Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2014 9:14 PM

Dec 2012
This just goes to show you that Shiro really is a competent player, and Sora has the unconditional trust to be able to even attempt to throw away his life. Surprisingly, the end of the episode was very heart-warming to me considering they closed it with comedy, another thing I give the show credits for. Overall, great episode, great series.
Jun 5, 2014 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
Loved it. That reunion at the end was priceless. :)
Jun 5, 2014 9:53 PM
Apr 2008
I actually liked this episode, until I saw the chessboard shown an impossible situation.
I have seen quite a few anime that has protagonist as an expert in chess, but makes many errors in his move, and nobody seems to know about it.
I think they should pay more attention to this kind of stuffs.
Jun 5, 2014 9:54 PM

May 2014
Put in awe, as I have been with most of the in-depth thinking from this anime! Very heartwarming indeed. Now to see where it goes from here!
Jun 5, 2014 9:59 PM
Jan 2011
I'm not done watching the episode yet... but... WHAT THE FLYING F*CK?! Shiro was in check before she moved that knight! After moving it... Jibril should of won! God dammit this makes no sense... the black queen and black knight had the white king pinned down. Shiro COULD NOT HAVE MOVED THE KNIGHT! *Flips a few tables at Japan*

WHY YOU MAKE NO SENSE JAPAN?!!?
Jun 5, 2014 10:13 PM
Apr 2008
Well, the situation on the board messes up in the first place. Why would any good chess player move the king to that position, block its path with their own pawns and bishop. And yes, this doesn't make any sense.
Jun 5, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2013
chicken_wuss said:
Well, the situation on the board messes up in the first place. Why would any good chess player move the king to that position, block its path with their own pawns and bishop. And yes, this doesn't make any sense.

Heh
Jun 5, 2014 10:18 PM
Oct 2012
One of the things that I always find amazing is how critics come in groups. Before it was two people back to back saying that the show was "boring", now we have five people in a row whining about MH showing a chess board with the characters in the wrong position, even though Jibiriru wasn't trying to win and it really had nothing to do with the plot.

Well, haters have to hate, even if they sound like sheep in repeating each other....
Jun 5, 2014 10:21 PM

Jan 2013
Omnicast said:
I'm not done watching the episode yet... but... WHAT THE FLYING F*CK?! Shiro was in check before she moved that knight! After moving it... Jibril should of won! God dammit this makes no sense... the black queen and black knight had the white king pinned down. Shiro COULD NOT HAVE MOVED THE KNIGHT! *Flips a few tables at Japan*

Lol....Nerdrage
Jun 5, 2014 10:25 PM
Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
kitkatxz said:
Did i ever say there relationship was rationally, I said her thinking wasn't rational.

Yes, their relationship isn't rational.

kitkatxz said:
Why cry when you know if somebody will come back...

Because what she was crying over was that they were apart. Why does a dog get so excited when you return after being gone for only 2 minutes, because for a dog it seems like an eternity.

kitkatxz said:
that's like crying about your mom going to work when you know she'll be back in like 2 hours..... It's just i find it funny when they cry when they know they're going to see each other x.x.

Then episode 2 must have been a hoot for you, in that they were reduced to tears after being apart for less than a minute.

Just to emphasize. That the siblings have this fault is a state of nature for the series. Complaining about it is like complaining "why does the sun rise in the east" because the show in the first two episodes explain why both Shiro and Sora would find ANY separation tragic.

There is a difference between pointing out a logical flaw in a show and pointing out something unusual but explained in the show. For instance, that Naruto can copy himself through Kage Bushin is not rational, but if you accept that he is a Ninja (premise of the show), then this trait also has to be accepted because that is what ninja's do, and you really can't fault a show that is being true to its assumptions.

Great now u reminded me of the 2nd worst episode in this show.... X.x but I know based on your other comments in multiply html threads that you will never back down so I give uo. You win.... Ofc you'r the knowledgeable king when it comes to this show.... Just one thing shiro and sora being apart then becoming scared has been nothing used as a plot device/ character development at all just as a comedy stekch at best...
kitkatxzJun 5, 2014 10:29 PM
Jun 5, 2014 10:30 PM

Nov 2011
chicken_wuss said:

Shiro was going to lose on purpose, until she changed her mind at the last minute.
The board position shown would make Shiro lose the game before she even changed her mind - she was already check-mated. Maybe they'll fix this in the blu-ray.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 5, 2014 10:52 PM

Apr 2013
Good episode, the sound effect when Shiro searching for Sora was good too.
Clammy and Fii on their side, I guess, Blank has a chance to win a match with East Federation
"As long as you're alive, something happy bound to happens"
-What a Wonderful World
Jun 5, 2014 11:06 PM
Apr 2008
I don't understand why some people neglect the fact about the mistake just because it doesn't heavily affect the story. My point is, you should have some good knowledge about what you are doing. If we don't show them the error, they may not know and something like this might happen again.
Jun 5, 2014 11:09 PM

Apr 2010
Omnicast said:

http://i.minus.com/ir3MJ5Ohl6344.jpg
Jun 5, 2014 11:36 PM

Nov 2011

i loled xp
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Jun 6, 2014 1:23 AM

May 2014
It was alright. Some bits I couldn't understand but I'm fine with it.

