Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 21, 2014 7:52 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I didn't like Livius this episode, acted a bit like a douche.Sure he walked in and saw Bardouin and Nike on the bed, but that's about it. They both had their clothes still on so why act all cold. Livius could have let Nike explain herself at least. IMO, he went too far with his actions. "Oh look Nike, I'll kill you if you let your guard down with that blondie". To say he'll burn Nike's kingdom is taking it too far. He's letting jealousy get the best of him. If Bardouin really wanted Nike that bad then he would've just ripped her clothes off like an animal and gotten to the action, but Bardouin was merely testing Nike. Sure his method wasn't appropriate, but then again neither was Livius.

Jul 1, 2014 7:28 AM

Apr 2011
Holy cow! He went from cute imouto to a little tyrant!

If he that scary side, he should've shown it on those religious pricks in the past. I would have to agree, Livius went overboard right there. But both uncle and niece were at fault here.
Jul 9, 2014 2:08 AM

Aug 2013
YES.. was waiting for this moment.
Livi being cute and all is nice but I miss Livi going all badass is awesome !!!
Well better than just being a jealous pushover at least.
What's with Nike ? She should be more careful.
Which guy wouldn't be jealous if their uncle kiss their wife ? on the bed moreover o.O
Jul 10, 2014 5:28 PM

Jun 2013
WTF!
Jul 17, 2014 5:44 AM

Aug 2012
Ugh I thought this was going to be a happy shoujo anime, I didn't expect someone to try to force themselves on the main character ... (oh wait! it was just a joke! he wasn't REALLY going to do it, lets laugh about it and forget it instantly ........ uuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhh)

The brat is taking it way to seriously, Nike didn't do anything wrong, it wasn't her fault that the creep wouldn't leave her alone.
Jul 20, 2014 7:22 AM
May 2012
jose21 said:

I get what he wants to do, however I don't agree with his method.

HI50SETH808 said:
i hated how Livi acted in this episode -_- not cool at all even at the end very hurtful
SweetKotomi said:
I didn't like Livius this episode, acted a bit like a douche.Sure he walked in and saw Bardouin and Nike on the bed, but that's about it. They both had their clothes still on so why act all cold. Livius could have let Nike explain herself at least. IMO, he went too far with his actions. "Oh look Nike, I'll kill you if you let your guard down with that blondie". To say he'll burn Nike's kingdom is taking it too far. He's letting jealousy get the best of him. If Bardouin really wanted Nike that bad then he would've just ripped her clothes off like an animal and gotten to the action, but Bardouin was merely testing Nike. Sure his method wasn't appropriate, but then again neither was Livius.

Damn right, guys. Why are some people here saying that he was badass?!?! What the fuck =_= That is not badass......that is some scary shit right there!!
Did he just freaking pulled her hair again?? And threaten her country?? I saw blood too.
Damn, looks like I will never like sun king =_=
New dude started this, and how dare he kiss Nike!! Well, at least it's not on the lips. The dude is charismatic as fuck, though.
Jul 28, 2014 6:37 PM
Nov 2013
WTF? He went too far this time. I saw blood there too. So did he probably hurt Nike? That's unforgivable...
Nov 19, 2014 5:29 AM

Sep 2014
jose21 said:
HI50SETH808 said:
i hated how Livi acted in this episode -_- not cool at all even at the end very hurtful
SweetKotomi said:

Agreed.. I kinda hated him for how he acted in this EP..
Nov 23, 2014 9:39 AM

May 2012
Oh snap NTR atmosphere added to the story! Pretty interesting I must say and well it's funny how we just had the roles reversed :p
Jan 20, 2015 1:30 AM

Sep 2014
Actually I think Livius' actions where completely understandable. Yes, he might have gone bit overboard, but he was provoked. What would you do if some douchebag acted all clingy to your wife and she wouldn't do anyhting to stop him? He told her he doesn't wish for i t but she still let the dude carry her to a room, what's with her?

Nike acted like a bitch allowing the douchebag to do all of this, she should have slapped the dude's face, he knows she's engaged/married but acts like a total dick anyway. Honestly, talk about women.
ImaishiJan 20, 2015 1:48 AM
Feb 2, 2015 5:57 AM

Oct 2014
TBh im very much impressed at how pissed off livius gets over nike, like dang he get jealous bad but at the same time the uncle took that way to far knowing how livius acts if he was going to test her he should have never done that in that way, its highly disrespectful to now only ur king but the husband and ur nephew
May 29, 2015 4:07 AM

Jun 2008
Overreaction i guess(Maybe he discovered that uncle was fucking mother or something, lol) but what was it with that random blood splatter at the scene. I didn't see anyone getting injured so i don't get it.

xchee said:
Omg it's Natsuki-sensei complete with the umbrella! XD!

