WintourJun 21, 2014 8:47 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 29, 2014 1:12 AM
May 29, 2014 1:14 AM

Apr 2012
inb4 sandwich, kitchen joke

May 29, 2014 1:18 AM

Feb 2013
Not for me. I'd prefer her to have some semblance of spunk or at some wit about her.

I find submissive women to be uninteresting and they get boring pretty quickly. Now if it's just an act, then sure, I'm okay with that. It doesn't matter anyway because I'm just dominant by nature.
May 29, 2014 1:18 AM

Jan 2009
because submissive woman are tame and thus easy to control?
May 29, 2014 1:19 AM

Aug 2013
Zeally said:
inb4 sandwich, kitchen joke

Lol, I just remembered an episode of The Jeremy Kyle Show, where this 'critically acclaimed LAD' thought it was perfectly normal for his wife to be a maid and fetch him beers and that. He'd be like, "If I'm here and the fridge is a little bit away from me, and my wife's over there, my wife will pass me the beer." Oh, if only I could find the video or remember the finer details! The way in which he never smirked or lost seriousness once was gold.
May 29, 2014 1:20 AM

Dec 2012
Long as they're not a moe blob or a bitch like holo, it's cool

May 29, 2014 1:20 AM

Oct 2013
I love a woman with backbone and a fire in her heart. if a woman is good looking that's good enough for me but if she's fire, that's a bonus. I dunno submissive is just too boring for me. I need a woman who is on my level of strength and greatness
ElectricgroovesMay 29, 2014 1:28 AM
May 29, 2014 1:26 AM

Aug 2013
NTAD said:
Not for me. I'd prefer her to have some semblance of spunk or at some wit about her.

I find submissive women to be uninteresting and they get boring pretty quickly. Now if it's just an act, then sure, I'm okay with that. It doesn't matter anyway because I'm just dominant by nature.

Ha. You've got spunk, kid, I'll give you that. You just dominate all the time, yeah? ...No harm done, big man, I fucking wouldn't screw with you anyway!

Wintour said:
Autocrat said:
It's just convenient for different types of people.

Can you further explain this point?

It satisfies peoples' ego's and idealizations. It is desirable for some, and in some cases, appropriate.
May 29, 2014 1:28 AM

Jun 2013
I'm not a fan of submissive women.
May 29, 2014 1:33 AM

Feb 2013
Autocrat said:
Ha. You've got spunk, kid, I'll give you that. You just dominate all the time, yeah? ...No harm done, big man, I fucking wouldn't screw with you anyway!
Are you hitting on me? D:

Wintour said:
You remind me of Dmitri Karamazov. (If you've finished reading the book, don't spoil it for me please.)
Who? (Didn't read it.)
May 29, 2014 1:34 AM

Aug 2013
Wintour said:
You remind me of Dmitri Karamazov. (If you've finished reading the book, don't spoil it for me please.)

Goddammit, I still need to read that book after you recommended me it. Can now get to it. Anyway.
May 29, 2014 1:34 AM

May 2013
Basically I think it is a stigma that men have to be the dominant one in any relationship or else they don't have balls. Men are looked down on by other men if a woman has control of them in any way. That is why I think most guys like submissive women, well I guess that just leaves more dominant women for guys like me.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
May 29, 2014 1:37 AM
May 29, 2014 1:38 AM

Apr 2014
Zarbel said:
I need a woman who is on my level of strength and greatness

That's top shelf.

Submissive in bed, sure, I can handle that. Submissive personality in all facets, no thanks.
May 29, 2014 1:39 AM

Feb 2013
Autocrat said:
NTAD said:

Sort that perverse mind of yours out.
And ruin all the fun it creates? You jest.
May 29, 2014 1:40 AM

Aug 2013
Wintour said:
Autocrat said:
NTAD said:

I wouldn't mind seeing some action between the two of you. ;)

Right, calm down, NTAD.
May 29, 2014 1:44 AM

Sep 2012
I imagine it'd be for control and power reasons. I think it's something society created because men have always kind of been on top so to speak.

Personally I prefer dominant women x submissive man (at least in manga/anime)
May 29, 2014 1:51 AM
Jul 2018
I like my girls submissive, but I'm a very submissive woman to men.
May 29, 2014 1:52 AM

Apr 2013
I'm not for submissive women. I'd at least want my girlfriend (if I had one) to have some backbone.

I think submission is going hand-in-hand with desperation. It's nice to know that you're making an effort for the relationship to succeed, but I find it uncomfortable if my girlfriend has to take an unfavorable approach just to keep me interested, or something along those lines.

