Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 5, 2016 1:57 AM

Jun 2008
Well the first part was stupidly cheesy. And the mini-skirt with not warm thick pantyhose was simply stupid along with high school girls cleaning the roads of city streets.
But....
Hetakoi said:
The moment I saw the outfits, I knew what was coming! "Snow Halation" aka my 2nd best after "Start,Dash". Oh, and I really love Umi in it.

Umi has the best voice and the good thing about this song is that her voice is the most prevalent one.
MonadJan 5, 2016 2:13 AM
Jan 9, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2010
Good episode, but the whole snowstorm drama was unnecessary. Snow Halation was very nice though, Nozomi looked stunning with her new hairstyle <3 Also, Nozomi being the center felt really suitable again.
TragicRomanceJan 9, 2016 10:40 AM
May 30, 2016 6:44 AM

Jan 2014
Honokas crying made me cry aswell lol
Jun 15, 2016 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
-Alisa is 2adorable
-Huh, the only people I recognized in Kotaro's snowman display while watching the episode were Honoka, Rin, and Nico. I paused it again after watching the episode and my guesses from left to right are Nozomi, Honoka, Umi, Eli, Nico, Maki, Rin, Hanayo, and Kotori.
-The scenes of the idols preparing for school (2nd years) or the performance (the rest) in the beginning of the episode were all pretty great, but this screenshot
got me really hyped for the performance despite enough hints being dropped in the previous episode.
-Once again I am loving how μ's first fans are still relevant and supportive. Their appearance prior to the welcoming ceremony was pretty nice, but their appearance after the welcoming ceremony atop the stairs was outright glorious.
-The scene of the second years running through the path shoveled by the other Otonokizaka students was really goddamn amazing, especially since the second years' very first performance had like no attendees except for their first fans and the rest of μ's. Also it seemed like the scene of Honoka thanking the other Otonokizaka students was also meant as a thank you from the voice actors to the fans.
-The performance was pretty good since Snow Halation is my second favorite μ's song and I'm really glad they included the final verse with the Honoka solo.

I thought last episode was the best of the second season but then this one happened.

Wiziliz said:
Brilliant episode, probably the best so far.

Did anyone else see Honoka's dad smiling? http://i.imgur.com/ykhqRDA.jpg?1

He was crying in last season's finale, so it kinda makes sense. http://i.imgur.com/AtE6eYG.png
Also, Snow Halation is a song deserving of a smile.
ThreePercentJun 15, 2016 10:26 PM
Jun 16, 2016 3:21 AM

Jan 2015
ThreePercent said:
-Alisa is 2adorable
-Huh, the only people I recognized in Kotaro's snowman display while watching the episode were Honoka, Rin, and Nico. I paused it again after watching the episode and my guesses from left to right are Nozomi, Honoka, Umi, Eli, Nico, Maki, Rin, Hanayo, and Kotori.
-The scenes of the idols preparing for school (2nd years) or the performance (the rest) in the beginning of the episode were all pretty great, but this screenshot
got me really hyped for the performance despite enough hints being dropped in the previous episode.
-Once again I am loving how μ's first fans are still relevant and supportive. Their appearance prior to the welcoming ceremony was pretty nice, but their appearance after the welcoming ceremony atop the stairs was outright glorious.
-The scene of the second years running through the path shoveled by the other Otonokizaka students was really goddamn amazing, especially since the second years' very first performance had like no attendees except for their first fans and the rest of μ's. Also it seemed like the scene of Honoka thanking the other Otonokizaka students was also meant as a thank you from the voice actors to the fans.
-The performance was pretty good since Snow Halation is my second favorite μ's song and I'm really glad they included the final verse with the Honoka solo.

I thought last episode was the best of the second season but then this one happened.

Wiziliz said:
Brilliant episode, probably the best so far.

