Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2009 2:48 AM

May 2008
I might as well Share with you guys, the 'creative' designs ive made during the past year. mostly for clubs. =/ its quite a lot, but i guess now ill take a break with PS. not planning to continue, making tons of layouts in the future like i did now, only for those clubs ill be helping.
anyway opinions and stuff are welcome.
btw can i post something like this? didnt really read the rules and regulations properly....

Image copyright to their respective owners

or Link to blog:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=32044

FabriceOct 23, 2009 4:43 AM
Sep 30, 2009 2:51 AM

Apr 2008
it should be a crime to be good at photoshop

Sep 30, 2009 4:37 AM

Jan 2009
Fabrice said:

btw can i post something like this? didnt really read the rules and regulations properly....

I dont see why not, its the creative corner isnt it =P.

They're all wonderful, theres too much to name so i'll just say i really like the clannad one the most.

i dont mean anything bad but i dont like the hayate one so much =\
Needs more Drill Hair.
Sep 30, 2009 5:15 AM

Nov 2008
the profiles are absolutely great =3

keep up the good work ;D
Sep 30, 2009 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
im really speachles lol

and so many clubs lol

keep up the good work =3
Sep 30, 2009 11:39 AM

Dec 2008
It's cool and creative but you have a long way to go to become amazingly good. As soon as you make your own brushes, then you're definitely in the elite Photoshoppers.
Sep 30, 2009 12:23 PM

Aug 2008
o.O

If you would be any more awesome, I would die in an aneurysm
Sep 30, 2009 8:56 PM

Mar 2009
I've always liked your style.

Pineappledishes said:
It's cool and creative but you have a long way to go to become amazingly good. As soon as you make your own brushes, then you're definitely in the elite Photoshoppers.

It really doesn't matter if the person is a god with photoshop or not. In fact, more often than not it's the creativity and style that make appealing designs, not just program know how. Fabrice really excels in this area.
Sep 30, 2009 10:03 PM

Jan 2009
exactly what mal_0702 said, a photoshop god is nothing if he has no creativity or style.
Needs more Drill Hair.
Sep 30, 2009 10:25 PM
Feb 2009
I envy your photoshop greatness <333
Sep 30, 2009 10:32 PM

Oct 2007
Saitoe said:
If Saito is being sincere, for once, then they probably are good.
Sep 30, 2009 11:04 PM

Apr 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
Saitoe said:
If Saito is being sincere, for once, then they probably are good.
I am always sincere
:凸

Oct 1, 2009 1:24 AM

Dec 2008
mal_0702 said:
I've always liked your style.

Pineappledishes said:

It really doesn't matter if the person is a god with photoshop or not. In fact, more often than not it's the creativity and style that make appealing designs, not just program know how. Fabrice really excels in this area.
Um, I think knowing how to use PS and knowing many different "techniques" in PS only takes her to a higher level of knowledge and therefore also gives her more room for her own creativity.
Oct 1, 2009 1:27 AM

May 2008
Pineappledishes said:

Ill keep that in mind..its true i dont use brushes,,only because,i suck at them, but ill probably have to start using them.. anyway thanks!

Thanks you guys! for the positive feedback. ^^
btw im soon finishing up a layout for my Kobato club
and another one for the 11eyes.

practice makes perfect, i only just started last year with ps =P
Oct 1, 2009 1:39 AM

Dec 2008
Fabrice said:
Pineappledishes said:

Ill keep that in mind..its true i dont use brushes,,only because,i suck at them, but ill probably have to start using them.. anyway thanks!

By doing this more "doors" will open when it comes to creativity, you wont be stuck with stock brushes or something someone else has made. So its definitely good to make your own.

Fabrice said:

Which is surprising. I''ve been doing it for over a year. And I still suck. : /
Oct 6, 2009 2:58 AM

May 2008
Fabrice said:

Which is surprising. I''ve been doing it for over a year. And I still suck. : /

What do you mean stuck? what helped me was those tutorial sites.
...and some MAL friends 8D
Oct 6, 2009 7:35 AM

Jul 2008
Pineappledishes said:

It don't mean anything, I can make brush but they'll suck, does that mean I'm in the elite? No i'm good with photoshop but i'm far from being in the elite.
Oct 6, 2009 10:14 AM

Mar 2009
maxime1007 said:
Pineappledishes said:

It don't mean anything, I can make brush but they'll suck, does that mean I'm in the elite? No i'm good with photoshop but i'm far from being in the elite.

The statement is a hasty generalization. It holds no merit. Yes, you have to know how to use the tools in photoshop, no you don't have to actually MAKE your own brushes, but when you get to a certain level of comfort with your raster package, it's all pretty much in your head from there. Despite that, you'd probably be better off making brushes in a vector graphics package for obvious reasons.
Oct 23, 2009 4:44 AM

May 2008
Update*

Added new layouts which was done in the past few weeks
{new}
- 11eyes
- Kobato
{Edited}
- Spice and Wolf

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
3 minutes ago

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - 1 hour ago

2 by Oofmastre9000 »»
6 minutes ago

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
4 hours ago

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
11 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1629 by loligoth666 »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.