Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Knights of Sidonia
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 23, 2014 7:29 AM

Jul 2007
I am pretty sure that Kunato did not expect everything to go to shit the way it did. I am pretty sure he does not feel too good about outcome himself.

He is the type who achieved everything he has by himself, so seeing some newbie get a "special treatment" with none of the years of work must be infuriating, not surprising he wanted to make Nagate look like screw up. I doubt he expected what happened.

What he deserves IS a trial for his actions, but it does not make him a "villain" - just flawed human being.

Its depressing that the adaptation chose to alter Nagate's first battle (in manga
). And now they removed Kunato's flashback, which shows that
, yet again to make him look far more "villainous" than flawed. Not happy with that.. I guess you got to rile-up the otaku-hate-train to justify
, but that kind of defeats the very idea of gray morality that this work embodies. Kunato is a pitiful flawed awful human being just like the rest of them.

Hoo boy next ep will be hilarious :3

Now If they just randomly decide to cut-out the
appearances in flashback I will be pissed.

ResidentANM said:

I hope that only Hive-type Gauna have the ability to reanimate destroyed frames/pilots.
Otherwise, the Gauna are more powerful than I thought.

What the eff are you talking about? What "reanimation"?
Gauna in general has been shown being able to mimmick stuff. This is no different
AhenshihaelMay 23, 2014 8:03 AM
May 23, 2014 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
Shaniyaz said:
So Kunato was responsible for the untimely detonation, which threw Nagate in a shock and saving him caused Shizuka's life. Her death must've been brutal.. :'/
That bastard! -.- Knew he can't be trusted.
I wonder why they haven't checked Tsugumori's communication record. That would have shown that Kunato gave an early command to Nagate..

Nice seeing Hiyama and Izana trying to cheer up Nagate.
Though, he's back to getting rude treatments from his fellows again..

Kobayashi's photosynthesis scene was nice. :p
Too bad, that secretary guy probably wasn't able to see anything since it was too bright!

Yuhata takes Ichirou's place since he joined the pilot squad. Expecting some awesomeness from both of them in the later episodes.

3 'bodies' appears upon the impact of Exterminatus on Rouge Planet N 68203L. O.o
Yuhata to assemble a subjugation unit and have them sortie.

Nice seeing Nagate's resolve to pilot again.
Ending was interesting with another cliffhanger. Looks like some Gauna can remake frames too.
I wonder who's inside that frame. :O

Awesome episode. I hope Kunato dies an even more horrible death than Shizuka. -.-

I'm also wondering about that...
May 23, 2014 8:02 AM

Jul 2007
ligonis1337 said:
Shaniyaz said:
So Kunato was responsible for the untimely detonation, which threw Nagate in a shock and saving him caused Shizuka's life. Her death must've been brutal.. :'/
I wonder why they haven't checked Tsugumori's communication record. That would have shown that Kunato gave an early command to Nagate..

Too bad, that secretary guy probably wasn't able to see anything since it was too bright!

Yuhata takes Ichirou's place since he joined the pilot squad. Expecting some awesomeness from both of them in the later episodes.

3 'bodies' appears upon the impact of Exterminatus on Rouge Planet N 68203L. O.o

Ending was interesting with another cliffhanger. Looks like some Gauna can remake frames too.

Awesome episode. I hope Kunato dies an even more horrible death than Shizuka. -.-

Because as shown in previous episode, they give no fucks about it. They already used Nagate the way they wanted him - to boost Ship's morale. Having him in underdog position would logically allow more control over him.
May 23, 2014 8:18 AM

Jun 2013
oh man what an epic cliffhanger
May 23, 2014 8:33 AM

Sep 2012
Fai said:
I am pretty sure that Kunato did not expect everything to go to shit the way it did. I am pretty sure he does not feel too good about outcome himself.

He is the type who achieved everything he has by himself, so seeing some newbie get a "special treatment" with none of the years of work must be infuriating, not surprising he wanted to make Nagate look like screw up. I doubt he expected what happened.

What he deserves IS a trial for his actions, but it does not make him a "villain" - just flawed human being.

