Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 30, 2014 7:48 AM
Jan 2010
so why the fuck is hanayo acting like yuzuki
I swear to god the writers are making stuff up as they go along
May 30, 2014 8:48 AM
Feb 2014
Why did Yuzuki explain everything right in front of Hitoe? And why did Hitoe continue to play, knowing that she would end up like Yuzuki if she won?

Hanayo is so mean, I hope somehow Hanayo swaps back bodies with Yuzuki and Yuzuki no longer has feelings for her brother...
May 30, 2014 8:49 AM
May 2014
StardustReverie said:
so why the fuck is hanayo acting like yuzuki
I swear to god the writers are making stuff up as they go along

She doesn't. She behaves like Yuzuki with a fulfilled wish. Except for the wish-related part she's probably
all Hanayo, but there isn't much to compare with..

The ex-LRIG gets the selector's fulfilled wish, and the selector becomes the new LRIG.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 30, 2014 9:02 AM
May 2014
Aikami said:

Yes, dedication to her wish might be one such thing.
I doubt it is the LRIG that determines if you qualify or not.
Yuzuki said "I wonder why? Things feel different today", and later followed by "Maybe that means...
This battle really will be.." in that last battle, before Hanayo said anything about it.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 30, 2014 10:14 AM

Sep 2013
Kinda expected that confession though.
But man. What-the-hell. The plot twist. Although a teensy bit mind-blowing, I like this better over a typical harem with a pointless plot. And it has a second season! Yay!
May 30, 2014 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
KiraKumi said:
Why did Yuzuki explain everything right in front of Hitoe? And why did Hitoe continue to play, knowing that she would end up like Yuzuki if she won?

Hanayo is so mean, I hope somehow Hanayo swaps back bodies with Yuzuki and Yuzuki no longer has feelings for her brother...

I think they are forbidden to tell the whole truth... But scratch that. Yuzuki already told Ruuko about the real meaning to an endless girl-eternal shoujo swapping scam.
May 30, 2014 10:28 AM

Sep 2013
Aikami said:

The person battling in the first episode was Ruuko no doubt, just look at the hair and also the earring, it had the same shape as Ruuko's hair clip thingy, although I wonder whose LRIG Ruuko was. But wait, if Ruuko really was the LRIG from the first episode and won enough battles, wouldn't she take the appearence of her selector? So maybe the scene from the first episode will happen in the future after Tama takes over Ruuko's body and Ruuko becomes a LRIG.

Wow, you're right. I had to watch the 1st ep again to confirm it. Haha. Dang. Things are getting depressing.
May 30, 2014 10:38 AM

Feb 2014
Poor Ruuko, even if she doesn't want to battle, hse must do so. She's so lonely without her friends. I feel sorry for her, but she still has Tama on her side.

But.. Yuzuki's wish didn't come true??? I don't get it ..
Hitoe has Yuzuki like a LRIG now. It's kinda scary. I hoped Yuzuki's wish came true, but there's a little hitch..

The one, who grants a wish is not a Selector, but Selector's LRIG. So when Yuzuki became LRIG she must wait for Hitoe-san to win through numerous battles to grant Hitoe's wish? or she'll ended like her first LRIG.. This episode was very tough.
My favourite color is blue.

May 30, 2014 10:56 AM
Apr 2011
There's actually a way to stop this cycle, albeit it is a really messed-up and painful method. Remember that Hitoe's first LRIG disappeared after she lost. If all the selectors just lose 3 times, then all the LRIGS would be destroyed, and the game would end for good.
May 30, 2014 11:01 AM
May 2014
Kutsumiku said:
Poor Ruuko, even if she doesn't want to battle, hse must do so. She's so lonely without her friends. I feel sorry for her, but she still has Tama on her side.

But.. Yuzuki's wish didn't come true??? I don't get it ..
Hitoe has Yuzuki like a LRIG now. It's kinda scary. I hoped Yuzuki's wish came true, but there's a little hitch..

