Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 2014 10:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And the rage and sorrow continues. I feel bad for Emiru for being synchronized with that psychopath. At least they did deal with him somewhat...

The ending doesn't look pretty for Akashi this episode though.
May 26, 2014 10:34 AM

Mar 2014
OKADAAAAA! Give my Emiru (and my Yuzuki) back to me!
Emiru survives! -> She is dead? -> Emiru survives! -> She dies. What is this? lol
To be honest, I could think Emiru's death because the official site implies Sasame is the heroine. Thinking about the structure of the script, it seems to need Emiru's exit.

Anyway, Mukuro's arrival seemed to have some relation to Emiru and her death. Her simple disappearance makes me think that all main characters will die simply. (Of course, There is a possibility that Emiru will come back as Imashime). And I felt it started to focus on Maamu. OK, is she the next?

This show brings some questions in each episode. And those are not revealed and not connected yet. I can't wait for the next.
dmrchMay 26, 2014 10:46 AM
May 26, 2014 10:44 AM
Apr 2014
I can't, really. Emiru was like the one thing that made me want to watch this show. I'm sorry I really can't stand Sasame. It's like she has to be in the limelight constantly. Since her appearance she keeps on usurping Emiru.

Then again I really hate those mysterious waif type characters. She's so delicate and feminine and Akashi manages to muster up power to save her but couldn't save Emiru. For all that they really pushed her character, in the opening and ending Emiru was present. I feel like I've been had.

I'm done with Heito too. I already hated him but I was going to give his back story a chance. I mean he pushed Emiru over the edge and then was regretted his 'terror' was gone.

Unless they bring Emiru back or something I feel like I've lost all reason to care about the other characters with the exception of Mahmu because frankly they're not interesting. They feel like they're there just to keep up appearances and keep the the ball rolling.
May 26, 2014 11:14 AM
Jan 2014
So apparently, Emiru is dead.
Don't know how I feel about that.
Mahmu is certainly not suited for battle, with that kind of character.
Not that the others are.
I mean up until now, Akashi seems to be doing most of the work.
The other Vesses don't really seem that strong, the Argent is the one that stands out.
The Corpse they had to battle in this episode almost crumbled them, though the Argent seemed to recover in the end.
May 26, 2014 11:41 AM

May 2012
oh shit what did i even read the discussion before watching the anime... goodness christ.... can anyone tell me where to watch?
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

May 26, 2014 12:14 PM
Jan 2014
_
nyancat2506 said:
oh shit what did i even read the discussion before watching the anime... goodness christ.... can anyone tell me where to watch?
daisuki or daisukis youtube channel just be sure to turn on closed captions if you go on youtube.
May 26, 2014 12:28 PM

May 2012
bagface36 said:
_
nyancat2506 said:
daisuki or daisukis youtube channel just be sure to turn on closed captions if you go on youtube.
bagface36 said:
_
nyancat2506 said:

“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

May 26, 2014 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
why does it have to be emiru!!
Hate Keeps me warm
May 26, 2014 1:53 PM
Jan 2012
It really sucks that the one character that I enjoyed in the anime gets killed in ep 6 and there are about 15 or more episodes to go.

I really hope she isn't dead but just turned into an admonition or something. There is still the whole issue with all the children knowing each other in the past.

Sasame is just way too bland for me care as well.
juvememaMay 26, 2014 2:20 PM
May 26, 2014 2:37 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
dmrch said:
OKADAAAAA! Give my Emiru (and my Yuzuki) back to me!

Ditto on both. I didn't care for either characters in the beginning episodes, but I gotta say that Okada knows what she's doing when she writes these characters and tries to make the audience feel for them. (On the other hand, she also writes terribly annoying ones as well...maybe we'll see some character development from them, and maybe we won't)

Akashi is really taking Emiru's death pretty hard, most likely because he also feels responsible since he realized that Emiru had been trying to tell him something all along. And once again, Minashi seems like a really mysterious character...he always seems to know something.
tingyMay 26, 2014 2:40 PM
May 26, 2014 2:50 PM

May 2012
This episode really, utterly makes me feel like screaming out loud, bury my head in a pile of ice and literally, break my laptop into 2 ( which i didnt do ) . Although how much, how deep my love for Emiru and how agonizing is this episodes to see my 'Terror' Emiru fading into death, I'll will and get my fingers dancing on this keyboard to write my review on this episode...