Its depressing that the adaptation chose to alter Nagate's first battle (in manga
, yet again to make him look far more "villainous" than flawed. Not happy with that.. I guess you got to rile-up the otaku-hate-train to justify
, but that kind of defeats the very idea of gray morality that this work embodies. Kunato is a pitiful flawed awful human being just like the rest of them.

I read your spoiler, and I'm sad they did change those things. Kunato's personality is one of the biggest issue I have with this episode.
May 23, 2014 8:35 AM

Jul 2008
Wow, that long white haired guy is a real piece of shit. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
May 23, 2014 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
ligonis1337 said:
Shaniyaz said:

Because as shown in previous episode, they give no fucks about it. They already used Nagate the way they wanted him - to boost Ship's morale. Having him in underdog position would logically allow more control over him.

That doesn't make sense.

Why would they want to boost ship's morale, only to drop it to the minimum in the next episode?

Perhaps they will explain it on the later episodes, or maybe the system just doesn't hold records of private communications.
May 23, 2014 8:52 AM

Jun 2013
Kunato had a thing for Hoshijiro. He must be even more pissed that she gave her life to save Tanikaze.

Tanikaze figured out what happened though, the fact he didn't report it kinda kills some suspension of disbelief for me. There is no way in hell a man would just keep that secret when his legacy and ego are at stake.

Good ep though. The fight vs the DG Cell suits should be interesting.
May 23, 2014 8:53 AM
Dec 2011
SetsukoHara said:
Fai said:

I read your spoiler, and I'm sad they did change those things. Kunato's personality is one of the biggest issue I have with this episode.

I already read the manga at last week(up to chapter 61) and i'm pretty fine with those changes,because it still means Kunato is an asshole,"feels unstable" means nothing,oh well,he will pay what he did
May 23, 2014 8:56 AM

Sep 2010
Kunato is a piece of shit. I have a huge urge to punch then set him on fire. >_>
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 23, 2014 9:02 AM

Aug 2012
Fai said:

And I see no reason for you wanting to justify Kunato's behaviour. I am pretty sure that his motives are clearly visible for anyone to see.
May 23, 2014 9:05 AM

Nov 2013
7 dead, that makes 12 deaths in battle so far. Damn, and they only have like 256 pilots or something?

"Departure ceremony." This does indeed sound like she wants to kill anyone that leaves, but I really don't see the point in doing so.

Nagate cried his heart out for Hoshijiro, damn, dem tears. And apparently he wants to be a pilot to protect Sidonia, meh I was expecting something more. I guess since he was a kid it's ok but I'm hoping he gets a more interesting purpose/reason to fight later on. I liked how he didn't whine about how he didn't mean to/it wasn't his fault. Now he has to redeem himself, so I'm expecting him to do some ass kicking next episode.

Kunato sucks. Just because he's jealous he risks failing the entire mission and potentially killing everyone, himself included?
He's clearly insane. That or an idiot who didn't think things through.

That Bear is awesome. Whoever it is.
Yuhata is now in charge, and Ichirou joins the other pilots. Next time he goes to battle will be his last, calling it.
Well deserved 5/5
May 23, 2014 9:06 AM

Jan 2012
Damn self-centered jealous jerk bastard asshole Kunato oO He's not fit to be a squad leader --" They could have all died because of what he did and some did and here he says Hoshijiro died because of Tanikaze lol Hope he dies soon though I doubt it he will since jerks seem to live longer... damn him who thinks he's the best one ever... he must have been too spoiled as a kid

But well it was a nice episode :)
May 23, 2014 9:20 AM

Jul 2007
Botato said:

"Departure ceremony." This does indeed sound like she wants to kill anyone that leaves, but I really don't see the point in doing so.

Logically and only by speculation, if she did want to kill those who leave, it would obviously be to minimize the unpredictable factors.

Nagate cried his heart out for Hoshijiro, damn, dem tears. And apparently he wants to be a pilot to protect Sidonia, meh I was expecting something more. I guess since he was a kid it's ok but I'm hoping he gets a more interesting purpose/reason to fight later on. I liked how he didn't whine about how he didn't mean to/it wasn't his fault. Now he has to redeem himself, so I'm expecting him to do some ass kicking next episode.