Lol. He cosplayed as Natsuki.
MonadMay 29, 2015 4:25 AM
Sep 30, 2015 12:50 PM

Sep 2011
INTENSE.

sadfacelv said:
Oh, so Livi can get mad, it's strange he wasn't that way toward priests from previous eps.

He wasn't as attached back then.
Oct 24, 2015 4:48 PM

Mar 2012
Livi overreacted a bit, but whatever he's still going through puberty.
May 1, 2016 3:21 AM
Dec 2015
What an awesome episode! Got pretty intense at the end! Loved seeing livi look like a badass and show them why he's the sun King. But he took over the world in 3 years or whatever with people who use sticks for weapons? The 4 guess at the end are holding sticks haha what are they going to protect with those?? Certainly not the King hahah
Jul 3, 2016 11:15 AM

Oct 2014
Livi went too far with that, he turned yandere-like this ep
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Sep 5, 2016 5:06 PM

Feb 2013
He's pissed, but he said too much.
Nov 27, 2016 2:42 PM

Oct 2016
Livi just snaped at the ending :O
Dec 1, 2016 4:24 AM

Jun 2013
Your imouto probably has a horse-sized penis, Nike-chan. They did the Ciel Phantomhive thing and dressed up that little bitch as a girl. Why do shoujo series LOVE dressing up guys as girls? I will never understand.

Damn, uncle looks like Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.

Everything was predictable, escalated more quickly than it started and Livius ain't no bitch no more. My boy is all grown up torturing people and burning down countries.
臭い-
Apr 18, 2018 11:10 PM

Sep 2017
Seriously, what was Nike thinking? Adultery is serious business you know. Livi would have even taken a rejection from Nike well, but this, it definitely crossed a HUGE line. She should have paid more attention when Livi was being jealous. Don't you dare say he didn't warn ya.

"I told you. Let your guard down with him, and it's off to prison". Exact words. Nike should have just called the guards or something when he tried to carry her up.

Livi should be appreciated. I hate Prince Bard. He abandoned his duties and is taunting the king like it is nothing. Also the fact that he just embarrassed the king. If it was me, I would have executed him on the spot.

Nike, you better woman up. Don't you dare fall for his tricks again.

And to those who defend Nike, if this episode had Livi following a woman to his room, you would just hate him for doing that. Harem/NTR shit ain't acceptable irl.
JeremiahOrangeApr 18, 2018 11:17 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 14, 2019 4:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
OOOF Livius was really angry this time against Nike and that bishounen guy
May 23, 2020 7:38 AM

Jun 2017
Once again i find myself pretty pissed off on how weak Nike is and how much she is allowing pretty much everything to happen to her without her doing any thing. He literally threatened her with Jail when she clearly was completely innocent and she said nothing, then she allowed the prince to carry her to that bed, then when he took her hair like that and said he could jail her and wipe out her country when she knows she is completely innocent she again didn't get mad or even defend herself. Like, the 1st episode set me to expect a strong woman that doesn't get afraid and is very much willing to get physical and defend herself when she needs to, then that woman pretty much disappeared.
Aug 26, 2020 6:48 AM

Jun 2020
wow seems like there's weight/influence to neil's words. when he told bardwin to stop he actually listened.

nike looked great in that dress, a pity their night ended like this. livi meant his words - as some have mentioned bardwin probably had an affair/romance with his mum? he was pretty triggered & he should know that nike wouldn't do that to him, she's the best!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 23, 2020 11:30 PM

Oct 2013
Oh my goodness. This episode escalated really fast. Honestly Livi is pretty toxic and immature especially after Nike didn't do anything that he is accusing her of.
Mar 26, 2021 7:57 PM

Apr 2020
Oh wow, Livi is PISSED! No explanations, JAIL TIME!
Apr 4, 2021 11:50 AM

Sep 2012
SweetKiichigo said:

Tengai said:
jose21 said:

HI50SETH808 said:
SweetKotomi said:

Damn right, guys. Why are some people here saying that he was badass?!?! What the fuck =_= That is not badass......that is some scary shit right there!!
Did he just freaking pulled her hair again?? And threaten her country?? I saw blood too.
Damn, looks like I will never like sun king =_=
New dude started this, and how dare he kiss Nike!! Well, at least it's not on the lips. The dude is charismatic as fuck, though.

