Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2014 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Ouji-sama
It's like they are playing prince here :p

Kinda funny how some of the other guys have girly clothes on though. Loki's outfit looks best imo out of them. That play actually looked pretty fun. Well, the audience like it. Sigh, poor Balder.
Stark700Jun 7, 2014 10:32 AM
Jun 7, 2014 9:26 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ Anubis's hair @ OP credit! + jungle during the "kuchibiki" time + poking through the acting. He appears more this time yay! AND TALKED!! (just "gabara" though, while bothering with the teacher's narration) + Intermission image! He goes on and off several times (not just once)!

Acting time... in 3 days! Apollon is now back to his cheerful self. They all want to be Cinderella's prince, especially Apollon vs. Balder. The fact that Japan siblings as two sisters makes me lol the most. Balder is a witch? The teacher is willing to be the narrator.

Everyone wants the shoes to get the one for "happy ending" caused by Loki. And Anubis barging in to "K.O."ed everyone. Yui also broke the shoe and the teacher forced ended it. lol~ Everyone except the teacher doesn't know what happened.

Eh~~, what happened to Balder!! I don't know what's next ep...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 7, 2014 10:54 AM

Jun 2013
lol very funny Cinderella play that they acted out.
Anubis stealing that wine an causing mayhem on the stage was great too.
Jun 7, 2014 11:02 AM

Jun 2009
great knock down and finally some anubus moments ;D

Balders fall :( wanna see what happened next
Jun 7, 2014 11:43 AM
Mar 2010
It was amazing, best episode yet, it was hilarious, it was beautiful it was-waaaaaaaaahhaaat! What kind of an ending is that? No! Why poor Balder? Yeah, the guy's got issues, serious issues but I don't like seeing him suffer. D:
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 7, 2014 11:49 AM

Dec 2012
Hades is the new Akarin.
Jun 7, 2014 12:16 PM

Sep 2008
Anubis *.*
Finally he get more screentime than usually!
But caused a great confusion xD

Cinderella play was great!
Anyway... great episode!
Jun 7, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2012
Thats Anubis?? And did anyone else think he was a girl this entire time.
Jun 7, 2014 12:29 PM
May 2014
I couldn't stop laughing at tsukito and takeru's outfit and omg thor... I love this episode but like what happened to balder at the end? and whatever happened to the whole thing about loki killing balder>
Jun 7, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
omg Hades is so cute. And the ending too.

lol Takeru looks really good in his dress actually.

Anubis...what a trouble maker. I wonder what his relationship is to Thoth, brothers? really good friends?

But really Thoth's narrations were perfect, AND he saved the show!
Jun 7, 2014 2:01 PM

Oct 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Hades presuming "Cinderella" as an underworld story of her cremated remains was hilarious!

Yes loved that too.

First time I enjoyed a Cinderella story! I had to watch that old Disney movie so often with my little sister that I usually dislike that story. Well the way it was presented was quite refreshing. Loved the cynical narrator.

But the way the audience in the theatre don't even reacts to these drastic changes in a well known story is quite boring. Yes I know that they are mindless drones but still some laughter or reaction before the end would have made the whole thing feeling a bit less weird.
Jun 7, 2014 3:20 PM

Jul 2013
It was awesome! xD Everything! I pity Takeru and Tsukito in those dresses xDD And I couldn't stop laughing at Thor all the time (especially in the tree outfit when he couldn't move xD) and of course Hades - just no one cared :D Also Thoth's narration was ridiculous. But the best job for me in this ep made as espected Kaji Yuki. I have no idea what was it that he was saying but it sounded hilarious xD love him <3 Still my favourite character in the whole series is totally Loki! Maybe he'd get more screentime next episode? And Takeru is the second one :)
YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT
SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY...
Jun 7, 2014 4:09 PM

Nov 2007
That was fun episode......Thoth's narration was A+
Anubis having (gibberish but still) lines!and screentime.

but omg dat ending after all that crack.........
Jun 7, 2014 4:09 PM

Nov 2012
Was wondering why Takeru was dress as a women during the opening scenes,lol.

Funny play.
Jun 7, 2014 4:11 PM
Mar 2012
I enjoyed their parody of Cinderella.
Jun 7, 2014 5:09 PM

Jul 2013
hades, anubis and thor owned this episode.

their parody of cinderella was awesome. that ending though
Jun 7, 2014 5:11 PM

Feb 2014
The end skit, Thor acting as the tree/mouse, the ad lib narration, I really think this was the best episode this show had. Now we can all look forward to the up-coming drama bomb.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 7, 2014 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
Seeing the Takeru and Tsukito wearing girly clothes was kinda fuuny.

