Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Elhanburg no Tenshi Chapter 4 Discussion

May 30, 2014 4:45 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
An angel gag in this manga? LOL.

Whatever.

May 31, 2014 10:21 AM

I found the end of this chapter to be quite confusing, because the author drew Madeth and adult Perseus the same way. In the end, I couldn't tell if Lalvan met with Madeth or with Perseus after the parade.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.

May 31, 2014 10:41 AM
SailorKagome said:
I found the end of this chapter to be quite confusing, because the author drew Madeth and adult Perseus the same way. In the end, I couldn't tell if Lalvan met with Madeth or with Perseus after the parade.

as I saw it, it was Madeth whom Lalvan met with
he looked older, both did.

Jun 1, 2014 2:19 AM

KoSparrows said:
SailorKagome said:

as I saw it, it was Madeth whom Lalvan met with
he looked older, both did.

Yeah, I agree with you. After reading your reply I checked the scans again and I noticed that they both had some creases around their eyes, indicating their age.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.