Nagate is the "purest" of the whole cast in terms of his motivations. He is someone who genuinely wants to protect people with something he has learned to do since childhood.

With all the ulterior motives and goals and factions in Sidonia, Nagate has the most "straightforward" and honest goal.

Kunato sucks. Just because he's jealous he risks failing the entire mission and potentially killing everyone, himself included?
He's clearly insane. That or an idiot who didn't think things through.

Latter seems to be the case.

Its the typical highschool bully behavior. Kunato lost his position, so he wants to make the new top-dog look bad, without thinking of consequences. And then shit spirals out of control and horrible stuff happens.

D-Joe said:

I already read the manga at last week(up to chapter 61) and i'm pretty fine with those changes,because it still means Kunato is an asshole,"feels unstable" means nothing,oh well,he will pay what he did

Which is only if you feel that his fate is justified, which, most of normal readers did not.

ex_necross said:

Tanikaze figured out what happened though, the fact he didn't report it kinda kills some suspension of disbelief for me. There is no way in hell a man would just keep that secret when his legacy and ego are at stake.

Because while Kunato blames Tanikaze, Tanikase ALSO blames Tanikaze.
May 23, 2014 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
ligonis1337 said:
Fai said:
ligonis1337 said:
Shaniyaz said:

That doesn't make sense.

Why would they want to boost ship's morale, only to drop it to the minimum in the next episode?

Perhaps they will explain it on the later episodes, or maybe the system just doesn't hold records of private communications.

Given that it's been a hundred years since they last saw the Gauna, and the loss in population etc since that last time. I think they are running short on ppl to run things like a formal military investigation. I mean, a student who never even made pilot has been bumped up to XO. If they had the man power to spare they could of let her shadow the first guy a couple missions at least before dumping it all on her.

Story wise, they probably just assumed Nagate twitched and hit the button early. Simple easy explanation.
May 23, 2014 9:43 AM

Sep 2013
i like the animation style for this show
May 23, 2014 9:44 AM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
Botato said:

Logically and only by speculation, if she did want to kill those who leave, it would obviously be to minimize the unpredictable factors.

I thought of that, but then again what could possibly result from throwing some people to drift into space? Unless there's something about the Gauna the commanders know that has to do with this, I see 0 point in doing so. But whatever, not like they'll survive for too long with Gauna around if they leave Sidonia.

Fai said:
Nagate is the "purest" of the whole cast in terms of his motivations. He is someone who genuinely wants to protect people with something he has learned to do since childhood.

With all the ulterior motives and goals and factions in Sidonia, Nagate has the most "straightforward" and honest goal.

So far only a couple of people have shown motives other than protecting Sidonia, one of them is Kunato. The rest are not explored yet so I'm assuming their motive is also to protect Sidonia.

If he'll keep the same goal, at least we'll understand WHY he has that goal in the first place right? Or does he just want to protect people for the sake of protecting people?
May 23, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2007
I gotta start reading the manga. It's sad to see changes made in the story...I mean why would they change it in the first place?

Anyways, episode 7 was pretty good but the impression I'm getting from the posts in general is that I got to start reading the manga, which I don't mind doing.
May 23, 2014 10:26 AM

Jul 2007
Botato said:

Fai said:

So far only a couple of people have shown motives other than protecting Sidonia, one of them is Kunato. The rest are not explored yet so I'm assuming their motive is also to protect Sidonia.

If he'll keep the same goal, at least we'll understand WHY he has that goal in the first place right? Or does he just want to protect people for the sake of protecting people?

They already implicated that the Captain and the undead council have ulterior motives in dealing with Nagate.
They also already established that there are those hwo believe Gauna to not be a threat and view the leaders of Sidonia as an enemy.

As for being expanded upon...not sure how much of that will fit in this season. At best they will manage to fit in a bit of foreshadowing at that kind of stuff.

