Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2014 8:49 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fairly interesting, but I'm glad the two of them are back on the Troupe's tail.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 31, 2014 12:42 PM

Aug 2012
Good chapter. It played out differently from the version I first saw despite most of the content being the same. This little break from the Troupe was nice, though it's not like I wanted to take a break from them. Zepile's internal monologue about why Gon interests him was definitely the highlight. "He isn't concerned with whether somethings good or bad.I didn't see a hint of disapproval when I confessed about making knock-offs or when the dealers were going on about the vault. But I didn't see any greed either. There was just pure curiosity! If something impresses him, he's open to it whether it's good or bad. In other words, he's walking a fine line. There's no point in appraising him. It'd be a toss-up."
TerrestriousOct 2, 2014 1:08 AM
Jul 10, 2016 1:44 AM

Feb 2016
Fun to see how gon doesn't care about bad and evil but takes interest in everything regardless of that.
Apr 26, 2017 4:42 AM

Nov 2010
As I said previously, I like this side story with Gon and Killua. Zepile's thoughts on Gon here are just so good. Gon's morals is one of the most interesting things about him. This has pretty much been apparent from the start, but it is helpful to actually get one of the characters to straight out say so. Still, I know a lot of readers/watchers that have totally missed this and think Gon is a simple goody two-shoes. I wonder why.
Feb 6, 2018 1:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Now is the turn to the Rhyodan boys!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.