Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 5:30 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Saten, thank you for making my OTP dance :D
May 29, 2014 6:58 AM
Dec 2012
Someone should just made Kuroko unconscious at this kind of moments so we can enjoy their moment until it's time for New Testament
May 29, 2014 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
"Okay, I'm killing her"

LOL, classic Misaka.
The dance at the end was cute. It definitely reminded me of the anime before.
May 29, 2014 8:30 AM

Sep 2012
The truth about this dance ! Good Job Saten !
May 29, 2014 9:11 AM

Jan 2011
>Saten bat joke
>Saten being best wingwoman
>Touman teasing Mikoto w/o retaliation
Kamachi's characters > Nagai's characters.

Wonder what the next arc will be...Tree Diagram Remnant, perhaps? Or another original? Please deliver, based Kamachi.exe

May 29, 2014 9:14 AM

Oct 2009
TsukiKarui said:

Wonder what the next arc will be...Tree Diagram Remnant, perhaps? Or another original? Please deliver, based Kamachi.exe

We have to wait until september for find it out .... :(
May 29, 2014 11:18 AM

Aug 2010
Hoho..Nice stuff ^^

Saten playing her role as cupid right away XD She's quick on the uptake alright XD Seeing Mikoto blushing made her figure it all out hehe. I wonder if she knows now that Touma was the one Mikoto was making the sweets for :3

Touma teasing Mikoto as usual was fun XD "So u consider meeting me as one of those treasures?"

Her reaction was cute <3 And Touma saying "This is where ur supposed to say I'm wrong" XD Dere beat the tsun this chap hahaha

I wonder what nxt indeed ^^
May 29, 2014 11:38 AM

Dec 2012
Everything when back to normal. Thanks god!

Everyone is thinking Misaka ate too much so she was stuck in toilet during the entire event. I really laugh when she said 'Okay I'll kill her'

Saten your a genius. Thank you so much.

Misaka blushed a lot in this chapter so cute ;)

I guess the plan to save DOLLY's sister will be in the filler of the third season of the anime.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
May 29, 2014 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Sigh... and thus begins our three months in the desert (end of August?!?).

Lol, glad they figured out a way to have this arc match with the continuity and that Touma's and Mikoto's 'relationship' goes up a notch. Good times.
May 29, 2014 1:23 PM
Mar 2012
Saten took the initiative lol. A really cute folk dance until Kuroko kicked Kamijou XD
May 29, 2014 10:36 PM

Oct 2010
That was adorable. This arc wasn't as good as the Sisters Arc, but it was fun. There were a lot of plot points, too, so I should reread it sometime. Or I can wait for Railgun D. :)

May 30, 2014 12:09 AM

Aug 2013
They didn't show the 'Dolly' rescue yet. Oh well...

Good job Saten, you really know your stuff :)

Oh and this is an extremely rare case where Misaka's dere overshadowed her annoying tsun, good job Kamachi :D

About the short break, that's too bad. But at least i still have my monthly Accel manga for the next month
May 30, 2014 3:38 AM

Apr 2013
about damn time this arc ended. Can't say I didn't enjoy it though.
an egomaniac and a fool

May 30, 2014 5:52 AM

Jan 2008
lol Such a cute ending, minus the head kick. Gotta give Saten props.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 1, 2014 6:17 PM

Aug 2009
14noah said:

I guess the plan to save DOLLY's sister will be in the filler of the third season of the anime.
Oh god please no. Unless Kamachi does all the job with the scenario and the scenario isnt influenced by Nagai at all then OK.But we dont need an important part of the story being screwed for Railgun purists' pandering stories.
Jun 1, 2014 9:43 PM

Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
14noah said:

Oh god please no. Unless Kamachi does all the job with the scenario and the scenario isnt influenced by Nagai at all then OK.But we dont need an important part of the story being screwed for Railgun purists' pandering stories.

Agreed.

Personally i think the rescue story will be shown on the next manga arc, where Misaka will face some dark side members again (I can't imagine a new enemy that irrelevant to AC's dark side). And if we are going to get the conclusion of Misaka clone(Dolly) story, i'm kinda hoping for a cameo or at least foreshadowing of one of the best girl from Toaru
Jun 2, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2009
Is it bad that I would prefer a Misaki - Mi-chan only arc with Accelerator unknowingly helping them? YEs Railgun has Misaka's codename but....well look at Index.

Anyway I hoped that this chapter would focus on the aftermath of the fight, with some questions being answered(or being raised like Misaka wondering what the hell she just saw)
Jun 9, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:
YEs Railgun has Misaka's codename but....well look at Index.

What a fucking BURN!

Also, I am very disappointed with these past few chapters, not with the content, just with the pace they;re being made. The last arc with Misaki dancing around the Brain Facility could've honest been wrapped up in... 4 chapters perhaps. The individual chapters are about 20-30 ish long, that's way too low for a monthly series.

I serioulsy wished that the author could have made it maybe 50 chapter.

But I guess they really iknow their audience. Raildex fans are pretty much addicted at this point, I think, so there really isn't much to complain about, they're taking it easy :/
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 8, 2021 11:31 PM

Jan 2017
Saten truly best wingwoman, shame she and Uiharu cant restrain Kuroko till the end

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 153 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 152 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:01 AM

» from what chapter should i read after watching the anime adaptation ?

YizelTro - Apr 10, 2016

3 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 151 Discussion

Lordponczek - Jan 29

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Feb 14, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 150 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

2 by Softhenic03 »»
Jan 31, 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.