He just wants to protect people for the sake of protecting people.
May 23, 2014 10:59 AM

Jun 2013
Botato said:
7 dead, that makes 12 deaths in battle so far. Damn, and they only have like 256 pilots or something?

12 deaths is nothing compared to Gundam lol. But yes I agree this is a great anime and very underrated.
May 23, 2014 11:03 AM
Dec 2011
Fai said:

D-Joe said:

Which is only if you feel that his fate is justified, which, most of normal readers did not.

If turning around means someone can be forgive,why we even need police?

And nope,he deserve that,and i pretty sure many reader happy for that,otherwise we won't get a super moe new character.Or show me the proof "most readers" think he doesn't deserve that,and actually,from what i see,most reader think he deserve even worse.
D-JoeMay 23, 2014 11:13 AM
May 23, 2014 11:10 AM

Nov 2012
In every one of these types of on the verge of human extinction shows mankind ends up being the bigger enemy rather than the aliens.

Way to be a retard and not report Kunato, Tanikaze, very unbelievable and stupid. Well, maybe if Kunato gets a few more of Tanikazes friends killed, it will toughen him up.
niaxatoMay 23, 2014 11:29 AM
May 23, 2014 11:13 AM

Aug 2012
JCDRANZER said:
I gotta start reading the manga. It's sad to see changes made in the story...I mean why would they change it in the first place?

Anyways, episode 7 was pretty good but the impression I'm getting from the posts in general is that I got to start reading the manga, which I don't mind doing.

However small they may be, some changes are always necessary. You can't expect an adaptation to be 100% faithful to the source material.
May 23, 2014 11:18 AM

Apr 2014
Damn them feels. Its was pretty sad to see her killed that way. But anyways the best part starts now and I can't fucking wait lol.
May 23, 2014 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
ex_necross said:
Botato said:

12 deaths is nothing compared to Gundam lol. But yes I agree this is a great anime and very underrated.

only 12 pilots deaths without counting the ones from the splat scene

May 23, 2014 11:34 AM

Mar 2009
damn you Kunato! i want this guy dead~
May 23, 2014 11:36 AM

Jul 2007
ligonis1337 said:

Because it takes away the blame FROM them.

Nagate got his position , as a way to calm the "anti-military" voices in the population and prevent unrest.

But he as a scapegoat works just as well for that, and with bonus of not being a threat to the ruling body of sidonia in the first place.

D-Joe said:
Fai said:

D-Joe said:

If turning around means someone can be forgive,why we even need police?

And nope,he deserve that,and i pretty sure many reader happy for that,otherwise we won't get a super moe new character.Or show me the proof "most readers" think he doesn't deserve that,and actually,from what i see,most reader think he deserve even worse.

To forgive =/= to punish.

One can be forgiven and still receive punishment.

But let's stop with manga spoilers.
AhenshihaelMay 23, 2014 12:57 PM
May 23, 2014 11:53 AM

Nov 2011
I should've known... F*ck you Mr.Butthurt!!... I hope Kunato gets ass burning diarrhea -.- I knew Kunato was jelly to Tanigaze,but daaaamn he went as far as techically killing Tanikage's friend. I wonder if Kunato is running for "Asshole of the Year"award.
May 23, 2014 11:54 AM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
Botato said:

He just wants to protect people for the sake of protecting people.

Ok yeah exactly what I wanted to know, that's reassuring.
Ferax said:
ex_necross said:
Botato said:

I didn't say anything about the show itself, but yes it's great and it is massively underrated o.o

And yeah I was only counting the deaths in battle, cannon fodder that died in the splat fest are impossible to count...
BotatoMay 23, 2014 12:01 PM
May 23, 2014 11:55 AM

Apr 2012
Kunato is such a scumbag. :(

Also what is this zombie mecha .....

May 23, 2014 11:55 AM
Jan 2013
I hope somebody finds out how stupid Kunato is for putting his pride first than the survival of the Sidonians.
May 23, 2014 12:02 PM

Feb 2013
Shit I love this series. Oh yeah, three weeks floating together, next mission BAM. Great stuff. Cannot waitt to see what happens.
May 23, 2014 12:12 PM

Jan 2014
Onbuu said:
I wonder if Kunato is running for "Asshole of the Year"award.
Given the nickname you gave him, that would be perfectly fitting lol
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
May 23, 2014 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
Sapewloth said:
Onbuu said:
I wonder if Kunato is running for "Asshole of the Year"award.
Given the nickname you gave him, that would be perfectly fitting lol

He's more of a jealous idiot than an asshole though.
May 23, 2014 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
Kunato #1 douche, like, holy crap. I hope he dies a painful death in the series tbh.
May 23, 2014 12:37 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ugh Kunato, this isn't a fucking game. Can't believe he also pushed the blame on Nagate for "killing" Hoshijiro. AND he told Nagate "don't even think about blaming me." Well good for him that Nagate has patience that is out of this world.

Hm they changed a few things. I remember it snowing when Nagate and Izana went out, and he got pretty beat up by a few citizens, though as always with their changes, it's no biggie. I also liked Nagate's flashback as a child with his grandfather, which I think is anime original content. And yay, Yuhata finally gets her time to shine! Except I don't remember seeing her as the commander's aide at this time. Again, it's fine, because I liked the scene where the Seii tells Yuhata that she has great talent, as well as how she would be wasted as a pilot. Overall, great episode, and nice cliffhanger.
May 23, 2014 12:46 PM

May 2014
Ferax said:
ex_necross said:
Botato said:

Just 12?

Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
May 23, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2008
I am not buying it. Sorry, I just can't.

It is one thing to want to control Tanikaze and not want him seen as hero but this is flat out retarded.
I love this show, it is briliant, but I can not get over this.

Kunato risked WHOLE mission, potentially placing Sidonia at risk of extermination and nobody is gonna bat an eyelash? Da fuck?
Further on, Kunato could not have known upper command sees Tanikaze as risk and will not check recording. By doing what he did he not only endangered every single person on mission (himself included) but he was pretty much guaranteed to get sentenced death penalty upon return.

His plan was not smart or calculated or whatever, it was both stupid, nonsensical and, I dare say, out of character.
As big of an asshole he is he was also shown as 2nd place fighter on that training tournament, great and smart student and is capable of making strategies.

What he did was not a plan, it was suicide by all means.
Either by he hands of Gauna or court martialed immediately upon return.
Now, this could be wrong if he knew higher-ups consider Tanikaze a risk, but it was not shown or even given a hint of that.

I am still holding this show in very high regard, the animation seems to have stepped up as well, visually this episode looked marvelous, sounds have always been great, atmosphere is great, story and events were explained very well up to this point.
This last part is the exact reason I hated this episode.
Unlike everything up to this point, it made no sense. None.

2/5 for this episode, 8/10 so far for the show.
May 23, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2007
KazuhoYoshii said:
Ferax said:
ex_necross said:
Botato said:

Just 12?

nina4life said:

It is one thing to want to control Tanikaze and not want him seen as hero but this is flat out retarded.
I love this show, it is briliant, but I can not get over this.

Considering Council had no qualms discussing about offing him, I'd say they would see this as an win/win - They still can control him. They have scapegoat for people's hatred. AND they have a martyr to rally the masses to their cause. AND they have a new "hero" public face that they actually can blackmail if they actually gathered up the evidence.

Kunato risked WHOLE mission, potentially placing Sidonia at risk of extermination and nobody is gonna bat an eyelash? Da fuck?

There's a reason for that.

Further on, Kunato could not have known upper command sees Tanikaze as risk and will not check recording. By doing what he did he not only endangered every single person on mission (himself included) but he wasnpretty much guaranteed to get sentenced death penalty upon return.

I honestly doubt he though things through beyond "ha ha, puny Nagate will look bad now instead of me"

His plan was not smart or calculated or whatever, it was both stupid, nonsensical and, I dare say, out of character.
As big of an asshole he is he was also shown as 2nd place fighter on that training tournament, great and smart student and is capable of making strategies.

He is smart student. But he is a fool.
He is still an average rich teenager, jealous of the new-kid taking away his position he achieved with all of his hard-work, with no effort at all.

AhenshihaelMay 23, 2014 1:08 PM
May 23, 2014 1:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Man, I expected Kunato to have been behind it. Sneaky SOB, I wonder why no one checks the communications logs. But Tanikaze gets back on the saddle very quickly and I look forward to seeing him kick tail next ep.

The scene with the Captain floating in zero G was beautiful but strangely ominous. I don't think those protesters are going to get very far to be honest.

Anyone notice that the flashback scene with the grandpa was in standard2D character design? I wonder what the score would be on MAL if they had done "conventional" animation for this series?

I've said before, but I'll say it again: The sound on this series is amazing. I recently got some brand new circumaural headphones from a certain well known German brand, and Sidonia has some sound effects that you expect in multimillion dollar Hollywood blockbusters.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 23, 2014 1:06 PM

Nov 2013
nina4life said:

It was not.
He worked hard his entire life to earn his title, and then all of a sudden some rookie gets special treatment. Of course he will get jealous, frustrated, and wants to do something about it. Actions by someone with this kind of motivation are not always smart and calculated, on the contrary, they are usually stupid.

Edit: Ninja'd
May 23, 2014 1:08 PM
Feb 2012
JCDRANZER said:

The changes have been pretty tiny so far.
May 23, 2014 1:10 PM

Apr 2014
Marzan said:
Man, I expected Kunato to have been behind it. Sneaky SOB, I wonder why no one checks the communications logs. But Tanikaze gets back on the saddle very quickly and I look forward to seeing him kick tail next ep.

The scene with the Captain floating in zero G was beautiful but strangely ominous. I don't think those protesters are going to get very far to be honest.

Anyone notice that the flashback scene with the grandpa was in standard2D character design? I wonder what the score would be on MAL if they had done "conventional" animation for this series?

I've said before, but I'll say it again: The sound on this series is amazing. I recently got some brand new circumaural headphones from a certain well known German brand, and Sidonia has some sound effects that you expect in multimillion dollar Hollywood blockbusters.

You know I'm glad this series is a CGI and yeah the sound effects are definitely top class.
May 23, 2014 1:11 PM

Jul 2007
Marzan said:

If this instead catered to lowest common denominator and did every single generic thing possible, instead of having its own distinct identity, this would be called Mahouka.
May 23, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2013
Quality time yet again. I got some serious eargasms when the Gardes accelerated.

I loved the scene in which the captain of the ship was floating in the light.

Usually she only shows up so prim and proper, but there she was floating around naked.
cupcMay 23, 2014 1:22 PM
May 23, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
*random Mahouka bash*

Oh c'mon, don't start this now...
The thread is going brilliantly discussing Sidonia, let us keep it this way.
May 23, 2014 1:30 PM
Apr 2014
Seems like they speeding up the plot compared to the manga, introducing characters much early on and now Yuhata is already assistant commander.

May 23, 2014 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
Botato said:
Fai said:
*random Mahouka bash*

Bashing Mahouka aside (I do that enough on Mahouka threads, no reason to repeat anything here), was it just me getting used to animations or was this episode simply beautiful?

The opening fight with gauna looked amazing. Unlike first 2 episodes where I could barely see what is going on during the fights everything seemed fluent and clear and easily recognizable.
Again, maybe it's just me getting used to CGI, but it felt different.

Also, personally, I think CGI adds flavor to this show. I hated it at first and now I couldn't imagine these characters in any other form.
There was another show with similar CGI, Kingdom, I hated the guts out of that one though. Not only were characters as obnoxious as it gets but CGI looked worse and worse each new episode. Not here though.
May 23, 2014 1:38 PM

Apr 2014
Botato said:
Fai said:
*random Mahouka bash*

He's right...mahouka isn't worth being mentioned here.
May 23, 2014 1:44 PM
Apr 2014
Good episode. Kind of glad they left out the Tanikaze bashing scene. Sort of felt unnesscary in the manga. Next weeks ep should be awesome.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

227 by fooumies »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:12 AM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

135 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:57 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

117 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 11:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.