Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 2014 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
The inclusion of Trinity itself doesn't bother me at all; it's the pilots that do. Johann is the only one who didn't irritate me so much I wanted to sock him in the face. Of course, this is just first impression, but you know...

The recap was done well, IMO, and enough happened that it was worthwhile. This is a good example of how most series should do recaps - integrate it into the plot somehow and make sure it doesn't consume more than half of the episode.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 12, 2015 9:26 PM

Sep 2014
Negligence said:
KugiRie in gundam? dafuq

My thoughts exactly, lol.
Jan 20, 2016 3:58 AM

Jul 2008
It's a real Game of Thrones now...
Apr 11, 2016 9:08 AM

Mar 2016
Loved the episode, the new gundams are badass. The new development with the observers was a nice treat too.
Jan 16, 2017 6:26 AM

Oct 2014
boring recap episodes I love them
Aug 23, 2018 7:43 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
wakka9ca said:
BIG REVELATIONS!!!!

Now we OFFICIALLY know leaders and important persons (UN involved?) from all around the world are secretly "observing" Celestial Being and they have the right to reject the organization if they want to....

Just as I said in last week's post, Gundam 00 is really inspired by Isaac Asimov's Foundation series. We know this now more than ever.

-Aeolia's recorder video announcement is EXACTLY like Seldon's video predictions made centuries after his death. He has PLANNED EVERYTHING centuries beforehand...

-Veda/Vader is somekind of psychohistory prediction database. It only gives enough informations to each participant and member of CB. No one knows more than he or she should. If Gundam 00 is the same as Foundation, then ALL is included within the plans, EVEN the failure are PART of the plan. Nothing is random or accidental....

-The first team is exactly like the First Foundation, they completely ignore the existence of a SECRET Second Foundation. This is exactly what happenend with the Gundam Thrones. The second team is kind of like a failsafe plan.

In the beginning, I was doubting how Celestial Being functions. If it is really like Foundation, then everything falls into place. The only mysteries now are:
What CB plans to do next? How the countries are going to react? and most importantly, WHAT is the TRUE objective of CB? It is surely not as simple as something like "eradicate all war".....

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ ISAAC ASIMOV's FOUNDATION SERIES, CLASSICAL HIGH LEVEL SF MASTERPIECE. This is the next thing you want to read, believe me....

I have no doubt now, the producers REALLY are Isaac Asimov's fans!!!!

Dang that sounds cool. Imma have to read it when I go back to the States.

I don't mind the inclusion of the new Gundam Meisters either, since I also agree with a few others that they probably aren't as powerful as they seem. Our 4 MCs are most likely still the most powerful.
May 23, 2021 2:09 PM

Sep 2017
I HATE Deus Ex Machina.
Even more fucking MAISTERS, because that's what this show needs because the four main characters are super developed!!!
It is as if the writers said to themselves:
-Well, now that all the pilots are in trouble, how do we get them out?
-aaaaaaa pffffff I don't fucking know?, just add more Gundam I guess.
Neither the new Gundams nor their pilots are interesting, even more overpowered, even more beam spam.
TheRestlessOneMay 23, 2021 2:22 PM
Jul 10, 2023 10:29 AM

Dec 2018
i didn't mind the recap because it was done in a creative way that added some intrigue, i want to know who those weirdos are.
Jan 6, 3:08 AM

Jul 2017
A very creative recap, actually i liked It, and this episode made me super interested in knowing more about celestial being, the observers are mysterious and i love this.
So veda's plan predicted even the defeat of the Gundam meisters? Curious to know more about everything.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.