Anubis was such a troublemaker.
Jun 7, 2014 5:35 PM

Oct 2013
dragonlight said:

Well, i didn't, i always knew Anubis were a man cuz this is reverse harem
Jun 7, 2014 6:29 PM

May 2011
Of course everyone would fight to be the prince but it was still entertaining. Especially with poor Hades. :P At least Cinderella got some pretty sisters. I can't even decide what my favorite parts or roles were. Maybe Thor with his beautiful variety.
Jun 7, 2014 7:29 PM
Oct 2013
I love this episode! I couldn't stop laughing (although my mother may now think I'm crazy). I love how they all jump in shock at "marry her?" but then Loki's all by himself like "star?" Poor Hades! nobody listens to him :( still, he's just to cute. Not going to lie here, I thought this was going to be a clue-type murder mystery play from the scene at the beginning, or they were going to pull a fruits basket and do a "sort-of Cinderella." I loved tsukito (? is that his name? gah, why can't I seem to learn this!) yeah brother, oop I mean sister. come on bro, erh, my darling"
Jun 7, 2014 7:39 PM
Oct 2013
KaedeKyl9 said:
dragonlight said:

Well, i didn't, i always knew Anubis were a man cuz this is reverse harem

well yeah, but as up to this point he's been more of a pet than a character I think it would have i'm just watching the been acceptable for him to be female. Can someone tell me why anubis is so exciting? I'm just watching the anime, was he important in the game or something?
Jun 7, 2014 9:46 PM

Oct 2012
lol time for the play~ loving the costumes (especially that crossdressing) xD
omg thor...tree, mouse, horse
(poor hades...)

more screen time for anubis~ lol he such a cute troublemaker...and strong...
kabara~

this might be my fav episode so far :D
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Jun 8, 2014 12:11 AM
Mar 2014
Haha Anubis such a trouble maker

And that ending :( I don't want them to separate after they graduate
Jun 8, 2014 12:50 AM

Jan 2014
Lol.. this ep was hilarious...
This is better than the previous episodes...
Many comedy scenes (thumbs up)

I thought the play was going to be "Romeo and Juliet" again but it wasn't.
That's better cause Romeo and Juliet is too mainstream...

4/5
Jun 8, 2014 1:07 AM
Jan 2014
The funniest episode yet... loved the way the play turned out!!!!

Finally! Anubis had some more screentime... that troublemaker deserves attention!

WHHHHAAAAATTTT???!!!!! what happened to Balder! the poor guy has suffered enough!
Jun 8, 2014 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
Takeru and Tsukito look great! So did Loki I liked his outfit the most.

Aw Hades don't worry I listen to you :P

This is really hilarious I am always cackling while watching this!
That 'juice' is not 'juice' Dionysus, we all know it's wine. Ha.
TawnyWingsJun 8, 2014 6:26 AM
Sorry! I must admit I am confused most of the time.
Feel free to recommend anime to me, or tell me to shut up.
Jun 8, 2014 6:31 AM

Aug 2013
Oh my God I laughed so hard that I almost get choked (I was eating my dinner when watching this) ahahaahahhaha

KajiKaji's "KABALALAKABALA" OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHAH hey at least Anubis appeared hell damn a lot in this episode he's like a really wild cat ngawwww

LMAO THE INTRO TRICKED ME SO BADLY I thought KamiAso is going to a dark route or sth with 'bloody' Cinderella play ahahahaa

THOR FTW!! Being a tree, mouse even a horse, props to Thor bb! And ahahahaha I agree with Hades being the new Akarin! lmao poor guy loooool

aaaand after all the fun, we get this cliffhanger.... ;____; Balder!!
Jun 8, 2014 6:40 AM

Sep 2007
OH gawd. This was the most hilarious episode ever.
XD XD XD XD

Thoth your narration won the whole thing.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 8, 2014 7:40 AM

Mar 2013
My fav episode so far. LOL @ Hades & Anubis XD

Don't worry Hades, we'll always notice you ;D

Hope Anubis getsmore and more screen time on the later eps >w<
Jun 8, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2008
Kaoreen-P said:

Hope Anubis getsmore and more screen time on the later eps >w<

I don't think there would be any time for that. We're most probably diving into the ending plot and this is it. But maybe in OVA? They will probably do something fun and fanservicey so there's your chance for more Anubis.
Jun 8, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
I ship Yui x Loki, Yui x TeelHairDude, Yui x Balder. WOW.
Jun 8, 2014 11:35 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yzeelb said:
Shaniyaz said:
Hades presuming "Cinderella" as an underworld story of her cremated remains was hilarious!