Did anyone else see Honoka's dad smiling? http://i.imgur.com/ykhqRDA.jpg?1

He was crying in last season's finale, so it kinda makes sense. http://i.imgur.com/AtE6eYG.png
Also, Snow Halation is a song deserving of a smile.
It's the best when he's waving the glowsticks though.
Nov 14, 2016 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
Except that little digression a little pretentious and heavily dramatic, they could do without the rest of the narrative has run proved equal to the situational context, cute and well-made ballet in the final. Drawings and animations, very good!
Jan 22, 2017 12:20 AM

Nov 2016
the definition of GLORIOUS
Feb 12, 2017 12:26 PM

Sep 2014
Cute episode. The snow storm drama was a bit over the top, though.

The song was very nice. I liked how they included the 9 words from the last episode.
Mar 13, 2017 4:28 PM

Mar 2016
Legendary performance by muse. Snow Halation was amazing.
Apr 16, 2017 6:51 AM

Apr 2015
Favorite episode. I love Snow Halation so much. I think that all the talk while they were going to meet with the other members was unneeded. Other than that, I really enjoyed this episode. Next episode is titled "μ's".

Only a few episodes left aksjdj

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 2, 2017 5:28 PM
Jul 2016
The most heartwarming episode yet. The power of friendship will never grow tiring in these cases. Teamwork at it´s best! LOVE TO μs ALL ;D
Sep 27, 2017 2:12 PM

Aug 2013
Nico being cheered by her siblings was cute. The way the school supported them was great.

Snow Halation was beautiful.

Oct 14, 2017 6:00 PM

Nov 2007
this episode really annoyed me with the amount of stupidity and bad decisions...and the cheese.
anyway,i love Snow Halation I just can't ever stop thinking about how their choreos suck...i'm used to k-pop level choreos, so this is extremely lackluster.
Oct 30, 2017 7:20 PM
May 2017
When they performed Snow Halation, it honestly gave me chills. The snow storm drama was a bit annoying... and also Honk's cry. But yeah. I hope they win the final preliminaries!
Nov 1, 2017 9:21 PM

Sep 2016
A very snowy episode, I love snow, and cute snowmans, And Snow halation, one of my favorite songs.
Why is it so entertaining to watch this.
Jan 2, 2018 3:22 PM

Sep 2013
Everyone at school helps out against the heavy snow fall and the 2nd years make it :'(
Snow Halation, I can feel the love :'(
Nov 18, 2018 12:37 AM

May 2016
I love how everyone was so supportive towards each other in preparation for their big day. This is officially past where they've stopped and they even joked about it by having Honoka sniffle because of the cold first thing in the morning. Even if you slam your door towards their optimism, they'll just shove a menacing foot in the door at frightening speed with a smile.

They really should wear some winter uniforms because after all that snow because their thighs must've been freezing. They forced themselves through a blizzard to go through the school gate and seeing their struggle was heartbreaking so I was very glad that everyone in Otonizaka was there to assist them all the way. It's thanks to them that Snow Halation became possible ;~;

Love Live really went all out for the staging and the girls utilized it to the max. Snow Halation wasn't just some plain old love song, it's essentially a collection of many different kinds of love condensed into one beautiful piece. Love it!

Jun 16, 2019 3:12 AM

Apr 2018
Hell yeah! Everyone's support really helped
Jul 17, 2019 10:50 AM

May 2016
Snow + Snow Halation = greatness

loved their new song so far one of the best.
Aug 4, 2019 5:35 PM

Jul 2012
The more I listen to Snow Halation, the more I like it. That was a great song and performance! The arches changing color was really cool too.

I see Maki in a kimono next episode!! :O
Oct 11, 2019 1:02 PM

Nov 2016
Snowstorm = final boss

I honestly thought it was a bit cringy, tho. However, rest of the episode was absolutely stunning.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 16, 2019 9:38 PM
Apr 2018
How far the main stage actually was? At first, I thought it was pretty far since Kotori said something about the trains, but in the other hand quite a few students managed to help the girls by clearing the way... meh, didn't quite like that part.

