Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 22, 2014 10:12 PM

Mar 2012
When you play the Game of WIXOSS, you lose or you lose. There is no middle ground.
May 22, 2014 10:47 PM

Jun 2008
No wonder so much BATORU and shitai. Tama final boss.
May 22, 2014 10:53 PM

Oct 2010
やっぱり迷わない遊月は最高だ。Yuzuki does become the best character once she throws all her doubts away. And Kazuki just might be the first male character I've seen with that kind of balls. I was half-expecting him to give in to her provocation and then get caught kissing her by Yuzuki, but the bawwsss catches on to her shit logic and walks away. Get wrecked, jealous bitch.

Though I wish Hitoe would kick the bucket already. No redeemable features in her whatsoever. Gotta feel sorry for Yuzuki for having to be her avatar now. Seems like the last "rule" they aren't allowed to mention is that once they "fulfill" their wish, they're dragged into the cycle again as an avatar. It's reminding me of the endless cycle of Madoka now.

But man, what a redeeming episode. I can actually feel the psychological vibes coming from this now. よかったなあ。
May 22, 2014 11:03 PM

Feb 2012
Well I was expecting there to be some sort of downside to getting your wish granted but I never expected them to swap places with their LRIG lol. Explains why Hanayo was so secretive. Then again we're still not sure if LRIG's retain their memories. Guess we'll see next ep.

I'm guessing Ruuko will somehow find a way to end the cycle/game.
May 22, 2014 11:05 PM

Jun 2013
1. Akira: "Wanna know how I got these scars?" / "Wanna know why I use a knife?"

2. Kazuki: "Girls are terrible." Yeah, in this show they differently are. Week after week, I have to ask why (nearly) ever single character is such a fucking asshole?

3. I am curious about is the origin of the WIXOSS game and the whole selector shtick.

4. That was some Kyubey shit there at the end. XD So did Hanayo and Yuzuki switch places, or is the Yuzuki that was left behind with Kazuki just a "shell" or "embodiment" of Yuzuki's wish?

5. On the other hand, I'm guessing that the Selectors' wishes are actually the LRIGs' wishes. So it was Hayano that wanted to be with Kazuki. And Ruko wants to batoru only because Tama wants to batoru. So the Selectors might be nothing more than pawns for the LRIGs, whether the LRIG is aware of it or not (exhibit A: Tama).

6. Tama better be the final boss.

7. We're getting closer, I can feel it. I NEED MY TRAINWRECK GOTS DAMNIT. THAT'S WHY I'M STILL WATCHING. DON'T SHIT ON MY HEART, J.C. STAFF.

8. The show is getting better now that it's really working the psychological aspect. But at the same time, it's feeling even more like a Madoka rip-off. -___-
-Trippwire-May 22, 2014 11:20 PM
May 22, 2014 11:36 PM

Jan 2011
Trippwire01 said:

7. We're getting closer, I can feel it. I NEED MY TRAINWRECK GOTS DAMNIT. THAT'S WHY I'M STILL WATCHING. DON'T SHIT ON MY HEART, J.C. STAFF.

8. The show is getting better now that it's really working the psychological aspect. But at the same time, it's feeling even more like a Madoka rip-off. -___-

is rape-off bad?
i like rape-off if it's make better than original , and this anime by far better than madoka with story and psychological aspect
only one thing bad is character , but i used this
May 22, 2014 11:45 PM

Apr 2013
I knew it. The Eternal Girl means you are eternal in other words Immortal or sth like that. Now about the wish. I don't think that the LRIGs are bad. The girls want to accomplish a wish but they can't do that cause they are afraid or don't have the guts. The LRIGs take the place of the girl and make their wish come true. There is no magic to change the world or the way ppl think and the wish comes true after they change places someway cause maybe the selector arent selected by the cards They select so if you become a selector the the LRIG takes your beliefs too so that she can accomplish your wish. It's just a hypothesis though I just came up with.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
May 22, 2014 11:52 PM
Sep 2012
This show had a weak start. Now... wow.

Together with Sidonia no kishi, aots.

I don't even know anymore if I want more detailed battoru or more twisted stuff.
May 23, 2014 12:23 AM

Aug 2008
People keep bringing up the line about losing memories of being a selector, but I'm not so sure that is a global rule. It may be that the only reason Hitoe lost her memories as a selector was because in order to completely kill her wish they had to nuke it all since she made friends through it.

Or it could be they made a huge plot hole just so they could go all AKI-LUCKY on our collective asses. Who knows.

I haven't really been enjoying this show all that much tbh, but that plot twist was something. I didn't think LRIG|GIRL would actually be relevant.
May 23, 2014 12:31 AM

Jun 2013
So Yuzuki became a card basically? This reminds me of Madoka Magica lol
May 23, 2014 12:34 AM

Apr 2008
Hanayo's Yuzuki is sexy.

