Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 11, 2014 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh damn, those poor girls this episode...

It was a decent episode and I was surprised that Frederica got ambushed like that. The action was good. Shame Akari didn't have time to transform or she would of seriously kicked some ass. Poor Akari :(

I wonder how things will progress from here though. I just hope Akari wakes up before it's too late.
Stark700Jun 11, 2014 11:19 AM
Jun 11, 2014 11:34 AM

Dec 2010
Things are certainly ramping up, that's for sure! They have a limited amount of time to take down Ricardo before the entire palace is destroyed with them inside. Not to mention Akari has now been taken over...

Also Layla finally appears, I've been waiting for this moment for forever, too bad we still don't get to see her face yet.

I kind of freaked out a bit when Fredrica was stabbed, but then once I remembered that she's basically immortal, I knew she would be back. Most likely to help save the day.

Also, Ricardo is certifiably insane...
Jun 11, 2014 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
Akari has been possessed by drug and Chaika has been taken away by Layla. Also Frederica was stabbed by one of the soldiers but she is pretty much immortal so i think that she is going to come back and dominate everyone.
Jun 11, 2014 11:48 AM

May 2013
Oh no Akari is being controlled and a suspicious girl has gone away with Chaika. The immortal Fredrica should be okay. Tooru better figure out something soon.
Jun 11, 2014 12:04 PM

Apr 2012
another idiot commander wonder how they always get 2 there positions n next week we get 2 c those siblings fight each other thats gonna be epic :)
Jun 11, 2014 12:18 PM

Jan 2013
ecchi gif at 18:20-18:24
Jun 11, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
Oh boy... things just went from "We're gonna get another part of the remains soon" to "really freaking bad"

I wonder how toru will get out of this. I'm guessing the dragoon will come to the rescue and it will be a team effort with gillete's (spelling I know) group.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 11, 2014 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
So Frederica will probably be the hero here.
I mean with Akari brainwashed and Chaika in possession of another Chaika (at least the title lets me believe this) then it's all on Tooru and Frederica's hands...

Also wtf?!?!?

Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 11, 2014 12:41 PM

Aug 2010
Okay, shit got real there. Akari is controlled. Should be nice seeing a serious fight between the siblings nxt ep though ^^; And if Toru can't bring her back to normal then I guess Chaika could use her magic to counter act against that wizards magic? They do seem similar.

How Fredrica got stabbed like that was O_O

That kid is one messed up brat. I wonder what's surprising about Layla? I'm guessing she's either another Chaika look alike or see knows Chaika from before?

DarkMoonWolf said:

Also wtf?!?!?

Lol'd so much at this XD
Jun 11, 2014 12:43 PM

Mar 2014
Awesome episode. Loved the fact that this show doesnt stick to a " good course" anime,by having a lunatic that likes to tear bodies apart. Anyway this ep had very good pace and they are on the move to probably get another piece of the emperor. Evil Chaika? Left to see. 5/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Jun 11, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
Wow the Duke's son is a twisted little monster, even tearing his family body parts, WTF is that...

Oh man the cliffhanger scene, Akari being possessed and attacking Toru, Dammit I need to see the next episode.

Jun 11, 2014 1:22 PM

Oct 2011
Ricardo-sama is crazy !!!!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2014 1:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
DarkMoonWolf said:
I mean with Akari brainwashed and Chaika in possession of another Chaika (at least the title lets me believe this) then it's all on Tooru and Frederica's hands...

Also wtf?!?!?

Loved it. Best bit of episode.

Don't like crazy brats in general. Ricardo is pretty unpleasant. I hope Toru cuts him up a bit next episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 11, 2014 1:41 PM
Jan 2011
OOOOOOH Looks like Tauro and Comapnay are gonna be in a deep pinch.

So looks like that Ricardo psychopath is the one in charge and about Layla, I'm think that she is another Chaika.
Jun 11, 2014 2:15 PM

Sep 2013
Lol Akari wants to stuff Toru.

Ricardo is a nutcase and I have a feeling Layla is a Chaika.

Well they are in a pickle, Fredeica got stabbed (I bet she will be pissed when she comes back though), Chaika got kidnapped, and Toru has to fight an army and a mind-contoled Akari not to mention another fortress is on it's way to blow them up. I bet Vivi and the other girl might help Toru.
Jun 11, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2012
So this'll likely be what brings Gilette's group and Chaika's together, since Fredrica is the only way out.
Jun 11, 2014 2:48 PM

Jul 2013
Frederica will be fine..
DarkMoonWolf said:
Also wtf?!?!?