The first scene of Eps 6 shows Heito crying over Emiru. In my thought, man this guy really a freak and obsessed toward Emiru ( me too me too !! T.T *tsk tsk) and how much he actually attach toward Emiru to actually can cry over her like that

Heito watching Emiru admonitions

So Finally we know what the episode titles mean, 'Terror fading into death'
It pratically means 'Emiru' ( Heito Terror) death... (tsk tsk)

Episode 6

the COD were told that Emiru had turn into a 'NECROMETAL' ( ?? ) . and technically it means that she's dead and can no longer be save.

Emiru turn into Necrometal

But then, Emiru ( now become a necrometal) is still kept there within the institute and might be ' a research subject' ?

Emiru as a sample as being told

and that glares from Minashi towards Sasame. fuhh, these two really do hiding something arent there?

Minashi looking at Sasame

and Maamu thinks that its her fault that Emiru had died because it likes she 'curse' her inside her 'death book'

Maamu diary

and u guys know what the sad part, the part where Akashi had a flashback about Emiru and blame himself for not noticing what Emiru was trying to tell him all this time. ( I was like NO SHIT SHERLOCK!) .. damn this is a tear jerker.. T.T

Akashi had a flashback about Emiru

Then it seems like Mysterious Minashi strikes again.. confronting Heito and waiting for him at the lamp post claiming that he heard Emiru heart.

Minasho waiting for Heito at the lamp post

He ( Minashi) also show Heito the ways towards Emiru.. ( Sneaky guy, who da heck is he!) . even Heito was surprise , and look at his smiling face. oh man thats creepier than Heito laugh hahaha

Minashi show heito to find Emiru

Then both of them suddenly heard Emiru voice clearer. Soon it seems like everyone can heard her, telling Akashi to kill the corpse. and what triggers my curiosity is that, Minashi seems to know that Emiru will be gone soon..

Minashi told Heito that Emiru voice will be gone soon

All of them heard Emiru voice

Meanwhile, Akashi and the other COD ( except Minashi and Heito ) go out fighting the corpse. Weird enough, it seems like the corpse is heading towards the institute, or precisely 'Emiru' . Although not sure why, Maybe she try to save her or something,

The corpse is heading towards their place

Akashi tried to stop her, but being pin down,then sasame try to save him but fail. The corpse thrown her aside. Akashi somewhat gain some strength when he had the thought of saving Sasame.

Akashi said he have to save Sasame

and somewhere within that thought, he saw the corpse girl. This imply that he strongly attach to that corpse girl and it also might imply that he still thought Sasame connected to her, since she looks almost like her, so well yeah, he might have some sort of feeling towards sasame because she looks like that corpse girl.
But then, the corpse stop attacking, and suddenly we were shown the scene where Heito breaks into tear saying that EMIRU HAD DIED and mysterious Minashi just nod.

Heito said his 'TERROR' had just died

oh man, Heito emotions was so real, i nearly burst up into tear myself. I know many people hate him, but damn it, the seiyuu that potray him really do a good job with his character and emotion.

Slightly after that, the corpse just go away. and Sasame look at her. Idk why, but it seems like Sasame got a thing for that corpse girl.. or is it just me? haha

Sasame looks horny o.O

My insight for episode 7

Episode 7

well so.. I can't be sure, but I guess it's the beginning of the new arc. Oh well, i was so blown by this episodes that I cant expect Emiru to die at all. So, I can't really predict this episode. The way the show progressing right now is anonymous, it like, the writer itself want us to be puzzled, and dragging us into this show even deeper.

'The command of solitude' .

There a few things I'm not satisfied with this Episode.

