Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 8:24 AM
Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is where Ako finally reveals her "yandere" personality, where she tries to stab the teacher to protect her "boyfriend." (Bullshit) This is also the point where things turned into some autistic dramatic (I HATE FORCED DRAMA) events like the Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Everything turns out to be okay like any generic ending in an anime show. Pretty normal book to read if you are really BORED. Pretty much not a lot of content in these 3 chapters except for LAYERS and LAYERS of conversations. 5/10

Blog Summary: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=754125
"To prevent spamming issues, you must relate this entry to at least one anime."
THANKS ALOT MAL, THE BLOG SUMMARY WILL BE COMBINED WITH HENNEKO.
not_in_use417Jun 28, 2014 5:24 AM
Dec 28, 2014 6:15 PM
Feb 2008
I finished the first volume a few weeks ago. I think the overall concept of the novel is interesting but so much more could have been done with that idea. I thought the characters were pretty plain except for the lead girl. While the dialogue was interesting at times I just couldn't get into it either. It needed more of a central plot or something. It felt like the story wasn't going anywhere a lot of the time.

I might read the next book if an anime adaption is made, but for now I am in no rush.

More topics from this board

» English translation - up to Volume 21 now

K-Lye - May 4, 2020

1 by LemonOrigins »»
Jul 11, 2020 12:12 PM

» Does anyone know if the light novel has as many gamer related jokes as the series?

Monkeyofdoom44 - Mar 27, 2018

0 by Monkeyofdoom44 »»
Mar 27, 2018 7:08 PM

» ???????? 13 NOVELS, WHERE IS THE SERIES?!?!?!?!

Justice_Rocks - Feb 9, 2017

5 by Justice_Rocks »»
Mar 12, 2017 10:10 AM

» English edition of the LN volume 1

DeamonLordZack - Jun 13, 2016

3 by Lono »»
Jul 30, 2016 9:01 PM

Poll: » Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja Nai to Omotta? Prologue / Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jun 14, 2014

4 by Justice_Rocks »»
Jul 8, 2016 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.