Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Isshuukan Friends. Episode 10 Discussion


Jun 9, 2014 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 4697
Shougo x Saki perfect pair :3

Kuujo i think she is not bad person, he was just annoyed at Kaori why he does not remember him.

Hase more and more suffer in this episode, I wish there was something good that happened in the episodes ahead.

 
Jun 9, 2014 9:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 108
is it will end in book 4? will they leave the ending open for season 2? because i don't see how it can be finished with just 2 eps left, except they deviate from the source

i bless saki x shougo ship!
 
Jun 10, 2014 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3754
"But I could marry a man, and we'd be together forever. You and I could be family!" THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY AAAAAAAAH. What a bittersweet episode! That entire exchange between Shougo and Saki in the classroom was sooo cuuuute and just the development I've been waiting for, but it really seems like Kaori is incapable of developing any true emotional attachments due to her memories. It's not like she can fall in love with Hase every week just by reading her diary. How awful, indeed.

Can't believe there's only two episodes left!
 
Jun 10, 2014 1:55 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2762
Well, I have this love and hate feelings for Hajime, he's pretty relatable at some points but yeah, WHAT?

Hahahaha, I really captured the part when Shoubro blushed, pretty damn cute.
[center]
 
Jun 10, 2014 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 858
that Shougo X Saki scene~ love it~

but still a sad episode~ pains my heart to see Hase and Kaori like that
 
Jun 10, 2014 10:32 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 95
Shoujo and Saki are more and more adorable each episode ^_^ Apart from that this episode made me really sad, stupid Hajime guy!
 
Jun 10, 2014 11:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 716
Oh boy the feels this episode... Hoping for some sunshine in the next few episodes.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
 
Jun 10, 2014 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 202
I'll be so glad if Hase loses. What an annoying character.
 
Jun 10, 2014 1:03 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1
E_1999 said:
I'll be so glad if Hase loses. What an annoying character.


Let me get this straight, you watched this entire show up to this point, disliking Hase? Seems like a waste of time to me. I also think you've misinterpreted the show. Explain what you mean by 'loses'?

Anyways, this episode was a bit more melancholic then the previous, but it's still holding it's charm. I'm excited to see how it works out.
 
Jun 10, 2014 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 117
Well I hope Hase wins, Hajime is way too unstable and unforgiving and a all around douche
 
Jun 10, 2014 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 913
The anime finally overtook the translated manga...that's a good thing cause i'm excited to see what happen next. But the manga sure translate pretty slow...
 
Jun 10, 2014 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3695
It was a gift seeing Shougo blushing because of Saki. So cute. <3


 
Jun 10, 2014 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1085
Didnt anime catch up with the manga? Or will the anime have an original ending? Or have I misheard something...
 
Jun 10, 2014 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 350
Why doesn't she take a picture or have her friends make a video for reference? That way she wouldn't have to be surprised every damn time. I mean, it's 2014, so that would be super-easy to do.
 
Jun 10, 2014 10:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 298
E_1999 said:
I'll be so glad if Hase loses. What an annoying character.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
He is a perfectly fine character lol, maybe a bit stereotypical but he is actually pretty good, why the hell are you still watching the show if you dont like hase
 
Jun 10, 2014 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2031
galimx said:
Didnt anime catch up with the manga? Or will the anime have an original ending? Or have I misheard something...

It's caught up with the current translated chapters, not the raws. Dunno if the raws is still ongoing or finished already.

 
Jun 11, 2014 4:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3754
I don't particularly care for Hase either. I'd like him a lot more if he'd quit being such a dope. It's so obvious he likes Kaori, he KNOWS he likes Kaori, Kaori is the ONLY one that doesn't know it... yet he still refuses to admit it. That irritates me to no end. He's a cool, genuine guy otherwise, even if rather stereotypical. But man... man.

Anyway, you don't need to like the main character to like the story.
 
Jun 11, 2014 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 934
All that work gone because of a single word... talk about having a hard life...

Hajime teasing our pool lil Hase-kun.

Hase T.T

Saki and Shougo :3
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
 
Jun 11, 2014 6:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 7622
5/5

I was not expecting a parenthesis so important in the relationship between Saki and Shogo, the words were wrong in setting, but I do not believe in feelings.
Plot quite good, I like the turn that takes soria, it would seem the fault of gossips.
But I think Hajime roda to the relationship between Kaori and Hase.
Drawings and very beautiful scenery.
I await with trepidation the next.
 