- I honestly piss off at Akashi more than I did towards Heito. I mean, come on, he looks like he's doing something but honestly, he still can't do anything. and I really can't understand why he didn't try to do something about Emiru's death, instead he was trigger by Sasame being thrown aside. I was like, seriously dude, I can feel Emiru feeling at that moment being heartbroken, geez Akashi..

- okay i honestly doesnt know what the hell up with Sasame and Minashi and im guessing, either Sasame, Minashi or Akashi arc will be the last one to be reveal because it looks like they are the main character .( i seriously have some issue with sasame being the main heroine, idk why, she feel so unpleasant haha)

- and lastly, doesn't the last picture on the OP ( where we are shown a guy and a girl kissing) makes us curious? Although it strongly resembles Akashi and Sasame, but please oh God not sasame .... hahaha

End of OP
khonsutoraMay 26, 2014 2:55 PM

May 26, 2014 3:28 PM
Jan 2012
I really do wonder what the corpse wanted with emiru. Regardless, the corpse seems to collect souls that are about to die after they turn into admonition.

Infact the corpse seems to be doing the job of he reaper/shinigami than akashi and his argent.

Question - isn't it the thoughts of dead people that turn people into admonition? Then if Emiru's wish about defeating the corpse is strong enough, couldn't that black stuff be attached to another main character with similar mind set?
May 26, 2014 3:49 PM

Jan 2009
I've gotta say you really surprised me there Okada. I really didn't expected Emiru to die, at least not this early. But nevertheless that was a very stupid decision. It wasn't shocking nor good. Basically, she killed off the only good character in the show and personally, she was the sole reason why I kept watching M3. Unfortunately, now I have absolutely no reason to continue watching this shallow anime. Dropped.
May 26, 2014 4:26 PM

Jan 2014
juvemema said:
I really do wonder what the corpse wanted with emiru. Regardless, the corpse seems to collect souls that are about to die after they turn into admonition.

Infact the corpse seems to be doing the job of he reaper/shinigami than akashi and his argent.

Question - isn't it the thoughts of dead people that turn people into admonition? Then if Emiru's wish about defeating the corpse is strong enough, couldn't that black stuff be attached to another main character with similar mind set?

Im thinking along those lines aswell..

Still not sure how I feel about this anime and its into the 6th episode. So many questions and not necessarily in a good way.
May 27, 2014 12:30 AM

Apr 2014
So Emiru was really dead now huh? Tough I already knew that she would die since the title preview last week implies it but still, It was still shocking and I really got depressed on what happened on her past life especially in this episode.

Akashi and Sasame was like getting along this time huh? And It was shown in this episode that they really care about each other... Maybe a romance will build up?

And as always Minashi and Heito was those characters who was acting creepy since it seems like they can feel someone's soul or emotion?

I don't know how I should feel or what should I do now since It's like every main character would really die within 9 days (How many days had past?) because they heard the "Corpse Song"... Maybe I should still give a shot for the next episode next week or I'll drop this for the mean time... maybe a month?
Haters always gonna hate.
May 27, 2014 2:51 AM
Apr 2013
I might re-drop this show again lol not out of spite because Emiru is dead (if she is) but because...well, there isn't anyone left to entertain me here. She literally turned the show around for me. Every other character is literally a fucking TROPE!

We have (Because I don't remember their names):

The cowardly introvert chick with dark fantasies
The Tough Chick Leader Type Who is Athletic
The Brooding MC
The Brooding MC's chilled out friend (complete with head band)
The Brooding MC's Pure Love Interest WHo Also Happens to Be Uninteresting (like Manaka from Nagi no Asukara and the main chick from Ano Hana)
The Quiet and Friendly Guy Who Seems to Know A Lot (just like Kaname from Nagi no Asukara)
And just for spice the Psychopath.

Even Emiru herself was a trope, but her reason for being made you identify with her. Not only that, her individual relationships with most of the characters (Psychopath, MC, coward chick and even MC's love interest mainly) and the resulting contrast of personalities ACTUALLY MADE SAID CHARACTERS A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING! (Just last week interesting things were being said about the relationship between her and MC and now this episode the MC is back to being simply the MC).

Without Emiru now the "team" is back to being just a bunch of strangers brought together to fight monsters.