Sora and Shiro finally together and that's what matters.

Loved the last part!

And that other girl is not an antagonist anymore. Yay!
Jun 6, 2014 1:27 AM
Oct 2010
Kaioshin_Sama said:
skudoops said:

That was me actually and yeah that scene in particular was awful. I find all characters that speak like she does tend to turn out awful. In this case, shiro doesn't really have her own personality, she seems to be a carbon copy of her brother, except talks a lot more slowly and stupidly. Also for the supposed genius in the group, she never actually makes a plan for herself, she just goes along with what he does. So how I see her is basically being a worse version of Sora.

Honestly she seems (and probably is) like a pure pandering type character but her VA and lack of personality makes her the worst kind.

Don't forget that she makes an illegal move in Chess in order to "win" the match. That was pretty special.

I didn't notice it at first so it doesn't really bother me. But it does suggest madhouse needs to look over these scenes more carefully. In a show that centers around games you can't be getting the rules of the games wrong, it takes away from it.
Jun 6, 2014 1:27 AM

Dec 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
One of the things that I always find amazing is how critics come in groups. Before it was two people back to back saying that the show was "boring", now we have five people in a row whining about MH showing a chess board with the characters in the wrong position, even though Jibiriru wasn't trying to win and it really had nothing to do with the plot.

Well, haters have to hate, even if they sound like sheep in repeating each other....

There will always be people who dislike something. Everyone has different tastes. With NGNL having so many viewers it's natural there will be a large amount of people hating it. Just because they come up with detailed explanations of why they dislike it doesn't mean it's not good. For example I hate ketchup and can give type an essay of why it taste horrible but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people think it's good.

Omnicast said:

Just as they can't use English properly they can't display chess properly because it's not native to them. Just laugh as you would when they try to use English...
Jun 6, 2014 1:34 AM

Jul 2013
ichii_1 said:
Zell x Elf <3

Elves have powerful magic that even the Flugel can't stop :O

no flugel is ranked higher magic wise
Jun 6, 2014 4:20 AM

Oct 2007
What a great episode!

Good to see Sora in the ED again, and that his plan all worked out in the end!
I was a little on the fence about Shiro beforehand, but this episode has made me like her heaps more!

Looking forward to next week *-*
Jun 6, 2014 4:22 AM

May 2013
Yeaaah, what an episode!

So Sora and Kurami has their own memories of each other (well, Jibril's reaction?) and the reunion lmao.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 6, 2014 5:02 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Less on the lines of the previous episode.
A great challenge to understand the narrative, much simpler is its brilliant use for the purposes of the story.
When you say: Go where your heart takes you.
That's a good episode, but now I want to see the brothers challenge Werebest ... Fightooo!
Jun 6, 2014 6:35 AM

Nov 2013
[quote=Ocelot117][quote=ichii_1]Zell x Elf <3

Elves have powerful magic that even the Flugel can't stop :O
[/quote]
no flugel is ranked higher magic wise
[/quote]
Actually the Flugel are ranked higher in power, however the elves are more powerful when it comes to technique in the use of magic.

Think of it this way:
* Jibril is a walking nuclear plant, she can use some magic, but since the output is gigantic, she may only end up blowing up everything else around her.
* Fii on the other hand is like a computer on solar power, she can use magic to a highly technical skill, but only to a certain point since elves individual power is not that great. For greater magic where more power is needed, elves need to join their elemental galleries together.

This is one of the reasons they both worked on building the board for the Reversi game (the other being to avoid enemy cheating), and also the reason why it took a day to build the board (since Jibril power almost blew up the systems a few times, and everytime this happened Fii had to recreate all the magical programming).

I believe that on the next episode we will hear about how the elves joined together during the war to protect their capital, and how Jibril decided to solve the issue she was having because of it... BTW go go Jibril... why walking around when you can go straight ahead?? (^_^)

Edit: typo
DarkMoonWolfJun 6, 2014 6:42 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 6, 2014 7:38 AM
Oct 2012
DarkMoonWolf said:
I believe that on the next episode we will hear about how the elves joined together during the war to protect their capital, and how Jibril decided to solve the issue she was having because of it... BTW go go Jibril... why walking around when you can go straight ahead??