Jun 11, 2014 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 117
EasyGo-er said:
galimx said:
Didnt anime catch up with the manga? Or will the anime have an original ending? Or have I misheard something...

It's caught up with the current translated chapters, not the raws. Dunno if the raws is still ongoing or finished already.


Raws are up to chapter 30 afaik and the anime has not caught up to them quite yet

 
Jun 11, 2014 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 864
straggy said:
scruffykiwi said:


Wow ... donno what to say apart from are you really watching the same show??? Or did you get the characters mixed up??

Hase may be a bit of a sucker for punishment but he is simply just a nice guy. He has a lot of determination to attempt to reconnect to Fujimiya every week and the only thing I would say about that is that he's pretty brave (or a massive M).

The new guy .. well I can understand where he is coming from. Girl who he had a crush on now seems to forget him and comes up with a ridiculous 'forget because we were friends' excuse. I guess he will come into his own and he does seem to be the sort of guy who wouldn't leap in on an existing friendship so any 'love triangle' will be short lasting.


Hase's pushy, not a nice guy lol. He pretty much forced himself into Fujimiya's life in the first place because, uh... actually, there wasn't a reason. He just decided he wanted to, even though there wasn't much evidence for her being worthy of friendship. We literally saw people reaching out to her and her being a total bitch right back to them. Why would you bother, right? If she was just being bullied or something then sure, but everyone was already trying to be nice to her. She was the one being hostile. Why would you want to put yourself in a situation with a girl that obviously doesn't want interaction? Because he thinks she's cute and therefore has a right to her, I guess. And then, even though she's explained her situation, he doesn't really respect it. Even when he can tell her memory's gone, he keeps touching her and scaring and intimidating her because he's a moron that can't seem to tell the difference between a girl that knows him and a girl that doesn't. Saying "why don't you remember me?!" and reaching out and grabbing her and getting in her face isn't going to help her and it's not "being a nice guy". Even if you're too stupid to read a social situation like he is, you should at least have the brains to back off from a girl that is scared to fucking death of you. He's obviously scouting for a romance here and has been from the start, when that's just not logical at all. It's never been a logical end to this story and he's just too dense and incompetent to see that. He's too dense and incompetent to see anything beyond the fantasies at the end of his practically nonexistent nose.

He's not the worst one, though - Fujimiya's mother is by far the stupidest character. She really never just took her daughter to counselling? It's pretty obvious she has psychological issues and this isn't some magic pixie superpower she's developed. I mean, we literally saw her having a breakdown related to her memories being triggered. That's a really big psychological issue, so why didn't the hospital ever recommend it either? You can't base your story on a backstory that has such an enormous flaw, lol.

Hajime (and sort of Kiryu too) is the only sane character here because he doesn't treat Fujimiya like she's made of glass. He doesn't owe her anything - in fact, he hasn't done anything wrong and they're evidently going to try to pin the blame on him, when it's everyone around Fujimiya (and Fujimiya herself)'s fault for this situation. He acts like a normal teenager, when almost every other character is convoluted and unrealistic in a story that's obviously trying to be. This isn't some sort of Trigger anime or pumped up shonen or mysterious horror where we expect the characters to be weird/kooky and have odd reactions to things - it's apparently a "slice of life". A slice of a life with a flawed plot that doesn't help its already pretty unlikeable characters. I mean, it has some good points - most of the characters aren't tropes and have subtle personalities (unless we're counting the irritating forgetful girl where that seems to be her only personality point at all because she's just that kooky), when I can see ways this story'd be so much worse if they were, and the scenes with Hajime have some nice shot choices and dialogue from him - but it's still overall bad as hell. It's badly executed mostly, and not all that well thought out. It's an interesting concept but they're not doing it right at all.


He didn't "force" himself into Kaori's life. Your entire post ignores the obvious fact that if Kaori didn't want him in her life, she wouldn't have let him. He was just trying to be nice to a person who needed help.
 
