Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 10, 2014 7:31 AM
Jan 2011
Murakami gets pussy thrown at him and he turns it away "sigh"
Jun 10, 2014 7:47 AM

Feb 2013
Kazumi is best girl
Jun 10, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2011
The guys appearing at the location where Murakami and Kazumi activated the device didn't look like they belong to the organization that controls the witches. But they must be connected somehow.

But German people playing the good guys? Well, okay, it's anime (so Japanese), not a Hollywood production (so American), but still..

Kazumi is becoming really desperate..obivously it won't lead anywhere. The only way he would ever do it (even more so with someone else than Neko) is to save Neko. I don't think he would do it to save someone else. He'd be like "can't be helped".

Why did Neko and Kotori wear this weird helmets? An ordinary motorcycle helm would be better if it's to prevent idenfitication. Not running around in the same cloths they did wear when they escaped (especially in the case of Neko, kinda weird clothes) would help, too.

One reason could be, given that it's Japan, that those helmets are supposed to be merchandise for some anime and they got it cheap on their way, whereas you can't enter a random store and buy a motorcycle helmet...
Jun 12, 2014 1:26 AM
Sep 2013
DmonHiro said:
In his defense... she might be an alien, she might be a monster, there are weird chemicals inside her body... having sex with her might not be THAT safe... just saying.

You bring up a good point, though I think the reason is cuz he still can't get over his childhood friend, Kuroneko. Remember, he has photographic memories so all his feelings and memories of her were like yesterday. Also, the fact that he's not horny and desperate helps too.

FluffyFlesh said:

Actually she has no chemicals inside her body . She has a tube with an alien injected down the spine , like a parasite . If she doesnt feed that alien with those pills the parasite will devour her life force and like a parasite , without his host will die short after it.

P.S: He wouldnt say no if in her place would be Kuroneko.

Really really big spoiler, you have been warned.

MrNTRJun 12, 2014 1:48 AM
Jun 13, 2014 3:25 PM
Mar 2009
Hahaha, wow. That bedroom scene was so extreme. I guess Kazumi's "dream" is to have sex with the guy she likes and wow, she's quite daring in that pursuit. Ryouta has ridiculous self control.

So Nanami can read and erase memories. I thought for sure she was going to kill the police officers, but ehh. She doesn't look like the witch in the OP though, I wonder when that one will appear.
Jun 14, 2014 3:57 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty toll episode, but the fan service is too much. Arghghghgh (MAL still fails with stupid emoticons :@ ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ )
R- said:
It always surprises me how Kotori can be helpful

In the most retarded way too! :o

Not sure if harem or kill them all.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 15, 2014 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
Damn how did he not do anything to Kazumi. That was a rather hot sequence.
Jun 16, 2014 5:03 AM

Oct 2013
RYOUTA X KAZUMI

I hope Kazumi has a violent and tragic death at some point, because that's all that's needed to make her one of my favorite characters.

☩ Discord: the.path.to.pathos
☩ RateYourMusic
☩ last.fm
Jun 19, 2014 5:35 PM

Aug 2010
I would definitely not resist Kazumi if I was in Ryouta's position. She's so hot and cute even with her flat chest.
Jun 22, 2014 7:28 PM

May 2012
06:35 I'd do her all night

14:17 LOOOL

15:34 nice view

6.5/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 23, 2014 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
Holy fuck, the MC couldn't be any more of a faggot.
Jun 29, 2014 7:51 AM

Jan 2014
Nice and interesting, except for the fanfiction part which was a bit over the top.
Jul 23, 2014 2:49 PM

Jul 2014
Oh My God Ryouta I totally respect you for not taking the bait. Also, total virgin vibes coming off from every direction in that scene.
Okay, where the heck did they get those masks.
I'm surprised they didn't kill the police officers.
The officer guy is a bit of a dick.
Seriously, where the hell did they get those masks? It's bothering me.
Oh no, now we have a mind-reader.
Jul 31, 2014 5:27 AM

May 2013
I really respect the selfcontrol of Ryota. He doesn't want to make a mistake because there's a girl he's interested in.

And holy shit the people on MAL are so shallow...like a minute before Kazumi starts stripping she asks if Ryota likes Kuroneko and we all fucking know he does. He's been all about Kuroneko from episode 1, it would've been a "mistake." Ryota actually has morals unlike ,what seems to be, most people on here.

When they sent a magician to the cops, I thought they were going to end up dead since they said they end up killing everyone who sees magic but I guess it's only for certain people? The people who associated with captured magicians were killed but apparently they had this memory eating/wiper girl there the whole time.
FrozenSodaJul 31, 2014 5:42 AM
Aug 1, 2014 5:27 AM
May 2012
Fuck her right in the pussy!!

FrozenSoda said:
I really respect the selfcontrol of Ryota. He doesn't want to make a mistake because there's a girl he's interested in.

