Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2014 2:05 AM

Jun 2013
SolviteSekai said:
cucumbro said:

This. The show's storytelling is so disjointed and nonsensical, it's like everyone in the writers room was high and constantly forgot what they were doing at the moment. It lost any sense of cohesion within just a few episodes.
I'm sure you all just have boners over epic moe characters xDDD

For the people going on about how the characters are amazing, can you actually list personality traits for Juugo? He's probably the only character who isn't a complete cliche, but instead he's just bland with a poorly thought out DARK BACKSTORY tacked on. The president? Oh yeah, "hi guys oh btw i want to take over the world JK lol lets be best friends but seriously im gonna have to crush everyone"

Except none of this is true.

The story is loose and isn't OK IM THE MC AND THIS IS MY GOAL AND ILL ACHIEVE THIS ONE GOAL BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

It's called slice of life.

The story is about a group of friends competing for treasure. There is no evil mastermind or giant alien are demon to fight. Thats why nobody on mal likes it.

I wouldn't say there is no mastermind, after all somebody killed Nanana, and it wasn't just a nobody, plus there is the guy who is the leader of the island, the one who bought the cane, and he or maybe its a she clearly has some plan. We just didn't get far enough in, to see these characters.

Personally I like both this and Mahouka. I have more of a problem with something like Love Live selling 80,000 copies. Its just another generic all girls show where they are moe (code world for lets make ten year old girls say they 16, so the otaku can have their little fantasies with no guilt), with close to no plot and the only reason it exists is for cute girls to do cute and silly things, just like Idol Master, just K ON, etc. I don't care for PMM but at least out of all those shows that one has substance.
Jun 28, 2014 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
Py687 said:
SolviteSekai said:

Is that why this show is rated fairly highly for a random slice of life hybrid show? GTFO you casual.
Casual viewers are exactly the reason this show is rated high. Anything after the second arc is trashy.

The characters' personalities are great, yes. But plot development is absent. Character development is absent (aside from Four-Eyes' cliché growth). If I weren't biased I'd already have rated the show a 7.

Nope, wait, I did give it a 7 because I felt generous.

People complain about how a bad end can ruin an entire series, but this show sets things up in the first third of its run and then sprints off directionless. It doesn't just have a bad end; it has a bad 2/3.

Says show sucks.

Gives it a 7 and thinks that he gave it a bad rating.

This website is amazing.

And again, the show doesn't go off directionless. The plot is episodic ruin adventures. It was never meant to be a linear plot.

If you are too impatient to wait and find out who killed nanana thats fine, but dont blame the show.
Jun 28, 2014 12:14 PM

May 2012
This show is pure garbage. Boring and horrible story. I only decided to watch it because the show has some hot girl and a trap guy. Early episodes were not bad, but the show kept getting worse and worse.

thedryness said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:
There are better shows that deserve another season.

but there are also far worse shows that are almost guaranteed more seasons.

All the shows that got 2nd season in this season (like Sidonia, WIXOSS and Hitsugi no Chaika) are at least 10 times better Nanana.

Beast666 said:
Nanana's current condition is kinda similar to Outbreak Company from last year's fall, so entertaining but for some reason it didn't sell to Japanese (it's just my vibe though)

What ? Are you seriously comparing this shit to Outbreak Company. The two should not be compared at all.
Jun 28, 2014 12:16 PM

Jan 2013
lol Chaika is decent at best and wixoss is trash.

Also neither Chaika nor Wixoss "got a second season". They were split cour series that were getting a second cour anyway.
Jun 28, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
1. Noitamina's baseless confidence that they can make decent anime within 11 episodes.
2. Noitamina rarely does season 2, only thing I know is Nodame Cantabile.
3. This is LN promotional.

You don't need to think hard how there cannot be season 2. Sucks or not doesn't really matter.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 28, 2014 12:50 PM

May 2012
SolviteSekai said:

And Nanana is glorious show ?! LOL !

wixoss is good because it unpredictable, and has emotional and dramatic story.