Yourine said:
WTF? He went too far this time. I saw blood there too. So did he probably hurt Nike? That's unforgivable...

XiferVP said:
jose21 said:
HI50SETH808 said:
SweetKotomi said:

Agreed.. I kinda hated him for how he acted in this EP..

m0llerz said:
Oh my goodness. This episode escalated really fast. Honestly Livi is pretty toxic and immature especially after Nike didn't do anything that he is accusing her of.

think about hes past he has been always surrounded by enemies unable to trust no1 until she came and changed it and falling back is easy when wounds are fresh can't blame him, be mad at hes uncle not him

so its understandable that hes this mad

also i think hes and hes uncles past pays role here as well sins he was mad when he so him there is something there as well to add to the issue

Imaishi said:
Actually I think Livius' actions where completely understandable. Yes, he might have gone bit overboard, but he was provoked. What would you do if some douchebag acted all clingy to your wife and she wouldn't do anyhting to stop him? He told her he doesn't wish for i t but she still let the dude carry her to a room, what's with her?

Nike acted like a bitch allowing the douchebag to do all of this, she should have slapped the dude's face, he knows she's engaged/married but acts like a total dick anyway. Honestly, talk about women.

JeremiahOrange said:
Seriously, what was Nike thinking? Adultery is serious business you know. Livi would have even taken a rejection from Nike well, but this, it definitely crossed a HUGE line. She should have paid more attention when Livi was being jealous. Don't you dare say he didn't warn ya.

"I told you. Let your guard down with him, and it's off to prison". Exact words. Nike should have just called the guards or something when he tried to carry her up.

Livi should be appreciated. I hate Prince Bard. He abandoned his duties and is taunting the king like it is nothing. Also the fact that he just embarrassed the king. If it was me, I would have executed him on the spot.

Nike, you better woman up. Don't you dare fall for his tricks again.

And to those who defend Nike, if this episode had Livi following a woman to his room, you would just hate him for doing that. Harem/NTR shit ain't acceptable irl.

i agree
Sugram22Apr 4, 2021 12:25 PM
May 24, 2021 10:15 PM
Oct 2019
Wow, didn’t expect so many to blame Nike on this. I do think Livi had every right to be mad. But there’s a reason why people in power should be level-headed. I really hope the “burn your whole country” isn’t swept under a rug. If I was Nike, I’d have trouble trusting Livi. But hey, Livi didn’t trust her enough to hear her out in the first place.

And for Bard, yeah totally understandable. He’s a dick even if he had some ulterior motive. But blaming Nike ? Not once did I believe she was falling for anything Bard was doing.
Oct 14, 2021 9:30 AM

Nov 2017
Well that was an intense ending, fer sure
Nov 11, 2021 11:03 AM

Aug 2018
Back in the days children had their subjects to learn, hm.. Even if not necessary they learnt in school.. They had to learn so many things about manners and stuff..
Livius tends to rage a lot in some situations.. All I can say - poor Nike, having man like that.. Times and times again and again she has to deal with his domestic husband abuse, pretty much..
Jan 11, 2022 7:49 AM
Apr 2020
They really wanted to introduce us to the most annoying characters within the last two episodes, didn't they? The childhood friend and now this uncle.
Jan 31, 2023 11:25 PM
Jul 2021
Gendolfas said:
Back in the days children had their subjects to learn, hm.. Even if not necessary they learnt in school.. They had to learn so many things about manners and stuff..
Livius tends to rage a lot in some situations.. All I can say - poor Nike, having man like that.. Times and times again and again she has to deal with his domestic husband abuse, pretty much..

Oh shut up, you don't even know what your talking about, domestic abuse LOLZ. You are nothing more than a toxic little girl rambling about subjects you have zero clues about. 

What about her abuse? How about her emasculating him? But that's okay because the wahmen did it, right?

Go back to your cozy little life and stop talking sh!t.

It's all fun and games until the guy show why we rule this world, after all we invented it, build it and repair it. Cope.

Levi's balls finally dropped and he grew a few hairs on his chest. That's what a King does. He gives an order and it's done. He told his half brain dead espouse/fiancé/lover, what wtf are they to each other? He told her, if you do x, I'll do y. What does she goes and do? Exactly she does not take him seriously and Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am. 
DawizzJan 31, 2023 11:43 PM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Feb 20, 3:54 PM
Oct 2022
THAT WAS A ROLLERCOASTER BYE
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM

» Livi and Nike ages range??

NajSuarez94 - Jul 22, 2014

7 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.