Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Tamayura: More Aggressive OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Jun 8, 2014 6:57 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Field trip @ Okinawa, except Maon. lol @ Kaguya hime dream. Then everyone visiting her. The sketchbook... too bad she cannot sketch anything. They decided for one more day to the trip including sempai girl.

lol @ Maon's father.

Sketchbook starts with train, and fun time. Old friend and her friend are enjoying their photos.

lol @ the sister @ the end for wanting to join the trip.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jun 13, 2014 3:06 PM
めんどくさい

Rock climbing...in miniskirts?!

tsubasalover said:
lol @ the sister @ the end for wanting to join the trip.
and wanting to wear a highschool uniform as well, to Kaoru's annoyance :)

Jun 25, 2014 4:29 AM

Since the show itself was barley translated, i don't have any hope that we get a subbed version soon.

Maybe i'll try the Raw version for once. :3

Jun 25, 2014 4:06 PM
めんどくさい

hgeronimo said:
Maybe i'll try the Raw version for once. :3
For this episode I think it's safe to say it's not critical that you understand what they're saying :)

(I only understood about half of it myself, which was actually more than for a typical episode)

Jul 2, 2014 7:26 AM

Pretty cute side story, quite liked the overall trip they made! Let's see what the rest of the season will offer us!

Jul 14, 2014 12:42 PM

Another feel good episode.

My hearts felt a tug when Norie flip through Maon's empty sketchbook... How much have those characters grew on me...

Tamayura is <3 as always.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 14, 2014 3:12 PM
めんどくさい

Ah! Last time I didn't notice that Momoneko was on top of the train station when they left for their trip.

And, I have to say again: rock climbing...in miniskirts?!

LOL

Jul 14, 2014 5:17 PM

Field Trip Part III: Portugal
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

Jul 14, 2014 6:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/cmlzPnQ.png
I missed this show, it was good to see it back again. I want a third season!

Jul 14, 2014 6:34 PM

Awww another nice episode <3 Norie's crying triggered this part II of the field trip xD Way to go Norie! xDD I didn't realize she would cry though xD She's annoying most of times as she's the hyperactive one, but her consideration for her friends made her a likable character, lol. Still, glad Maon has her sketchbook filled up :D It's her way of capturing memories after all considering she cannot do photography like Fuu and Kanae can.

Jul 14, 2014 6:48 PM

Just such a good ova

Jul 14, 2014 7:09 PM

Boy I missed this series a lot! This is a great watch especially after catching up on both episodes of Tokyo Ghoul.

Man I missed the OP and ED of this show so much...

Oh school trip and Maon missed it because she was sick.

That crying Norie! Nice that they're going on another with senpai this time also.

Maon's dad is confirmed best!

Man those drawing were great. And that last drawing with the quotes from them all. The feels!

Ha at ending with Kaoru's sister wearing a high school uniform :)

I want a continuation of this show so bad! One of the few shows where you can just leave on and let your mind relax. Hopefully one day we'll see a sequel.
"No one can escape time; it delivers us all to the same end."

Jul 14, 2014 8:31 PM

Wow, what a beautiful episode. That trip did look wonderful with the memories they made. Same goes for the picture that was drawn while they were riding on the train. What a great episode. I expected nothing less from Tamayura.

8/10. Season 3 please.

Jul 14, 2014 11:59 PM

I missed this series ;__; I feel for Maon. Though I never missed my school trip, it must really suck for those who never got to join due to sudden illness. I was surprised to see Norie being all emotional and not her usual jumpy self (aww now I miss Kou and Komachi!).

*whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle*

Translation: Season 3 please. I'd like to see Potte and the gang graduate :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Jul 17, 2014 4:16 PM

One of the better episodes in the series. Really liked it :)
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 18, 2014 1:22 PM

Nice, i watched Raw and now translated. both enjoyed it. ;)

beautiful scenes between girls and Maon. really loved the whole episode. i missed this heartwarming moments.

and OFC ... Season 3 please.

Jul 27, 2014 6:27 PM

This was such a heartwarming and beautifully executed OVA. A very simple and lovely message about making memories and enjoying each day so that you never miss an opportunity to continue making them. This had me smiling throughout and I couldn't look directly at Norie without wanting to tear up myself, that was just so sweet. And once again a nice reminder as to why I love Tamayura for its honest characters who don't judge each other and the calming atmosphere that's akin to Aria.

Also this reminded me that I love that ed so much. 7.5/10

Nov 9, 2014 7:22 AM

maon-centered episode,my favorite girl in tamayura
so much happiness..i really love tamayura <3

Nov 26, 2014 8:33 PM

That was a really good episode. Maon has some really great friends.

Apr 27, 2015 5:20 PM

Man, my heat can't take this anime. Can't believe this anime is coming to an end. T_T
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

May 10, 2015 12:12 AM

That was one of the most enjoyable episodes for sure. Maon hadn't gotten much focus this season so that was nice. Working Norie into it was also sweet, just an overall pleasant experience that seemed to fly by. :)

Jan 4, 2017 11:39 PM

Ha, accidentally watched this in place of where I was supposed to watch episode 9, and then watched episode 9 after finishing the regular season when I meant to watch this!

Seeing Norie-chan break down seeing Maon's blank book was heartbreaking, what a scene. But they got to fill that book to the brim with the heartwarming experiences =)

Sayomi in her high school uniform, too good! Really nice and touching OVA.

Sep 7, 2017 9:31 PM

Where can I watch or download this OVA? Bakabt doesn't have it.