Chaika is good because it has good adventure story and good action scenes

Nanana is horrible because the story is dumb and feels more like a mediocre comedy show. This anime might have been better if it was harem/ecchi or even hentai. At least these stuff can keep you entertained when the story is a big joke
Jun 28, 2014 1:16 PM

Jan 2013
thepath said:
SolviteSekai said:

And Nanana is glorious show ?! LOL !

wixoss is good because it unpredictable, and has emotional and dramatic story.

Chaika is good because it has good adventure story and good action scenes

Nanana is horrible because the story is dumb and feels more like a mediocre comedy show. This anime might have been better if it was harem/ecchi or even hentai. At least these stuff can keep you entertained when the story is a big joke

It is a mediocre comedy show. A really good mediocre comedy show.

As opposed to Mahou Shoujo Wixoss Magicka and Chaika the Power Ranger Princess.
Jun 28, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
thepath said:
This show is pure garbage. Boring and horrible story. I only decided to watch it because the show has some hot girl and a trap guy. Early episodes were not bad, but the show kept getting worse and worse.

thedryness said:

but there are also far worse shows that are almost guaranteed more seasons.

All the shows that got 2nd season in this season (like Sidonia, WIXOSS and Hitsugi no Chaika) are at least 10 times better Nanana.

Beast666 said:
Nanana's current condition is kinda similar to Outbreak Company from last year's fall, so entertaining but for some reason it didn't sell to Japanese (it's just my vibe though)

What ? Are you seriously comparing this shit to Outbreak Company. The two should not be compared at all.

I honestly think Outbreak Company gets severely overrated. Its an okay harem on par with Rogue Hero or So I can play H, but because its makes a loser otaku look good, cough most of the audience cough, its gets praised more than it should.
Jun 30, 2014 12:56 AM

Jan 2013
krownklown said:
I honestly think Outbreak Company gets severely overrated. Its an okay harem on par with Rogue Hero or So I can play H, but because its makes a loser otaku look good, cough most of the audience cough, its gets praised more than it should.

The great thing about Outbreak Company is that it makes cringe-fucking-worthy elements actually watchable and funny. And you know, otakus know they don't look good, and they don't want themselves look good, they just want to be unnoticed and have fun only within themselves.

And So, I can't play H, this thing is boring as hell, failing as comedy genre.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 30, 2014 1:56 AM

Jan 2013
yeah so i cant play h was trash.

Outbreak company isnt that bad. It isnt all that great either.

Nanana's however is amazing, and most of the bads insulting it cant deal with it not having a linear plot.
Jun 30, 2014 2:35 AM

Jun 2013
SolviteSekai said:

Nanana's however is amazing, and most of the bads insulting it cant deal with it not having a linear plot.

I think So You can Play H as a light novel is not bad, but the adaptation was sincerely terrible. I know almost every anime even Dxd you get people say its a terrible adaptation, but that one was. I mean they never even got around to the fact that the MC was the son of the villain which is how he had the sword, and would have made the show more interesting.
Jun 30, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2013
krownklown said:
SolviteSekai said:

I think So You can Play H as a light novel is not bad, but the adaptation was sincerely terrible. I know almost every anime even Dxd you get people say its a terrible adaptation, but that one was. I mean they never even got around to the fact that the MC was the son of the villain which is how he had the sword, and would have made the show more interesting.

DxD isnt a bad adaptation.

People who read light novels want to seem better than everyone else, so they insist that they got a better experience.
Jun 30, 2014 3:07 AM
Jun 2014
SolviteSekai said:

People who read light novels want to seem better than everyone else, so they insist that they got a better experience.

It's usually true though. Can you mention an adaption of anything that has been better than its original?

On topic: I agree that this show is amazing. The plot isn't generic, the characters are interesting, and the jokes appeal to me. Some people complain that the the story is linear, and that there's no clear sense of progression. I'll admit that I get this feeling too. However, I fail to understand why this is a problem. Does every single anime have to lead up to a cliche ending where the bad guy is defeated by the MC? Personally I hate these kind of banal concepts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2014 3:09 AM

Jan 2013
yobananaboy said:
SolviteSekai said:

It's usually true though. Can you mention an adaption of anything that has been better than its original?