HAHA. Loved this.
Layla must be a Chaika

Akari possessed and now attacking Tooru, with Chaika taken away from them as well.

Yeah, I'd expect the two girls from Gillette's group to help 'em out.
Jun 11, 2014 3:11 PM
Nov 2013
"
Marzan said:
DarkMoonWolf said:

Also wtf?!?!?

Loved it. Best bit of

Don't like crazy brats in general. Ricardo is pretty unpleasant. I hope Toru cuts him up a bit next episode.

Best scene of the season imo.
Oh shit, Akari is being controlled and Chaika taken away. NEXT EPISODE NOW PLEASE
Jun 11, 2014 3:21 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Akari asking Fredrica not to leave any large wound on Toru's dead body so she can have him stuffed was hilarious!

Soara is quite an elegant flying fortress. Looks like Gillette Squad has infiltrated as well.

Damn, the way Fredrica's got stabbed almost instantly was unexpected. :O

Duke's son is one messed up brat, to be admitting that he took apart the bodies of his own family. -.- What!?

Damnit. Akari is being controlled and Layla took Chaika away. Double trouble for Toru..

Good episode with good cliffhangers. Akari vs. Toru will be awesome. Layla could be another Chaika or already knows about White Chaika somehow.
Fredrica needs to recover soon.. I hope Toru slices Ricardo up good by next episode.

Jun 11, 2014 3:27 PM

Jan 2014
dam this show is wrapped up in a bunch of mysteries. So much is going on. My heart is pounding, dam I hate cliffhangers
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2014 4:00 PM
Mar 2014
eww that fucking weirdo liking to cut people up..... chaika does get in the way
Jun 11, 2014 4:04 PM

Aug 2013
countfuckula said:
"
Marzan said:

Loved it. Best bit of

Best scene of the season imo.
Oh shit, Akari is being controlled and Chaika taken away. NEXT EPISODE NOW PLEASE

I agree this part was hilarious! I hope that kid gets killed and Akari wakes up.
My Candies:
Jun 11, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2010
So the allied nation is going to destroy the duke. The son killed his entire family and he likes to chop people into many pieces too...
Not worried about Frederica as her head wasn't hit.
Something that is like mind control but isn't. More like changing memories as a manipulation that keeps the same persona.
The girls getting brought there by force just to be killed or something by Ricardo?
Layla looked like Chaika but that normal speech pattern! So, the speech pattern is not universal for Chaikas!
Watching Akari fighting Tooru :( Hope the magic gets dispelled or something along the lines of an inner Akari being able to break it herself. xD
Jun 11, 2014 4:17 PM

Nov 2013
FatefulLove said:
The girls getting brought there by force just to be killed or something by Ricardo?

I'm betting the woman are the soldiers.... they were probably all brainwashed to serve as guards with no sense of pain or fear.

FatefulLove said:
Layla looked like Chaika but that normal speech pattern! So, the speech pattern is not universal for Chaikas!

I might be wrong, but I believe Red Chaika spoke normally too...

Anyway this "blue Chaika" (since she was wearing blue veil and on the preview there seems like more blue clothing is showed when she took the cape off) seems to be a special case somehow... I wonder if she knows something about "White Chaika" past....

DarkMoonWolfJun 11, 2014 4:24 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 11, 2014 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
Poor girls, they are being captured like that.

Ricardo is insane.

Akari is being controlled. Let's hope Toru will do something about it.
Jun 11, 2014 4:26 PM

Dec 2012
Akari under control of the enemy. I hope she will get back to her own senses soon.

Hoping Frederica will recover and save them. I guess Tooru will also help Vivi and the other girl escape the fortress later on.
Jun 11, 2014 4:34 PM

Nov 2013
Omf shit hit the fan. I literally cannot w8 for the next episode dammit x.x
Jun 11, 2014 5:09 PM

Jan 2013
Only 2 episodes left and so many questions!!! This anime totally surprised me.
Jun 11, 2014 5:37 PM

Apr 2013
I smell another Chaika.
Now it's up to Frederica to save Toru. She can't fight him otherwise.
Jun 11, 2014 6:15 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty good episode or maybe I just like flying fortresses :3