Jun 11, 2014 9:58 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 7302
Bheaze said:
man so much symbolism with lighting in that ep

I know right, like when that huge cloud went over the rooftop, I thought it was going to rain. But it was just a shadow...can't remember specifically the other parts, except the ending with the streetlight.

Anyways, that was definitely quite irritating, in a way. I think Hajime and Fujimoya should just get together to have a nice talk (with Hase being the mediator I guess), a talk in which no one interrupts each when they are talking just so they can get a clear view on the situation. I can understand why Hajime is so bitter and why he won't believe what Hase told him near the end, but he honestly didn't have to openly hostile with Fujimiya, with his first words to her being "traitor." Otherwise besides the slightly annoying interactions he's had with Hase, he seems like a pretty average guy. He was definitely kind of worried when he heard that Fujimiya got in a car accident (wonder why he didn't know when the other girls did), but he seemed to have lost any signs of sympathy for Fujimiya when Hase was talking to him. Even if the one week friends amnesia thing isn't believable, it would at least be believable that she does have some sort of amnesia after the accident, something like dissociative amnesia would not be impossible. Although I don't hate Hajime when looking from his pov, I still think that he's a little too butt hurt to try to sympathize with Fujimiya. But I know he obviously still cares, he did try to go after her (a bit) when she ran away. Ugh, so much frustration.

Loved Shougo and Saki's scene though, that was incredibly adorable >< And Shougo blushing!
 
Jun 12, 2014 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3754
straggy said:
scruffykiwi said:


Wow ... donno what to say apart from are you really watching the same show??? Or did you get the characters mixed up??

Hase may be a bit of a sucker for punishment but he is simply just a nice guy. He has a lot of determination to attempt to reconnect to Fujimiya every week and the only thing I would say about that is that he's pretty brave (or a massive M).

The new guy .. well I can understand where he is coming from. Girl who he had a crush on now seems to forget him and comes up with a ridiculous 'forget because we were friends' excuse. I guess he will come into his own and he does seem to be the sort of guy who wouldn't leap in on an existing friendship so any 'love triangle' will be short lasting.


Hase's pushy, not a nice guy lol. He pretty much forced himself into Fujimiya's life in the first place because, uh... actually, there wasn't a reason. He just decided he wanted to, even though there wasn't much evidence for her being worthy of friendship. We literally saw people reaching out to her and her being a total bitch right back to them. Why would you bother, right? If she was just being bullied or something then sure, but everyone was already trying to be nice to her. She was the one being hostile. Why would you want to put yourself in a situation with a girl that obviously doesn't want interaction? Because he thinks she's cute and therefore has a right to her, I guess. And then, even though she's explained her situation, he doesn't really respect it. Even when he can tell her memory's gone, he keeps touching her and scaring and intimidating her because he's a moron that can't seem to tell the difference between a girl that knows him and a girl that doesn't. Saying "why don't you remember me?!" and reaching out and grabbing her and getting in her face isn't going to help her and it's not "being a nice guy". Even if you're too stupid to read a social situation like he is, you should at least have the brains to back off from a girl that is scared to fucking death of you. He's obviously scouting for a romance here and has been from the start, when that's just not logical at all. It's never been a logical end to this story and he's just too dense and incompetent to see that. He's too dense and incompetent to see anything beyond the fantasies at the end of his practically nonexistent nose.

He's not the worst one, though - Fujimiya's mother is by far the stupidest character. She really never just took her daughter to counselling? It's pretty obvious she has psychological issues and this isn't some magic pixie superpower she's developed. I mean, we literally saw her having a breakdown related to her memories being triggered. That's a really big psychological issue, so why didn't the hospital ever recommend it either? You can't base your story on a backstory that has such an enormous flaw, lol.

Hajime (and sort of Kiryu too) is the only sane character here because he doesn't treat Fujimiya like she's made of glass. He doesn't owe her anything - in fact, he hasn't done anything wrong and they're evidently going to try to pin the blame on him, when it's everyone around Fujimiya (and Fujimiya herself)'s fault for this situation. He acts like a normal teenager, when almost every other character is convoluted and unrealistic in a story that's obviously trying to be. This isn't some sort of Trigger anime or pumped up shonen or mysterious horror where we expect the characters to be weird/kooky and have odd reactions to things - it's apparently a "slice of life". A slice of a life with a flawed plot that doesn't help its already pretty unlikeable characters. I mean, it has some good points - most of the characters aren't tropes and have subtle personalities (unless we're counting the irritating forgetful girl where that seems to be her only personality point at all because she's just that kooky), when I can see ways this story'd be so much worse if they were, and the scenes with Hajime have some nice shot choices and dialogue from him - but it's still overall bad as hell. It's badly executed mostly, and not all that well thought out. It's an interesting concept but they're not doing it right at all.