On topic: I agree that this show is amazing. The plot isn't generic, the characters are interesting, and the jokes appeal to me. Some people complain that the the story is linear, and that there's no clear sense of progression. I'll admit that I get this feeling too. However, I fail to understand why this is a problem. Does every single anime have to lead a cliche ending where the bad guy is defeated by the MC? Personally I hate these kind of banal concepts.

No, because I dont read light novels and feel like I have to justify it by insulting every light novel i've ever seen.

I've seen plenty of supposed "bad visual novel" adaptations that are exactly like the novel though.

People who call a 24 minute anime a bad adaptation of a 2000 word pamphlet (oops i mean novel) are dumb.

Also the story is linear, but its going to last longer than 12 episodes.

I don't understand why people expected Jyuugo to solve the mystery, fight the bad guy, and wrap everything up on one season.

This is based on a light novel series that hasnt ended yet.

I feel like these people would complain that Harry didnt beat voldemort in the first harry potter book, and bitch that he kept going to school and not shooting voldemort with a gatling gun.
Jun 30, 2014 3:16 AM
Jun 2014
Maybe I wasn't expressing myself clear enough. I was talking about adaptions in general, not just anime.

And I agree that the story shouldn't be rushed. I mean, just look at gokukoku... Sure, the manga is terrible, but the anime even more so just because the producers try to squeeze 1000 pages into a 24 minute long episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2014 3:17 AM

Jan 2013
yobananaboy said:
Maybe I wasn't expressing myself clear enough. I was talking about adaptions in general, not just anime.

And I agree that the story shouldn't be rushed. I mean, just look at gokukoku... Sure, the manga is terrible, but the anime even more so just because the producers try to squeeze in like 1000 pages into 24 minutes.

its easy to squeeze 2000 words into 24 minutes, especially when its thin as fuck writing like light novels.

Light novels are written for young teenagers and adult retards.
Jun 30, 2014 3:22 AM
Jun 2014
SolviteSekai said:
yobananaboy said:

And I agree that the story shouldn't be rushed. I mean, just look at gokukoku... Sure, the manga is terrible, but the anime even more so just because the producers try to squeeze in like 1000 pages into 24 minutes.

its easy to squeeze 2000 words into 24 minutes, especially when its thin as fuck writing like light novels.

They usually do cover more than the anime does though. Also, the line between a normal novel and a light novel can sometimes be extremely vague.
Jun 30, 2014 3:23 AM

Jan 2013
yobananaboy said:
SolviteSekai said:

They usually do cover more than the anime does though. Also, the line between a normal novel and a light novel can sometimes be extremely vague.

Maybe if you read novels for retards.

aka young adult fiction.
Jun 30, 2014 3:28 AM
Jun 2014
SolviteSekai said:
yobananaboy said:

aka young adult fiction.

Since I've read a few light novels myself, I can say that there's a big difference between them in terms of difficulty. Bakemonogatari for instance contains puns, plays on words, and cultural references, whereas a LN like Strike the blood contains none of these elements. Bakemonogatari feels more like a work of literature, even though it is classified as a LN.
Jun 30, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2013
yobananaboy said:
SolviteSekai said:

aka young adult fiction.

Since I've read a few light novels myself, I can say that there's a big difference between them in terms of difficulty. Bakemonogatari for instance contains puns, plays on words, and cultural references, whereas a LN like Strike the blood contains none of these elements. Bakemonogatari feels more like a work of literature, even though it is classified as a LN.

Plot content isnt the issue. The reading level is low.

Bakemonogatari is only hard to follow if you have trouble keeping your attention on the words.

I mean, compared to most anime its super "witty and engaging" but compared to adult fiction, its just mumbo jumbo and pretty pictures.
Jun 30, 2014 4:00 AM
Jun 2014
SolviteSekai said:
yobananaboy said:

Bakemonogatari is only hard to follow if you have trouble keeping your attention on the words.