However, the rest of the episode was good. It had a good build-up and when Honoka broke in Eli's arms was touching too :')

Snow Halation was amazing. I was expecting a sort of showdown, with A-rise performing first but I guess that wouldn't have been very "love live"-ish
Jan 21, 2020 3:40 PM

Aug 2017
Snow Halation is so stunning and powerful that it brings tears to my eyes.

This is the climactic moment in all of Love Live IMO.

It's truly an incredible anime, a contender for best I've ever seen really.
Apr 10, 2020 8:26 PM
Apr 2018
TrumpMD said:

This is the climactic moment in all of Love Live IMO.

Agreed, this is the climax of the series for me too. It wasn't even the Love Live finals but as Honoka said, it was the moment that the 9 had been prepared and trained for so much.
Aug 29, 2020 7:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fuck me, its too beautiful! A winter theme song that suited well with their mixed feeling, their hardwork confirmed its best via that performance. What a heart-touching love song, obviously. What a lovable musical tho, with a full performance in the end, and yeah, its good knowing they were all finished what they started, until to that point. Despite such a so cringe dramatic situations they had on this episode, it could be pardoned with their great job in the end. Oh, well. Not a bad tastes at all. At least, its just ended up with a great direction, as expected. No kidding.

Nico and her siblings always attracted my attention. Maki's tsundere-ish keep me smiled. Eri and Nozomi situations were so sweet. Honoka, you were just, i can't hold on my tears! Next stage, right? Lets go girls!
badabassAug 29, 2020 7:21 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 23, 2021 7:00 PM
Nov 2018
Gimme all that cheese!!! I have been waiting for snow halation to show up, and it’s finally here! I love it
Mar 2, 2021 12:20 PM

May 2018
Nice performance! Not as good as ARISE's earlier but the song was sweet
ByniavoMar 2, 2021 12:57 PM
Mar 2, 2021 3:30 PM

Feb 2021
An emotive episode and Snow Halation, beautiful song.
Apr 5, 2021 11:45 AM

Feb 2020
The whole OST during the episode was fantastic and their performance at the end was pure magic.

Very nice Snow Halation with those beautiful outfits.

SerafosNov 9, 2023 11:47 PM
Jun 23, 2021 8:45 PM

Jul 2020
Their performance and singing gave the chills, this is my fav song from them as of now. This second season is definitely better than the first without a doubt
Mar 3, 2022 1:39 PM

Jan 2022
I saw that Snow Halation is their most popular song and it definitely makes sense why, their performance and the episode was amazing

whilst I wish there was less filler this season and we got to see more of the process going up to love live, it definitely was better than the first season. I just hope the last 4 episodes are as good as I think they'll be
Apr 27, 2022 10:56 PM

Jul 2019
Yay, Snow Halation!

Nico's siblings with the morale boosting gave me diabetes. Nico really cares for her siblings and I love that about her.

Nozomi in the middle as she should be.
Jul 23, 2022 6:53 AM

Aug 2020
Snow Halation is a banger. I love their outfits! The performance was also great and memorable. Their schoolmates also helped them into getting at their destination. That is one of a wholesome episode! ♡^▽^♡

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 12, 2022 8:34 PM
Jun 2022
i fucking love anime 10/10
Apr 23, 2023 7:41 AM

Dec 2020
Cheesy AF. Snowing so hard traffic was at a stop, trains were also not going, and they struggled to walk just to the front entrance.
Yet they couldn't even wear pants, everyone shoveled to like, what they say, we have a hour so if we run we can still make it? That far. Even without alot of prep everyone still showed up there too even the dad. So they could've just gone safely with everyone else too.
Dec 23, 2023 5:16 PM
Sep 2022
TODOKETE

this is the only one i watched and it's because of Siivagunner, Christmas, and me actually liking Snow Halation as a song.
Mar 22, 12:44 PM
Feb 2024
ABSOLUTELY TOUCHING
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

189 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

143 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

157 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 19, 6:24 PM

» [Spoilers] Should I watch the music videos/OVAs?

Kayroad - Dec 18, 2023

6 by Kayroad »»
Dec 19, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ThangLong - May 25, 2014

115 by Muranoko »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.