3It was OK
9.1%
2Disliked it
9.1%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
11 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 2:54 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally!! Finally! Finally!!! Finally!!!! It's about damn time. Gold cloths all around. One for you, one for you, one for you, one for you, and One for you.

And wtf Poseidon's coming in Next ep?
Mar 2, 2015 12:23 AM

Mar 2013
Hmm great episode, but i disagree with the cloth choices for Ikki and Shun (the unknown clothes). It's hard for me to accept Shaka as dead, but I feel it's a bit insulting to give the Gold Cloth of the strongest Saint to undoubtedly the weakest one in Shun. The much more obvious choice was the gender confused Pisces who had a special connection with Shun.

For Ikki I don't see any of them fitting him honestly, but I guess Leo is one of the least problematic choices.

Also not gonna lie, I was pretty convinced that Ikki would take out Thanatos singlehandedly. Besides being by far the strongest, he had a personal reason to take revenge on Thanatos due to the Murder of his OTP Pandora.
Apr 5, 2016 6:38 PM

May 2009
I'm surprised Seiya hasn't gotten brain damage from all those head stomps.
WTF why did his sister have to have amnesia?!
It's cool that now the gang are wearing gold cloths, but it looks like it will be temporary....
Jan 4, 2019 6:24 AM

Dec 2015
I feel it's a bit insulting to give the Gold Cloth of the strongest Saint to undoubtedly the weakest one in Shun. The much more obvious choice was the gender confused Pisces who had a special connection with Shun.

For Ikki I don't see any of them fitting him honestly, but I guess Leo is one of the least problematic choices.

- Shun's zodiacal sign is Virgo while Ikki's a Lion.
- Shaka is not "the strongest Saint". This is only a rumour spreaded by "fans" and internet people because of a certain OAV where he was shown as possibly resisting in a 1 vs 3 (that was changed for the anime in order to make the fight look better, and it worked). Every Gold Saint has his own worth. You can't even compare them since there is no "power ladder" in St Seiya, only a hierarchy and faith in your beliefs, plus every Saint has his own techniques with its own effects. I could after all claim that Deathmast is the strongest G.S. : he can send anybody immediately beyond the grave.
- Shun is not "the weakest one": it was already stated well before the Hades chapter that he was actually one of the strongest (or the strongest, not sure anymore) Bronze Saints but always restrained his power (subconsciously or not). One of his arcanes is particularly destructive for example.
Rei_IIIJan 4, 2019 6:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 6 Discussion

airwalk - Sep 16, 2008

15 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 2 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Guanimero »»
Aug 31, 2021 5:38 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 4 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Veethorn »»
Jul 7, 2021 7:07 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 1 Discussion

lifeordeath2 - Apr 22, 2008

4 by Veethorn »»
Jul 5, 2021 6:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 5 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

2 by Ralf_Glow »»
Dec 13, 2019 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.