I mean, compared to most anime its super "witty and engaging" but compared to adult fiction, its just mumbo jumbo and pretty pictures.

Not exactly sure what you mean by adult fiction. There are plenty of books targeted towards adults that are not literary more challenging than light novels. Surely, I encounter more problems when I attempt to read somthing from Natsume Sōseki than when I read Strike the blood, but when it comes to something like a normal detective novel, I don't feel that there's a big difference.
Jun 30, 2014 4:11 AM

Jan 2013
yobananaboy said:
SolviteSekai said:

Not exactly sure what you mean by adult fiction. There are plenty of books targeted towards adults that are not literary more challenging than light novels. Surely, I encounter more problems when I attempt to read somthing from Natsume Sōseki than when I read Strike the blood, but when it comes to something like a normal detective novel, I don't feel that there's a big difference.

lol
Jun 30, 2014 4:18 AM
Jun 2014
That was a waste of time.
Jun 30, 2014 7:01 AM

Jun 2013
I would say Dxd is better adaption than the light novel. Sure you lose some meaningless side stories, but its animation quality, the relative way it sticks to the material, the music, everything makes me prefer the anime.

I would also Mahouka is better because you get see the techno babble in visual form so it becomes more understandable how everything works.

I mean I have feeling you are the type that will whine about any adaption, hell your statement that there are no good adaptions is such crock its not even worth it to respond. To make such a blanket statement is ridiculous. I don't think too many people would say the Godfather as a film is worse than the original book. Neil Gaiman has even said that the ending of Stardust as film might be better than his own. I mean you have countless examples.

But back on point, as long an adaption follows the light novel and is not cancelled early, its generally better, unless you are the anal type who gets upset because some throwaway line a character said is not in the adaptation. For the record I usually prefer LN over the adaptations but only because they rarely get completed.
Jun 30, 2014 8:18 AM
Jun 2014
krownklown said:
I would say Dxd is better adaption than the light novel. Sure you lose some meaningless side stories, but its animation quality, the relative way it sticks to the material, the music, everything makes me prefer the anime.

I would also Mahouka is better because you get see the techno babble in visual form so it becomes more understandable how everything works.

I mean I have feeling you are the type that will whine about any adaption, hell your statement that there are no good adaptions is such crock its not even worth it to respond. To make such a blanket statement is ridiculous. I don't think too many people would say the Godfather as a film is worse than the original book. Neil Gaiman has even said that the ending of Stardust as film might be better than his own. I mean you have countless examples.

But back on point, as long an adaption follows the light novel and is not cancelled early, its generally better, unless you are the anal type who gets upset because some throwaway line a character said is not in the adaptation. For the record I usually prefer LN over the adaptations but only because they rarely get completed.

Are you talking to me? If so, how about reading what I initially said one more time instead of putting words into my mouth?

Thanks for the examples. I still believe that what I said generally holds true.
Jun 30, 2014 8:26 AM

Jan 2013
Wow. Debate over "Adaptation usually sucks vs. Nope". Talk about derailment.

...Wait, is there even a main topic in this thread?
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 30, 2014 8:40 AM

Jun 2013
yobananaboy said:
krownklown said:

Are you talking to me? If so, how about reading what I initially said one more time instead of putting words into my mouth?

Thanks for the examples. I still believe that what I said generally holds true.

You got me, the wall of text was too strong. So I take it back. I would agree with you that adaptions usually suck, but like I said, I think they usually fall flat due to be made on cours basis, and therefore being subjugated to sales and usually ending after one season.

I like LNs, but realistically there is a lot you can cut out, and still remain true to the work.

@dawn something about people and poor taste.
Jul 1, 2014 2:12 AM

Jul 2009
SolviteSekai said:

Says show sucks.

Gives it a 7 and thinks that he gave it a bad rating.

This website is amazing.

