Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 24, 2014 10:28 PM

Oct 2013
shi tthat new "toy"
good episode
Not sure why I stopped watching this show weekly well nows a good time to catch up!!!
[/quote]
Dec 2, 2014 12:06 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely episode, I do wonder what that "toy" is he made!
Jan 3, 2015 4:04 PM

Jan 2013
It was good to see the members kicking ass on the competition :3
I'm quite curious about what's to come.
Jan 18, 2015 1:41 AM

Aug 2009
guess its good for the people like me who never read the LN

having a blasting time here other than the tldr dialogues

maybe it's just me, but i felt like theres too many characters to memorize who is who :/
Feb 10, 2015 5:08 PM

Aug 2013
Ahh.. it's a pity they left out the theory behind the magics.
Though it would take at least 1 or 2 mins to explain a 5 secs magic sequence.
I don't think anyone would understand what they were doing with just the name of the magic.
Damn they left out how Tatsuya improved Mayumi's CAD. That was a major letdown.
The meeting with Major Kazama and gang were too short. Need more Kyouko !!
They didn't even introduce all of them. T^T
Jul 11, 2015 6:00 AM

May 2015
Oh my God, Miyuki pisses me off so much...
May 2, 2016 6:31 PM

Jul 2013
Tatsuya at the beginning acted like a sensei to Mikihiko in saying he's an idiot if he thinks he's not good enough. At the same time was funny to see Mikihikos reaction towards Tatsuyas ability to see the activation sequences of magic.

Okay Tatsuya is super dense xD
In a lot of situations he doesn't know how to act, especially to girls.

I liked Tatsuyas explanation during the water skating race. 4 spells at the same time and they changing is very awesome.

We also saw some new characters of the military. I don't really know who everyone was but maybe something will be explain later.

Wow Mayumi is so awesome. Perfect shoot at speed shooting without a single miss was interesting to see.

Why Tatsuya? Why? Such a good moment with Mayumi and he didn't see and understand her romantic feelings for him....

I also liked Chiyodas match and her use of vibration magic.

So Tatsuya has a new CAD for Leo? Curious what this is.

I'm really glad Mayumi got more screentime, I like her so much. :)

Jul 19, 2016 2:44 AM

Apr 2009
Dispensing harsh advice to Mikihiko now, eh? Sorry Mayumi, he's not that into you. XP

I thought it was a gun on the design but it looks like sword, a blade CAD?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 16, 2016 10:38 AM

Dec 2014
well the games continue.. i still don't get the connections of Mc he is linked with military secrets and have some up his sleeves and still is considered as weak and irregular
Dec 5, 2016 5:46 AM

Sep 2015
First is so overpowered...feel bad for the other schools getting creamed by em
Apr 10, 2017 11:16 AM

May 2015
Kaichou is so OP! Plz nerf!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 11, 2018 12:24 PM

Apr 2013
Normally I really enjoy tournament arcs, but I'm not really feeling this one. Probably because they just completely stomp the competition so it's not very exciting to watch.
Jan 22, 2020 9:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Boring, what's the point of this anime ? I feel like i'm watching void
Jul 31, 2020 5:40 PM

Aug 2017
I'm not interested in most of the matches except Mayumi, she was great there. Also, Tatsuya wants Leo to test something, I can't wait for the next episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 5, 2020 6:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An explanations at the first sequence was okay, to be the point of Miki's development of his character. Still, its really a surprising matter that the op guy like Tatsuya had a bad time, full of doubt of his life like Miki in the past. Such a nice information, Major.

Then, the competition began. Not so many surprised. Its already predictable by knewing every First academy finished their qualification stages in no time. As expected as the superiority of an experience high schooler. Its nice to see more closed interaction between Mayumi and Tatsuya, eventhough the result kinda underwhelming. Lol. The little chat of some of the military elements were okay to talked about the previous incidents. Then Miyuki time always caught off my guard. Fortunately everything just turned out to be normal so far.

So, yeah, thats it. No big events happened. Everything just became in a smooth way. Only a little trouble appeared against some of the number of the match that unexpectedly lost of their sight. It would somehow became their burden in the future. Still, its surely gave a first class to shine their ability. So well, lets see how good their respond on it in the next episode. Should Tatsuya really need to get his hand dirty at that competition trouble too? I hope its not.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 26, 2022 8:24 PM
Oct 2019
games aren't as exciting as i was hoping haha
Apr 8, 2022 1:11 PM

Mar 2019
Still waiting for that amazing match between Tatsuya and the Crimson prince that appears at the end of the opening. It has to be the best part in this arc.

Nice episode, much better than the early ones.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 18, 2023 7:32 PM

Nov 2010
Mayumi is the 2nd best girl in the show. She's so hot with her performance. I like her attire during the crowd ball match. It's impressive how Tatsuya can maintain his composure around her cause if I were him, I'd be overflowing with lewd thoughts!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.