Jun 11, 2014 6:51 PM

Apr 2013
Soooo what happened in Akari again? lol

Jun 11, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
duderus said:
Soooo what happened in Akari again? lol

most likely mind controlled from the dukes magic just like she said the soldiers were.

damn so much happened in one episode was kinda hard to take in but i have a feeling Layla is another Chaika (blue maybe?).

two episodes left for this season
Jun 11, 2014 7:37 PM

Jul 2012
Oh wow! What an episode. :3

So...it seems the girls of a town are being abducted...reasons unknown? o-o
And, Toru, Akari, and Chaika all go into....this floating fortress to find one of the remains, but it's a tough one!
Akari gets captured, mind taken over, and it looks like Chaika gets taken by....Layla? o-o Damn!
Toru is all alone know...fighting for his life....
Next episode is going to be awesome! x3
Jun 11, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2012
Things were getting intense I see. I bet Akari is just pretending to be hypnotized because I can't see Tooru making her snap out of it.

Obviously, Fredrica will play a major role in this arc.
I can't wait to see Chaika Layla's face.
Jun 11, 2014 8:07 PM
Mar 2012
Fingers crossed a kiss will be the solution to get Akari out of her hypnotism.
Jun 11, 2014 8:15 PM

Jul 2012
Deception and mind control wonderful.

Great episode!!!
Jun 11, 2014 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
I don't think getting Akari out of it will be that easy like a smack on the head. I think it's more like Chaika can undo it by firing her in the head, too. Or make the wizard himself remove it.

I wonder though who the one really in control is. Ricardo, Grad or Layla? Layla is shrouded completely in mystery, so hard to say. But between Grad and Ricardo, i'd bet on Grad. Why would Grad need him? I assume he served the duke before, and they got rid of him and all his older brothers.

Of course, given that we don't know anything about Layla, she could be the one in control, making the relationship between Grad and Ricardo a moot point.
Jun 11, 2014 8:55 PM

Sep 2013
I think Fredrica is gonna rage hard in the next episode. And I'm smelling that girl in the robe is another Chaika. (Layla)

Jun 11, 2014 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
Could well be: they did say that there were other Chaikas around besides the original and Red. I'm wondering if this arc will be over by the end of the season or if they'll leave us on a cliffhanger?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 11, 2014 9:10 PM

Aug 2008
alexpte said:
That's some positive thinking right there!
Jun 11, 2014 9:48 PM

Aug 2013
Finally, villains that I could really hate. I hope Toru dissects Ricardo and Grad.

New Chaika seems evil. Even Red Chaika didn't smile like that. Toss her out the window.

Every week I look forward to Akari's deadpan jokes and she delivered yet again XD Hurts my heart to see her fighting Toru >__<
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 11, 2014 9:53 PM

Jun 2014
alexpte said:

I want this.

The episode was pretty good - you can tell they're going to try wrap things up. Can't wait for the ending!
Worst part of watching anime is the waiting period. ;~;

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 11, 2014 9:53 PM

Mar 2014
alexpte said:

would love to see this but more likely it will be hug from brother while she stabs him, also a head pat would be nice too.
Jun 11, 2014 10:09 PM

May 2013
Woah. Surprised that Frederica was stabbed defenseless out of nowhere. Akari got completely controlled. That Layla girl, might as well be a Chaika look alike.
Jun 11, 2014 10:44 PM

Jun 2013
Woah that cliffhanger Tooru vs Akari.

Also Frederica :(
Jun 11, 2014 11:17 PM

Sep 2012
That was a great episode. It was painful to see Frederica get stabbed. Animation also improved and there's fewer if not none of those derpy scenes.

I can practically smell the climax coming...
IronLobsterJun 11, 2014 11:22 PM
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jun 11, 2014 11:43 PM

Nov 2012
Damn, they killed dragon girl brutally.
Jun 11, 2014 11:59 PM

May 2010
Man, Frederica getting stabbed was right in the feels. Poor Akari... Another Chaika!

I think this episode was amazing, the best one so far.
Jun 12, 2014 12:51 AM

Apr 2011
This getting really interesting and intense.
Jun 12, 2014 1:25 AM

Aug 2012
Nice episode , it gets intense and interesting . I think Fredrica didn't die . She told Tooru before about this "you can kill me only when you will destroy my brain" . And that cliffhanger :3 another Chaika ... evil Chaika!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2014

304 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 3, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

137 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 3, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

121 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 2, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2014

176 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 2, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2014

154 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 2, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.