She mentioned it briefly this episode when she was calling elves country bumpkins; that she destroyed it was implied, but pretty obviously implied. I do hope we get more details since it sounds like fun.

Day2Dream said:
There will always be people who dislike something. Everyone has different tastes. With NGNL having so many viewers it's natural there will be a large amount of people hating it. Just because they come up with detailed explanations of why they dislike it doesn't mean it's not good. For example I hate ketchup and can give type an essay of why it taste horrible but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people think it's good.

Ah, my point wasn't that people have to hate, its just that over the myriad threads I have been on, I have noticed how they always seem to come not only in groups, but groups saying the same thing. So to use this thread as an example it would be: boring, boring, boring, then it was chessboard, chessboard, chessboard, chessboard.

Not a mixture: boring, chessboard, boring. That was what I think interesting. Once you notice it you will see it not just here but on every thread. I guess the same is true with positive comments as well, but I notice them more in the negative.

Now I am not including the people who are actually discussing the chessboard, they are pointing out interesting things, the ones I am talking about are the: "show sucks chessboard" with no other comments.
Jun 6, 2014 8:08 AM

Jan 2013
Terrific episode. Awesome bet. Loving the intricacy of the plot. Some very good moments of comic relief too. That boob-fondling seen was awesome. So awesome!!!!
Jun 6, 2014 8:25 AM

Oct 2012
I love how Steph is still such a steph.
Jun 6, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2008
Definitely an improvement... This show works much better when it uses the games as a device to delve deeper into the characters and the narrative. NGNL often suffers from too tight of a focus on the actual games themselves, which winds up being similar to getting a face full of deus ex machina and info dump (and I use up my week's allotment for those things by watching Mahouka). Here's to hoping the shift in focus lasts!
killbethyJun 6, 2014 1:25 PM
Jun 6, 2014 1:23 PM

Jun 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
She mentioned it briefly this episode when she was calling elves country bumpkins; that she destroyed it was implied, but pretty obviously implied. I do hope we get more details since it sounds like fun.

Based on what the ending preview is showing, we will be getting the full story... well, at least as full as the Novel gave anyways...

Also, I reaise my point again. Chances are, Madhouse was doing it intentionally with the board... you know, to give everyone something to enjoy. People who like plots, some plot, people who like fanservice, some fanservice, people who like mindgames... Well, they only had last ep, this wasn't that rich in it, and finally, haters something to complain about.

Only the novel's fans were left with a bit of a dissapointment, when we didn't get to see their descent into dementia.

Also, I find it a pity, that only the first 3 volumes are getting translated, because there was a part in the 4th volume, that got so much of my attention, that now every day without 2 more sentences on the current chapter is vexing me...
But that's going way too off-topic.
Jun 6, 2014 3:45 PM

Dec 2011
So poor Shiro was sent to an orphanage because of her superhuman intellect at the age of 1 T.T

Shiro is going nuts without her big brother...

Meh, it feels like she's inside a game the way things look.

Sora really is insanely cool and smart.

Shiro was really cute :3

LOL, they were all scared to death.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jun 6, 2014 5:25 PM

Nov 2013
Yea, given the amount of episodes left, they couldn't show what actually happens while they played the game (which I just read right now, its crazy).
They mainly had to go with the bonding part, but no problems there.

One of the few anime episodes that made me go to the LN out of impatience that wasn't the last episode. Good sht.
Jun 6, 2014 10:14 PM

Apr 2011
Anime of the season. Possibly of the year.

Everything about this episode was just ... perfect. From the monochrome when Shiro was forgetting Sora, to the gratuitous fanservice groping of Steph, to the way Shiro figured out what was going on ... fucking Guiness brilliant.

5/5. I would rate this anime an 11 if I could.
Jun 6, 2014 11:04 PM

Dec 2013
Didn't enjoy this particular episode as much as the previous ones, probably because all the strategic seeds had been planted in the last episode and all that was left to do was for Shiro to figure it all out.

Do we really have to relate to a character to enjoy a show? Sora is arrogant as hell and doesn't give two fucks about the world, Shiro is a silent genius who is every loli-con/sis-con's dream. I definitely cannot relate to them, and yet I enjoy watching their antics from week to week. There are some animes where the process in a battle or game is more important than the result. I enjoy all the maneuvering and counter-maneuvering that the characters (both Blank and their opponents) perform in order to get their win, even if ultimately we all know that Blank will prevail in the end. I enjoy that they even make an attempt to rationalize all the ecchi stuff in the anime by linking it to "reasonable" (Shiro boob grab, laughs) excuses.