And again, the show doesn't go off directionless. The plot is episodic ruin adventures. It was never meant to be a linear plot.

If you are too impatient to wait and find out who killed nanana thats fine, but dont blame the show.
I gave it a 7 because I liked the show. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck. Sometimes I actually like to eat McDonald's food because its taste personally appeals to me; that doesn't mean it isn't trash for my health. I don't have any illusions about fast food's healthiness; likewise, I know a bad show when I see it.

There's a difference between thinking something is good because you like it, and liking something because you think it's good.

Also, I never said I was impatient about not knowing who Nanana's killer is. That doesn't matter to me as much as the ride does, and what I'm complaining about is the ride.
Jul 1, 2014 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
Saying this show sucks is a stretch.

This show only sucks if you only watch decent shows, and call the not amazing ones bad.

Thats what most of MAL does.

Theres mediocre (like this show) and then theres bad (like aku no hana (anime not manga) or that anime about the girl who joins the "underwear club")

Nanana is good, it just suffers from being an early adaptation, so theres nothing happening yet.

Obviously the author wants to to be a decently long novel series so he/she cant just slam out who the killer is in season 1.
Jul 1, 2014 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
SolviteSekai said:

This show only sucks if you only watch decent shows, and call the not amazing ones bad.

Theres mediocre (like this show) and then theres bad (like aku no hana (anime not manga) or that anime about the girl who joins the "underwear club")

Nanana is good, it just suffers from being an early adaptation, so theres nothing happening yet.

Obviously the author wants to to be a decently long novel series so he/she cant just slam out who the killer is in season 1.

I find your tastes curious, you apparently only call this okay and rip black bullet, yet you have World Only God knows and Nisekoi in your favorites. I wouldn't rate any of those any higher than either of these two shows. I can understand not comparing these to something like Monogatari, but even then, although I love the show, Nisosin is a really acquired taste and I could see a lot of people not liking his works.
Jul 2, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
krownklown said:
SolviteSekai said:

I find your tastes curious, you apparently only call this okay and rip black bullet, yet you have World Only God knows and Nisekoi in your favorites. I wouldn't rate any of those any higher than either of these two shows. I can understand not comparing these to something like Monogatari, but even then, although I love the show, Nisosin is a really acquired taste and I could see a lot of people not liking his works.

You have a point with Nisekoi which is generic and only popular because of shaft, but World God Only Knows is amazing.

Calling Black Bullet better than TWGOK should be a war crime.
Jul 8, 2014 9:09 PM
Feb 2011
TWGOK annoyed the crap out of me so I dropped it lol.
Jul 9, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2013
korn7809 said:
TWGOK annoyed the crap out of me so I dropped it lol.

Everyone is different.
Jul 9, 2014 11:16 AM

Feb 2014
Yup, and this is also why I'll probably never get to watch the 3rd season (let alone more) of Spice and Wolf. As for Nanana, though I didn't think it was anything great or groundbreaking, it certainly was not bad at all. I really hope it gets a second season.
Jul 9, 2014 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
Vhailor said:
Yup, and this is also why I'll probably never get to watch the 3rd season (let alone more) of Spice and Wolf. As for Nanana, though I didn't think it was anything great or groundbreaking, it certainly was not bad at all. I really hope it gets a second season.

620 first volume sales :(
Jul 17, 2014 6:59 AM
Apr 2013
krownklown said:
SolviteSekai said:

At least Nisekoi and TWOGK's pacing and progression were just fine and actually told the stories in a good manner which clearly make them better than (Black Bullet and Nanana) alone.

Black Bullet was so chopped up it was near criminal, every four episodes (or arcs) felt like a season finale and not in a good way.