The thing about women today is more women are thinking about engaging in serious relationships, and men that you describe on the other hand don't believe in commitment and continue looking for the "easy way," whatever shape or form that may be. The men you describe want to feel no obligations and live in a self-centered world, therefore if the woman is submissive, they have already felt one step closer to attaining that goal. By submission, it usually denotes a woman eager to fulfill the desires of her partner regardless of her own comfort. If that's the kind of woman a man is looking for, then you can fill in the rest of the blanks for yourself because you know where that leads up to.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
May 29, 2014 1:55 AM

May 2012
I like submissive women sexually, but I like to be dominated now and again. But relationship-wise, I love a woman who can stick up for herself. Nothing turns me on more than an articulate, and opinionated woman you feel me?

But on topic, men and I think people in general like to be in positions of power, so it makes sense why men like submissive women.
PoeticJusticeMay 29, 2014 2:28 AM
May 29, 2014 2:00 AM

Jun 2009
I prefer women which kind of have a balance between the both.

When it comes to guys, I prefer being the submissive one. I don't want go too much into details here, but essentially it makes me feel more effeminate and I just like the idea of being the one person who would do whatever would make them happy. That said, this doesn't mean I want to date some macho asshole on an ego-trip. A lot of people also seem to forget there's power in submissiveness as well, if you want there to be.

That aside, I still like and would date submissive guys too though, variety is the spice of life etc

So yeah, for most other guys, simply the opposite is usually true. Wanting someone who would do anything for them while feeling in control.
TrapaliciousMay 29, 2014 3:22 AM
May 29, 2014 2:01 AM

Feb 2013
Autocrat said:
Wintour said:
Autocrat said:
NTAD said:

I wouldn't mind seeing some action between the two of you. ;)

Right, calm down, NTAD.
You say it like I'm the one who suggested that...
May 29, 2014 2:02 AM
Jul 2011
id rather have someone who's submissive and has the ability to listen over a pain in the ball sack
May 29, 2014 2:27 AM

Sep 2013
Cause men have the will to power* and desire to dominate over others. Manliness is largely defined as dominating over women and there's nothing more dominating than violently fucking a submissive woman.

That's why most men are also afraid of gays. That they take it in the ass and are submissive instead of being dominant is the ultimate affront to their manliness. They look down on gays because in their eyes they act like women, submissive, servile and whorish. But that also tells you how they view women, namely exactly the same.

In the end I believe that these instincts are to be overcome and there should be no power imbalances in a good relationship. You can't love someone who you look down on, neither can you love someone who you look up to. You should be on eye level with each other.

*(C) Adolf Hitler
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
May 29, 2014 2:28 AM

Jan 2014
Cause what I say is right and if they're submissive they do what I say, therefore the right thing.
I love my gurlz
May 29, 2014 2:29 AM
May 2014
It makes them feel superior.
May 29, 2014 2:34 AM

Jun 2013
If there's somthing I like my women to have, it's balls.
WHAT IS THIS
May 29, 2014 2:37 AM
May 2014
YumeKitsune said:

Balls so big they gotta carry it on wheelbarrow?
May 29, 2014 2:38 AM

Sep 2013
YumeKitsune said:

You mean ovaries.

May 29, 2014 3:13 AM

Oct 2013
YumeKitsune said:

Woah there
May 29, 2014 3:16 AM

May 2013
So we dont have to hear all the drama.... rather have a women thats gonna listen to me and do what i say and be happy with it and love meh! Not saying im controlling or anything just the little things... like the sandwich thingy lol
Be It 10 or 1000 Men, The End Result Will Be The Same..
May 29, 2014 3:20 AM

Apr 2014
Mastodynia said:
So we dont have to hear all the drama.... rather have a women thats gonna listen to me and do what i say and be happy with it and love meh! Not saying im controlling or anything just the little things... like the sandwich thingy lol

They might make you a worm sandwich out of spite.
May 29, 2014 3:27 AM

Jun 2009
Mastodynia said:

Appropriately your avatar is of a lanky angry boy wearing a vest.
May 29, 2014 3:37 AM

Aug 2013
I've no idea

I'm more passive for the record so I would appreciate my partner being the more aggressive one, you know, asking me out on the dates, leading the way for stuff, etc.

Maybe expectations like that?
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
May 29, 2014 4:04 AM
Nov 2010
Trapalicious said:
Mastodynia said:

Appropriately your avatar is of a lanky angry boy wearing a vest.

How can you tell it's a vest, it looks like a wife beater to me.