I especially enjoy how this show provides even more points of discussion beyond just the show (Art, Astro-physics, Strategic motivational speeches, Chess tactics, you name it).

If you cannot relate to that, or cannot enjoy it as is, and all you want to do in the forums is to critique how awful you think the entire premises of the show is, don't bother.
Just mention it once, say your goodbyes, and leave the rest of us in peace. Since this show isn't you're cup of tea, then why bother coming to the forums to rationalize anyway?
It's not like the fans of the show will help you validate your own self worth and existence by agreeing with your opinion anyway. If you hate the show so much and are looking for kindred spirits, just start a thread to spread the hate and allow you and your fellow haters to fester in that thread instead.
We don't particularly need nor care about your opinion on this matter anyway. We all have different reasons for enjoying our shows, if you don't like it then just shove off. None of us on the forums would particularly care if you suddenly dropped out of existence anyway. As someone said, unless you're a masochist, or unless you have no life, I don't see why any of you haters would come to the forums week in and week out just to slate a show that you hate so much (aside for the fact that you've obviously watched the latest episode which you admit to hating, which makes you even more of a masochist). Go watch another anime that you enjoy instead.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 6, 2014 11:38 PM

Nov 2011
L-Ryoshi said:
Didn't enjoy this particular episode as much as the previous ones, probably because all the strategic seeds had been planted in the last episode and all that was left to do was for Shiro to figure it all out.

Do we really have to relate to a character to enjoy a show? Sora is arrogant as hell and doesn't give two fucks about the world, Shiro is a silent genius who is every loli-con/sis-con's dream. I definitely cannot relate to them, and yet I enjoy watching their antics from week to week. There are some animes where the process in a battle or game is more important than the result. I enjoy all the maneuvering and counter-maneuvering that the characters (both Blank and their opponents) perform in order to get their win, even if ultimately we all know that Blank will prevail in the end. I enjoy that they even make an attempt to rationalize all the ecchi stuff in the anime by linking it to "reasonable" (Shiro boob grab, laughs) excuses.

I especially enjoy how this show provides even more points of discussion beyond just the show (Art, Astro-physics, Strategic motivational speeches, Chess tactics, you name it).

If you cannot relate to that, or cannot enjoy it as is, and all you want to do in the forums is to critique how awful you think the entire premises of the show is, don't bother.
Just mention it once, say your goodbyes, and leave the rest of us in peace. Since this show isn't you're cup of tea, then why bother coming to the forums to rationalize anyway?
It's not like the fans of the show will help you validate your own self worth and existence by agreeing with your opinion anyway. If you hate the show so much and are looking for kindred spirits, just start a thread to spread the hate and allow you and your fellow haters to fester in that thread instead.
We don't particularly need nor care about your opinion on this matter anyway. We all have different reasons for enjoying our shows, if you don't like it then just shove off. None of us on the forums would particularly care if you suddenly dropped out of existence anyway. As someone said, unless you're a masochist, or unless you have no life, I don't see why any of you haters would come to the forums week in and week out just to slate a show that you hate so much (aside for the fact that you've obviously watched the latest episode which you admit to hating, which makes you even more of a masochist). Go watch another anime that you enjoy instead.

i'm sorry, but they never had to show the female characters naked in the bath (twice might i add), nor show the characters (including an 11 year old) naked in episode 7.
that was one of my pet-peeves with the show, adding unnecessary and eye-rolling fan service that's wasting previous time that could be spent in actual plot. they did a fine job in episode 8, and episode 9 was pretty good too (despite a few misses, such as the chess board position).

Jun 6, 2014 11:59 PM

Dec 2013
DreamingBeats said:
L-Ryoshi said:

i'm sorry, but they never had to show the female characters naked in the bath (twice might i add), nor show the characters (including an 11 year old) naked in episode 7.
that was one of my pet-peeves with the show, adding unnecessary and eye-rolling fan service that's wasting previous time that could be spent in actual plot. they did a fine job in episode 8, and episode 9 was pretty good too (despite a few misses, such as the chess board position).

