Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2014 3:05 PM

Nov 2011
Not trying to troll I mean I knowna lot of the highly ranked anime I find to be overrated but usually I can understand why. This anime just seemed really average in all aspects. It was good but still a 7/10 at best. I don't see the story being that original or all that touching. Maybe I'm missing something here :/
Jun 15, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
I finished it yesterday, including the movie.
I cried after watching both, if you didn't get it you're more heartless than I am.
Jun 15, 2014 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
Ulquiorra1923 said:
I finished it yesterday, including the movie.
I cried after watching both, if you didn't get it you're more heartless than I am.

Wow thanks :/
Jun 15, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
It made people cry, so of course they'd score it extremely high. I guess I shouldn't talk either though since I really like Clannad. Still, I don't mind Anohana being up that high. I don't think it's bad by any means. But Angel Beats! definitely has to go down.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Jun 15, 2014 11:43 PM

May 2014
I though Anohana was good, but I honestly thought Ano Natsu was better. Anohana really just had this emotional impact and Menma's "moe" appeal going for it that made it memorable. However, Ano Natsu was more atmospheric, had better more human characters, and (in my opinion) nailed the perfect appeal for the slice-of-life genre. You just don't find many anime that can nail that perfect feeling of time-passing through a hot, sweet summer with your friends like Ano Natsu does.
Men always seem to think about their past before they die, as though he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.
Jun 15, 2014 11:45 PM

May 2014
Waphire said:
I feel the same. It didn't make it that much emotional. I liked the anime but the ED and OP were magical. A 7 on 10 from my side too.
On the other hand, I like Angel Beats better. Made my heart throb. ;_;
I seriously have never seen the appeal for Angel Beats... I have no idea why considering all my anime fan friends all really love it. It just didn't do anything for me.
Men always seem to think about their past before they die, as though he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.
Jun 16, 2014 12:07 AM

Nov 2011
GibsonFlyingV said:
I though Anohana was good, but I honestly thought Ano Natsu was better. Anohana really just had this emotional impact and Menma's "moe" appeal going for it that made it memorable. However, Ano Natsu was more atmospheric, had better more human characters, and (in my opinion) nailed the perfect appeal for the slice-of-life genre. You just don't find many anime that can nail that perfect feeling of time-passing through a hot, sweet summer with your friends like Ano Natsu does.
Honestly none of them come close to Touch.
Jun 17, 2014 11:18 PM
Nov 2011
Simply because last episode made everyone ~feel~ a lot. I gave it a 9 because it was one of the few anime that I didn't take months to watch, which is something I always do
Jun 18, 2014 12:03 PM

Nov 2011
Mattios said:
Simply because last episode made everyone ~feel~ a lot. I gave it a 9 because it was one of the few anime that I didn't take months to watch, which is something I always do
I didn't feel much at all tbh.
Jun 24, 2014 7:47 AM

Feb 2014
DragonQuest3 said:
Mattios said:
I didn't feel much at all tbh.

Which is exactly why you didn't score it all that high, his comment is true though.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Jun 24, 2014 11:46 AM
Jun 2014
IMO the ending which give the most impact to the viewers. However, to have an insight for the ending, viewers are required to follow the plot from the beginning.
Jul 15, 2014 2:37 AM

Feb 2014
This requires you to get emotionally attached, if you didn't your not going to find it that good. I shed a lot of tears on this which is saying something because I almost never cry
Jul 15, 2014 8:14 PM

Nov 2011
eXtacy67 said:
This requires you to get emotionally attached, if you didn't your not going to find it that good. I shed a lot of tears on this which is saying something because I almost never cry
I cry quite a bit but not during this did I feel emotional attatchement. Honestly I'm not sure how one can get emotionally attached to these characters :/ They felt quite fake. Again not being an ass just saying.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.