And holy shit the people on MAL are so shallow...like a minute before Kazumi starts stripping she asks if Ryota likes Kuroneko and we all fucking know he does. He's been all about Kuroneko from episode 1, it would've been a "mistake." Ryota actually has morals unlike ,what seems to be, most people on here.

Damn, right, brotha :D
LOL at Kuroha and Kotori's mask ahahaha.
Does that girl can read minds, or can erase memories, or something??
Aug 2, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2011
Geez this chick right here is my least favourite female among the bunch who seems like she is in heat 24/7. She's kinda annoying.

Public indecency, eh, if that makes any sense. I am slowly losing interest..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 30, 2014 6:08 AM

May 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
Public indecency, eh, if that makes any sense. I am slowly losing interest..
Well, it does make sense. It seems like to read minds (?) she need to get the attention of the specific people. That's why that guy told the cops the girl has an interesting scar ... I suppose, I haven't read the manga.
Sep 13, 2014 5:49 AM

Sep 2011
Annd I thought I was watching hentai.

Sep 13, 2014 5:51 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Why did you thought that way @Tennouji ?
Sep 13, 2014 5:55 AM

Sep 2011
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Why did you thought that way @Tennouji ?

Because this is one of the series that I've watched(Excluding all hentai) that they're explicitly emphasizing about they're(Or rather, only Kazumi) going to do "it", although discontinued.

Feb 23, 2015 2:54 PM

May 2012
Very interesting development, that ending again <3 and lol that's a bit too much on the fan service :p
Mar 22, 2015 7:23 PM

Feb 2013
New girl doesn't have any shoes. What's up with that?

Kazumi harassing Kana was pretty funny.
May 27, 2015 2:00 PM

Jun 2008
You may die the next day by doing something dangerous, the girl is going to die in a month and yet you reject best girl sexual advances for the mole girl. Idiot!!!

Z4k said:
lucidbrandon said:
What the hell am I watching. This is starting to feel like mahou sensou

Mahou sensou didn't have cute sluts

Cute sluts are the best.

yaHzee said:
Because having ecchi scenes automatically make the whole entire series boring... People are just too much. The show is still interesting in that, I'm still interested in how Murakami tries to save the witches and what the crap the fertilized egg/alien stuff has to do with the show.

I guess having an ecchi scene makes everything else boring according to some users on here though.

Mal is full of fagots. They see a tit and they get dramatized.

MINMAY- said:
Kazumi is just so annoying i just can't stand her. I wouldn't mind the fanservice if it was from the other girls, but she really gets on my nerve.
I'm curious about the last witch she seems cool

Pfff...girls like you hate straightforward girls because you are probably from the girls who like to bullshit around. You are the annoying ones.
A girl like her that states what she wants and is honest with her sexuality is like a rare diamond in a world full of annoying pretentious bitches that are constantly dishonest with guys because of appearances and self-interest.
MonadMay 27, 2015 2:15 PM
Sep 26, 2016 5:13 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Another good episode that has me looking forward to the next installment. I think that the sexual parts of this series are interesting in how people watching them react to the way that it is portrayed in the anime.
1. Can't believe he didn't take advantage of the situation offered..... I would guess that these are younger viewers
2. She's a girl facing death within a month and just wants to experience a part of life......probably older viewers

Or at least that is how I would guess it shakes out....lol.
Apr 10, 2018 11:39 PM

Jul 2016
That's cool how they thwarted the police.
Apr 12, 2018 5:52 AM

Jul 2008
OMG Kazumi.....man she just can't scratch that itch.

And I take it the new girl is the super powerful one?
Apr 27, 2018 3:39 AM

Mar 2018
I am sad. I wanted to like this series, but I am going to have to drop it. Chiefly because of Kazumi. I hate her so much I cannot describe it. Every "comedy" scene with her is so painful watch and makes me so angry.

Kazumi is pure evil. She is worse than the villain, Ichijiku. The villain is merely cold and merciless; Kazumi is outright sadistic. Murakami is being noble and selfless. He sacrifices so much and takes such terrible risks to protect these girls. What does Kazumi do as thanks? She torments him, commits sexual assault and violent assault, purely for her own amusement.

Some people have tried to shame Murakami for refusing to fuck her since "she deserves to have sex before she dies". I completely disagree. She is a horrible person and deserves nothing. I wouldn't fuck her (neither 33-year-old me nor high-scool-age me), no matter how hot she was, because I hate her too much. I want to see her melt and die.

My other reason for dropping it is that I cannot see how this could end well. There is not enough time to give closure to the story. I think the best we can hope for is a "read the manga" ending.

This anime did have some good things going for it. I like Murakami - he is clever and comes up with decent plans. I also like Neko - she is generic but sweet. And I like the story and concept. Oh, well.
Apr 4, 2019 2:15 AM

Feb 2018
Woahh they want to sex xD.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.