Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 15, 2014 9:06 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Muse isn't muse without the original 9 girls. No one can replace muse, they are special in their own way. Imo Honoka can come up with another idol group with Arisa and Yukiho, but it just won't be the same without Nico, Eri and Nozomi.

Maki gets long hugs, this episode was so sad to see, especially seeing Maki cry.

Jun 15, 2014 9:47 PM

Jul 2012
Manly tears wear shed.....*Sniffle*

Sad episode.....so, it's decided by the members other than Nico, Nozomi, and Eli that Muse's is going to retire. :/
Damn....so sad.....but, Muse's isn't Muse's without 9 members, and since 3 of them are graduating, a 6 member idol group isn't Muse's anymore. They need 9 members! D:
Everyone crying at the end..... :(

Anyways....that group photo was pretty funny, though...
Jun 15, 2014 10:19 PM

Feb 2014
Imagine if this is actaully a love confession from Maki to Nico

Damn! They made my best girl Maki-chan cry in here
Jun 15, 2014 11:04 PM

Mar 2013
Why am I crying over these dumb idols? This is the worst anime ever made, I'm so upset.
Jun 15, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, such a freaking powerful episode, having these feels throughout the episode. I just lost it at the last scene where everyone cries.

I think they did the right decision for disbanding u's, it won't be the same when Nico, Eli, and Nozomi graduates. Time for their last song to shine.... T_T.

Jun 15, 2014 11:14 PM

Nov 2012
how bout continuing as a professional idols? not school idols.

“Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.” – Nico Robin
Jun 15, 2014 11:36 PM

Feb 2014
darkchez11 said:
how bout continuing as a professional idols? not school idols.

And following the im@s route? that defeats the purpose of the show which is all about school idols.
Jun 15, 2014 11:59 PM

Sep 2012
Such an intense episode, goddamn. Does this really mean that this season will be the last? :(
I wonder if they'll do a series about their life after they all have graduated, or perhaps on A-RISE.
Really excited to see their "last" live though!
Jun 16, 2014 1:32 AM

Jul 2008
This show goes a little too far with melodrama sometimes.

OrangeRafi said:
I wonder if they will really disband after the Love Live!? .

They made it sound like they are just ending u's, but not quitting idol activities. They will just change up the group name.
Jun 16, 2014 1:51 AM

Aug 2013
Usually I don't cry when watching anime,

but when I do, it's u's ;_;

They are so spot on in describing our feelings. D:
Cute is justice.
Jun 16, 2014 3:53 AM

Jun 2013
Their disbanding U's after the Love Live! and that probably was the best decision:(:( I don't want LL to end too it's just unfair;/ This episode broke my heart:(:(
Jun 16, 2014 4:12 AM

May 2014
I cried like a baby! Oh my word! I knew the feels would be coming, but that was such a hard hit!
I expected Yukiho, Arisa and another girl to come along to join U's. Not for U's to retire all together!
I don't want Love Live! to end completely though, it would be nice if there is a 3rd season after this, covering Yukiho and Arisa's new group!
*is still crying*
Jun 16, 2014 4:15 AM
Feb 2013
The emotional build up of this episode was amazing.
So many manly tears poured at the end. muse, I'll miss you.
Jun 16, 2014 5:10 AM

Nov 2009
Brilliant episode!!!

I sensed something would happen but didn't think it would happen so soon but defintely had the feels there! Good to see Arisa and Yukiho getting in and it seems like they made their resolve up as well about the idol group.

Really liked the drama here and everyone in the group at their moments and they really are a sensational group and I'm going to be sad when all this will be over. A good second half with them going to various places building memories and the last part with the sea was the perfect place to say it. I think we all knew what the answer was going to be from the very start as I personally couldn't imagine Muse without all nine of them!!

Can't wait to see their last performance and will it be one of the singles or a brand new song? I surely hope for a new song to finish off this great series!! :')

5/5

Jun 16, 2014 5:51 AM

Sep 2012
So much FEELS in this episode...
The saddest episode in the series...
Next episode will be their final performance i wonder what song will it be i hope it is one of the singles or is it just be a new song...
Can't stop the manly tears
Jun 16, 2014 6:09 AM

Aug 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When they all said shouted to disband u's, I teared up. It was such an obvious decision, but I didn't realize it. Disbanding was never a consideration in my mind.
Jun 16, 2014 6:21 AM

Jul 2013
This was the best episode I've seen in the series! Man, the feels were to much when all of them are crying. Such a heartbreaking episode. I'm going to miss u's!
Jun 16, 2014 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
DEM FEELZ T_T

Can't wait for their final song.

Hope they meet up after they all graduate and become an idol group :3
Jun 16, 2014 8:16 AM

Dec 2013
NOooooooooooooooooooo,I want more Nico-nii,this can't end yet!!
Jun 16, 2014 9:31 AM

Jan 2013
GarLogan78 said:

Agreed, Love Live had that problem towards the end of last season too.

