Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was a very intense chapter. Love it!!! Hurrem is now pregnant and she finally came to an understanding that it doesn't matter whom the baby in her womb belongs to, because it is still her child regardless. Gulbahar has once again arranged another assassination attempt to get rid of Hurrem but failed miserably. Hurrem no longer can bear with her shit and so now she's getting back at her. Hohoho, I like how Hurrem is becoming vicious as time goes on. King Suleiman doesn't really give a damn about what's happening at the harem even though he knew about it, he's just leaving it to the ladies to battle it out and his only interest lies with the conquest of other nation in battle (yowch, I was expecting this sort of response from him but still....so cold Dx) I am liking Ibrahim more so than Suleiman now, he's beginning to express his emotion and desire like a real person. I felt so bad for him because it doesn't seems like he is going to end up with Hurrem in the end
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
Where did you read chapter 14?
I can't find it :'(
Jul 22, 2014 10:49 PM

Jun 2008
SHaartjuhx said:
Where did you read chapter 14?
I can't find it :'(

LOL I read it in chinese raws XD I can understand chinese so that's why P: I generally prefer reading english if it is available
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2021 7:08 PM
Mar 2021
I really love this manga because it is actually based on a real historical narrative. In history there were really passionate letters of love from Hurrem to Suleiman when he would leave for expeditions. You can read them online too. In history, she really loved the king unlike how she is wishy washy in the manga.

I really want her to end up with Ibrahim so I hope despite what happens they do because to be honest the king is a manly man alright but I’m not too fond of how he treats Hurrem.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 3, 2022

0 by Avrin_Rose »»
May 3, 2022 12:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.