Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2014 5:38 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So there hasn't been a sub still, so I decided to just go ahead and watch the Raw. It's not like there's a lot of stuff you miss in this series by not knowing what the girls are saying; this series pretty much exists solely for the titties.

So some demonic pirate chick is keeping a harem of slave maids kept in check by some kinda living thongs that shove things in their ass whenever their mistress commands it. At first she's commanding an army of skeletal pirates, but somehow or another they get turned back into humans. Maybe through draining Leina's energy or some such through the evil underwear. Who knows, this series pretty much exists so we can see the Queen's Blade competitors stripped, whipped, humiliated and violated before they eventually bust out of their captivity. And we do get plenty of that.

Leina spends awhile at the nonexistent mercies of the newly-fleshed pirates, who presumably rape her for awhile (at least her mouth and breasts, since the evil thong is covering her privates) before the demon chick's second-in-command shows up and wants a rematch with her. She continues to get beat up and humiliated by one of the skeleton-guys before finally grabbing her sword and smashing him back into bone fragments ... not sure how that happened, but OK. Nor am I sure why the pirate girl busted her out to have a rematch when pirate girl won pretty much fair and square the first time around ... maybe if I understood Japanese I'd know why she was willing to piss off demon lady and break Leina out of jail. Ah well, doesn't matter. Titties!

After their fight, Leina's badass sword somehow disintegrates, and the evil bug-thong dies. Pirate girl gets left behind and presumably will soon be fitted for a demon-bug-thong herself. Leina escapes into the sea and washes up at a beach where a couple of lolis find her, and at the end we see her with new armor that partially covers her face.

Not bad for what the show is, which is pretty much an excuse to have hot women tied up and whipped, then eventually escape. Hopefully someone will eventually sub it, though again, I don't feel that I missed all that much by not understanding what they were saying.
Jul 1, 2014 12:07 PM
Sep 2007
Welveria is hot.
Jul 7, 2014 5:45 AM

May 2012
Captain Liliana is hot

I hope they make 2nd season for Rebellion
Jul 24, 2014 1:34 AM
Oct 2013
Well that was more erotic than most hentai >//< ... I mean rape parasite attached to ass and asoko???

Also learned why she keeps falling asleep in Rebeliion and why she is at the village with the little kiddies.
Aug 10, 2014 8:29 PM

Jul 2012
Better than the previous 2, but is still Tits'n'blades, the plot is really poor
Oct 21, 2014 11:40 AM

Dec 2008
Man, I really hope there's a Rebellion season 2.
I really really want
Jul 31, 2015 10:29 AM

Sep 2012
So that's how the swamp witch looks.
Apr 9, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
Basically just another horrible torture episode *sigh*
Nov 21, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2015
We finally get to see the Swamp Witch!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 14, 2018 7:35 AM

Sep 2012
so this time we so Pirates Of The Caribbean anime ver lol
Nov 19, 2019 7:41 AM

May 2014
The fight was ok, but they made the series way too dark. This is far from what we have seen in the first two seasons and Rebellion. It's ok with teasing and humiliation by ripping the clothes, but why the beating part? I felt that was so unnecessary since Queen's Blade have never taken that turn. It's just strange this sequel is so violent. This is the second ep. with much unnecessary violence (the one with Tomoe was a bit too much too).

On the positive side, we got to explained how Leina got her curse in more detailed. Also we got to see the appearance of the Swamp Witch and she is daym hot! Much more appealing than what I thought.
She looked different from what I thought and the glimpse we saw of her when she made Tomoe go blind in Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi.

All in all, a fine ep. that really didn't need all this violence. It would be fine with only some to show the cruelty of the Swamp Witch, but they exaggerated it here.
Apr 13, 2021 4:11 AM

Nov 2013
I always hated this boring overpowered bitch Reina. She deserved all those humiliations and more.
What i can't understand: why the Witch didn't just kill Reina? Decapitate her immediately and everything gonna be fine. That's stupid.
GvendolineApr 13, 2021 8:36 AM
Aug 17, 2021 2:26 PM

Feb 2020
More humiliation and torture. Sigh...

SerafosNov 6, 2022 2:12 PM
Jul 16, 2022 11:56 AM

Jul 2016
Using rape and sexual humiliation to develop your characters? Truly pathetic.
Mar 22, 2023 9:13 PM

Sep 2018
Man, what is with this sadistic OVA? Feels like the author went off script big time here and in the last season.
Apr 6, 6:38 PM

Dec 2022
damn, as expected Leina episode is amazing. man these OVAs are really good. such a shame we'll never get to see what happened with Leina after the events of Rebellion. I'd watch a feature length movie about that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanquished Queens Episode 4 Discussion

sarroush - Oct 21, 2014

17 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 6, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Vanquished Queens Episode 2 Discussion

Paul - Aug 5, 2013

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 5, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Vanquished Queens Episode 1 Discussion

Robertovk - May 12, 2014

15 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 4, 9:51 PM

» Vanquished Queens Episode 4 (?)

Collectivus - Jun 16, 2014

7 by thepath »»
Oct 20, 2014 9:41 AM

» Queen's Blade Vanquished Queens OVA 3 (spoilers)

Verali - Apr 21, 2014

4 by Blind_Guardian »»
Jun 11, 2014 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.