The one, who grants a wish is not a Selector, but Selector's LRIG. So when Yuzuki became LRIG she must wait for Hitoe-san to win through numerous battles to grant Hitoe's wish? or she'll ended like her first LRIG.. This episode was very tough.

Yuzuki's wish came true, but it wasn't applied to herself but to her LRIG..
What do you think the whole confession was about?

Considering what has happened so far this is how it appears to work:
When Hitoe wins, iow becomes an Eternal Girl/LRIG, then Yuzuki gets Hitoe's body and a life with
Hitoe's wish fulfilled. When Hitoe as an LRIG does the same, then she gets her selector's body
and a life with that selector's wish fulfilled.
It seems to be a sequential switcheroo where the wish is applied to the previous lrig.
-- Lord fifth
May 30, 2014 11:05 AM
May 2014
trannon1 said:
There's actually a way to stop this cycle, albeit it is a really messed-up and painful method. Remember that Hitoe's first LRIG disappeared after she lost. If all the selectors just lose 3 times, then all the LRIGS would be destroyed, and the game would end for good.

Sorry, but unless a tie is counted as a loss for both it might be impossible for everyone to lose.
If they simply disappeared then chances are that the last one won't have an opponent.

Maybe that is the way to go..if it is allowed to hold the same wish throughout as long as you win.
Crush everyone else, keep swapping between the same selector/lrig and hopefully sooner or later
there won't be any opponents..although it would be after crushing lots and lots of wishes.
konatachan80May 30, 2014 11:15 AM
-- Lord fifth
May 30, 2014 11:17 AM

Jul 2013
I'm still confused.
Did Hayano just want to get out of the card (?) and now MUST grant Yuzuki's wish ?
Does she get all of past Yukuzi's memories ?

Well, I guess she wanted, and now has to live like that as a consequence.
What does these LRIG things want ? Looks like Hayano is never touching a card again.

That PV, two earrings ? There's something odd here.
JoksPacifistMay 30, 2014 11:29 AM
May 30, 2014 12:03 PM

Oct 2011
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG
May 30, 2014 1:34 PM

May 2012
Madara31 said:
Kazuki showed no signs of having feelings for Yuzuki prior to this episode. Now suddenly he's head over heels for her, makes little sense. At least show some signs beforehand.

- Actually, I kinda thought Kazuki had also been in love with Yuzuki all this while. Just maybe, if she could just said it without getting involve with the selectors, they might could happen, or she could just wish that they were never real brother and sister, that would make better sense, haha

- Prior to above statement, It had happened anyway, so let just wish Yuzuki get her body back , huhuhu, or maybe she could date Ruuko brother instead :p teehee
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

May 30, 2014 3:49 PM

Jul 2013
i just don't care for hitoe. i really don't like her and i would be ashamed if ru lost to her
good episode (didn't like all those flashbacks, tho)
May 30, 2014 4:28 PM

May 2013
Yuduki struggles to return next to Kaduki.
Her body is now Kaduki's sweet, however her mind is.
Yuduki can get Hitoe's body if Hitoe won three times.
But... if Yuduki in Hitoe becomes the sweet of Kaduki, can we call it as an incestuous couple? I'm wondering.
cml-p
May 30, 2014 5:29 PM

Feb 2014
I am sorry if it already discussed before. So, actually her brother love her to, right?
Is that because "wish" influence or just a matter of straight and brave confession?
If it's the later, than it surely just a dark, broken game. So that's why Hanayo said Ru can't bring Hitoe back to normal, huh? because actually no "wish with magic" involved.

Even Kyuubey didn't that cruel.
May 30, 2014 5:34 PM

Mar 2013
That incest thing in this show disgust me. It's creeping me out.
May 30, 2014 5:52 PM

Aug 2013
OH MY GOODNESS STOP. Stop. The rumor thing is absolutely stupid. Like if those students actually care about the other students' personal lives, they have no lives. I hate all of them. Like why would you even talk loud enough so that they can hear you?
May 30, 2014 5:59 PM
May 2014
lampshades120 said:
OH MY GOODNESS STOP. Stop. The rumor thing is absolutely stupid. Like if those students actually care about the other students' personal lives, they have no lives. I hate all of them. Like why would you even talk loud enough so that they can hear you?

