I guess.

Oct 2, 2009 5:26 PM

For all of middle school I was quiet and only talked to a few people. For the first two years of high school I was a nu-metal loser kid but found a decent number of people to talk to. Then for the last two years I cut my hair, ditched the goth-pants, and had the reputation of "going to hardcore shows every weekend and fighting people."

#NBHNC

Oct 2, 2009 5:40 PM

7- Unknown Anti-Social Glasses Girl
8- The Witchy McWitch Witch, Very unsociable (until end of year)
9- Semi-Cool Person. Sociable.
10- Kind of well known, A "greebo" or freespirited person, very sociable.

too lazy to slice right :v

Oct 2, 2009 5:43 PM
Two difrent personas.

The athlete and the silent speaker. I'm well known as an athlete however everyone also knows when those games are over I dont talk often.

Oct 2, 2009 6:06 PM

7th: Sociable fat kid.

8th: Loner fat kid.

9th: Sociable non-popular athlete.

10th: Less sociable athlete.
halfway: Normal guy.

11th: Cool bro. Bitter motherfucker. Sleeper in all my classes.

Oct 2, 2009 7:41 PM

Grades 1-9: the very shy, quiet girl.
Grades 10 and on: still relatively quiet and shy girl, but can hold her own in a conversation.

I've always been the type to "fly under the radar" so I never really was a part of any big groups or drama. During high school, at least, I wouldn't have called myself unpopular - I got along with 99% of the people I met (or maybe it's just that I have a very optimistic personality and tend to see the best in people?) but didn't really participate in any major drama. I don't get close to people easily and I'm not an extrovert, so I'm perfectly happy to hang out with a small group of close friends rather than a large group of acquaintances.

Oct 2, 2009 7:49 PM

In the last year everyone in my grade kinda just came together so everyone was popular.
But before that I was the guy who was okay with everyone, but still just didn't talk or socialize with any of them.

Oct 2, 2009 8:10 PM

In middle school, I got made fun of all the time.

In my high school, there we're really any cliques in my grade. Everyone hung out with everyone. (For example, football players did theater, band members were on the football team, a band member was a cheerleader, a lot of the jocks were in honors classes, etc.) I got voted the shyest in the yearbook. According to family and friends, I get along with everybody.

In college, people thought I was cool.

Oct 2, 2009 8:36 PM

Hmm... well... let me see... i haven't thought about this until this thread came out though.... soo... maybe...

Everybody's best friend?
Well, i get along with teachers, other section's students, seniors, even those security guards and canteen managers and even janitors...

or maybe... Active student?
I join almost all activities in our school though
Modified by shyLey, Oct 2, 2009 8:39 PM

Oct 2, 2009 9:45 PM

-Shio said:
Normal. As far as I know, our school is divided into the slutty and popular, the brainless jocks, the social rejects, the super nerds and the band geeks. I really just talk to anyone who doesn't look at me like a piece of shit.

Lol that's like how my old school's were

Oct 2, 2009 11:20 PM

The type of person who isn't really hated, but isn't really remembered or loved. I guess you could say, I wasn't really on the radar.
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Oct 3, 2009 12:40 AM

I don't know, I guess I was pretty normal. I had a decent amount of friends and never really fit into any particular group. I guess I was the lazy/tired kid that skipped school all the time and played too many video games, but that's probably not too different from most people here.

Most of the time I'd keep to myself or talk about music and video games with people, or go out for food at lunch. I was never into parties and shit like that. I kept anime and other weeaboo stuff to myself. Sometimes I was pretty loud when I was with friends, though.

Lots of people thought I was a pothead because I got suspended the first time I tried it, even though I rarely (almost never) did it after that, but I suppose my tired attitude and shitty grades didn't help with that much.

I guess I'm pretty boring.

Oct 3, 2009 1:01 AM

My social status is really weird.

Over the past 12 school years, I've "hung around" every social group there is in the school. Literally, I have been good friends with everyone who is currently in my year (of 175). So technically you could call me a drifter :P

At the moment, I'm hanging around with the "smart and unpopular" subdivision of about 12 of us, however, even though the rest of the year may not "like" this group, I'm always treated with respect, and never a target.

I guess I'm just lucky to be in the situation I'm in ^.^

Oct 3, 2009 1:13 AM

Had a small circle of friends, went into sixth form, created a larger group which then reduced itself back to a smaller group again. Still some of the best people I've ever met and frankly I'd prefer to be with them than have a larger group of people I didn't get on with as much. Still friends with them now even though I'm off at uni where a similar thing seems to be happening, albeit with a larger circle.

Oct 3, 2009 1:15 AM

I was just that guy that everyone knew and everyone talked to. I had a really close group of friends(About 3-4 that i hung out with everyday) but i talked to everyone.

Oct 3, 2009 2:17 AM
Rather bad. I was able to make my class (more or less) accept me in the last few years of school (no deep friendships, though), but then again other people on the schoolyard thought it would be funny to make fun of me. I used to avoid the schoolyard and tried staying in some "intersections" between the school building and schoolyard - which wasn't always successful, since I wasn't able to avoid some of these peoples pass by or "search" for me in these areas.

And I clearly remember that in the last few months rumors went around I would one day become a school shooter or something like that, apparently due to a book that was read in some classes ("Give a Boy a Gun" by Morton Rhue). This apparently even made some of the newer under classes know about me, even though I never had direct contact with them. There were even a few days where police officers did visit our school. They talked in classes about the problems of accusing people for no proper reason and how to deal with these kind of problems. No doubt they were referring to me - they knew my name when they spoke to us in my class, even though I had never met these police officers before. And I had to write a short letter for my class teacher in which I had to state that none of these rumors were true. That was no kind of fame I was happy about.