This might just be me, but your entire post has "irritating tumblr feminist" written all over it.

Since when would somebody not act the way Hase does in real life? Hase's doing exactly what I would do, romance or not. The fact that most people would act like Hajime proves how self-centered and uncompassionate society is in general. I will agree that Hase is a little pushy, and the fact that he very clearly has a romantic goal does not help his case, but the fact he's willing to put so much effort into making sure someone who is lonely and traumatized at least feels like she has a single friend is nothing short of honorable. I'd be more than happy to do that for anybody, male or female. Nobody should feel alone.

The romance is just a necessary trope all anime feel like they need. Of course, if there was no implications of romance between Hase and Kaori, ridiculous fanboys/girls would create stupid shippings between the two. Even if Kaori was a male instead whom Hase was trying to befriend so he didn't feel so alone anymore, and Hase clearly made it obvious he is a heterosexual male (even if he had a girlfriend), legions of irritating Tumblr folk would STILL ship the two of them endlessly. How amusing it is that people will complain about romance in an anime giving characters ulterior motives when they'd create the romance if it wasn't already there.

The only valid point you make is that Kaori's mother should be aware there's a psychological issue responsible here and had her sent to a psychologist to help overcome it. That's a minor inconsistency at worst and hardly an excuse one should use to hate an anime.
 
Jun 12, 2014 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 371
Saki + Shougo right there, she's so innocent too, it makes me cringe!

I never actually listened to the music but it's good. I like the acoustics!
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
 
Jun 12, 2014 6:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 354
omg Hase bby don't cry
 
Jun 12, 2014 6:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1767
C'mon, Hase, you can build that relationship back up with Kaori! Maybe you can get even farther!
Hajime is such a bastard, telling Hase that Kaori isn't really his friend to him like that...
Life has meaning.
 
Jun 12, 2014 11:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 370
chthonianghost said:
The only valid point you make is that Kaori's mother should be aware there's a psychological issue responsible here and had her sent to a psychologist to help overcome it. That's a minor inconsistency at worst and hardly an excuse one should use to hate an anime.


I don't understand why people are assuming she hasn't. She did make a comment to Hase when she had her little chat that there was no 'physical' reason why she had the memory problem, which suggested that they have spent considerable effort trying to understand the problem.

Anyway .. it's true such a condition does require some suspension of belief, but I don't think there is any evidence that characters are acting illogically.
 
Jun 13, 2014 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 8924
So even Shougo can get flustered...

The "lovely aura" comment concerning Hase and Kaori made me chuckle.

I have mixed feelings about Kujo. I think it was good that Hase tried to sort things out with him, but... Kujo just seems like a troublemaker version of Shougo. He doesn't act very nice, at least. I don't know if his dislike of Kaori is justified, but he's being too mean in any case, especially considering it was something from so long ago.

It seems they might have to pack a lot into the last two episodes to wrap things up (speaking as someone who hasn't read the manga).
 
Jun 13, 2014 1:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 134
This show is starting to get tedious and annoying now. I know its about amnesia, but damn. She starts to grow as a character, then bam, back to square one. Would hate to drop another anime this season.
 
Jun 13, 2014 1:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 8924
monokuma-k said:
This show is starting to get tedious and annoying now. I know its about amnesia, but damn. She starts to grow as a character, then bam, back to square one. Would hate to drop another anime this season.


Well, there's only two episodes left... May as well finish it at this point?
 
Jun 13, 2014 2:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 134
TripleSRank said:
monokuma-k said:
This show is starting to get tedious and annoying now. I know its about amnesia, but damn. She starts to grow as a character, then bam, back to square one. Would hate to drop another anime this season.


Well, there's only two episodes left... May as well finish it at this point?


