Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 10:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ONEEEEEEE MORE SHOT
Apr 27, 2016 2:05 AM

Jun 2009
24 chapters in and it's already clear why people are so high on this part. The setting kicks ass, the battles have been great, it's been pretty plot focused, and Gyro and Johnny are fantastic leads. Gyro could seriously challenge Jolyne and Josuke for my favorite character.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 29, 2017 2:19 PM

Aug 2014
Kinda disappointed, I was expecting the Zombie Horse to be a badass mount :(
Nov 22, 2017 1:58 PM

Feb 2013
I was expecting a lot more from a zombie horse.
Jul 10, 2019 1:31 PM

Aug 2017
Gyro feels more of a main character than this part's Jojo, lol :D
His backstory is very interesting too. Being born into a family of an executioner gives a great foundation for a moral conflict. By the way, it's only the reader who knows that, Johnny still thinks that Gyro's father works in the field of medicine :D Poor boy, he's gonna be shocked to hear the truth

Side note: the battles of this part seem to be much shorter than in all previous parts of Jojo. Not that it's bad or anything.
Dec 10, 2019 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
I can feel why Gyro would go through all of this trouble to save that kid... he is afraid of killing him.

Also I feel like we will never know what that Zombie Horse string actually is... well at least Gyro is fixed up now, even if two chapters ago his whole foot was blown up and missing, not just parts of it but whatever.

The fights of this part are actually pretty sweet so far, stands are also simple and easy to understand. I like it.
Feb 24, 2020 7:28 AM

Oct 2013
Awesome chapter! More of Gyro's backstory and heartbreaking history of Marco. We also learned about that mysterious "zombie horse".

This Part is getting closer and closer to become my favorite JoJo Part. :) This setting and the whole idea on literally everything, at least until now, is simply fantastic.
Mar 1, 2020 11:58 AM

Nov 2019
Well hmm ok this was pretty awesome. This chapter was so guuuuud. Glad to see the steel ball run hype was well justified. I just got into JoJo's rather recently and decided to read on after I blazed through the anime. Its shaping up to be a top 3 favorite part along with DiU and Stone Ocean. Can't wait to read more especially after reading Gyro's backstory here.
SignsOfSuicideMar 2, 2020 1:42 AM
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
My Anime List - My Manga List
Jul 16, 2020 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
That kid is terrifying .... devoided from any will of his own. I wouldnt be surprised if when an anime adaptation is made, everytime he is on screen there is a angelic symphony in the background...

Either way this was a nice backstory that complements what we previous got in past chapters. It makes us understand more Gyro mental conflict and temperament, I am surprised that this was gonna be his first execution tho I guess this way it holds more weight to his motivation this way.
Now we just need the backstory for when he got those gold teeths :>
Jan 23, 2021 4:33 AM

May 2016
I'll have to admit that my heart broke when Gyro's face grimaced at seeing how kind and earnest the boy is even when he's in a situation that's as dreary as that. He probably saw himself in that boy or probably even thought that he was a better person than him since he continued to carry out the duty of his kinsmen no matter what happened even at the cost of his life.

What the hell was that Zombie Horse lmao

Dec 16, 2021 11:38 PM

Mar 2021
what if the boy gyro try to save is actually guilty
Sep 30, 2022 7:10 AM

Jul 2020
so that's how it is, he didn't just joined the race because he pitied marco just like that
Nov 9, 2022 10:14 PM

Jan 2011
KashKetchum said:
Kinda disappointed, I was expecting the Zombie Horse to be a badass mount :(
They can't switch out horses anyway.
Sep 30, 2023 9:26 AM
Apr 2020
Really interesting chapter that helps explain the relationship between Gyro and his dad, did not expect the zombie horse to be like that tho lol

More topics from this board

» Can i skip parts and read this?

PermanentHaki - Apr 1

41 by Blueberry173 »»
Apr 15, 7:30 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 96 Discussion

federgolo - Nov 18, 2016

37 by Shibas_StonedAF »»
Apr 9, 3:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 5 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 1, 2009

24 by jiminybillybob »»
Apr 5, 1:15 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2014

19 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 21, 8:00 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 89 Discussion

grandy_UiD - Apr 25, 2012

36 by animalia »»
Mar 5, 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.