Midoriko, Hanayo and Tama are Japanese name. Yuzuki will perhaps keep her name. In that case (assuming Wixoss are not yet available overseas), would it be possible that Piluruk, Uris and Eldora are first generation Lrig while the others are ex-selector ?
[Edit] Just checked the card's website, Tama's full name in the deck is Tamayorihime.

Unanswered question about how Yuzuki know she just need one more victory. Did Hanayo finally told her, or she just felt it's time. In the last episode she still agonized on why they ends up miserable by losing 3 times but nothing about how many times they have to win.

About Yuzuki becoming Hitoe's new Lrig, I'm interested to know how Hitoe's curse will register Yuzuki. The curse give pain when she's in contact with her friends, but now Yuzuki got assigned to her and the rule will definitely want Hitoe to battle. It might give an exception in this case for the greater purpose.

AlexTheRiot said:
My even bigger concern is Tama. I daresay she is the only LRIG that isn't completely aware of the situation. Or if she does, she's just too dense to realize the selector doesn't know and doesn't want that to happen to them. However, we all know she will get her way and give Ruko the urge to continue battling. So what kind of wish would Tama be able to grant in Ruko's body? And what does her evolving mean now? This could be how Ruko's dream comes to fruition.
Didn't Hanayo mentioned that Tama probably lost her memories ? In that case she doesn't know the rule of the games and just on for the ride.

Antearion said:
I also think it wouldn't matter for Tama and Ruuko because I think there wish is the same. To battle for ever. So if they do switch bodies like Yuzuki and Hanayo they just going to take turns beating peoples asses until they change back again. Or at least that is my theory.
Best ending.
But Tama wouldn't even last dinnertime before grandma realized she's someone else

dark-chaos said:
is rape-off bad?
i like rape-off if it's make better than original , and this anime by far better than madoka with story and psychological aspect
only one thing bad is character , but i used this
IMO, Madoka has pioneered a new genre and there will be a lot more story about magic and girls thrown into despair. Better see it as a new genre or else all robot anime are ripoff from Gundam, Macross or any of the early super robot anime.
nseikaMay 23, 2014 2:15 AM
May 23, 2014 12:54 AM

Aug 2013
This just keeps getting better and better. Seems pretty harsh that there's really no way to win.
wow gay
May 23, 2014 1:20 AM

Nov 2013
Oh boy .__.
I guess we saw this one coming, but still, damn. Yuzuki had a creepy smile in the next episode preview O_o
I feel really bad for Hitoe now, not only is her life screwed up atm with no sign of getting any better anytime soon, but she also became a selector. Again. Twice is double the fun despair right?

Raising this to an 8/10 now, might reach 9 or 10 depending on how the rest of this and season 2 go.
May 23, 2014 1:23 AM

Aug 2008
nseika said:
But Tama wouldn't even last dinnertime before grandma realized she's someone else

"BATTORU!"
"But Ruuko it's time to e—"
"BATTORU SHITAI!"

...sounds mildly entertaining.
May 23, 2014 1:41 AM

Jan 2011
nseika said:
IMO, Madoka has pioneered a new genre and there will be a lot more story about magic and girls thrown into despair. Better see it as a new genre or else all robot anime are ripoff from Gundam, Macross or any of the early super robot anime.

but still wish stuff kinda ripoff , anyway i don't mind this
i just try to say this anime better even if they ripoff madoka
May 23, 2014 1:53 AM
Mar 2013
It is just me or Lrig is Girl spelled backwards....That implies that Lrig are eternal girls trapped in a card
May 23, 2014 2:33 AM

Sep 2013
I'm still curious about why Aki remembers, shouldn't her memories have been erased?

Stop being friends, that's cold :/

Yummy looking breakfast.

If Yuzuki is in a card, then who's in her body? Hayano?

I find it kind of odd that Hitoe is going to become a Selector again, although it does fit with the plot.
May 23, 2014 2:51 AM

Jun 2012
dark-chaos said:
nseika said:

Madoka and Wixoss are still very different and thus actually makes it hard to compare them with each.
Madoka mainly wants to be a piece of art, which retells magical girl version of Faust with exceptional music and animation background. The show also focuses on several other things, especially hope, despair, regret and tons of symbolism; it also features some unique fighting scenes and interesting interactions between characters. The Madoka wiki is actually pretty cool.
Wixoss doesn't have any of that, focuses on different things and thus the comparisons is a bit lacking or just not very well defined, because they are so different in what they are actually doing and want to achieve. Both are very good in their respective way and as Knight_Artorias mentioned doing some things better than the other one, for example I agree with his opinion about the characters.
ChepriMay 23, 2014 3:02 AM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
May 23, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
i wish people would stop comparing this to madoka..