Oh, really? I forgot how many episodes were left. Well, that just adds to the disappointment. The manga is a little behind the anime at this point.
 
Jun 13, 2014 9:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Those unhappy with the mothers attitude towards the trauma need to look at this from a Japanese cultural perspective, not American. I believe it is very unlikely she took Kaori to therapy, as the Japanese have an even greater stigma about mental health than America does
 
Jun 14, 2014 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3027
Hajime you ass!!! >:( Looks like this is another case of jealous bitches screwing up another girls life..

That SakiXShougo moment though!! <3
 
Jun 14, 2014 11:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3262
Just before the ED they showed Fujimiya in her room sitting on the bed with an empty diary on the table. Please tell me that she won't leave it empty and forget everything!!
 
Jun 14, 2014 1:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 3
pakoko said:
Then the accident happened, although we don't know what exactly, and she probably forgot an important promise she made. Now every time she makes a promise with an important friend she forgets it subconsciously because she was traumatized from the accident.

Read the spoiler info from Wikipedia, so not sure if it's from the manga or anime. Probably the manga, so might not want to show the spoiler.
 
Jun 14, 2014 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 117
Sir_Lexa said:
Just before the ED they showed Fujimiya in her room sitting on the bed with an empty diary on the table. Please tell me that she won't leave it empty and forget everything!!


I'm thinking she doesn't know what to write into it for the past day or so
 
Jun 14, 2014 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3754
vinylfreak89 said:
Those unhappy with the mothers attitude towards the trauma need to look at this from a Japanese cultural perspective, not American. I believe it is very unlikely she took Kaori to therapy, as the Japanese have an even greater stigma about mental health than America does


Yeah, this is true and worth consideration as well.
 
Jun 14, 2014 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2192

Such a sweet and cute moment between Shougo and Saki <3
Kujou is a total jerk for me.

"Let me keep believing... so that I can keep on living."
 
Jun 15, 2014 4:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 131
Best episode until now. The symbolism and character progress were amazing.
 
Jun 15, 2014 8:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 282
Everything was great until Kujou entered and ruined it, causing Kaori collapsed and erase her memories. That guy was a mean jerk!
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
 
Jun 15, 2014 11:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 32
VanishingKira said:
Had a feeling Fujimiya and Kujo's past relationship was something dating wise.


Well, yeah. If there's no love rival, a romance manga will be short. We gotta have a love rival for cliched drama and filler! It's great! Sometimes I believe that non-harem romances should be a one shot.
 
Jun 15, 2014 12:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 1687
Shogo blushing was a sight to behold. He and Saki are definately meant to be with each other! =3

But in all seriousness, most people must feel for Hase right now. Putting in a lot of effort in his friendship with Kaori for almost half a year and it lies shattered on the floor thanks to a few words.

Now he has to pick up and fit all the pieces again one by one. I'm not surprised that Hajime's feelings on Kaori didn't change much after Hase told him about her condition and I do have my doubts that his feelings will change for the better in the meantime...
 
Jun 15, 2014 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2838
Reksho said:
Best episode until now. The symbolism and character progress were amazing.

This!

The art was also pretty fancy this episode, nice backgrounds even though CGI. :o
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
Jun 23, 2014 3:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2884
drama is getting reall YYYYYYYY make it stop
[/quote]
 
Jun 23, 2014 4:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31800
I do wish they didnt make hajime such a dick but on the other hand i find this to be a very interesting turn of events and great character development of hase. Its really heartwarming how hase is determined to rebuild their relationship from the ground up all over again.

Also Brougo x saki is great. i knew that was coming eventually but im glad for some confirmation.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Jun 23, 2014 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1998
06:38 yup

13:03 LOOOL

17:27 i knew it

7/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
 
Jun 27, 2014 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1160
Saki x Shougo FTW!

Kujo is still being an asshole. Even after Hase told him everything that happened.
 
Jun 28, 2014 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 693
That Saki x Shougo moment had me. They’re so adorable together, ahhh.

It’s good that all this drama hasn’t taken away the fluffy feelings.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
 
Jun 28, 2014 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2541
Damn... this is getting emotional //sniff Q_Q
hi
 
Jul 4, 2014 1:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 202
lmfao at people talking about 'symbolism' in this show. Pick up a book sometime.
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »