Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 7, 2014 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SAW BLOOD, BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 7, 2014 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
Damn, whose blood was that? I already forgot what happened in manga there. Anticipating next episode.
Jun 7, 2014 9:07 PM
Oct 2013
What a cliffhanger!! Kagura is so strong and finding out she's Simon's sister- just wow. Too bad next episode preview kinda killed the cliffhanger moment.
Jun 7, 2014 9:11 PM

Jan 2011
Blood in mah Fairy Tail? Wow. It was kinda obvious (given the nature of Fairy Tail) that at least Erza would not be dead (with a slight chance on a critical condition), but - who was hurt, and where? Both seemed mighty fine in the preview. Shouldn't at least one of them show an injury?

Also, they keep jumping back and forth. Erza vs Kagura, Natsu and the rest, Gajeel, Laxus, commentators, Sting, Jellal and rest, the rest of FT.. so like 8 different point of views. Kidna obvious that nothing gets done that way. And then they even throw in a rather long flask back with a miniscule new scene.

Another thing: Dragon Slayers are know for having a good nose. Nothing was said about (muscle) memory though. Guess Natsu carries Lucy around every second day or so. Maybe if he wants to go on a job, and she is skeptic. Natsu probably hopes for her to think "well, if i'm already here, i can as well do the job" and carries her there..
Jun 7, 2014 11:45 PM

Nov 2013
kinda disappointed by the fight between erza and kagura, though the whole future lucy thing is intriguing. The opening gave me high expectations...also is the animation getting crappier?
Jun 8, 2014 1:15 AM

Jul 2010
These cliffhangers killed by the previews themselves.
Anyway, Erza is always so enjoyable.
Jun 8, 2014 2:36 AM

Mar 2014
immblueversion said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kagura is pissed. Erza is pissed. I'm pissed.

But overall, this was an alright episode considering that Kagura is fighting, something I have been anticipating. More of Erza past shown. Ah, poor Kagura after she reveals her own past. Revenge is serious business ;.;

HERE COMES THE ARCHENEMY

GET. FUCKING. HYPE.
Seriously though, it's about time it's unsheathed.

You know, there are times I find the anime does the manga a bit of justice. This is not one of those times.

Yea but then again this is Hiro Mashima who's strongest suit is his great art style .. His artwork might not be Gantz-Level.. But it's still pretty damn good
Jun 8, 2014 4:41 AM

May 2014
Finally we know why Kagura wants to kill Jellal so badly. And there is blood at the end of the episode. I think this is the second time in the entire FT ... excepting OVAs.

Am I the only one who think that FT's art is a little ... rushed? Just look at Jellal's face at the end of the episode. Jellal is supposed to look like a badass ... not like this.
Jun 8, 2014 5:56 AM
Jul 2013
I can't remember anymore what happened at the manga so I'm really excited to se next episode... *-*
Jun 8, 2014 6:41 AM

Mar 2014
Episode was good. as much as im trying, i cant seem to like the new art/graphics or w/e.
Jun 8, 2014 7:12 AM

Jan 2008
Oh god, wasted so much of this episode with more recycled flashbacks.
Jun 8, 2014 7:50 AM

Feb 2014
aos10 said:
good episode
i was surprised to see ultear when she was a kid
i don't remember the manga show us this

Wrong episode discussion, mate
Jun 8, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2007
Saori Hayami voiced character all pissed off again. Everyone hit the deck
Jun 8, 2014 12:00 PM
Mar 2013
This is starting to tick me off. One of the reasons I liked FT was, that it didn't drag out the fights. Usually finished in episode or two and whole Arcs were reasonably long. Now everything is draged out and story is jumping from one place to another. They are turning it into Bleach and Naruto :-/

Also it reminded me of how badass Jellal was. In whole FT universe, him and Zeref are apparently the only two, whose magic is actually capable of killing someone.
"Well if you have criticisms as a consumer of retail item X, then why don't you step down from your role as consumer and critic and become a creator of the sort of item you were hoping to buy and had thought you had been promised, since everyone knows that the only logical, rational solution to displeasure with a product is to become a manufacturer."
Jun 8, 2014 6:21 PM

Jun 2012
Weird to see those old scenes with the new art style.
Jun 8, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2012
...did... did they actually add some blood into this episode? And out of everyone, it happened to be one of my favorite character's blood?

What in the actual hell...?

And the fact that Kagura was Simon's sister was a good twist.
Jun 8, 2014 8:39 PM

Feb 2012
Pretty excited about next week!
Jun 9, 2014 5:01 AM

Jan 2013
Woooooow Kagura is stronger that Erza wooow! Erza was beated so hard.
She is the sister of Simon and now she wants revenge.
I can't believe she finally took the protection from her sword,but she is dead?At least we can see that in the preview in the next episode in that flash we can see her sword and her outfit...did she killed herself?woooow
In the next episode alot of fights will happen,finally we will see Laxus & Gajeel fighting agains Sabertooth :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 9, 2014 6:46 AM

Jan 2013
Noooooooo! why did I watch it >.< that cliffhanger I want to see what happens >.<
Jun 10, 2014 12:10 AM
Dec 2012
I was kind of shocked at first and thought that Erza had maybe died..But then i came to my senses. I mean its Erza she cant die!
Jun 10, 2014 2:43 AM

Oct 2013
The battle wasn't too exciting in this episode.Anyway looking forward to the next ep and fights.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
Jun 10, 2014 3:05 AM

Jun 2013
XmOdDuBsTeP said:
I was kind of shocked at first and thought that Erza had maybe died..But then i came to my senses. I mean its Erza she cant die!

Actually no one can die, especially if they are a part of guild.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 12, 2014 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
What a troll of an episode...Should be used to this trend of WAY TOO MUCH DIALOGUE.
Jun 12, 2014 5:13 PM

Oct 2012
Frankly, Found this episode very disappointing,

All that behind i cant wait for the next episode :D

Jul 1, 2014 11:12 PM

Jul 2013
KumaKing said:
First time I've seen blood shed in the anime version, idk why they never show blood
Sting vs Jiemma
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2014 7:36 AM

Dec 2011
And future Lucy just fainted... great... just great lol...

So the victor from the Erza vs Kagura fight gets to fight Minerva hmm.

Gajeel vs Rogue!

Laxus vs Orga!

Damn, so many epic fights are about to start...

AND ERZA SCARLET WAS BOOORN!

Hahahaha, future Lucy is lighter than the current present time Lucy XD.

I wonder if Kagura will ever draw her sword lol (except for Jellal I guess).

Erza is getting her ass kicked :O?!

Kagura looks really pissed off now...

Simon was Kagura's old brother... wow...

Ok... Kagura's pissed off level is over 9000 now!

Holy crap! Blood ?!?!
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jul 18, 2014 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
This was a great episode. It was nice to look into Kagura's and Erza's past a bit. I feel so sorry for Kagura. And Milliana. And I freakin' HATE Minerva.
Also, I think, this was the first time with blood in this anime.
Jul 21, 2014 5:51 AM

Jul 2014
I wonder what is the result of the game. Could it be possible that the one who win is Lamia Scale or Mermaid Heel with flying color?

So Natsu remember Lucy weight by heart. Hahahah. <3

Simon is Kagura's brother. No wonder she wants to revenge Jellal so badly.

BLOOD?! Don't tell me it's Erza.
Google first, ask later
Oct 12, 2014 12:16 PM

Mar 2010
Great intensity, No clue about the ending.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 17, 2014 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
The fighting pairs are set, let's get this final going! A bit too much flashbacks in my opinion, but it was an OK episode.
Nov 6, 2014 12:26 PM
Mar 2014
immblueversion said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kagura is pissed. Erza is pissed. I'm pissed.

But overall, this was an alright episode considering that Kagura is fighting, something I have been anticipating. More of Erza past shown. Ah, poor Kagura after she reveals her own past. Revenge is serious business ;.;

HERE COMES THE ARCHENEMY

GET. FUCKING. HYPE.
Seriously though, it's about time it's unsheathed.

You know, there are times I find the anime does the manga a bit of justice. This is not one of those times.

