3It was OK
14.2%
2Disliked it
3.3%
1Hated it
2.9%
Average 4.3
240 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2014 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And Kotori to the recuse again~

Hatsuna's relationship with Ryouta was way too fast though. Half way already and a welp, a kiss. I'm not surprised that the others are surprised by that.

Action will probably pick up soon mainly with Valkyrie. They fit a lot of stuff into this episode, even the part where Ryouta finds out about Neko's marks.
Stark700Jun 15, 2014 7:34 AM
Jun 15, 2014 7:31 AM

Feb 2013
Hatsuna sure is a straight forward person, Murakami finding out who Neko and unfortunately their reconciliation didn't last long, Mako is going to be hard to deal with now
Jun 15, 2014 7:35 AM

Jul 2010
Antimatter! 8 types of magic! Two extreme sides of personality!
That fake death scene with the paint xD Ryouta also melted along!
Hatsuna's way of testing Ryouta. Ryouta refuses to just drop her! That scene was actually pretty awesome! Kotori does it again!
Hatsuna kissing Ryouta and everyone runs away in a pattern ^^
An advance with the pills. To live that one week to the fullest! Everyone just no willing to be the one to survive. Hatsuna have pills!
Ryouta finally spots the moles! Childhood friend reunited!!! His joy and his talk about basically being there for her if she loses memory.
!!! Mako comes in with a teleport. Hope Mako wouldn't use a strong move from the start. The relation to Neko is interesting!
Jun 15, 2014 7:41 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The background OST as Murakami and Neko ran inside when they saw the helicopter was good.

So far we've seen Valkyria's 2/8 powers, Antimatter and Teleportation.
She also looks like Neko and has a similar name to Neko. Mako and Neko

Hatsuna has 24 pills, and it takes 1 month to develop more.

I wonder what Murakami meant by that device as they discussed who took the pills.
Murakami's gets kissed by Hatsuna, and Neko gets jealous lol

Valkyria finally finds them. Hmm I wonder how they will escape the lab. Running away will get them killed in an instant. Only option they have is to fight her, but I don't see how they can win against an S class.

Jun 15, 2014 7:43 AM
Jan 2014
This episode really did pack a lot of things tight.
Valkyria is packed with features, using her Antimatter ability didn't even overload her harnest.
It was fairly obvious that Hatsuna was going to fall for Murakami, but I didn't expect that sudden kiss. Hatsuna has a cool ability though, and the way she was making fun of Kazumi.
Definitely didn't expect Kogorou to know Ichijiku either. Atleast now they can produce those pills. The problem is that they don't have much time.
I really hope Hatsuna shares some of her pills with the others, she got really lucky when Valkyria was obsessed with all the slaughter and forgot about her ability.
Hmm, can't believe that a single false move by Kotori confirmed that Kuroha was indeed Kuroneko to Murakami, again.
Too bad that their reunion got disrupted by Valkyria, they are in such a tight spot.
Jun 15, 2014 7:47 AM

May 2010
im glad its over soon. this show is unbelieveable trash
Jun 15, 2014 7:55 AM

May 2013
Everyone surprised with Hatsuna kissing Ryouta lol. He finally realizes that Kuroha is his childhood friend all along. Looks like they have been found out. This is going to get interesting.
Jun 15, 2014 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
Kerozinn said:

I can't agree. For me, it is show of season equally with Mushishi ... it is kinda strange, because our ratings are similar in most cases...
rsc-plJun 15, 2014 8:10 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 15, 2014 8:01 AM
Apr 2014
Kerozinn said:

If its unbelievable trash why have u watched 11 eps of it lol, just drop it at the 3 ep golden rule
Jun 15, 2014 8:02 AM
Feb 2014
Kerozinn said:

The show is over as soon as you stop watching it. So if its such trash why are you still watching it lol

On to the ep, i loved this episode. Murakami is such a great male lead,he is so kind and caring, definately one of my favourite guys in anime.

SO SO HAPPY HE FINALLY SAW HER MOLES OMG WORDS CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN. Shed a tear at that scene. Realised some stuff that happened in the anime that doesnt happen in the manga. Im expecting an anime unique ending. But forever hoping for a 2nd season :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 8:05 AM

Aug 2010
Shit got real at the end!!

That friggin Antimatter O_O It wiped off the mountains surface.

Hatsuna is quite the likable character so far, probably 2nd after Kazumi for me now. Loved how direct she is. Tested Murakami out for a bit and then not only passed him but fell for him totally XD Well which girl wouldn't if that happened XD And Kotori to the rescue ^^;
Dat kiss :3 and lol at how Neko doesn't even realize how Yandere she is XD
Seems she's not really a team player at all with how she hid all the pills.

Kazumi blushing after Murakami told her she changed was cute <3 and poor her with how she looked like she was the only one to want to live. Her face after seeing Murakami crying that Kuroha is Kuroneko was sad to see :( Poor Kazumi.