What the fuck?

May 27, 2014 2:59 AM
Apr 2013
ollythirteen said:
I might re-drop this show again lol not out of spite because Emiru is dead (if she is) but because...well, there isn't anyone left to entertain me here. She literally turned the show around for me. Every other character is literally a fucking TROPE!

The Brooding MC
The Brooding MC's Pure Love Interest WHo Also Happens to Be Uninteresting (like Manaka from Nagi no Asukara and the main chick from Ano Hana)
The Quiet and Friendly Guy Who Seems to Know A Lot (just like Kaname from Nagi no Asukara)

Even Emiru herself was a trope, but her reason for being made you identify with her. Not only that, her individual relationships with most of the characters (Psychopath, MC, coward chick and even MC's love interest mainly) and the resulting contrast of personalities ACTUALLY MADE SAID CHARACTERS A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING! (Just last week interesting things were being said about the relationship between her and MC and now this episode the MC is back to being simply the MC).

Without Emiru now the "team" is back to being just a bunch of strangers brought together to fight monsters.

What the fuck?

I repeat: what the fuck?

May 27, 2014 3:37 AM

Aug 2013
ollythirteen said:

The Brooding MC

What the fuck?

Spot on.

I'm sure there's going to be a major twist. At least I hope there would be. Kind of like how WIXOSS went from -___- to O___O!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 27, 2014 3:41 AM
Apr 2014
Vote distribution seems to be very balanced O.o
Hopefully this series brings some surprises later on.
May 27, 2014 4:32 AM

May 2013
Its not surprising now that Mari Okada is becoming Gen Urobuchi The Second. I mean, they love to kill their characters.

Anyways, I will not be surprised if the plot twist is that Emiru is alive. Oh come on, I want to see her body dead and also she's a main character, I want to see more development but she was killed in my surprise.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 27, 2014 4:42 AM
Jan 2012
According to few interviews the other characters personalities are only going to get worse. So I think Emiru might have been the better one out of the twisted freaky warped children. Better she got out early than facing whatever twists are coming the shows way.

The really sad part is that Emiru voice disappeared the same time Akashi wanted to protect Sasame. That is really tragic almost seemed like she just gave up and the corpse left after that as well.

Sasame just gives me this eery feeling that she is just using Akashi for whatevre her reasons are. Maybe to connect with the corpse girl. She can mind read so it would be easy for her to manipulate people.
May 27, 2014 4:58 AM

Dec 2011
I hope Emiru will actually alive.. I really want her to be the main heroine, Sasame looks boring to me and the other characters really doesnt interest me tbh. But the end of the op song answer everything =_=
May 27, 2014 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
What the hell did I just watched.
Dropped. On second thought, I'll stick until there is proper closure on Emiru's death. Hopefully :/ But I hope she lives tho.
removed-userMay 27, 2014 7:59 AM
May 27, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2012
This is why I hate some animes tbh why did the MC dodge her till her death?
I mean she's pretty has more personality than that other bland girl Sasame heck the freaking whole cast combined but him being the typical emo MC he is avoids her. Avoiding her doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look homo smh but she's dead now .
Wow she was the whole point of watching this show, she started as some pretty bitch we all hated but in the end we grew to love that pretty bitch.

My whole rant is why don't MC's ever go after the hot girls why the quiet girls in the corner of the class that are weird and don't say sh!t it upsets me lol
May 27, 2014 9:14 AM
May 2014
Been following this series as it looked pretty interesting to me. Something I've gotten used to is how it seems to me like the episodes are over very quickly and I'm not exactly completely sure what happened after each one. Perhaps it's a sign I'm so engrossed that it's over before I know it? Who knows.

So this one, I am going by the maxim that if there's no body I'm not believing it. I'd be pretty surprised if she's not brought back in some form or another (likely as an admonition they have to fight). It was really weird how they had her alive in the beginning, then was indirectly revealed to be dead, then alive and then dead again - all indirectly, nothing actually shown, extremely peculiar for them to just drop it there.