I'm glad I did "survive" all of this. My working place is a lot different - just like the whole working world and me too today, I guess. It shaped my character tremendously, though, and made me become a person I didn't wish to become, at least in some certain terms.
Modified by 31fasdfdyx, Oct 3, 2009 2:37 AM

Oct 3, 2009 3:15 AM

Erm, in elementary I was the loner - the very smart loner who should've been four grades up if not for the stupid way society works.

Middle school, I was the victim of bullies. I was going through puberty then, so I had real mood issues. Everyone knew I got easily frustrated, and they used it to the fullest.

Lower secondary (8th->10th). I was always the kind of quiet genius type. Didn't socialize a lot, but I was recognized as as the smartest kind at school. And funnily enough, I got along with mostly everyone in my grade. Well, aside 70 % of the boys, because they all acted like kindergarten children and I found them unworthy of my attention. But, when I think of it, I still got along when they were, for once, serious. Or at least acted like 15-year olds. So while I was quiet and smart to the point where some people, envious as they were, called me a nerd, I got along well with mostly everyone, and I was part of a small "clique" (in so as much as we hung out with each other almost every day).

Upper secondary (11th -> 14th). Still not more than the quiet, smart boy. I have a very small class (twelve people with me), so socializing is a bit easier. Though, no one shares my interests, so I don't feel I have many friends. And people rarely talk with students from other classes at all. I feel I'm recognized as a very talented boy, though. And at work I'm treated just like all the others there.

Oct 3, 2009 3:24 AM

Bullied from elementary school till high school (where it finally stopped). My life was pretty much hell on earth. I hardly ever fitted in anywhere, even though I had some people I managed to get along with just fine. Best personal achievement: beating the snot out of two bullies out of pure blind rage and befriending them afterward.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 3, 2009 4:05 AM

Usually, when you want to know about a person, you have to ask those around said person and not the person directly.

Oct 3, 2009 4:09 AM

2nd best swimmer in school eternal runner up :)

Oct 3, 2009 6:03 AM

I was pretty much normal. Never got picked on. I had quiet a few friends, but only 20 or so who I considered real friends, who I could hang out with and shit.

Oct 3, 2009 6:45 AM
From the bottom to senior high school: Finded myself normal. Lazy student with average scores that could do better. Could talk with anyone and well known by most people without me wanting it. Am mostly quiet and kind though so was no hating on me. Only considered some of them friends, just the ones I hanged out the most with.

Started college this year and now I'm an unknowner. I find it pretty good being like this.
Modified by niamu, Oct 3, 2009 6:52 AM

Oct 3, 2009 6:50 AM

The guy that everyone knew and liked, but my relationships weren't very deep.

Oct 3, 2009 6:53 AM

In elementary school i had lots of friends and was basically the average little kid who could get along with everyone.

in middle school i got a bit more quiet and changed drastically. I was looked at as a freak since they weren't used to it. I didn't got bullied though but was mostly used as some sort of fashion accesory. An unknown thing people were curious about. I did had a small group of friends but only saw them at school.

When i finally got into college i made a few good friends and everything just goes normal

Oct 3, 2009 7:19 AM
Well When i was a school, I would only talk to people who had interests like me.

There are 3 groups that i talked to
Grunge,Rock, Scene Group - Pretty Big Group (year 8 onwards)
Anime Group - Very Small Group (not until year 11 though)
Various Decent Group - Had some interests - medium sized group (since year 7)

Now at college i talk to
Various Decent People
But im trying to hang around the
Grunge,Rock, Anime Group - Unknown

Oct 3, 2009 7:34 AM

I was the sports guy...Athletics & Basketball Team every single high school year...
I sorta miss it haha
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!

Oct 3, 2009 8:08 AM

I pretty much hang out with everyone and talk to everyone at school. But I only have like 15 friends or so who I consider to be true friends. I wouldn't consider myself popular. But I do like to have a life outside of the internet.

Oct 3, 2009 10:09 AM

samsnapshot said:
I pretty much hang out with everyone and talk to everyone at school. But I only have like 15 friends or so who I consider to be true friends. I wouldn't consider myself popular. But I do like to have a life outside of the internet.

Wow. That's a lot.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

Oct 3, 2009 10:40 AM

ladyxzeus said:
samsnapshot said:

Wow. That's a lot.

15 friends is a lot?

Oct 3, 2009 11:18 AM

samsnapshot said:
ladyxzeus said:
samsnapshot said:

Wow. That's a lot.

15 friends is a lot?

15 true friends is a lot. I have like... 3 + family. I have lots of close friends and even more friends and a huge ammount of aknowledgements, but Friends I can count with my fingers.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

Oct 3, 2009 12:41 PM

samsnapshot said:
ladyxzeus said:
samsnapshot said:

Wow. That's a lot.

15 friends is a lot?

If they're people you're really close to, yeah. I might have talked to 20 people or so but I was only close with about three.

Oct 3, 2009 1:30 PM

samsnapshot said:
ladyxzeus said:
samsnapshot said:

Wow. That's a lot.

15 friends is a lot?

I have 1 true friend, and 2 more close friends, 9 "friend" friends and pretty much no-one else.

15 would be huge for anyone, especially for me :P
Modified by Little_Sparrow, Oct 3, 2009 11:54 PM

Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »