Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 8 Discussion

May 31, 2015 1:52 PM
niaxato said:
Aww, poor little Usa's vag got hurt. Thought it was gonna start leaking everywhere. What a pussy.

I don't remember him being scared, he basically took the insult for someone else's sake. That took more balls than punching straight away. Stupid? most definitely, but a pussy? lol you must have a distorted view on what ''having balls'' is.

I'd say your vag got hurt more than his.

(comment's a year ago, I know.)

Jun 2, 2015 7:26 PM

Mayumi, Sayaka and especially Ri-chan saved the day. Ri-chan looked soooo kaaawaaaiii *.*

It was really cute to see her and Usa's reaction haha. I think Usa was the happiest guy ever after that :D

Jun 19, 2015 12:54 AM
bunny1ov3r said:
On where I watched this, there has been a lot of discussion on the topic of Usa's response to those who bullied him as a waiter.

Those who claim that he is a wimp should think twice about your own naive views of this society. As a waiter, you obviously have to treat customers as someone with a higher status, and have to abide to whatever they say. Contrary to a school dispute, you can't just let loose your temper at the customers. It's lucky for Usa-kun that he has so many nice friends to support him.

Mod Edit: Removed a certain site's name.

Yes, Usa is not a whimp. After all, he chose to be humiliated in place of that odd chick. However, i cant agree with your saying that waiters have to ABIDE EVERYTHING what customers say. No, you cant just walk into a cafe or whenever, trash talk/offend people who work there and get away with it. It sure happens a lot in our world but it is never normal.

Jun 19, 2015 12:57 AM
L-Ryoshi said:

Hayashi really needs to find a new group of friends. It's not that I don't get how the loser girl makes a successful high school debut and wants to keep her undesirable past in the back of a closet, but to dis the one person along the way who actually HELPED you, now that's just low. She may have changed her appearance for the better, but her character just got worse. Her only saving grace was that she felt guilty and wasn't laughing along with the rich kids about it, but that really amounts to very little in my opinion of her already.

Well said

Jun 19, 2015 1:23 AM
Definitely my favourite episode so far!
These bunch of high school losers seriously pissed me off but not a much as that Hayashi chick and Usa's "so called" friend did. B***h, he acted like a real man, didnt tell on you and took all the humiliation onto himself and you set him up! You werent even friends but he acted like one. And his friend was just trash for not standing up for Usa. Meeking aside doesnt count. Ew, sorry excuse for a friend!
Ritsu saving Usa was beautiful indeed. She looked so real compared to these fake girls. She definitely stood out.
Mayumi and Sayaka... Priceless! These girls deserve standing ovation. Haha, i knew they were up to something and the second Mayumi exposed her chest i started laughing hysterically!XD These pathetic losers didnt expect that! Sayaka did a great job framing Hayashi. I am starting to really like her.
Kawai complex people are what you call real friends.
And Usa realised he loves Ritsu!!!

Jul 13, 2015 7:04 PM

Hayashi is a real bitch Sayaka and Mayumi dragging her through the mud was hilarious.

Rit-chan's outfit was gorgeous though
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Aug 30, 2015 3:32 AM

Yhneiil said:
niaxato said:
Aww, poor little Usa's vag got hurt. Thought it was gonna start leaking everywhere. What a pussy.

I don't remember him being scared, he basically took the insult for someone else's sake. That took more balls than punching straight away. Stupid? most definitely, but a pussy? lol you must have a distorted view on what ''having balls'' is.

I'd say your vag got hurt more than his.

(comment's a year ago, I know.)

But...dude you quoted was right

That was a pussy display. Usa in his mind was going on about how much it was hurting him and ended up lookin like a victim in front of Ritsu.

He let them lil boy him and made it apparent he was hurt. That was some hoe shit. I'm not sayin he had to get up and kick they ass but he didn't have to act like they shat on his life and beat his pet dog or something.

Coulda just not cared and said fuck this job if they had kept going. Don't sit there and let em hoe you.

Hayashi and that fuck boy who be acting lie he's Usa's friend on some bullshit too though don't get it wrong. The fags that was doin the teasin were just herbs tryna impress the girls

So what does that say for you lettin them lil boy you and havin to be saved by your crush? Second he was bout to defend Ritsu he shoulda been hookin off on the blond haired guy.
Modified by SJ7izm, Aug 30, 2015 3:36 AM

Aug 30, 2015 3:39 AM

To be honest, if I'm Usa and I have to get lil boy'd like that in front of my crush and friends to keep a job you can fire me cause I'da prolly been hookin off on blond hair before the episode was over.

Ya boy Usa looked like he was about to cry if Ritsu hadn't come in there and that bothers me.

Jan 6, 2017 3:51 PM

This mc deserves.

He endured the shittalk like a pro. G focking G

Feb 13, 2017 4:55 PM

Senpai saved Usa-kun!! Lol then Mayumi and Sayaka came with some unnecessary help making the other boys jelly along with the girls getting mad at them. I hate Hayashi for telling em a lie that Usa was weird, he should've revealed her secret that moment but he was too nice.

Aug 8, 2017 10:11 AM

lol, dat support he got from the girls.

Best episode so far.

Sep 9, 10:35 AM

Re-watching: So the moral of the story is that the girl acting out of loneliness and desperation for acceptance is only going to be bullied and alone in the end? Great. The fact that they were insulting her change of appearance before they even met her honestly disgusts me. But she does need to pick better friends, or at least get that one asshole out of the group who was obviously putting the pressure on everyone.
Modified by syncrogazer, Sep 9, 10:47 AM

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]