If they want to guilt-trip or hurt someone, why wouldn't they?
-- Lord fifth
May 30, 2014 8:48 PM

May 2012
MShukyDeneuve said:
I am sorry if it already discussed before. So, actually her brother love her to, right?
Is that because "wish" influence or just a matter of straight and brave confession?
If it's the later, than it surely just a dark, broken game. So that's why Hanayo said Ru can't bring Hitoe back to normal, huh? because actually no "wish with magic" involved.

Even Kyuubey didn't that cruel.

yup i actually thought it was like that too, i think the main purpose of eternal girl is rather to punish both side, like, hanayo living the life for yuzuki (it could have been she was also a human before and also had a wish) and yuzuki will become a lrig, and if she win she will have to become hitoe and fulfilles her wish. yes it is indees a never ending of unfair cycle.....
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

May 30, 2014 9:52 PM
May 2013
Wow...just...

Let me make sure that I understand what was just revealed(and yes, I am ASKING this.)

So when a Selector wins enough battles, she gets her wish, and a moment where they get to enjoy their wish, but are turned into living cards themselves, and then get a new Selector, who they need to push towards victory so they can finally enjoy their wish for more than that moment?
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
May 30, 2014 10:03 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, incest. Interesting, will they kiss?
May 30, 2014 10:16 PM

Dec 2013
Truly mindfuck...

Kuzuki's confession, wow, I'm suprised...

More of Yuzuki's true flashback.
May 30, 2014 11:11 PM

Aug 2008
MorteTorment said:
So when a Selector wins enough battles, she gets her wish, and a moment where they get to enjoy their wish, but are turned into living cards themselves, and then get a new Selector, who they need to push towards victory so they can finally enjoy their wish for more than that moment?

Pretty sure as soon as they win, the LRIG and player swap places. There is no time for the player to enjoy their wish being granted.
May 31, 2014 1:43 AM
May 2013
Ustnap said:
MorteTorment said:

Pretty sure as soon as they win, the LRIG and player swap places. There is no time for the player to enjoy their wish being granted.

Oh, well it's just that the moment with Kazuki kinda suggested that that might have just been a fantasy.

Ah well, thanks for explaining that.
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
May 31, 2014 3:44 AM

Dec 2010
So the explanation was exactly what we figured in the last episode, but it still makes next to zero sense. No, really, what's the point? C and Madoka made so much more sense with their win/lose situations.
May 31, 2014 4:29 AM
May 2014
Meritas said:
So the explanation was exactly what we figured in the last episode, but it still makes next to zero sense. No, really, what's the point? C and Madoka made so much more sense with their win/lose situations.

None of the girls (except maybe Iona) knew that this basically was a Kyuubey-deal without the upside until now.
Win/lose? Where did you see a winner in the normal meaning of the word?

I'm rather curious of how Ru is going to take it, considering she really really likes those selector battles.
She has been on the fence for a long time..
"I want to battle", "but it isn't right to crush others wishes", "I don't want to be a bother","but I don't have a wish", rinse and repeat.

Now that she knows there isn't any upside, maybe she finally makes a decision she can stick to..but I doubt it.
Even if she decides not to battle anymore, I don't see how the other selectors would leave her alone.
-- Lord fifth
May 31, 2014 9:17 AM

Jan 2011
konatachan80 said:

Win/lose? Where did you see a winner in the normal meaning of the word?

that why this anime one of my favorite list *^*

the must thing i want to see right now is Ru past
May 31, 2014 11:40 AM

Aug 2008
Meritas said:

You can't make a "sense" comparison to anything until you have all the info. Of course it doesn't make sense. Yet. We still don't know who created the selector battles, or why, or what they could stand to gain from it.

