Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Post New Reply
Apr 16, 2010 2:35 AM

I was pretty popular, but that was because I always smiled to everyone, I never let anyone out, and included everyone in everything. And I always accepted invitations to anything. :) Parties, sportgames, trips, shopping, etc... ^_^

People liked that about me, and that's how I earned everyone's respect. Everyone's.
I even got a compliment from teacher saying that I'm her rolemodel when it comes to personality. *Proud* Hee, hee. Teacher's pet. <3 XD

Apr 17, 2010 9:12 AM

i'm a social reject and an anti-social? o.0

Apr 17, 2010 9:25 AM

I know most people in my year, and likewise (they know me). I wouldn't call me self popular with the year, but with my own couple of close friends. I can easily start a argument and a really good debater :)

Apr 17, 2010 10:02 AM

Enigmatica said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:
The loner that has outgoing friends?

Apr 17, 2010 10:11 AM

I don't interact with any1 at school.
Score Criteria:

Apr 17, 2010 12:56 PM

In high school: I tried to get along with everyone and I talked to everyone, but I was really quiet and shy especially in class. I kept to myself most of my time, I did have a lot of friends, but I only had 3 close good friends.

Sometimes I felt out of place because I was the only Asian or minority in my class (some people would even make a note of that), and not a lot of my friends shared the same music, interest in video games or anime, so I spent some lunches in the library surfing the net, reading, or doing homework. I was such a nerd haha.

I lived in a small town with a small school. The people I went to high school with were the same people I went to elementary school with. So school life was so boring that one day during my junior year, I rounded the Asians in my school hehe and petitioned to make a new club. I started my own Asian club in my high school and was president of that. It actually was more like an Anime/DDR club at the time lol =D. Wow..that kinda reminds me of Haruhi lol
Modified by sailordoom, Apr 17, 2010 1:00 PM

Apr 17, 2010 1:48 PM
Nobody liked me, except for some guy, and a girl who sent me a Valentine.

But after i started watching anime, and learning languages, my whole life changed.
Thansk to the Internet I got a pretty girflriend (really pretty, you can find her photos on the Internet, on sexy girls website).
It's all because of Anime.
somewhat.

Apr 17, 2010 2:05 PM

I'm pretty sure I was bullied the most when I was in comprehensive school of all students at the time, propably due to my tendency of crying easily (for a guy). Propably explains why I had so few friends, but whatever, life goes on. I guess it wouldn't be too far off the mark to say I'm antisocial.

Apr 17, 2010 2:33 PM

Enigmatica said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:
The loner that has outgoing friends?

Apr 17, 2010 2:54 PM

in college I feel isolated to the point of insanity! Probably because I moved from SanFrancisco to a waaaay conservative place. I guess I'm just the weird loner here >.<.

In high school I hung out with a lot of people in band, but I wasn't in band myself and I usually dated a drummer or jock. Not sure where I fit in o.o

Apr 17, 2010 4:03 PM

In elementary school, I can't remeber my own status that vividly, though I know I was never by far the most popular kid. I remember that whenever I wanted to play kickball I was usually picked last and that didn't happen until not long after I played kickball for the first time and I easily got on base when I went up to kick. The second time I played kickball, I was one of the first people to be picked, but then after that, I didn't make awesome kicks and couldn't always catch the ball, so from that point on, I was always picked last. But lack of being granted athletic charisma aside, I did actually make friends. I made three friends, who also weren't the most popular, but I knew we all liked anime and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. I also had a few crushes, but they were just left as curshes and never beyond that.

In middle school, things were better and worse. Things were worse because I was bullied more than ever. Got picked on left and right on a near regular basis and easily ran out of ways to cope with it all, other than to not fight back by no matter what by 7th grade (which I was actually proud of for having such restraint). It seemed like all of the pretty girls were into the guys that had that athletic charisma and never gave a shit about school. However things were better because I was still with the same friends I made in elementary school. I also had other friendly clasmates who not only liked to play the Pokemon games and the Yu-Gi-Oh card games, liked watching Toonami and playing video games like I did, but they were also into my own card game that I made up from late elementary school, through middle school. I was happy to know I could make custme decks for these guys and they all genuinely enjoyed it.