All in all this series continues to vex me. Six episodes in and we have one of the main cast (apparently) dead and Akashi finally undergoing some character development that'll hopefully make him less antisocial and more interesting but otherwise not much has really happened or been revealed that hasn't been so since the first episode. I'll keep watching but hopefully this is where things start to pick up.
May 27, 2014 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
That's why I'm not really in favor of my faves getting the development first (out of all the characters) cause it means their roles are usually coming an end (death or not, you get it). It's always save the best for last lol.
May 27, 2014 9:49 AM

Mar 2012
This is the point that if the anime was adapted from a manga, I would marathon read the manga to find out if emiru is truly dead.

Stop trying to make Sasame happen, it's not going to happen
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
May 27, 2014 10:39 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Damn, Emiru died. Akashi feels even more guilty because Emiru tried to tell him how she was feeling, but he didn't listen to her.

Heito is even creepier now.

May 27, 2014 11:42 AM

Oct 2011
EMIRU NOOOOOOOO T___________T

Since they couldn't hear her voice anymore. She's dead !!!! TwT

Sasame and that girl are somehow linked
May 27, 2014 11:53 AM
Jan 2012
You know what if the necrometal that is on Emiru is exactly what is used to make argent?
Considering that lady scientist talks as if the argent is living/human and Akashi repreminds her for it. What if Emiru is still part of an experiment?
May 27, 2014 12:10 PM
Jan 2011
Can anyone please tell me WTF is going on?

TadloS said:
I've gotta say you really surprised me there Okada. I really didn't expected Emiru to die, at least not this early. But nevertheless that was a very stupid decision. It wasn't shocking nor good. Basically, she killed off the only good character in the show and personally, she was the sole reason why I kept watching M3. Unfortunately, now I have absolutely no reason to continue watching this shallow anime. Dropped.

I'm not sure she's even dead to be honest...
KanameFujiwaraMay 27, 2014 12:18 PM
May 27, 2014 12:45 PM

Mar 2014
juvemema said:
You know what if the necrometal that is on Emiru is exactly what is used to make argent?
Considering that lady scientist talks as if the argent is living/human and Akashi repreminds her for it. What if Emiru is still part of an experiment?

If so, Emiru would become an Argent for Heito. Aha.

Yeah, I have the same suspicion. The mad scientist seems to understand all that situation. I think he may be planning the mass production of Argents. And I think scientists under the experiment may finally killed Emiru to make an argent.

If so, Minashi would seem to be a cooperator for the mad scientist. Although he seemed to be able to feel COD's thought, he seemed to prevent Emiru talking about her body to Akashi before the fireworks scene. And he didn't stop Heito stirring up Emiru's terror at Ep 5.
dmrchMay 27, 2014 1:00 PM
May 27, 2014 1:24 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Shit is dark. I hope that Emiru is not dead. She was one of the few characters in this show that exhibited any kind of meaningful development. The others are just a bit too clichee for my liking.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 27, 2014 1:47 PM
May 2014
Well, there goes my favorite character.

I don't know, this show reminds me of "Another", really didn't know what the fuck was going on till half way through.

I really enjoyed the relationship between Emiru and Akashi, though I find Akashi to be like this jock you grow to hate because his ego is as high up his ass. Anyway, I find Sasami very boring indeed.

In relation to Emiru's supposive death, I don't think she is dead at all. Maybe her heart stopped beating and shit, let's face it that would be death in every sense of the world; but what if she turn into metal completely, explaining why her heartbeat or voice or whatever stopped. I don't know, anime can sure have a lot of twists; but considering that she is on the opening and ending credits, always side by side to Akashi, it would be hard for me to believe she is dead.

On another note, Sasami and her partner as so weird, they know more than they let on to believe and I think Sasami is connected to the corpse. Maybe, even, the corpse was one of the kids while a child, maybe Akashi's real partner and somehow related to Sasami. I don't know, I hate Sasami as a female lead, she is kinda dull, even math class sounds more interesting.

In any case, it is too early to know if Emiru is for sure gone, given this is a 24 episode anime and based on what I have seen, the story is progressing slowly, we have more questions than answers.