Hell, maybe, just maybe, someone wished they could battle forever and ended up screwing with the lives of countless girls when it turned a happy little card battle/wish fulfillment system into a circle of despair. I doubt it, but that's the point, we can only guess until it's all revealed. Then you can make judgements on whether the system makes sense or not.
May 31, 2014 1:47 PM

Dec 2007
konatachan80 said:

The losing conditions seems to be very simple, 3 losses and you're out.
Some seems to be under the impression that the losses needs to be in a row, but I don't think that has
been said, so three losses is enough (if someone can show differently, then please post time and
episodenumber).

Doesn't Akira applie to this?

We've seen her lose twice Ruuko & Iona, before that she crushed Hitoe so she had a win before the 2time losing streak wich ended the game for her. So she'd have lost against someone before(maybe even Iona)
May 31, 2014 2:14 PM

Nov 2013
supersaki said:
konatachan80 said:

The losing conditions seems to be very simple, 3 losses and you're out.
Some seems to be under the impression that the losses needs to be in a row, but I don't think that has
been said, so three losses is enough (if someone can show differently, then please post time and
episodenumber).

Doesn't Akira applie to this?

We've seen her lose twice Ruuko & Iona, before that she crushed Hitoe so she had a win before the 2time losing streak wich ended the game for her. So she'd have lost against someone before(maybe even Iona)

She lost to another girl, a girl that lost to Iona, before she beat Hitoe & Yuzuki.

Can someone explain how the hell is this supposed to be an ad for a card game? The show is making the game look like a horrible trap...
May 31, 2014 3:38 PM
May 2014
Botato said:

Can someone explain how the hell is this supposed to be an ad for a card game? The show is making the game look like a horrible trap...

It isn't meant to be one.
True, but apparently the game does very well anyway.
-- Lord fifth
May 31, 2014 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
Madara31 said:
Kazuki showed no signs of having feelings for Yuzuki prior to this episode. Now suddenly he's head over heels for her, makes little sense. At least show some signs beforehand.

After the wish was granted all sorts of signs of a budding romance formed; the attractive scent; Kazuki walking into the bathroom by accident; her confession; then the childhood photo. It all served as a sort of catalyst for him to fall in love.

Unrelated to that, if LRIG's become people and people become LRIG's does that mean there are card people since how would it start if their wasn't someone to take over someone's body. well unless someone wished to be a card but then their wish wouldn't be granted unless they beat other selectors.
Also felt like vomiting for the first 8 mins or so, really starting to like this series.
Jun 1, 2014 12:35 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode even though not much was really revealed. It went in depth into Kazuki and Yuzuki's emotions and thoughts, and how they have been twisted beyond recognition. Still loving this show!

I wonder if Tama is a special exception to the whole Eternal Girl/LRIG problem? Maybe that's why she couldn't really speak well at first?
Jun 1, 2014 8:25 AM

Sep 2008
Yuzuki is good character, but her wish is... -.-

But I don't understand something...
Kazuki always loved Yuzuki or now falling in love with her because of her wish?

Well... Whole her wish is just wrong...
First... he is her brother
2nd... wishing that somebody falling in love with you... who want something like this? O.o
3rd... looks like she doesn't care about his feelings... -.-

I had hope her wish don't come true... -.-

But story about cards is kinda interesting, but all characters are meh... -.-
Jun 1, 2014 11:09 AM

May 2012
LittleStar said:
Yuzuki is good character, but her wish is... -.-

But I don't understand something...
Kazuki always loved Yuzuki or now falling in love with her because of her wish?