*sigh* ...And then comes high school. Only one of my friends went to the same high school as me, while the others went to diferent schools. And even though I could talk to one of my firends every so often (except I did the talking mostly. He was the quite one) and even made a couple of friends who are a grade older than me and actually attended the same elementary and middle school as me, I was less known than before. The only way people in high school knew me was through the fact I was the only artist that can draw and always wore tie-dye shirts, nothing else.

Everyone else knew each other liked each other and easily hung out and talked to one another, regardless of what grade they were in. I tried to make friends with some of these people, but they all made it SO difficult to give me an opportunity to be friends with them. For example, if during a conversation, they were talking about a movie they saw that I also saw and I tried to talk about funny moments during that movie, nobody would literally hear me or make eye contact with me. They all were THAT frusturatingly conceited!

Now I'm in my freshmen year at an art college, all of the friends I made are now in different schools and we all hardly hang out anymore due to our different schedules and college being exhausting. Though you would think that some who's in an art school, that likes art, would easily make friends in college. Well I relaized that by second semster that is the most MASSIVE LOAD OF BULLSHIT!! It's still hard to make friends because everybody likes being friends with people who are either outgoing or quiet and yet at the same time have this "indifference charisma" behind their personality where they don't give a shit about certain things and like to goof off. And they find anyone else as not noticeable or too annoying to be friends with.

Although I realized that I can't stand the type of people that have expectations out of people acting normal and mellow and don't want to try to understand other people simply because they have their annoying quirks, like they talk too much or the stuff they say is annoying. I mean, in high school, I was usually around learning disabled students who had their own quirks. One kid seemed bipolar, another talked too loud, too often and always talked about the same things, and another seemed like a drama queen. But it's not as if they acted that way out of spite, that's just how they are. And as annoying as they were at times, they were friendly to me, unlike everybody else who just ignored someone and would gossip over how annoying these people are behind their backs. Thus I learned to be much more understanding as a person and peer.

Apr 17, 2010 8:49 PM

The guy that everyone knows but always forgets that he's in the room. Generally well liked but not very close to any one in particular.

Apr 17, 2010 9:36 PM

CHan said:
The guy that everyone knows but always forgets that he's in the room. Generally well liked but not very close to any one in particular.

In other words, being labelled as a ghost without having a say in the matter.

*pats you on the back for comfort* Sigh... I can symphasize to that buddy, believe me, I can symphasize.

Apr 17, 2010 9:43 PM

Hmm, I guess you could say I am a shy, cynical, nerdy guy. Almost everyone knows me, and I have a ton of acquaintances but only a few close friends. My closest friends are the nerdier ones, and I'm actually happier with it like that. The only people I don't get along with are those condescending douches that think their better than everyone else. Which somehow makes them popular. (e.g. person who thinks he is better than me, and gives me the finger during a 1000 meter run, why? because I'm limping, why am I limping? because I was born with a club foot, and needed to have surgeries to correct. Oh, and they screwed up on the surgeries leaving me with a chronic limp for the rest of my life.)

(Laughing at myself for pressing enter when I'm only halfway through typing.) I actually enjoy my life, the only thing I dislike is the fact I barely hang out with any of my friends out of school. Oh, and people think I'd make a great skater... go figure.
Modified by Racci, Apr 17, 2010 9:50 PM

Apr 18, 2010 1:31 AM

<-- King of the Nerds..(psst..i like my crown..lol)

Apr 18, 2010 1:34 AM

Ah, high school, where social class meant something in every school but mine.

That being said, I was just 'another student'. Sure, there were little cliche's here and there, but we all got along and considered ourselves all in the same ballpark.

But if you really must put a tag on my high school title, it would have to have been Percussionist (kinda like a band nerd, except not nearly as nerdy).

NOTE: I am a legitimate (meaning usually on-topic and polite) hit-and-run poster. Do not expect me to reply to your reply to my reply.

Apr 18, 2010 3:07 AM
My social status in class, I'm known as the quite one.
While with people that know me well, I am the unique one that does some pretty crazy sh*t.
But noone talks to me.. I live a lonely life. .__.

Apr 22, 2010 12:54 PM

Class Ninja. Class Bookworm. Class Origami Master.

Seriously.

*Hand Sonic Version Nine!* | You really need a new sig, Nine. |

Apr 22, 2010 1:11 PM

It's not like i don't have friends..but i dont have those dead set friends..am a lonewolf.
to be honest, it's quite depressing and sad.

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]