Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 16, 2016 4:20 PM

Aug 2012
-Alisa is way2cute
-Instrumental version of the ED while the members of μ's thought about the future was pretty nice
-Yukiho read the situation pretty well when Alisa did the "μ's music start" cheer for Honoka
-The supporting cast is great as always, and the scene where Alisa tells Honoka that she no longer wishes to join μ's was simple yet effective.
-
This pretty much summarizes the whole series in one screenshot.
-Nico finally says the thing that she's tried not to say ever since she got recruited, but the beach scene had too much narration.
-The scene when they all arrive at the train station was way more powerful than the scene at the beach because of how simply Honoka explained why she lied to them about being late for the train. Honoka's explanation revealed that she did it out of concern for μ's, and it was done in the kind of goofball way that Honoka was notorious for. The line delivery was perfect, I thought, and it demonstrated pretty well why she was their leader.

-The scene at the train platform after they took the picture started out pretty well, and Hanayo bursting into tears without needlessly describing it was actually pretty reasonable. But then everyone else started questioning why they were crying out loud and narrating too much in general and it got really awkward.
-After like a bunch of episodes, all the members of μ's are finally singing the ED again. The last time it happened this season was in episode 3, which is actually pretty far back.

Standout moments of the episode were the scene when Alisa decided not to join μ's and the scene at the train station before they took the picture, which were both really good scenes. The last third or so of the episode had a lot of awkward scenes that overstayed their welcome.
Jun 21, 2016 11:57 PM
Apr 2015
no I'm not crying... i'm not crying :') i'm crying TT_TT

I'll really miss μ's so much. That second half is powerful. And the Last Live is next.... I kennat :/
Also, I forgot who said it, Honoka, probably, but I agree on the line "Why does graduation have to exist" on a spiritual level. These types of eps are my weakest points huhu i cri alwayz
Jul 6, 2016 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Everything was okay until I saw Nico crying :'(
Sep 1, 2016 4:32 AM

Apr 2013
Them feeling the need to scream the decision out together was kind of awkward and uncomfortable. Cringeworthy, even...

That being said...the moments after, including the crying towards the end and the picture...

Nov 16, 2016 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
They are made the commitment to make me melt into tears that left me little hope of continuing the story to the end without interruption. Narrative is too melancholic and forced, but this touching moment so we wanted was a must, I am satisfied by what I saw. Drawings and animations, discrete quality. Is about to end, some will miss those girls. T_T
Jan 13, 2017 1:03 PM

Feb 2015
I don't get it, they could have continued with Muse with all 9 members in their free time activity? Of course, if the three would decide to go to other places after graduation, that might be a reason, but still, they are in Tokyo and have good enough chances there, too.
Jan 22, 2017 11:02 PM

Nov 2016
that scene where they all started crying... THAT ENTIRE SCENE WAS ME DURING THAT SCENE T_T

i was definitely Nico... who said "I'm not going to cry" and eventually did.

damn why did Hanayo have to start crying!!!
Feb 11, 2017 11:35 PM

Jun 2013
"When the Love Live ends, so will µ's!"
They just had to word it like that, didn't they? The feels hit me so damn hard here...

carlowesome said:
that scene where they all started crying... THAT ENTIRE SCENE WAS ME DURING THAT SCENE T_T

i was definitely Nico... who said "I'm not going to cry" and eventually did.

damn why did Hanayo have to start crying!!!

That whole scene got to me too T_T

Warghost said:
I don't get it, they could have continued with Muse with all 9 members in their free time activity? Of course, if the three would decide to go to other places after graduation, that might be a reason, but still, they are in Tokyo and have good enough chances there, too.

With the 3rd years no students at the school, they couldn't be officially part of the same school idol group. Even if they found the time and performed on the side together, it wouldn't really be the same anymore.
Feb 12, 2017 11:35 AM

Feb 2015
@Godot325

No no, I mean they could continue it without having ties to the school. Like, a idol group with no bounds to the school, just as a project in free time activity.
Feb 14, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2014
μ's is μ's. It wouldn't be the same without the 3rd year girls, indeed.
So many tears in the end, though.

Feb 14, 2017 7:59 PM

Jun 2013
Warghost said:
@Godot325

No no, I mean they could continue it without having ties to the school. Like, a idol group with no bounds to the school, just as a project in free time activity.