Well... Whole her wish is just wrong...
First... he is her brother
2nd... wishing that somebody falling in love with you... who want something like this? O.o
3rd... looks like she doesn't care about his feelings... -.-

I had hope her wish don't come true... -.-

But story about cards is kinda interesting, but all characters are meh... -.-

actually, i think her wish is actually to be kazuki girlfriend. She never stated her wish is to make kazuki to fall in love with her.
- altho im not sure how the hell they are going to make that comes true, because if her wish had be taken to action, all of those people around them should have forgot the fact that they were siblings, and Kazuki should have been more like Gasai Yuno if this is a force

Jun 1, 2014 1:53 PM

Aug 2013
That game is so twisted and hellish. Like I've read somewhere else... There's no end to Mr. Bones Wild Ride! Except if a certain Ruuko wish for an apocalypse :)
Come on! Just destroy the city already!

The dude who designed this game must have been a cruel sociopath. He probably watch all these girls fall into despair and masturbate furiously :P

Poor Yuzuki. Now that she lost everything, she probably just want to get a body back. But in the end, she will never get to live her dream and in return, Hayano will be forced to live her dream. Also, is it me or Hitoe is cold as fuck? What happened to her? She used to be shy and clumsy.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 1, 2014 2:27 PM

Nov 2013
minouneetzoe said:
Also, is it me or Hitoe is cold as fuck? What happened to her? She used to be shy and clumsy.

She's more or less broken at this point. I wasn't surprised with how she was in this episode.
Jun 1, 2014 5:56 PM

Feb 2014
minouneetzoe said:
That game is so twisted and hellish. Like I've read somewhere else... There's no end to Mr. Bones Wild Ride! Except if a certain Ruuko wish for an apocalypse :)
Come on! Just destroy the city already!

The dude who designed this game must have been a cruel sociopath. He probably watch all these girls fall into despair and masturbate furiously :P

Poor Yuzuki. Now that she lost everything, she probably just want to get a body back. But in the end, she will never get to live her dream and in return, Hayano will be forced to live her dream. Also, is it me or Hitoe is cold as fuck? What happened to her? She used to be shy and clumsy.

Well, according to info until now, wish something like that actually impossible, because actually there is no "magic" involved, more or less the selector and the LRIG just switches places.
Jun 2, 2014 2:34 AM

May 2012
Botato said:
minouneetzoe said:
Also, is it me or Hitoe is cold as fuck? What happened to her? She used to be shy and clumsy.

She's more or less broken at this point. I wasn't surprised with how she was in this episode.

I bet her wish is to regain back her memories

Jun 2, 2014 3:32 AM

Nov 2013
nyancat2506 said:
Botato said:
minouneetzoe said:

I bet her wish is to regain back her memories

Could be. We'll see next episode, I honestly want to know how far has Hitoe changed.
Jun 2, 2014 4:58 AM

Dec 2013
Mugen_Time said:
The one battling at the very start is very likely to be Ruuko. I guess that means she won enough battles and switched places with Tama.

I thought Kazuki returned Yuzuki's feelings to some extent but didn't think they were so strong that he'll accept her confession.
It doesn't feel genuine either, knowing it is Hanayo and not Yuzuki herself.

Wait, what???? At the very start? Are you talking about the OP or the first ep or what? When did Ruuko change with Tama???

I think with all the speculation some questions can actually be answered, specially the questions that I posted up myself a few episodes back.

1. Hitoe has no memory of her previous time as a Selector. Why? Because she can't even recognize Yuzuki as her own LRIG, much less when calling out to Ruuko in the alleyway.

2. Hitoe's wish is probably different from what it was the first time around. Otherwise she probably would have gone up to Ruuko and asked to be friends first. The tainted first wish is probably also the cause of her current personality.

3. The reason why Yuzuki is letting Hitoe battle with Ruuko is probably to get both together to tell both about the consequences of becoming the Eternal Girl. I don't know how much by chance Yuzuki's card found its way to Hitoe, but I have no doubts that regardless of who her master was, she would have guided that person to Ruuko first, because she considers Ruuko her true friend and wants to either save her from this fate, or to figure out a solution to reverse the "curse". Knowing that Ruuko has not made clear her wish thus far, perhaps Yuzuki's plan was to convince Ruuko to win the battle and to set everything straight again?

