Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Post New Reply
Poll: Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 12 Discussion

Oct 24, 2019 7:53 PM

It's funny how Lawrence calls Holo 'princess' when this is a better romance than anything I've seen from Disney (except maybe like, Wall-E or Pulp Fiction). While I wasn't as crazy about the first half, the second more than made up for it with a similar feel to season 1, 9/10.
Now it's just time to read the S&W manga, watch the Archenemy and Hero anime, read that manga, watch Log Horizon, and then read the S&W light novels for maximum stonks.
Modified by TheFlyingOrange, Oct 24, 2019 7:57 PM

Nov 8, 2019 12:24 AM
As I expected, the ending is rushed.

Did we all forget Lawrence is supposed to bring Holo to her origin place???

This is a good ending if there was going to be a season 3, but 10 years later, still no sequel.

Dec 5, 2019 6:03 PM
I was very worried that we'd get an unsatisfying ending, I'm very happy it turned out to be a happy one. The whole conversation was beautiful and sweet at the end, enjoyed every second of it! The kiss was nice, too.

Great show, but sad that there's no third season.

Dec 18, 2019 4:47 AM

I will certainly cherish the moment when the third season is rising up through the dawn. But it seems like the darkness of night goes even darker. A decade mark will soon pass. Hope is just a mere words at this point. Having another sequel will leave the word 'miracle' to no meaning.

I'm trying to speak with poetic-like tone, though I failed miserably, haha...

Dec 28, 2019 10:46 AM
I'm exactly not happy about the ending. It didn't surprised me I was expecting a lot from this ending so I'm a lil disappointed. 7/10.

It needs a third season. But who am I talking that won't gonna happen. Better of read the manga I guess :/

Jan 27, 8:25 AM

Why the hell is there not even a season 3. ITS FREE FUCKING MONEY YOU GOD DAMN JAPS. IT WOULD BE A BETTER ANIMATION THAN 99.99% GARBAGE ANIME YOU PRODUCE

Feb 26, 2:20 PM
All in all a very entertaining series. Still hoping for season 3

Apr 9, 4:38 AM
Dhaarok said:
Why the hell is there not even a season 3. ITS FREE FUCKING MONEY YOU GOD DAMN JAPS. IT WOULD BE A BETTER ANIMATION THAN 99.99% GARBAGE ANIME YOU PRODUCE

Ah this was really a good story. The ending was good. Now I'm feeling lonely. They must have made 3rd season! It's already a very good story and popular too. They should make a new season instead of making the GARBAGE ANIME they've been producing past years. They can definitely earn well too. Idk what happened to the Japanese studios they are willing to invest on Shit shows but don't wanna invest on many old but gold shows.

May 10, 4:34 AM

I didn't expect a lot and I'm still left disappointed
Same bs going in circles the entire anime but this ending was worse than I'd ever expect.

5/10 for this season
supreme master of the godtaste

Jun 25, 2:39 AM
Well, this was enjoyable. Definetly not comparable to any series Ive watched before. Shame theirs not another season. Spice & Wolf is almost nutoriusly popular and should have neat guranteed finacial sucess.

Jul 20, 9:28 PM
I just finished watching it and I realized there's no season 3.

Aug 6, 9:22 PM

I just have a hole in my chest knowing there isn't going to have any 3rd season.

Really enjoyed the show, except some of the talks about negotiations.

Good ending, not great, but good enough, knowing that it was supposed to have a sequel.
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.

Aug 28, 9:18 AM

And that puts an end to the second season. The episode was not bad, especially the scene of confrontation beetween Eve and Lorence and the ending.

However... I don't even know what to say. The whole season felt like a filler between the first one and the third one(which will most likely never come out). Chemistry between the main characters was pleasant to watch, as well as the development of their relationship.

Sad as it is, this is the finale I guess. Lawrence and Holo's journey together does not end, but remains untold. Yet, it was a truly nostalgic and pleasant time for me.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

Sep 13, 3:05 PM
Season 1 was Better
and the Manga is Better than this season 2

Oct 20, 5:19 PM
The second arc was better than the first, but this ending felt really rushed and lackluster. Why is this show this highly rated on MAL?

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

Preview MangaManga Store