Nanana did not have the best pacing but it surely isn't worse of than other shows that were broadcasted this season. Nanana is interesting enough that I'm for it having a second season.
Jul 25, 2014 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
I actually find this show better than Chaika. The fuck was appealing about the maid power ranger who spoke enough broken Japanese to make the subtitles just as broken?
Aug 2, 2014 3:54 PM

Nov 2011
the opening and pv almost made me not watch the show, they were too plain and forgettable
only decided to watch it because it's an adaptation of a supposedly great novel, and i'm glad i did.

this series is probably not that popular because it doesn't have enough otaku pandering like some other shows.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Aug 2, 2014 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
DreamingBeats said:
the opening and pv almost made me not watch the show, they were too plain and forgettable
only decided to watch it because it's an adaptation of a supposedly great novel, and i'm glad i did.

this series is probably not that popular because it doesn't have enough otaku pandering like some other shows.

How is the opening plain?

Also the show isnt popular because the LN is new and not very recognized.

Udgey said:
I actually find this show better than Chaika. The fuck was appealing about the maid power ranger who spoke enough broken Japanese to make the subtitles just as broken?

Chaika's sales werent any better.

Chaika was a 2 cour show, they just split the cours. Based on sales theres no way Chaika would have gotten a legitimate second season.

A-1 made this anime too soon.
Aug 6, 2014 3:24 AM

May 2014
This is some original plot and extremely well-executed characters, male mcs that is both good and bad at the same time while having a good brain instead of just looks is going extinct nowadays.

Nanana and Tensai is awesome too in their own way... and then the japanese animerians struck.

Bang. there goes my dream of a season 2.
Aug 8, 2014 10:01 AM

Jul 2009
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
How is the opening plain?
Nah, bro, you're not squirming out of this one.

The Psycho-Pass ones and any of the FMAB OPs are masterpieces. Even Darker Than Black's was better.

Ryuugajou's is just slow panning on Nanana, various poses by various chars, and Juugo running--at least two times.
Aug 13, 2014 4:08 PM

Jun 2009
This show just another mediocre anime (5/10 from me). looks really promising only in the beginning.
I think i'm the only one around here to say this, "this anime plot doesn't make any sense".
IZUMI64Aug 13, 2014 4:22 PM
Oct 10, 2014 3:40 AM

Nov 2013
Meanwhile Kodomo No Jikan,Boku No Pico and Ro Kyu Bu get sequels
Oct 25, 2014 3:21 AM

May 2013
This was brilliant! it kind of remind it me of outbreak company.
But I have n Idea why.

Too bad it won't get a second season.
Jan 8, 2015 11:01 AM

Aug 2013
IZUMI64 said:
This show just another mediocre anime (5/10 from me). looks really promising only in the beginning.
I think i'm the only one around here to say this, "this anime plot doesn't make any sense".

But NGNL, GuP and chuunibyou plots are amazig according to your ratings, right? Just lol.
SolviteWoTaberu said:

And what is making story 'for adult'?
Blood, sex, betrayal, aggression? Fuck that! I dont need to watch what we can expect by real life!
rsc-plJan 8, 2015 11:08 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 8, 2015 11:10 AM

Aug 2014
I liked this show, somewhat. Would have liked to see a conclusion.
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 29, 2015 6:30 AM

Feb 2012
SolviteWoTaberu said:
This show is glorious.

And once again, nobody in japan is interested.

God i picked the wrong hobby.
I have 2 bad news for you:
- other people's tastes are different from yours. Different doesn't mean "worse" nor "better", it means "different". "shit taste" is an expression used by fanboys, haters and elitist who refuse to acknowledge that what matters the most in a work made for entertainment is "how many people did find it entertaining";
- anime is usually made to promote the source material's sales. This anime did his job: those who like it can go read the LN, those who didn't can go watch something else; there's no point whining about this probably not having a S2 due to lack of popularity, especially because not even the most famous LNs got a full adaptation.
Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw.

Ratohnhaketon said:
You have much to learn if you have not joined the witch hunt to down vote every anime that rises above our underrated favorites. I am currently on a campaign to get Training with Hinako into the top 12. Shit taste is hard to fight though, it's like trying to talk sense to an army of hallucinating loonies.
Ty-Ki said:
It's hilarious to see morons wasting more time with the series they hate so much than the fans of it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

235 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.