Totally didn't expect Valkyrie to be M for Chitose. She loves him although he did all those "stuff" to her? I wonder why she looks like Neko though? I wonder what the hell will happen now that Valkyrie is here.
Jun 15, 2014 8:06 AM

Dec 2012
Murakami saw her moles. I can see that Kazumi is kinda sad given that she loves Murakami.

Valkyria so OP with that antimatter .
Jun 15, 2014 8:08 AM

Dec 2011
They really sped up the process. Hatsuna's appearance in the manga is different on the anime version... but they were still able to introduce her without leaving plot holes really so it works. Damn the first kiss.

And oh my goodness, Murakami finally found out that Kuroha is his childhood friend.

Finally, this is getting exciting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 8:08 AM

Aug 2007
Valkyria is one crazy girl. Blows up mountains one point bursts to tears when she gets slapped by Ichijiku she wants revenge on. Hopefully they touch on that later since from that conversation those two probably go way back before they experitmented on her. I'm glad Murakami finally figured it out who Neko really is too bad everything just took a turn for the worse now. I can't wait to see how they get themselves out of this one though!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 15, 2014 8:12 AM

Jul 2012
Hatsuna should be more careful, Neko blows stuff up when she gets jealous.

When Ryouta was hanging I thought he should yell for Kotori so if he falls she can switch but then I thought if his downward force transfers to her she might get hurt so he shouldn't do that actually. Then she did switch with him but she didn't get hurt so that was good. Ryouta said something like kinetic energy doesn't transfer when she switches apparently.

Valkyria shows up at the end, maybe they should've kept pretending to be dead in the observatory for a little bit longer.
Jun 15, 2014 8:14 AM

Nov 2013
May be Valkyria has moles too, colud be a funny twist if she was the real Kuroneko xD
Jun 15, 2014 8:20 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
What did Hatsuna mean by this: "Hatsuna can detect witches but ..."
Is there something she knows about Valkyria like a weakness?

Jun 15, 2014 8:22 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
therandomestguy said:
Hatsuna should be more careful, Neko blows stuff up when she gets jealous.

When Ryouta was hanging I thought he should yell for Kotori so if he falls she can switch but then I thought if his downward force transfers to her she might get hurt so he shouldn't do that actually. Then she did switch with him but she didn't get hurt so that was good. Ryouta said something like kinetic energy doesn't transfer when she switches apparently.

Valkyria shows up at the end, maybe they should've kept pretending to be dead in the observatory for a little bit longer.

It would backfire if Valkyria actually checked their pulses and not leave and say "Ahh they are already dead. I came here to have some fun but I guess they got tired already"

Jun 15, 2014 8:27 AM

Aug 2013
Hatsuna is quite bold to kiss Ryouta that quickly.
My Candies:
Jun 15, 2014 8:33 AM

Oct 2011
Dat Kiss : 0

He knows she is Kuroha!!!!
Jun 15, 2014 8:41 AM

Sep 2009
So how many chapters they packed in this ep?
Jun 15, 2014 8:47 AM

Apr 2014
Oh my goodness this episode was crazy. And at the end is what is going to happen. What can happen next I am so excited for next week's episode.
Jun 15, 2014 8:48 AM
Nov 2010
Finally, only took them 11 episodes to develop the mole story. The OP change in episode 10 was a rather surprising move also since it only has a few episodes left.
Jun 15, 2014 8:49 AM

May 2014
Hatsuna the kissing machine ^_^
The episode felt kinda rushed and different ( but good) from the manga
That censorship is annoying ~:o
Jun 15, 2014 9:07 AM

Apr 2013
Hahaha they still managed to cram an onsen scene!
Jun 15, 2014 9:11 AM

May 2010
rsc-pl said:
Kerozinn said:

I can't agree. For me, it is show of season equally with Mushishi ... it is kinda strange, because our ratings are similar in most cases...

there are atleast 10 more shows that are better this season compared to this garbage.

you opinion on mushishi just blows my mind to be honest. these 2 shows doesnt even exist in the same universe for me.
Jun 15, 2014 9:21 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode! I'm caught up on the manga, and I know lots of stuff have to be cut, and shortened to fit it all in, but they did a pretty good job this episode of fitting all the important details in. I just wish it was 2 cour, or 30 episodes that way it could be done exactly like the manga. I know for a fact we are going to have an anime original ending, but that's okay as long as its an interesting one.