I think Emiru is not dead, I shall keep watching just to see what the fucks going on in this creepy ass anime, but with a slight hope that she is not dead.
May 27, 2014 2:11 PM
Feb 2013
Ok, so it's safe to say that it's RIP for Emiru.

That Corpse is really powerful.
May 27, 2014 4:17 PM
Jan 2012
dmrch said:
juvemema said:

Yeah, I have the same suspicion. The mad scientist seems to understand all that situation. I think he may be planning the mass production of Argents. And I think scientists under the experiment may finally killed Emiru to make an argent.

If so, Minashi would seem to be a cooperator for the mad scientist. Although he seemed to be able to feel COD's thought, he seemed to prevent Emiru talking about her body to Akashi before the fireworks scene. And he didn't stop Heito stirring up Emiru's terror at Ep 5.

Yeah, I think Heito will get a ardent and probably made of Emiru. Creepy. Also, I have a feeling once Akashi learns who the reaper is, that girl etc he won't want to kill it.

In which case I feel Emiru should fight for her own right. Screw any love story Akashi and the reaper might have.

MInashi is a mysterious guy and I think like you mentioned he did seem to interupt Emiru and Akashi's previous convo. Sasame was also with him. I think these 2 are the most suspicious of the group and they don't seem to have the best interest of the group even though they seem all nice etc.
May 27, 2014 4:31 PM

Jun 2012
I feel like Emiru is still alive because she is the main character. It would suck if she does't come back. At first I hated her because I thought she was the slut type of person, but later you just start to like her. Then you find out the reason why she acts that way. Anyways I hope she comes back in the anime... alive! If not then this anime sucks lmao. I feel bad for Akashi too, but he should of asked her about it. He knew too, that something was going on, but he didn't even care! Ugh that made me mad!
I don't like that Sasame girl either she gets on my nerves. It's like one of those character that tries to help the person, but is weak and can do nothing. -__________- ugh reminds me of Nurarihyon no Mago when Kana was in there.... Kana and Sasame are alike... and it's annoying.... I don't like Akashi's attitude, but at least he cares for her, but still if it wasn't that stupid pride of his then maybe it would't have been too late for Emiru. Though idk if it's possible to cure that, but still... baka Akashi -________-
Just gonna keep watching it if Emiru is alive or not, but it's kind of suspicious that they didn't show Emiru's body.... wth lmao.
May 27, 2014 5:09 PM

Sep 2011
dmrch said:
juvemema said:

Oh .. that's an interesting idea! That would mean that the Argent that Broody MC controls is from his dead brother??
May 27, 2014 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for Emiru, she was dead.
May 27, 2014 5:45 PM
Aug 2011
Why Sasame though she's like a sleeping pill in human form.
She's the snoozefest type of character Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
May 27, 2014 6:32 PM
Aug 2012
Welp.
That's it.
I'm done.

Dropping this for now.
I'll pick it up again once all the 24 episodes have run their course and I can watch it all in one sitting. I can't be arsed watching the snoozefest the rest of the characters bring to the table one episode a week before they maybe get interesting.
May 27, 2014 6:32 PM

May 2013
Well, I wanted to give this one more week, but I think I'm done. We got more asshole MC being an asshole, more weird kid being weird, more bossy pony-tail girl being bossy, more whiny girl being whiny, and more cool best friend guy chilling. And Heito continues to be so over the top crazy that it is just stupid at this point. While it seems we finally did start to get some plot movement, I can't bring myself to care when all the characters are just so bad.
May 27, 2014 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
Emiru synchrnized with this asshole? Geez!
What the fuck is with this dies? Who died, who don't? WTF?
But it's very good episode, I can't wait for next...
May 27, 2014 7:52 PM