I guess that's why we're going to be getting a second season then. The first season to set the tone and end everything on a cliff-hanger.

God I want to see how messed up their world will be by the end of episode 12.

Next episode seems to be a confrontation between the girls and Hanayo. More likely than not she will refuse to give up Yuzuki's body. Can't wait to see sparks fly!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 2, 2014 6:26 AM
May 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Wait, what???? At the very start? Are you talking about the OP or the first ep or what? When did Ruuko change with Tama???

He/she's probably talking about pre-OP of ep 1.
I'm not sure I agree with it because the voice sounds like a more evolved Tama, and she seems to have
the huge thingy on her head.

Edit: No, it seems the one fighting has Tama's appearance.
As seen with Yuzuki, when they switch the new lrig (ex-selector) apparently keeps her own appearance.

This is an image from ep 1,00:29. Judge for yourself: http://imgur.com/SUX1B8D
The slightly different eyecolor is probably because of the lighting.
konatachan80Jun 2, 2014 6:40 AM
-- Lord fifth
Jun 2, 2014 4:27 PM

Jul 2009
Interesting episode, so we get to see more of what happens between Yuzuki and Kazuki ... well, "Yuzuki" who is actually Hanayo :O Rumours spread and, well ... she admits it. I'm surprised that Kazuki returns her feelings, but idk if that's because of the wish or ...? I mean, it didn't seem like he would :P
More explanation from the real LRIG Yuzuki, so the Selectors become LRIGs who become "Eternal girls" taking over the Selector's body ... that's ... so weird D: Creepy too, I don't think many people would battle if they knew the truth >_< So now Ruuko is battling Hitoe ... it doesn't seem like she regained her memories though D: I wonder what her new wish is? :O
Anyway, so maybe the part at the beginning with huge Tama was when she swapped places with Ruuko? Hmm ... I guess we'll see what happens :P
Jun 3, 2014 2:17 AM

Jan 2011
Is Japan such a fucked up country that when they see siblings together they think, "They must be doing it."? Like really, is there no other possible way for siblings to be spending time together, in their eyes?
Jun 3, 2014 5:49 AM

Mar 2012
Nice incest
Jun 3, 2014 8:15 AM

Jul 2009
I found the fact that once the wish is granted the player becomes the LRIG pretty interesting. To me it makes an interesting twist on card games although if they had known this from the beginning I wonder how the players would play differently? Would they be less willing to battle or change their wishes?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2014 9:50 AM
May 2014
Denmark-Chan said:
I found the fact that once the wish is granted the player becomes the LRIG pretty interesting. To me it makes an interesting twist on card games although if they had known this from the beginning I wonder how the players would play differently? Would they be less willing to battle or change their wishes?

You mean once the selector's wish is granted to the (ex-)LRIG.
If they'd known they probably wouldn't even open the package before throwing it in the garbage.
I mean, they don't get to experience a single moment of their wish before they're turned into an LRIG.

It sounds like this sentence from ep 5 is significant for the next episode:
"No wish granted through Selector battles--whether fulfilled or reversed--can be undone."

It doesn't seem to be just one or two problems with the game if that sentence is true.
-- Lord fifth
Jun 3, 2014 12:35 PM

Jul 2013
Aikami said:

The person battling in the first episode was Ruuko no doubt, just look at the hair and also the earring, it had the same shape as Ruuko's hair clip thingy, although I wonder whose LRIG Ruuko was. But wait, if Ruuko really was the LRIG from the first episode and won enough battles, wouldn't she take the appearence of her selector? So maybe the scene from the first episode will happen in the future after Tama takes over Ruuko's body and Ruuko becomes a LRIG.

whoa. i just noticed this. i think you're mostly right. however, i remember midoriko and hanayo talking about tama being a different kind of lrig so that might affect ruuko's being an lrig. the biggest revelation hasn't come yet and it most likely has to do with tama
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.