Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2014 7:42 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Kurapika has them completely and utterly at his mercy. Really interesting conversation between Phinks, Nobunaga, and Feitan regarding loyalty.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 27, 2014 7:49 AM

Mar 2014
After the abduction of Chrollo, I began to think that Kurapika is one of the most intelligent anime character hehe, well, whatever.
"You cannot make the cold colder and the dark darker"
Aug 2, 2014 11:23 AM

Aug 2012
Again, I feel like I'm going to be redundant here because this was perfection. Everything about it, just fantastic. The dynamics of the Spiders is endlessly entertaining & fascinating. & Kurapika was awesome here. His hadling of the situation is perfect & lol at him hanging up on Phinks when he lied and said they broke some of Gon & Killua's bones. Also, the ending with Hisoka asking Illumi for help, great stuff.

Also, Character fan polls! The disparity between 2nd & 3rd place is staggering. Both Killua & Kurapika (1st & 2nd respectively) netted 7K+ votes while third place, Gon didn't even get 2.5K.
May 1, 2017 12:32 PM

Nov 2010
I love it when Phinks tries to fool Kurapika and then the other members hit him. Another one of those moments that makes the villains really likeable. And then again when Phinks almost breaks the other phone.

It's also fun that Kurapika specifies not to hand over the phone to Phinks on the second call. Phinks actually became one of my favourites in the Troupe simply for this one chapter.

The Troupe's members different reasoning here is great. It really shows that they all have different priorities and are not just mindless monsters.
Feb 6, 2018 7:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hisoka has a plan? I don´t like it!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.