Dec 2011
sakurafanluv said:
I feel like Emiru is still alive because she is the main character. It would suck if she does't come back. At first I hated her because I thought she was the slut type of person, but later you just start to like her. Then you find out the reason why she acts that way. Anyways I hope she comes back in the anime... alive! If not then this anime sucks lmao. I feel bad for Akashi too, but he should of asked her about it. He knew too, that something was going on, but he didn't even care! Ugh that made me mad!
I don't like that Sasame girl either she gets on my nerves. It's like one of those character that tries to help the person, but is weak and can do nothing. -__________- ugh reminds me of Nurarihyon no Mago when Kana was in there.... Kana and Sasame are alike... and it's annoying.... I don't like Akashi's attitude, but at least he cares for her, but still if it wasn't that stupid pride of his then maybe it would't have been too late for Emiru. Though idk if it's possible to cure that, but still... baka Akashi -________-
Just gonna keep watching it if Emiru is alive or not, but it's kind of suspicious that they didn't show Emiru's body.... wth lmao.

Ugh... why did you remind me of KANA, I hate her the most...thank goodness Rikuo seems more inclined to Tsurara in the manga ending
May 27, 2014 7:54 PM

Apr 2012
whelp they killed off the best girl

not sure if i want to watch this show anymore lol.

maybe i'll watch one more episode to confirm Emiru's death qq.

May 27, 2014 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
amc9988 said:
sakurafanluv said:

Ugh... why did you remind me of KANA, I hate her the most...thank goodness Rikuo seems more inclined to Tsurara in the manga ending

Lol Watching this episode made me think of an annoying girl and I was like.... who does she remind me of..? Then my thought goes to Kana, I just see the similarities to Kana and Sasame. Its like they both get jealous and try to do something for the other person, then later when they try they fail. And YES! thank god Rikuo's feelings is more towards Tsurara than Kana.

I'm really curious how this story is going end. I bet the last episode would be like everybody dies and Sasame and Akashi kills the corspe, and the two of them will end up together.... -________- man that would suck...
May 27, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2013
So Emiru is dead, and everyone is sad about her. Well I though she survived but didn't expect this early. Well she is the MC, so IDK if she will be resurrected or not.

So Akashi really cares for Emiru but it's too late for that. Heito gets pretty annoying as I continue watching this.

Damn, I'm in the middle of either dropping this or keep watching this. I mean I like it's dark atmosphere, but the story is still not getting into me.

May 27, 2014 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Well they killed off Emiru. Pretty fucking pissed about that. Her and Akashi were the only 2 characters that made the show watchable. I know people complain about his monotone personality and such, but he has the past and the skills to back it up.

...meanwhile that annoying worthless cocksucker Heito is still alive. Killing the worthwhile Emiru and keeping Heito alive, and only have 1 pilot with the skills to fight, it's like Odaka is intentionally trying to get people to drop the show.

They were willing to kill off such a good character on episode 6, and this show is gonna have 20 something episodes, I really hope it can redeem itself from the hole it's digging itself.
May 27, 2014 9:22 PM

Feb 2014
I don't even understand what just happened, like there was the fight between the Reaper and the Corpse and then the Corpse made a crunching sound and Emiru was dead? I seriously watched this part over and over again and I still have nothing.
I thought they were holding her "dead" body in the research lab, so unless I missed it and her soul was just floating around or the Corpse buzzed to the lab without showing it, I don't understand how her ass was just snatched up out of nowhere?
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

May 27, 2014 9:34 PM
Jul 2018
sakurafanluv said:
amc9988 said:
sakurafanluv said:

Lol Watching this episode made me think of an annoying girl and I was like.... who does she remind me of..? Then my thought goes to Kana, I just see the similarities to Kana and Sasame. Its like they both get jealous and try to do something for the other person, then later when they try they fail. And YES! thank god Rikuo's feelings is more towards Tsurara than Kana.

I'm really curious how this story is going end. I bet the last episode would be like everybody dies and Sasame and Akashi kills the corspe, and the two of them will end up together.... -________- man that would suck...

Off topic:

On topic:
Yep yep, I'll keep watching for now. I'll trust all your words and assumptions and believe that Emiru is still alive. And hopefully the day will come when I can say "SHE LIVES!"
removed-userMay 27, 2014 9:39 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

76 by Erdgeist »»
Mar 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2014

45 by Phobossus »»
Mar 17, 7:41 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

27 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.