Hatsuna is my least favorite of the main witches in the manga, largely because she doesn't get as much development, but its still nice to see her in action!
Jun 15, 2014 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
The new girl looks like an older version of Tsutsukakuki Tsukiko from HENNEKO... And I'm just really amazed on Valkyrie's antimatter power. And that test though, the outcome wasn't what I expected. There are a lot of revelations this episode and it's really exciting,! >_<

AND THEY FINALLY REUNITED
THE FATED CHILDHOOD FRIENDSSS YAYYY

and that kiss
boldness 10/10
Jun 15, 2014 10:04 AM

Oct 2010
I remember reading the manga, thinking Kazumi was undoubtedly the boldest and most straight forward one, then Hatsuna came along. I'd love to have the power of regeneration, though I wonder if she still feels the same amount of pain as everyone else. She didn't seem to be in much pain when she was basically severed in half, and wasn't afraid of being dropped from over 60 metres.
Jun 15, 2014 10:31 AM

May 2012
I flinched when Ichijiku slapped Valkyria. Hehe, this man is good knowing how to manipulate this strong witch. Crazy cliffhanger too!!! Finally, Valkyria found her prey.
Jun 15, 2014 10:36 AM

Nov 2013
Oh great, another girl in his harem was exatcly what was needed.

But I want to know what will happen next, Valkyria's powers seem interesting.
Jun 15, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2012
Oh God,that cliffhanger.
The first opening spoiled that will be a fight between Neko and Valkyria,but I hope Neko and the others won't die. Not Kazumi,she can die, I don't like her.
Jun 15, 2014 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
Rofl that kiss!

Aaaand Kuroha is Kuroneko after all, Murakami crying :3
Jun 15, 2014 11:29 AM

Jul 2012
kawaii-despair said:
Oh God,that cliffhanger.
The first opening spoiled that will be a fight between Neko and Valkyria,but I hope Neko and the others won't die. Not Kazumi,she can die, I don't like her.

Kazumi best waifu
Jun 15, 2014 11:46 AM

Nov 2012
That Valkyria girl is creepy. And it turns out the guy at the lab responsible for all this is an old friend of Ryouta's uncle.
Jun 15, 2014 11:53 AM
Nov 2010
xXWoLFxChAoSXx said:
This show seemed like it would be very good at the beginning. But now it's getting considerably worse over time. They just added another girl to the harem which I bet she'll be killed off also. I hope next weeks episode will be better.

Nope :D In fact shes pretty important girl for the story as multi people would die if she wasn't around. You'll find out next ep
Jun 15, 2014 12:04 PM
Feb 2013
I'm surprised Kuroneko didn't blow up the whole neighbourhood when they kissed.

Another OK episode. The emotional scenes are awful though; I shouldn't be laughing soo hard at a guy crying.
Jun 15, 2014 12:04 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They sure as hell crammed a lot of stuff from the manga into this chapter. I'm pretty sure I know where they will leave it now.

This show has the most annoying censorship I've experienced. At least they left Neko's moles, LOL.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 15, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2010
So a new girl appears yet again and the main is still not sure about his feelings.
Well till the end of this episode that is when he found out the obvious with Neko being Kuroneko.
And that cliffhanger wasn't unexpected either so now we have to see what happens next week i guess.
Jun 15, 2014 12:17 PM

Apr 2012
whelp took him 11 episodes to find those moles

mission accomplished? lol

Jun 15, 2014 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
Valkyria can used 8 different magics, that's a bad new for Murakami and the others.

Hatsuna fell for Murakami and gave him a kiss, that was one fast relationship progress.
Jun 15, 2014 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
yes valkyre can detect wishes, but i don't really believe that she knew that place was an observatory... just another convenience

good to see murakami realising that kuroha is reallu kuroneko

i am enjoying this show, however, i can't say it is good.. this simply can not be compared to elfen lied
Jun 15, 2014 1:06 PM

Aug 2011
That was a great ending to the episode. Things are going down next week :o!!
Jun 15, 2014 1:19 PM

Nov 2012
that Harem is getting bigger
Murakami crying at the end a bit annoying, too exaggerated
Valkyria looks just Kuroha, I am curios why......
Jun 15, 2014 1:38 PM

Apr 2013
Finally found out kuroha is his childhood friend. I have a feeling that white haired valkyrie girl is kuroha's clone.
Jun 15, 2014 1:43 PM

Mar 2012
Why did the opening change? This anime is going to end, it's just a waste of money loool
Jun 15, 2014 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
Woah, they sure crammed a lot of chapters into one episode lol.

Murakami finally finds out that she's Kuroneko.

Dat kiss. Dat jealousy

2 episodes left.
Jun 15, 2014 1:50 PM
Apr 2010
Oc this is my first serious post in the forum.

I have a thesis about this series, given what i saw in this episode.

Manga readers spoil me about the number, i wanna know
Jun 15, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2012
yay he finally realized it was her
hate it when they bring in a new characters near the end of anime
Jun 15, 2014 2:27 PM

Aug 2013
Dat cliffhanger!!
Two episodes to go... Will they go for an original ending or follow the manga? Personally, I can't say since I didn't read the manga (which I think is unfinished). Anyway, after the serie (or season if they don't go for an original ending), I'll probably start reading the manga.

A new girl had herself to the harem! But she's too late. Murakami has found back his Neko. And her sister at the same time. Or something like that. Shit's going down.

The new girl Hatsuna, I wonder how she'll be able to be of any help. As a lure maybe?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.