This, lmao.
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Nov 6, 2014 12:28 PM
Mar 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
immblueversion said:

Yea but then again this is Hiro Mashima who's strongest suit is his great art style .. His artwork might not be Gantz-Level.. But it's still pretty damn good

..what? lol
that has nothing to do with anything in that quote
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Nov 11, 2014 6:42 PM

Sep 2014
Nov 12, 2014 3:29 PM

May 2011
Am I seeing blood in Fairy Tail ??!!
Dec 17, 2014 12:19 PM

Oct 2014
omfg that fking ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2015 9:38 PM

Nov 2014
KumaKing said:
First time I've seen blood shed in the anime version, idk why they never show blood

One of the OVA's had blood too. I forgot which one it was though. (Poor Levy xD)
Jan 31, 2015 5:00 AM

Aug 2013
Phew.. this was good at least.
But still why the extra flashback ?
I can see they're trying their hardest to extend any parts possible.
Meh as if Erza could go down like that pfft. XD
Aug 29, 2015 10:24 AM

Nov 2014
Hands down one of my favorite fights in Fairy Tail, definitely top 3. Erza & Kagura are so powerful!!! Kagura is insane she was kicking so much ass...and the ending was intense. Damn when she unsheathed Archenemy and the blood stains at the end, I got chills.
Apr 27, 2016 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Great fight, nice seeing blood in the show.

"don"t let you anger get the best of you " wtf ? her whole life is driven by anger, her only goal is out of anger....
Aug 31, 2016 4:51 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It's time. When Sword gets unleashed.

Natsu and his jokes lol, the diet plan xD

Sep 4, 2016 6:50 PM

Jan 2016
OMG this is gonna be Fucking EPIC!! that Look back tho ;-; seriously didnt think she was Simon's lil Sister.. And tbh kinda like and not like the build up with the past and all, but it was quite touchy ;-;
And agree with Jellal and Natsu something dosent add up, Like HOW the fuck did the future happened like that?? i mean if you come from it you got to know right? ooh well epic battle i how it head!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 13, 2016 7:43 PM

Jul 2013
God I'm so overwhelmed with all these things that happen at the moment.

Really? Kagura is Simons little sister? I had never expected that. Sure I was wondering why she hates Jellal so much, but that never came into my mind. Seeing all these scenes from the past was so sad to see ;_;

A lot of thing now make much more sense and they showed things (like the conversation between Jellal and Natsus group before the Daimatou Enbu) who were never shown before.

Now also some other fights will begin. Finally we will see Laxus and Gajeel in action. This will be interesting. But man so much good fights, I can't handle it. >.<

The future looks so bad. I can't see what will happen or how they will manage all of it. I'm almost freaking out irl.

And what happened at the end? Blood? Kagura draw her sword? Holy shit...

Feb 9, 2017 3:58 PM
Jan 2017
I mean WOW its the first time that we see Erza putted down like this here? well I mean Flashbacks GREAT! The battle with Simon's little sister? I didn't expect that it would be that the reason! And i have also one question. in hat series all of the characters know everybody like they are from the same village or something? But AWESOME EPISODE
Apr 3, 2017 3:00 AM

Jul 2009
Kagura x Erza battle is one of the best battles ever!
May 15, 2017 5:07 AM

Sep 2011
From the day I saw both Erza's and Kagura's earlier performances I knew a battle between the two would be epic as hell. One thing that surprised me was how much stronger Kagura seems than Erza. Like when the commentator brought up Erza defeating 100 monsters and was shocked that shes getting beat by Kagura I was thinking the exact same thing. Not only that Kagura isn't even going 100% yet!
Jun 10, 2017 1:42 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Pretty epic cliffhanger, looking forward to see what's next.
Jan 4, 2018 6:37 PM

May 2013
Kagura is so strong, but I'm still Team Erza ;A;

It's a shame Simon loved Erza but Erza loves Jellal. But we all ship ErzaXJellal, ahhah ^^'
He da cuter one. Lowkey. XD

Jan 30, 2018 1:22 PM

May 2016
Damn it took like 35 episodes just to draw that sword I hope it was worth the wait.
Feb 24, 2018 11:02 AM
Dec 2017
woah!! she got a screy face
Jan 30, 2019 7:22 PM

Oct 2013
What was looking to be an all time GOAT fight was murdered by Minerva's heel escape. Oh well, should still be good.

It's been so many years since I watched the Tower of Heaven arc I genuinely appreciated the flashbacks. It's been over 150 episodes my dudes; flashbacks are ok every now and then, and in this case it helped a lot.

My praise goes to Kagura's voice acting (dub), for her bottled rage and subsequent explosion resounded powerfully. I felt that shit.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.