Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 6, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
HAAIIII??!!!!!!

Almost no one is saying how cute Ai is so I'll do it. Ai is cute. I actually hope she finds love in Shinichirou's friend eventually.
Oct 15, 2021 5:41 PM
Dec 2017
an aight episode overall

Jan 27, 2022 2:37 AM

Aug 2017
I honestly don't like any of the girls in this anime. Noe is practically weird and I like weird characters but she's isn't a likeable weird character. Hiromi is just bland. The other girl is trying to form a love triangle with MC's friend now?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Dec 2021
If I'm being honest, Hiromi's probably lying about liking Noe's brother, but idk... idrk what to believe.
Speakingggg of Noeeee, she was sooo cute in this episode! I'm so glad I got to see more of her, since she didn't appear much in the last episode! 
I got to learn more about Noe too! I finally figured out why she lost the ability to cry, it was because of her grandmother... aww poor Noe. D;
The scene where Aiko held Miyokichi's hand was sooo cute! <3
The ending of the episode EEEK! Noe's brother asking Shinichirou to go out with Noe, but left on a cliffhanger!! I really hope Shinichirou says yes!!
𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM

» True Tears Quotes

ClannadForever - Jun 9, 2009

6 by Syureria »»
Dec 11, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.