Anyways because submissive women are the best.
May 29, 2014 4:22 AM

Jan 2008
Sexual fantasy. And Patriarchal ideals of what a man should be.
May 29, 2014 5:04 AM

Apr 2012
No, I just like submissive humans in general. So ofcourse Id want the person I spend most of my time with to be submissive as well. I just dont like it when things dont go my way, and well a submissive woman ensures it does.

Its not that I am a control-freak I give people alot of freedom and my gf would probably have the most freedom of all the gf out there, but I absolutely cannot stand being told what to do when it comes to my own person or what I am doing.

In bed honestly I dont care. I like both. I like everything. Variety give the spice to life.
May 29, 2014 5:06 AM

Jan 2008
baki502 said:
No, I just like submissive humans in general. So ofcourse Id want the person I spend most of my time with to be submissive as well. I just dont like it when things dont go my way, and well a submissive woman ensures it does.

Its not that I am a control-freak I give people alot of freedom and my gf would probably have the most freedom of all the gf out there, but I absolutely cannot stand being told what to do when it comes to my own person or what I am doing.

In bed honestly I dont care. I like both. I like everything. Variety give the spice to life.

You're starting to sound a bit magnificent.
May 29, 2014 5:09 AM

Apr 2013
because alpha male domination arrrgghhh
an egomaniac and a fool

May 29, 2014 5:21 AM

Apr 2012
Elphe said:
baki502 said:

You're starting to sound a bit magnificent.

If only I could be so grossly incandescent!
May 29, 2014 5:23 AM

Nov 2012
Usually I have pretty clear ideas of what I want, but I also pay attention to what others need and am open to compromises. I'd expect to same from my partner. Then again, I don't have to prove to myself and the world that I'm a strong alpha male.
May 29, 2014 5:23 AM

Jun 2013
The best people are assertive people. My girlfriend has the ability to speak up and tell me when I'm being a fuck wit, and she also has the ability to humble herself and apologise, as do I. I love it because we are both on equal footing, and in my opinion that's how it works best. That being said though, different strokes for different folks, I can understand some people like dominating/being dominated. Personally I only like that kind of thing in the bedroom.
May 29, 2014 5:25 AM

Apr 2008
I think it's probably more common for guys to have fantasies about dominant women, since it relieves them of a lot of their cultural burdens, like having to initiate and such. There's a reason why there's a stereotype of normally powerful men craving someone to give control to for a little while. In fact, more men have a fantasy of being raped by a woman than of raping one.

Personally, I find submissiveness incredibly attractive, but it's just one of a collection of personality traits that I prefer and sometimes isn't good enough on its own.
May 29, 2014 5:27 AM
Jan 2014
I'd say its a mix of ego, role models and biological factors.
May 29, 2014 5:28 AM

Jan 2008
Plates a Dominatrix. Plates a Dominatrix lalalalalalalala Plates a Dominatrix.
May 29, 2014 5:32 AM

Sep 2013
Plate said:
I think it's probably more common for guys to have fantasies about dominant women, since it relieves them of a lot of their cultural burdens, like having to initiate and such. There's a reason why there's a stereotype of normally powerful men craving someone to give control to for a little while. In fact, more men have a fantasy of being raped by a woman than of raping one.

Personally, I find submissiveness incredibly attractive, but it's just one of a collection of personality traits that I prefer and sometimes isn't good enough on its own.

Men who have fantasies of being dominated are usually herbivores. And the more civilized a society becomes, the higher their number seems to rise. It's no wonder that Japan, the most civilized country on earth, is leading the way into a herbivore future.

May 29, 2014 5:32 AM

Jun 2013
If anything I'm submissive.
May 29, 2014 5:34 AM

Jan 2008
Shiratori99 said:

Men who have fantasies of being dominated are usually herbivores. And the more civilized a society becomes, the higher their number seems to rise. It's no wonder that Japan, the most civilized country on earth, is leading the way into a herbivore future.

How have you made the distinction between giving up power to someone because it gives them release from responsibility for a while. And eating exclusively Vegetables?

A lot of the guys I meet are NOT vegetarian.
May 29, 2014 5:37 AM

Jun 2013
Elphe said:
Shiratori99 said:

How have you made the distinction between giving up power to someone because it gives them release from responsibility for a while. And eating exclusively Vegetables?

A lot of the guys I meet are NOT vegetarian.

Haha what the hell? There is no correlation between this and vegetarianism at all. It follows the same logic present in the misconception that men who don't eat meat cannot be as physically strong. And by logic, I mean an opinion based on a complete lack of knowledge.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

668 by Hitagi__Furude »»
49 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
1 hour ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 12 hours ago

23 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 9 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
2 hours ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

35 by KenaiPhoenix »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.