Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Feb 27, 2018 3:24 PM

Mar 2016
I am so hyped for this! They are (Sora at least) is finally challenging a nation and ultimately, own the whole world! It's sad to see that Sora and Shiro have to separate. And nobody even remembers Sora except Shiro... At least they spent their time rubbing a loli furry and roasting an old furry.

The ending is changed a little bit. DiStOrTiOn OcCuRs
Apr 15, 2018 8:23 AM

Sep 2017
Blank never loses, especially not each other
Sep 8, 2018 7:46 AM

Aug 2018
firstly,this episode made the most astonishing jojo reference ever when sora and shiro simply say king crimson and skip time
further,we had the change in the series atmosphere when sora was deleted,althought this will probably be ignored as soon as possible,an interesting concept and execution can’t be simply ignored
finally the moment sora acted like a trap was simply the best joke i have seen this far in no game no life
Oct 7, 2018 7:28 AM
Apr 2018
Ugh, I hate when, suddenly, everyone forgets about a character
Oct 28, 2018 9:17 PM

Apr 2009
Oh damn, he bet every human lives in Disboard so the werebeasts would be forced to play, I guess it's truly all or nothing!

So where's Sora? He was even edited out of the ED...*watching the next episode now* >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 27, 2018 5:36 PM

Dec 2016
That after credits scene was wild
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 6, 2019 3:12 AM

Dec 2018
Dat ending reminded me of the glitchy credit of SNK S3 , but I guess NGNL does it first.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Feb 25, 2019 7:44 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Omg, this was pure awsooooome
better and better and better.
I wont ever go to sleep xD
I want to see the next game D:
And why did he leave her alooone, he disappeared OMG :<
YiuumiiFeb 25, 2019 7:48 PM

May 18, 2019 11:46 AM

Jul 2008
I love insane epic speeches and that was their best one yet. Checkmate.
Jan 1, 2020 7:05 PM

Feb 2019
Yeah, this episode was filler stuff. I get that it built up to the next episode, but there was no action.

The twist at the end was weird and felt a bit cheap, but we've yet to see what actually happened/happens.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Sep 27, 2020 10:43 AM

Aug 2017
Looks that its going to be more interesting that a simple go and play the game. Suprised by that ending. At first, I thought Shiro was dreaming but most likely it was real and part of the game at the end.

The explination about the Warbeasts was pretty good and makes sense if you think a bit about it.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 28, 2021 4:29 PM

Jan 2021
That ending theme reminded me of the Aot season 3 episode 12 ending theme it caught me by surprise and I liked the YUGIOH reference
Jun 11, 2021 10:51 AM

Jun 2020
That was so epic when Sora bet the entire Imanity. Man this episode got me!!!!! And that ending!!!!! I’m watching this in the dark at 2am & that distorted ED gave me the creeps lol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 10, 2021 4:21 AM

Aug 2018
Shiro was awesome during the episode, also all those damn Jojo and other show references
Dec 13, 2021 1:02 PM

Jul 2021
Sora and Shiro made the old man scared, too funny. I'm curious to know how they will govern the new continent if they win the match, they will likely have many new possibilities for conquests through this likely new acquisition.
I was also very curious to know what happened to Sora at the end of the episode. Probably, he would participate in some game that had the condition that no one would remember his existence, with the exception of Shiro.
asdasdsadad
Aug 22, 2022 10:29 PM

Oct 2019
When I watched the ending, I thought something was wrong with my headphones, so I had to re-watch it just to finally understand they changed the opening to not include Sora, and I gotta say I really loved that.

I'm still kinda confused as to what's going on, but that was an absolutely shocking ending.
Dec 19, 2022 6:07 PM

Jan 2021
I like how this show is full of other anime references, first JoJo's then Dorameon and now in this ep Yu-Gi-Oh :D

Jan 10, 2023 11:28 AM

Aug 2019
epic exposary of the werebeasts. interestingly the ed was also changed because
hadnt noticed that before kinda cool.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2023 5:30 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This show is so DAMN GOOD every time i rewatch it this is like my 10th time

So HYPE man omg the music and Sora and everything
Goated
Jun 22, 2023 11:08 PM
Nov 2016
This anime isn't horrible, but it's definitely overrated, I have this anime rated a 7/10 so far and if it stays like this, I might end it with a 6/10 or lower.

What is wrong so far? I have no tension watching this anime because I know for a fact that the main characters are Mary Sues and that everything will work out for them at the end, and the comedy is cringe and unfunny, while I do smirk in a few bits here and there, most of the time I'm cringing instead, this anime tries way too hard in being funny and I'm getting tired of it since it's failing, the characters aren't even that interesting either, and Dola is just there to scream, complain or cry, I can't even feel bad for her, absolutely no tension watching this so it's a meh so far.

But the cherry on top, the icing on the cake that made me dislike it more, is the dumb wager that Sora made in this episode, he'll wager his entire race? did the Human/Imanity race even agree to it? no, they didn't, Sora is just being a fucking selfish idiot here and wagering an entire species just because he wants to do it, and of course, the main characters being the Mary Sues that they are, they will simply win the game because they have the dumbest plot armor available, I'm ok in characters having plot armors, all the main characters have them, but I hate when a character has "dumb" plot armor and that's what I'm getting with this anime.

I don't care how good Sora is at playing games, he's about to play a fucking game he hasn't even played yet, against a cheater since they will obviously cheat in the game, and the main characters being the unbeatable Mary Sues that they are, will simply win the game because of the dumb plot armor and what's the bet? an entire species, this isn't even logical at this point, it's just fucking dumb and I'm surprised in seeing so many praises here but whatever, you do you.

Again, the anime isn't horrible, but it's not good either, it's meh so far and definitely overrated.

Note: After finishing the anime, I will say that this is a piece of crap.

5/10
xZabuzaxJun 23, 2023 5:15 PM
Jul 24, 2023 7:05 PM
Feb 2021
Strange way to wrap up an episode. This is something I was really excited to see though. This show would be incredibly boring if not for the MCs even though Sora is a scumbag it really does add a lot to the show.
Sep 2, 2023 12:31 PM

Jan 2021
Now it's starting to get interesting, everything is up to Shiro now
Dec 9, 2023 2:56 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, what an ending to this episode this was!
Feb 12, 6:49 AM
Nov 2023
The way Sora and Shiro swept the Eastern Federation was mind-blowing. The way to beat this world - they already have their plan.

The ending is unexpected, where did Sora go leaving Shiro. Is he playing alone??
Why did all members forget about Sora..what kind of game started?? I'm on pins and needles.
Apr 14, 8:54 PM
Jan 2024
Great episode, but wtf is going on? The ending practically pulled some DDLC voodoo there (even though this was out before DDLC existed; its just what the ending reminded me of). This is some freaky stuff!
Apr 16, 3:12 PM

Jul 2016
Sora's panties are definitely one of the things ever wagered for a game of all time.

Imanity's race piece is definitely another one of the things ever wagered for a game of all time.

Using a video game to lure in an Imanity only to get Blank to blank them in the blank is pretty much like setting up a mousetrap and attracting a hydra. ...That happens to be a god at mousetraps. There's probably a better analogy for it but yeah.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2014

502 by FarCritical »»
12 hours ago

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

55 by SafeEntity »»
Today, 12:50 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1018 by AnimatedAddict »»
Apr 16, 12:52 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

475 by AnimatedAddict »»
Apr 16, 12:13 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2014

294 by FarCritical »»
Apr 16, 11:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.