anyways, this episode was quite interesting. i kind of suspected yuzuki turning into a LRIG when hanayo started crying, and yep it happened. and poor hitoe got a LRIG once again..
though i wonder what happened to the "real" yuzuki? is it a fake?
May 23, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2011
Chepri said:
dark-chaos said:
nseika said:

Madoka and Wixoss are still very different and thus actually makes it hard to compare them with each.
Madoka mainly wants to be a piece of art, which retells magical girl version of Faust with exceptional music and animation background. The show also focuses on several other things, especially hope, despair, regret and tons of symbolism; it also features some unique fighting scenes and interesting interactions between characters. The Madoka wiki is actually pretty cool.
Wixoss doesn't have any of that, focuses on different things and thus the comparisons is a bit lacking or just not very well defined, because they are so different in what they are actually doing and want to achieve. Both are very good in their respective way and as Knight_Artorias mentioned doing some things better than the other one, for example I agree with his opinion about the characters.

well 2 more ep and u will see someone open discussion to compare them with each
May 23, 2014 4:05 AM
May 2014
silverwalls said:
i wish people would stop comparing this to madoka..

anyways, this episode was quite interesting. i kind of suspected yuzuki turning into a LRIG when hanayo started crying, and yep it happened. and poor hitoe got a LRIG once again..
though i wonder what happened to the "real" yuzuki? is it a fake?

Real Yuzuki seems to be Yuzuki body+Hanayo mind, and in the card is Yuzuki's mind and appearance (or just appearance).
She basically got her loveinterest taken from her by "herself".

No wonder they're so supportive and whatnot (except not telling what really happens) because their
selector has to win to switch places. If their selector lose three times they die or something.
konatachan80May 23, 2014 4:10 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 23, 2014 4:51 AM

Jul 2012
Now that, was some twist :O

It's quite obvious Hanayo is now Yuzuki in the real world. 'Yuzuki' sounds just like Hanayo. But er...is Hanayo obligated to fulfill Yuzuki's wish? No reason to seduce Kazuki otherwise.

So Hitoe is a Selector again with Yuzuki as her new LRIG. Wow.
Perhaps others cannot reverse her wish but she herself can. Either way, she's been given a second chance for...something.

I'm very excited to see how things play out from here on.
May 23, 2014 6:55 AM

Jan 2008
Wow... you are better off making a contract with Kyuubey then playing this game. At least Kyuubey actually grants your wish the way you want it granted. Wizoss is a complete ripoff. Heads you lose, tails they win.
May 23, 2014 7:02 AM

Apr 2008
Aggron said:
If Yuzuki is in a card, then who's in her body? Hayano?
Strongly hinted. Yuzuki who invited Kazuki to the bed sounds like Kawasumi Ayako
May 23, 2014 7:04 AM

Jun 2012
Damn I had a feeling that was going to happen, but shit I didn't think it'd be like that. So what happened to Hanayo-san? Did she go back to her original body or did she take over Yuzuki's? And I wonder what would happen to Hitoe if she lost again?

dmrch said:
The GIRL become the LRIG?
And the LRIG become the GIRL?
O...M...G How did I not see LRIG was girl backwards :O
May 23, 2014 7:11 AM

Jan 2014
Damn! this ep was so good.. can't wait for the next episode

6/5! :3
May 23, 2014 7:22 AM

Apr 2012
Good God.
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
May 23, 2014 7:49 AM

Jul 2011
This episode basically f-ed everyone up so bad.
May 23, 2014 8:06 AM
Jul 2013
Since both Iona and Ruko's wishes are to enjoy battles, will they simply be unable to hit the quota to become an Eternal Girl? Also, since Hayano and Midoriko were both suprised about Tama, could she be some kind of wild card/non-human LRIG?
May 23, 2014 8:13 AM

Apr 2012
mhyr1104 said:
Since both Iona and Ruko's wishes are to enjoy battles, will they simply be unable to hit the quota to become an Eternal Girl? Also, since Hayano and Midoriko were both suprised about Tama, could she be some kind of wild card/non-human LRIG?

Tama is God. Ruuko wins WIXOSS, switches place with Tama and God shall be born on earth and all our sins shall be forgiven.
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
May 23, 2014 8:24 AM
Dec 2008
I did not really expect this to happen, oh wow.
There's no winners but losers in the game.
May 23, 2014 8:32 AM

Dec 2008
Orsonius said:
http://i.imgur.com/dVlg2lg.jpg

I just leave this here.