Yes loved that too.

Haha yeah that was a new take on what Cinderella might be XD A pretty clever guess, really. Hades was just hilarious in this episode, unable to officially declare himself part of the battles since no one hears him.

Anubis' special language, lol. And such a troublemaker! Definitely like a cute pet...Basically, this episode was really fun to watch, laughed out loud so many times. But that ominous ending...
Jun 9, 2014 3:30 AM

May 2014
Hahahahahahaha! This episode was lmfao!! Hahahahaha! I love their Cinderella concept! And the bishies fighting for the role of the prince is just lololol! Hahahahaha! THOR-SAN! THOR-SAN! AHAHAHA! I love how he's not moving from his role of being the tree while they're already in a chaos in the stage! hahaha! Welp, it would be weird if even the tree moves, walks and run on the stage! And wanted to get the glass slippers and marry Cinderella too! XD Hahhahaha!

Funny episode! I like it. :)
Jun 9, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2011
OMFG it's Romeo and Juliet play from Nisekoi all over again AHAHAHAAHAHAH XDDDDD

I love both KamiAso's Ciderella and Niskoi's Romeo and Juliet's interpretation XDDD

I would love to see Hades's play of Cinderella taking place in the underworld. : 0

Poor Hades unable to declare or say anything. So cute XDD

Takeru and Tsukito OMG. So beautiful for being evil stepsisters
Hades being the king aka King of the Underworld.

Dying throughout the play. Thor and your wonderful roles. Thoth and his narration was priceless.

Anubis being all drunk and causing havoc XDD But Loki stealing the spotlight. XDDD

OMG Baldr T_____T

Baldr issues and maybe Anubis next week?
Jun 12, 2014 10:32 AM

Mar 2012
"Mahou tsukai" with "Mahou shoujo" wand = epic
Awesome outfits btw ahahahah
That teacher is fucking weird ._.

Best shiroyukihime theater evar *-*
Jun 12, 2014 11:16 AM

Jun 2008
Aww Hades <3

I wanted Hades to play the step mother XD
Jun 12, 2014 1:30 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Hades, you cute dork...
Getting interrupted
having really dumb puns
Cinder+ella, LOL
Hades is becoming my favorite character of this series.

Play was funny, though I was hoping for a more god v god thing...
oh well..

Yui dressed as a bear is cute as hell
Jun 13, 2014 5:22 AM

Jun 2009
Great to see some more Anubis (the game-art got me hoping he'd have some more screen time in the anime, so I'm glad we saw him running around a bit this time). The screenplay was hilarious. One of the best episodes so far. (b'')b Hades is probably my favourite character out of the bunch, even though they're all great. Makes one wonder to the Game routes.

I'm curious about what's happening to Baldr.
Jun 13, 2014 10:27 PM

Nov 2007
How is being made to put on a play in three days time considered a "reward?" ^^; That's like punishment.

XD I love the reactions when Apollo mentions the Prince. 1,2,3,4 "He marries her?!" and I was like, hey, one's missing... oh, there it is, 5 "Star?" Oh, Loki.

And oh, geez, Hades! <3 Why are you always so freaking adorable? *massages his headache away* Always getting shut down... but it's his own fault for always being in the back, I guess...

OMG. Thor as a tree. And a mouse. And a horse. XD And their acting. Well, I suppose it's not that bad. But... THOTH. WTF. XD *wipes away tears*

Yeah. "Juice." ^^;

PFF. It was all going so well, despite the setbacks, until Loki decided to stir things up. ^^ And then Anubis happened.

And they all lived happily ever after. *applaud* The end.

I think the narration was probably one of the best parts, plus Anubis' rampage.
Jun 17, 2014 10:06 AM

Jul 2012
Best. Play. Ever.

Also, loving Hades being in the background and getting blocked by everyone else. <3 Slowing rising to my favourite in this show!
Jun 18, 2014 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
This episode was way too funny, especially because of Hades (again). I totally didn't expect "shinderella" (although it's possible that was in the game and I just forgot about it OTL). Yui's role being available too was unlike her. Usually she probably wouldn't be able to do that with the others being against that. Thoth's script made me grin too much and just when I thought "this is so funny, yet not to the point of me actually laughing", one of Dionysus' bottles landed in Hades' mouth XDDD And then everyone fighting over her was nice~ Thor not being able to move was also hilarious. I hoped for a slightly different ending (as in her choosing someone, for example) considering the whole play was part of Apollon's route, though.
I was glad we got to see Zeus in his boy form, but that was really way too short; I mean, he didn't even talk... Q_Q And the scene at the end with the preview was also a good idea. Go, Hades! XD
Face_FaithJun 18, 2014 2:29 PM
Jun 20, 2014 8:07 AM

May 2010
I like how they say drama as "Draama" But how can a play be considered as reward?

