Forum Settings
Forums
View Poll Results: Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja Nai to Omotta? Chapter 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

0.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 100.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 1

Jun 14, 2014 8:24 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is where Ako finally reveals her "yandere" personality, where she tries to stab the teacher to protect her "boyfriend." (Bullshit) This is also the point where things turned into some autistic dramatic (I HATE FORCED DRAMA) events like the Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Everything turns out to be okay like any generic ending in an anime show. Pretty normal book to read if you are really BORED. Pretty much not a lot of content in these 3 chapters except for LAYERS and LAYERS of conversations. 5/10

Blog Summary: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=754125
"To prevent spamming issues, you must relate this entry to at least one anime."
THANKS ALOT MAL, THE BLOG SUMMARY WILL BE COMBINED WITH HENNEKO.
Modified by primedanny, Jun 28, 2014 5:24 AM

Dec 28, 2014 6:15 PM
I finished the first volume a few weeks ago. I think the overall concept of the novel is interesting but so much more could have been done with that idea. I thought the characters were pretty plain except for the lead girl. While the dialogue was interesting at times I just couldn't get into it either. It needed more of a central plot or something. It felt like the story wasn't going anywhere a lot of the time.

I might read the next book if an anime adaption is made, but for now I am in no rush.