Also, am I the only one who is unhappy about the decision to to disband Muse? All that hard work and they're just going to quit now? What's wrong with continuing with their six members for a while? Either that, or couldn't they just postpone performances until they all meet up at college or something? What a waste.

I want to see the characters in this show grow, mature, succeed, and of course, stick together. So this episode left a bad taste in my mouth.
Salmon is delicious.
Jun 16, 2014 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
GarLogan78 said:

They might have overdone it a bit in the Snow Halation episode, but this one was pitched perfect. The disbanding of u is a huge deal for the show and the fans so it deserves proper portrayal (including all the well-timed and emotional cries).

I like the way the writers added a lot of subtlety in this episode. For example:

- Arisa did the u's team routine in front of Honoka with an air of awkwardness. Yukiho detected it and told Arisa that Honoka was busy.

- The 6 remaining girls were so eager to go out with the 3 seniors as noticed by Nico because they have decided to disband u after Love Live. That's why the 6 girls really wanted to go out.

- Maki asked Honoka whether she was ready on the train to the beach. Maki knew that Honoka was gonna say it.

- The sunset watching in this episode is in direct opposite of the sunrise watching in S1. One indicated the beginning of united u while the other one indicated the end of u.

- Nozomi hugging Nico to tell her that it's ok to cry was a nice touch.
Jun 16, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2013
An emotional episode. Ahh getting a bit teary eyed. Even after they graduate I hope they still stay together.
Jun 16, 2014 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
Exaccus said:
GarLogan78 said:

Also, am I the only one who is unhappy about the decision to to disband Muse?

They are disbanding u's, not quitting being school idols. The group itself is just for the nine of them.

ThangLong said:
GarLogan78 said:

They might have overdone it a bit in the Snow Halation episode, but this one was pitched perfect.

I think the crying got a little too much. By the end they were all literally scream-sobbing. Also, Maki telling Nico about how it wasn't u's without them was a little much. It isn't that I don't think they should have cried or that Maki shouldn't have said that, it just felt like the way it was presented was a bit much (to me).

The parts you mentioned were great, though. The understated moments were the best.
Jun 16, 2014 12:26 PM

Aug 2013
Exaccus said:
GarLogan78 said:

Also, am I the only one who is unhappy about the decision to to disband Muse? All that hard work and they're just going to quit now? What's wrong with continuing with their six members for a while? Either that, or couldn't they just postpone performances until they all meet up at college or something? What a waste.

I want to see the characters in this show grow, mature, succeed, and of course, stick together. So this episode left a bad taste in my mouth.

How could they stick together when they're not all there? I want the same as well but they're more than just teammates, hell some of them could even be lovers. It would be nice if they could regroup in collage or later but they're all following different paths so they probably wont even be at the same school. It sucks that they're not continuing but to each other they're all irreplaceable. There's still 2 eps left so its maybe they'll change their minds. In the mean time I'm just gonna try not to cry about it again....
Jun 16, 2014 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
It was a pretty sad episode.

After the third year graduated, disbanding s's is the only choice the s's members have.
Jun 16, 2014 1:54 PM
Jun 2012
Jesus, this wasn't my normal weekly portion of positive energy. Regardless, great episode, the end is in plain sight though.
Jun 16, 2014 2:16 PM

Oct 2012
I'm not crying or anything...

Jun 16, 2014 4:31 PM

Feb 2014
Exaccus said:
GarLogan78 said:

They're disbanding u's because u's was created for the nine of them. Take out one of them and that won't be u's anymore. They're not quitting as idols, they're just disbanding the u's name because it won't be u's if they are not complete.
Jun 16, 2014 6:25 PM

Feb 2014
Oh my God, I bawled like a baby through the whole thing.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 16, 2014 6:41 PM

Oct 2012
So good
Jun 16, 2014 7:16 PM

Dec 2011
I didn't expect the amount of feels on this episode, my god. When my bae Nico start to cry was too much for me. ;_;

I think the next episodes will be quite emotional as well, especially the last concert and the graduation.
Jun 17, 2014 12:13 AM

Jul 2010
Wow.

A heavily tattooed, 180 lbs guy crying over high school girl's school idol disbanding.

Yep that's me.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Jun 17, 2014 1:14 AM

Dec 2008
WHAT THE HECK LOVE LIVE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT IDOLS BEING CUTE AND ADORABLE SINGING AWESOME SONGS AND ALL THAT HAPPY STUFF, WHY AM I FEELING SO HARD. T_T

Man with everything that's been going on it's been getting harder and harder to read the lyrics to the OP, it's basically the culmination of u's up until this point. I've really liked how they've been handling everything so far, and I personally agree with their decision as much as it hurts,

Also, personally, yes, Love Live tends to play its drama a bit hard, if not forceful at times but you also have to understand that a lot of the issues that they face tend to be emotional in nature, so it's only natural for personal drama to be involved. While the whole Snow Halation episode might have been slightly over the top, the drama in this episode, personally, was appropriate.