LOL
May 23, 2014 8:35 AM
May 2014
Kazuki will become the new main protagonist then he will rescue yuzuki from being a card and they eventually dating and get married and they'll live happily ever after
May 23, 2014 8:46 AM
Jul 2013
On second thought, maybe the Selectors have to battle and win according to the LRIG's wishes (e.g If the LRIG had a wish which required a ridiculous number of battles and the Selector had a wish which required only a few battles, the Selector has the win the number of times the LRIG's wish requires, not the number of times their wish requires) so winning and fulfilling the LRIG's wish enables you to become a candidate to have your wish granted by becoming a LRIG
May 23, 2014 9:25 AM

Sep 2013
POOR Aki Lucky :(
May 23, 2014 10:10 AM

Feb 2008
Indeed quite obviously Hanayo switch with Yuzuki.
Yuzuki got suck in the card and Hanayo was actually crying.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 23, 2014 10:18 AM

Nov 2013
DmonHiro said:
Wow... you are better off making a contract with Kyuubey then playing this game. At least Kyuubey actually grants your wish the way you want it granted. Wizoss is a complete ripoff. Heads you lose, tails they win.

Pretty much yeah lol
May 23, 2014 10:34 AM

Jun 2011
So your life is pretty much screwed once you become a selector huh.

Cant wait to find out what happens next week. Why cant they release 2 episode at once! Been looking forward to every episode of this for the past few weeks.
May 23, 2014 11:04 AM

Mar 2014
I'm in love...

May 23, 2014 12:00 PM

Feb 2014
Finally an interesting episode after 3 or 4 mediocre ones. Looking forward to the next.
May 23, 2014 12:13 PM
Jan 2013
So whether one wins or loses it won't matter co'z the selectors are still gonna be in hell, the one difference, the winner become trapped in an eternal hell, while the loser gets to suffer a painful hell.
May 23, 2014 12:31 PM

Feb 2014
Well, shit. Lots of things happened this week! If I'm honest, I wasn't really expecting anyone to win just yet, but this certainly is interesting - which Yuzuki is the real one? Who's Akira gonna end up murdering? Has Hitoe come back different...?
I'm wondering what might have happened to Hanayo. Hitoe got a red deck like Yuzuki had, and the LRIG Yuzuki seems to have inherited Hanayo's personality. Perhaps Yuzuki took Hanayo's place, allowing Hanayo to move on - which would explain why none of the LRIGs told their selectors about the consequences of losing or, apparently, the consequences of winning. If that's the case, who is it that lives out the wishes the selectors make?
May 23, 2014 1:07 PM

Nov 2012
Baddie007 said:
the winner become trapped in an eternal hell
As far as the episodes go, no, they don't, did we watch the same anime? LRIGs want to trick their owners to win exactly so they can be set free of their cards, so it's not eternal at all.
May 23, 2014 1:14 PM

Mar 2013
I saw this coming but damn did i enjoy it lol
May 23, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
Is that some kind of joke or
The Madoka is SO STRONG I feel like I'm watching a less good version of it.
Wow.
May 23, 2014 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
Ofc,thats why in the first episode Ruko was a Lrig.

OH SHIT

And here i was thinking why the fuck am i watching this anime.Suddenly epicness.
Taimanin_IreliaMay 23, 2014 2:10 PM
May 23, 2014 2:16 PM
May 2014
Chokko said:
Wow.

Madoka was good, but this one is better so far. I don't really see how you compare this
to madoka except for flipping its genre upsidedown and having wishes.
Madoka has wishes, but they actually get to experience their wishes being fulfilled, and here they don't..
Not only that, but the ex-lrig apparently gets to experience that wish being fulfilled instead.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 23, 2014 2:28 PM

Jun 2012
konatachan80 said:
Chokko said:
Wow.

Madoka was good, but this one is better so far. I don't really see how you compare this
to madoka except for flipping its genre upsidedown and having wishes.
Madoka has wishes, but they actually get to experience their wishes being fulfilled, and here they don't..
Not only that, but the ex-lrig apparently gets to experience that wish being fulfilled instead.

I think, when he references "less good" he exactly means, what you just said, less good in the sense of less happy; more a song of only despair than hope & despair.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
May 23, 2014 2:37 PM

Jun 2013
well i wouldn't say LRIG lie to get to be human cause Ruko's LRIG is kinda ignorant of the situation and so far Yuzuki doesn't seem to know what happened to her. gotta see how it plays out.

And i dont feel like this is a win situation for LRIG cause Yuzuki's card is still trying to complete her wish, which means shes not free.
May 23, 2014 2:41 PM
Aug 2013
5/5 that was fun
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

150 by yhagni »»
Aug 11, 2022 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.