Good, at least your comment was constructive.
I haven't read the LN at all, so showing the characters naked in episode 7, I wouldn't have known if the naked scenes were something from the LN plot or something they added just for fan service. In any case, I guess its good that you pointed it out. If leaving out a bit of ecchii scenes would help push more of the plot along, I'm all for it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 7, 2014 12:42 AM

Jul 2008
The more members the merrier :D now let the future games begin :)
Jun 7, 2014 12:46 AM

Nov 2011
ShanaFlame said:
The more members the merrier :D now let the future games begin :)

they're taking too long to start. serisouly, this is episode 9 and they haven't even started yet.
we only have 3 episodes for actual plot left

Jun 7, 2014 12:04 PM

Oct 2013
wow epic ep
side note
SHORTESSS 22 mins of my life T-T wth then it's over
[/quote]
Jun 7, 2014 12:09 PM

Jan 2012
I was so scared!!!!!!!! Q_Q

Was anyone else so scared D:?

no game no life <333
Jun 7, 2014 8:55 PM

Nov 2013
Sora is insane, but in a good way.
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Jun 7, 2014 9:06 PM

Jul 2010
I think they executed the solution pretty well, and glad it was wrapped up in a single episode.
I also like how they handle Sora and Shiro being the "unparalleled genius" characters. Sometimes the crazy-clever, ten-moves-ahead-of-you stuff can be a bit much and make you think, "OK, they just pulled that out of their ass with the explanation of WOW GENIUS." But with these two, I like it.
Jun 8, 2014 1:36 AM

Dec 2012
Soooo confused right now @.@ but I think I sort of grasp what just happened. Pretty cool ep.
Jun 8, 2014 1:54 AM
Feb 2013
There's someone who really understood the whole Sora plan?
And I don't think that even with a very high IQ you could reach the same Shiro conclusion by thinking about those vague words.
I'm not that smart and I don't really know if the author himself used a real "logical" explanation even this time but I do think that judging by the opponent "skills" Sora could have gained the same outcome in another less drammatic way, am I mistaken?
CheatrealJun 8, 2014 1:59 AM
Jun 8, 2014 2:18 AM
Jun 2014
No game no Life can become serious too sometimes. I like how they play with the color palette. Turning it into a black and white until Shiro regained back her spirit
There is something more vexing than being insulted, humiliated, and abused.

Having a slow internet connection
My time give back my Time T-T
Jun 8, 2014 8:07 AM

Nov 2010
eddy-sama said:
I'm not that smart and I don't really know if the author himself used a real "logical" explanation even this time but I do think that judging by the opponent "skills" Sora could have gained the same outcome in another less drammatic way, am I mistaken?

His whole gameplay was based on him giving his memories to Kurami so that he can get her on her side, playing in such a way so that he almost loses (thus disappearing) but leaves Shiro enough moves to turn everything in their favor, as he knew what those three stones that remained outside the board meant. So this game was never about winning the game itself, but winning Kurami and Fil on their side.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jun 8, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2012
this episode was fucking terrible. Why did they do this, it just is a huge hole in the pacing to make something so pointless.

The drama doesn't work either in an ecchi comedy show, seriously I was more cringing than anything. This is not sad just boring to watch.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jun 8, 2014 10:40 AM

Nov 2011
Orsonius said:
this episode was fucking terrible. Why did they do this, it just is a huge hole in the pacing to make something so pointless.

The drama doesn't work either in an ecchi comedy show, seriously I was more cringing than anything. This is not sad just boring to watch.

/sarcasm

edit: i hope you were not serious. this episode was arguably the best of the season so far.
and what you call "pointless" is to the story/plot rather than fan-pandering.
DreamingBeatsJun 8, 2014 1:11 PM

Jun 8, 2014 10:59 AM

Sep 2010
This episode flew by... Even though they cut the opening so it was technically the longest, it felt so short.

Agh I don't even know what to say.. This show is so intense. I wish it was longer :-(
Jun 8, 2014 11:34 AM

Apr 2013
I think I completely lost it.
That was absolutely amazing.
Crazy and insane, but amazing.
Anime of the season? c:
Jun 8, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
Orsonius said:
Jun 8, 2014 1:25 PM

Oct 2007
Orsonius said:

Yeah of all shows I have no idea why this one would attempt drama cause it didn't really work in the slightest. I have no earthly idea how so many people could possibly find anything that happens in this show with its complete cardboard characters even remotely emotionally involving.

Also yeah this show absolutely loves its detours like this little mini arc. Its amazing how little is probably going to be accomplished by the time all is said and done even for a 12 episode show but hey not like anyone around here particularly cares. There's literally nothing this show could do at this point that wouldn't have MAL praising and groveling before it so it just literally doesn't matter. Its such a joke, anime of all time etc etc

zum_bum said:
I was so scared!!!!!!!! Q_Q

Was anyone else so scared D:?

no game no life <333

What was there even to be scared about? Nothing I would even think to describe as scary happened this episode.
PeacingOutJun 8, 2014 1:33 PM
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1020 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 5:11 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

476 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 2:47 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

622 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 21, 5:21 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.