Anyway, if this episode and the previous one are any indication, I think we still have quite a bit of feels to get through. I can't wait to see and listen to their next live (and will probably amidst the performance).

...now back to feeling.... T_T
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Jun 17, 2014 1:23 AM
May 2013
This chapter...man I haven't felt those feels since Episode 20 (i think) of K-ON!! (second season) the episode they realized they were going to graduate...

Lost it right before the very end.
Jun 17, 2014 4:12 AM

Nov 2011
;_;

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 17, 2014 6:13 AM

Jul 2013
I have to admit this episode gave me the feels.. not something that I'd expected given the first half of this season.

I can understand their decision though. If 3 of SNSD's members retire they'll most likely disband the group too.

One thing that I've always questioned during Love Live though, who the heck produced those merchandises and DVDs? the fans? or some company? it's kinda weird that Muse themselves don't get any profit or was even aware that people are producing that much merchandises.
Jun 17, 2014 7:48 AM

Feb 2014
Hawk2 said:
This chapter...man I haven't felt those feels since Episode 20 (i think) of K-ON!! (second season) the episode they realized they were going to graduate...

Lost it right before the very end.

same here, That K-On!! feeling when they were going to graduate and Azuna will be the only one left behind. But I was actually expecting that something like these will happen later in the series.
Jun 17, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2007
That's the second time in a year that Sunrise has managed to turn a blatant commercial cash grab into something really well realized and surprisingly emotionally charged. Love their anime or hate them, but I continually feel there's little half assed about what they do compared to a lot of commercially popular stuff. I just continue to find it funny that no matter how well-received some of their shows get they just never really enter the conversation in the Western community whenever people start chatting about studios and creators, usually it's just their spinoff studio Bones instead. Oh well, to me they remain THE studio to look to for quality anime even in 2014. I mean they managed to get me to enjoy a moe show about dancing idols for crying out loud by going above and beyond expectations of the genre repeatedly.
PeacingOutJun 17, 2014 12:43 PM
Jun 17, 2014 8:08 PM

Nov 2007
Mauroki said:
I'm not crying or anything...

Same here...
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 18, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2013
There is always some feels in every episode of Love Live, but this one... totally got me.

Plus I watched it at work, and had to retain myself to cry. I wasn't 100% able to hold those tears... I mean, I wanted to cry...

This reminds us that the end of LL is coming, and it hurts. The last episode will be... emotional.
Jun 19, 2014 2:37 AM

Jul 2012
I...I may have shed a tear or two ;_;
Jun 19, 2014 9:40 AM

Mar 2010
Now I feel like a heartless monster but I didn't cry at all. Sure it's sad but that's simply how life goes. It saddens me that Love Life will be ending and I really hope it will be epic. There better be some OVAs after the last episode to fill the empty space in my heart...
Jun 19, 2014 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
I bawled like a baby; seriously. Saddest episode of LL! ever ;;___;;
It's going to end soon... i can't say i'm ready....
Jun 20, 2014 5:59 PM

Aug 2013
M1Ck1232 said:
Don't want to see μ's gone!

THEY WILL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER.
And on the game. School Idol Festival. Lol.
Jun 20, 2014 8:21 PM

Aug 2008
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 21, 2014 6:29 PM

Feb 2013
Decent episode this time. They all sang the ED.

Maki telling Nico it won't be the same... awe.
Jun 22, 2014 6:41 PM

Oct 2011
LOL I felt the total opposite of everyone.
I thought this was EXTREMELY forced and way too dramatic.
I'm usually the one that cries at everything but this was too much..
Felt like people were gonna die after graduation or something.
Jun 26, 2014 2:24 PM

Jan 2013
The saddest most dramatic ending in anime history.
They should just become professional idols, or at least stay friends and reform when they all graduate high school.
Jun 30, 2014 9:12 PM

Oct 2012
Aw they're going to disband T_T
I-I'm not going to cry!!

Graduating is always sad in anime
You just can't apply real life graduation
"Signature removed"
Jul 5, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2007
O.o What a sad and difficult decisions. 2 episodes and I'll finish the anime. So sad that at this moment I can't watch the 2 final episodes due work!!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

77 by Yuqirin »»
Apr 20, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

189 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

136 by pompopuri »»
Mar 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

157 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 19, 6:24 PM

» [Spoilers] Should I watch the music videos/OVAs?

Kayroad - Dec 18, 2023

6 by Kayroad »»
Dec 19, 2023 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.