Hades should get an award for his take on Cindrella xD

"I would like to volunteer, as well." (With that low tone) I couldn't stop my laughter. Man, I can't stop supporting Hades, I still say he is the best choice for Yui.Damn you Apollo, for being the main main character. I swear Hades would have done a 1000000x better job than him.

Takeru looked beautiful in that dress xD Tsukito cheering up in that dress, haha. Poor Thor.

There comes the 'pinning-against-the-wall', he can be motivated xD

Takeru and Tsukito acting, rofl. "Tournament" xD I swear I never liked the step-sisters role but now I do, hahahah

Anubis ruined the show in a good way (more like amazing way) what an introduction!

I loved that juice song, then he went glass, glass, glass and I was just rofl for some weird reason.

Hades's acting was purrfect. Love how he is always overshadowed xD

Yui is clumsy at the right time, too.

And so Thoth saved the day xD

This episode was insane, plain awesomeness. It was the best cindrella take-on I have ever seen in anime. I am so gonna rewatch it. I nominate it as the best episode of this show. Now, I am kinda fearing the graduation...

I wish this show could be a bit more longer, like 4-5 episodes, filled with nothing but comedy cuz that's this show's main plus point.
Jun 23, 2014 9:52 AM
Aug 2011
Lots of fun moments.
Thor as the tree made me lol- so that's what he meant by "various" roles.
This show that isn't tagged with comedy has some of the funniest moments.

I didn't expect Anubis to be that random.
3x wall slam btw. :DD
Jul 2, 2014 8:43 PM
Jul 2018
Thoth's narrations is the best! I enjoyed Cinderella's parody. :3
Jul 19, 2014 8:07 AM

Dec 2008
Best version of Cinderella EVER!!

Thoth needs to keep Anubis on a leash.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 6, 2015 10:49 AM

Jun 2010
Vindstot said:

Takeru and Tsukito as Cinderella's sisters were quite funny.

Hades is adorable! He looked so great as a king.
And Thoth is always funny in his own grumpy way. 😂
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2015 6:44 AM

Feb 2015
What kind of play was that?! At least, it was funny.
Poor Balder... I don't know what to expect for that next episode.
Jun 29, 2015 9:50 AM

Jun 2013
An actually pretty funny episode! Tons of fun to watch. I died laughing with their poor acting skills. xD
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Jan 3, 2016 6:24 PM

Dec 2015
And now we got over that seriousness for this episode and it was amazing! I got to laugh so much and it was just great. Oh gosh, I wish there were more episodes like that :D
Zeus looks so cute as a kid. Anubis finally made his debut I guess xD And that was the best play ever, I would go watch it anytime.
Thoth is improving, getting more epic with his wall slamming. Still love his relationship with the wall. And his narrating, so perfect!
Poor Hades :D I feel so sorry for him, I guess plenty of us know what it feels like.. so it's relatable.
Takeru and Tsukito are adorable. I love their brotherly relationship so much, especially how Takeru acts towards Tsukito. And wow... he can really wear a dress. I mean, he really looked good :D
And it was so funny to see them fighting over who gets to be the prince. Afterwards the escalation of 'who gets the glass slipper, gets the girl' was hilarious too.

One hell of an episode! The ending bit was so funny :D Hades being so happy in the end :D
Thor being various xD Laughed every time I saw him..
jinxiecanMar 6, 2016 3:46 AM
''One is enough, find someone completely unique'' -Yato
''You can't feel lonely if there's no one else around'' -Yamaken
''Because it's broken, it will never recover'' -Nanami
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

94 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 12, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

164 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 11, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

48 by helennaaj »»
Sep 24, 2022 2:47 PM

Poll: » Who Is Your Favorite Character?

TragicRomance - Jun 20, 2014

18 by Kasu-chan90 »»
Jun 29, 2022 8:24 PM

» Kamigami No Asobi Season 2 ??

KazukiMakoto - Sep 23, 2014

21 by Kasu-chan90 »»
Jun 29, 2022 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.