Right, but at the very least they couldn't participate in the Love Live competition anymore. I'd love to see them make it work in their free-time, but maybe the remaining members will be too busy practicing with the new students at that point? It would be great to see them get back together for a while though!
Apr 16, 2017 9:03 AM

Apr 2015
Glad I didn't cry, BUT IT WAS SO SAD AND IT ISN'T EVEN THE LAST EPISODE.

If they keep this up, I'll be depressed for days.

hELP ME

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 3, 2017 6:04 PM
Jul 2016
Oh you gotta be KIDDING ME!!! I was having a frustrating night so far and decided to just stop what I was doing before something breaks and watch Love Live to make me feel happy and warm again... And it´s the saddest damn episode so far, including season 1.

...Of all nights girls X´{)
HilariumosisJul 22, 2017 3:19 PM
Jun 30, 2017 7:44 PM

Nov 2014
i never though i would cry in this anime T.T
Aug 10, 2017 5:22 PM

Sep 2013
We all knew it had to happen eventually, i still wasn't prepared for it.

I cried.. :(
Sep 29, 2017 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
Those feels ;_;

That group photo was funny, Nozomi's moustache.

Oct 19, 2017 2:36 AM

Oct 2016
I am not even a member of muse, but I cried together with them. Why??
Oct 21, 2017 10:41 PM

Jun 2017
Once the 3rd years graduate there is no way the rest can replace Nozomi's stopping power:

Oct 31, 2017 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
A total emotional rollercoaster and I love it.
Being really fun and playful but also really dramatic.
I nearly teared up at the end.
Nov 1, 2017 5:57 PM
May 2017
Oh my god, THE FEELS. ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN! I wanted to cry in two separate points in this episode, but I didn't. It was nice that they all got together and had fun though.
Nov 2, 2017 6:18 AM

Sep 2016
The feels this episode, that beach scene was wonderful, Guess the next episode will be their last song. And then the graduation. Oh dear.
Nov 7, 2017 2:16 PM

Nov 2007
When they were crying by the sea it made me tear up but i think that later on it was kinda overdone already...at the station...

MoeGod said:

I can understand their decision though. If 3 of SNSD's members retire they'll most likely disband the group too.

it's kinda bizarre to read this now in 2017...haaa.....
Jan 4, 2018 2:00 PM

Sep 2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH :'(
Jan 10, 2018 11:21 PM

Sep 2016
Tsumi-tan said:
I cried like a baby. Seriously.
We all knew it was coming, BUT STILL...
µ's!! The last live will be one to remember, that's for sure ;.;
ah man i couldn't hold back either i tried but no no emotions had me beat ugh such a beautiful episode.
Facta Non Verba
Jan 14, 2018 12:52 AM

Apr 2012
I was checking the bds and thought about watching a bit of the first eps, ended up with this episode draining my tears AGAIN (4 times in total). Now I fight the urge to play the Love Live final concert bds, because the rain was too much today.
Nov 30, 2018 11:51 PM

May 2016
The first half was them trying to come into terms with the 3rd-years' impending departure from the group and Honoka, being the considerate person she is had convinced everyone to go to each of their favorite places together and it was so much fun.

I had thought that that beach scene would've been part of a later episode because some of my friends spoiled me about it so when I saw the shore, i wasn't prepared at all. The other girls getting together and forcing themselves not to as they declare the imminent end of u's itself because it will never be the same without Eli, Nozomi, and Nico was devastatingly bittersweet. If Maki had the guts to say a pun at a time like that she'd say u's is us and us alone and it won't be the same without u's.

The disbanding announcement was already heavy enough, with the soon to be uncontrollable mood being broken by Honoka but that train station scene was where it hit both me and them the hardest. It only took one of them to lose control of their emotions and everyone including me was bawling their eyes out the next minute. It was heartbreaking to see them like this and feels like these were the reasons why it took me more than 5 months to watch this one alone. I hope they win Love Live!

