Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 1:23 AM

May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is Hime's worst nightmare.

The big love spreading throughout the world! Cure Lovely!!
The star of hope that glitters in the night sky, Cure Fortune!

Happiness Chunyuu Shiawase Charge, HappinessCharge Precure!

Jun 16, 2014 3:22 AM

Sep 2008
Hime's development art is coming closer to a climax. Other than that, the battles are really nice.

I wonder what will come out from the next episode? I doubt Phantom will be defeated.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jun 17, 2014 1:07 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode :D

Cure Sunshine!!!

We're definitely getting to the good parts!!!

So Cure Hime indeed opened Axia. She probably thought it was a toy or something.

Hime's really good at running, Cure Honey with that detective clothes ^^
I notice in this animation Cure Lovely seems much more angry here. Must be the facial expression during the fight scenes ^^

Some new moves!! Lovely Explosion Bomber, Heart Restruction.

We also got a duet with Cure Fortune and Lovely!!

Cure Hime is jumping to conclusions too much. She should stop and actually talk to Megumi so she actually knows what she's thinking about, instead of assuming a lot of things.

I did lol'd when she imagine Megumi cancelling Happiness Charge Precure team is cancelled.

Seems the Precure Hunter has manage to defeat everyone and only Happiness Charge team are left.

Can't wait for this intense battle!!

It's always nice to start the week for some Precure action!!
Jun 17, 2014 4:40 AM

Apr 2012
So, Hime actually DID open the box, but this raises a few questions that demand to be answered:

1. Why did Hime open the box? I still don't see a motive for her doing so. Granted, she DID have a curious expression when she did open it, but that's beside the point. The preview gives me hope that the next episode will answer this in more detail.

2. Why the hell was Hime able to walk up the box in the first place? For something that contains the ultimate evil, you would think it should have more layers of security aside from only certain people being able to open it, especially since Hime was much more of a spoiled brat back then.
Jun 17, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2011
This was a really good episode.

Nice to see Cure Sunshine.

Well look's like Hime did open the box. Still the next question is, why did she open it and how did Fortune find out?

The battle was great in this episode. Lovely was just so cool.

Next episode, Cure Hunter is coming back to take on the team. Can't wait to see it.
Jun 17, 2014 1:38 PM
Mar 2012
Typical Hime to open Axia, aka Pandora's Box. But great development this episode, can't believe we're almost at the halfway mark of the series.
Jun 17, 2014 9:13 PM
Sep 2012
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
So, Hime actually DID open the box, but this raises a few questions that demand to be answered:

1. Why did Hime open the box? I still don't see a motive for her doing so. Granted, she DID have a curious expression when she did open it, but that's beside the point. The preview gives me hope that the next episode will answer this in more detail.
Hime probably just wanted to see what was inside to see what the big deal was about. Hime is a spoiled little girl, after all.
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
2. Why the hell was Hime able to walk up the box in the first place? For something that contains the ultimate evil, you would think it should have more layers of security aside from only certain people being able to open it, especially since Hime was much more of a spoiled brat back then.
Fortune should blame the person who made the damn box for not bothering to put a lock and chains on it. She should blame Hime's parents for not bothering to have security looking after the box.
Jun 18, 2014 1:14 AM

Mar 2012
Well that was an incredibly terribly animated episode. I really wished they'd spend less on the stock and more on the actual episode, or get some budget. That battle was messy.

Still, things are progressing with Fortune and Princess. That NTR thought Hime had at the end was pretty funny, that smug face from Fortune aha. Also Lovely's shounen stance and V sign stance gave me a laugh too.
Jun 19, 2014 6:03 PM

Aug 2011
Was that... Echo? o.O

Nice to see sunshine and poor Hime D:
Feb 19, 2019 7:42 AM

Jul 2015
Hime's imagination xD

Lovely and Fortune have such a great synergy and now that the truth got revealed that was a hard episode to go through for Hime, I can perfectly understand both Hime and Iona's feelings and it hurts to see them like that.

Oh man, the Precure Hunter seems to be ready to come here, and it's definitely far from a good time for the girls to face him.
May 23, 2020 2:11 PM

Sep 2017
Fortune has such a cool design + theme but god i hope she gets nicer soon, jeez.

rest in pieces cure echo
Jul 25, 2021 10:25 AM
Feb 2018
Yes what Hime did was bad, but what's being mean to her going to do? Might as well make the best of it and team up.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.