Jun 16, 2019 7:30 AM

Apr 2018
Feels episode. Nice to see maki saying what she really feels.
Jul 18, 2019 6:38 AM

May 2016
I cried like a little kid damn the feels were so...

that episode when the break up thats ahead as well :-;
Aug 5, 2019 7:11 PM

Jul 2012

I definitely was not, but thanks for asking, Maki 😭

Here were some of my favorite shots from the episode 😊
Oct 11, 2019 1:56 PM

Nov 2016
Very beautiful episode, the highs in this series are so good.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 18, 2019 6:24 PM
Apr 2018
Man, I don't want this series to end 😭. I ended up loving it so much that I'll feel empty inside... Good of Yoshiko for interrupting Eli's sis.

The scene at the beach was good but the announcement was kinda cringy imo. At the station was good enough... I want their last pictures framed and hanging on my wall 😢😢

Edit 4/17/2020: I rewatched the whole episode and everything, from the beach scene until the end, made me cry like an idiot...
SaiDrewApr 16, 2020 7:42 PM
Apr 17, 2020 9:11 AM

May 2018
I'm re-watching it after 3 years, and damn, it still got me crying

Beautiful episode
Aug 29, 2020 9:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yep, its coming through. The end, tho, thanks for the spoilers, Internet. I just knew how their path of future led on. But seeing the scenes of them, with my own eyes was just, too irritating. How could they ended up with that idea? What a brave girls, so shocking. Still its really understandable. Maybe its sounds naive, its sounds too extreme. But, hey, thats their decision. Why need to bother? It just need some respect, support their decision in the next period, and lets see their success future the later on. Its not an easy path. But here they wanted to ended up making a μ's as their greatest memories they had on their live. No great deal afterwards. Even Nico aggree that made the whole idea as solid as crystall.

Holy shit! I am not crying! The storyline just beautiful as i imagined. Not so bad decision coming through this serialization even if i am so fuckin late. No problem. I still enjoyed my late weebs day. Lmao. The MVP for the emotionally sceneries that absolutely catch my mind up was Honoka's sister. She succeeded to convince Arisa's about the continuations of μ's. So, this is where the story of the series wanted to milking a third season concept, eh? Solid storyline i had there, for sure.

Ah, two mores left. This episode made me looks so cringe till death. But its not over yet. They still had one last final stage in the Love Live! It just served as their ending show. The good-bye performance for a graduated members they had, together with the announcement of a disbandment. Sick. My heart just torn apart. Lets continued the hard feeling again then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 24, 2021 10:24 PM
Nov 2018
μ's time is almost over, and i'm feeling as emotional as these girls. heartwarming episode, gonna be sad when this is over.
Mar 3, 2021 6:13 AM

May 2018
lol Nico's hair really does look like Nozomi has a moustache xD honestly I couldn't care less about the drama
Apr 6, 2021 12:17 AM

Feb 2020
Very emotional episode.

I think they came up with the right conclusion, but it still felt so sad.

SerafosNov 9, 2023 11:55 PM
Oct 8, 2021 5:31 PM
Apr 2021
i can't believe i cried with idol anime
Mar 3, 2022 2:42 PM

Jan 2022
man, if this episode was this sad I can't imagine what the last one's gonna be like
May 1, 2022 12:55 AM

Jul 2019
This is really bittersweet. I know things need to come to an end but I don't want things to come to an end!

Nozomi powerhugging Nico made me love her even more!

Shut up, I'm not crying! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Jul 23, 2022 6:56 AM

Aug 2020
u's will disband, unfortunate decision but I believe it is the right choice too. u's can only be the 9 of them ! (>_<) Who didn't cry this ep? T-T

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 21, 2022 3:59 PM
Feb 2022
The best episode of Love Live as a whole
Sep 28, 2022 5:37 PM
Apr 2018
This is the best show.
May 3, 2023 7:58 PM
Jul 2020
Thats crazy. Im watching this at school during free period, and ended tearing up. 5/5 episode. Definitely flashbacked me that k-on episode, in which i cried, and a lot if i remember correctly.

This is slowly going from 9 to 10 for me, and such an insane improvement compared to season 1, in which i kinda struggled to give a strong 8 but this one is definitely a 9 or a 10 depending on the final 2 episodes.
Apr 4, 9:43 AM
Sep 2022
i've been given the feels
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

189 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

136 by pompopuri »»
Mar 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

157 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 19, 6:24 PM

» [Spoilers] Should I watch the music videos/OVAs?

Kayroad - Dec 18, 2023

6 by Kayroad »»
Dec 19, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ThangLong - May 25, 2014

115 by Muranoko »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.